Do you guys think Scorn will be released in 4K?

Do you guys think Scorn will be released in 4K?

more importantly, when do you think this will be released? i almost feel compelled to buy a better computer just so i can pirate it and play it.

I suspect that OP is a faggot.

And, to top things off…
>Game appears to be another first-person horror game
Yep, this is a shit thread. Outside of DreadOut and Fatal Frame 5, have there been any other survival horror titles released within the past few years that are played from the THIRD-PERSON perspective?

That game was shit

That's what I've heard, but I haven't played it. Also, it's the only example I can think of off the top of my head (Unless you want me to bring up Lone Survivor as well, which I know is shit because I did that played that).

Why are you guys so ass ravaged over Youtube again?

Yes you idiot

Really? Fucking cool

Kill yourself cuckchan

So basically your own paranoia.

>>>/cuckchan/

Your info is not that important user. Calm down. Normalfags have ruined the internet already. Pretending there is an escape is foolish at best and braindead at the worst.

horribly inconsistent with is flagging and shutting down of videos policies.

kys

Well I'll give you that one. I've had accounts closed because what I assume is automated software detected some sort of logo somewhere.

the littlest thing makes then kvetch and we mine the salt

Lurk more, newfag.

It'd be nice if the Hooktube link would show a thumbnail of the video. That way more people would use it…

wow haven't been seeing those since 1998 several times a year. oh but this one has a groteseque aesthetic that is flat out unappealing as a central location for a game.

Uh I don't see anything wrong with it user. You need to understand that we can only form and imagine aliens based on lifeforms on earth that we find unappealing and warping them a bit. There are lifeforms on other planets that we'd never imagine or understand immediately and we can't base aliens or monsters off of them because we have not seen them for reference. By design, we will always be limited on this sort of thing.

but this is the first giger world i see that can emulate his style proper

Oh NO! Mark looks like my brother!!

He's already proven his posts aren't worth reading.

fuck off dude. you have nothing of value to say

Uh whats wrong with using uh?

Bull fucking shit, part of Giger's style is that the sexual contents is deliberately made to be subliminal. The reason it stands out and isn't subtle is because of our own nature to notice those details first. Any one who plays up the sexual imagery at the forefront completely misses that part.