Warhammer Vidya

Why is Warhammer the only video game setting where Elves and Dark Elves are allowed to be badass and masculine? Also, Warhammer has the best version of every fantasy Race/Creed, I dare you to disprove me.

Wrong, CoH has the best dorfs.

I'm not sure what your furry art has to do with Company of Heroes…

City of Heroes had dorfs?

Cheeky.

i disagree about it beng the best version of all the fantasy races, but it is the best for several of them:
-vampires that are badass
-masculine, non-faggoty elves
-skaven because most settings don't develop their ratkin nearly this much, if they even have them
-humans, because they have different nations/ethnicities of humans, fantasy slavs, fantasy arabs, fantasy krauts, etc, and most settings stick with a single human archetype only.
-and of course the best race, tomb kangz.

i've always loved the warhammer fantasy setting, but i never played it; my friends played 40k so that's what i ended up getting into in highschool, and of course later on GW murdered the entire setting on tabletop.

VTM is still the best for that.

Warhammer has always had the best versions of Orcs/Orks as well, whereas other iterations simply have them as civilised green people with little distinction from humans otherwise, stunted hobgoblins that don't seem very threatening, or green niggers.

Warhammer's core fanbase is fairly large and incredibly autistic, so they would never stand for poz

Elves in games nowadays are just used for their sex appeal and as the perfect medium for Nipponese bestial sex/cuck fantasies due to their pure maiden connotations. You can't disagree that so far it's been pretty effective in promoting their gook games' short-term appeal and giving that extra shock in their doujin rape storylines that the viewer needs in order to stay aroused. That said, I definitely do want to see more manly martial elves.

Uh, ignore the first pic

Warhammer is manly setting, that's why they fucking kill it.

It's also a very germanic setting where a germanic empire is the main protagonist.

Well it certainly has the Tomb Kangz.

Ah yes, Warhammer, the base setting for Elder Scrolls video games.

Fantasy wasnt killed for being manly or european, if that wqas the case 40k would have gone first along with all the germanic factions inside it.

This. At least WHFB lives on Total war, and in vidya Althought not sure of that because of GW and its inability to force standard to whatever developer gets the IP. Look at 40K recent games, for an example, besides exceptions.

Fantasy is killed because GW somehow cannot keep all the trademarks so they have to reset the setting YET Creative Assembly can somehow keep the trademark names in their PeeSee game.

Shit's just weird.

what kind of autism is that?

/agdg/

Because they got edgy right, they don't try to excuse it with tearjerking tragic backstories and went all out. Warhammer dark elves are edgy cause they can get away with it and don't give a single fuck what anyone thinks about them.
High elves are still gay tho and wood elves are extra gay.

Sidhe are cooler.

WE

Only issue i have with Warhammer Orcs/Orks is the whole "reproducing/breeding" via spores/pollen or whatever bullshit instead of benis in vagina action.

Way to take out the fun out of fungus

The whole half fungus thing does explain their resilience, regeneration and crazy shit like head transplants using crude ork tech quite nicely tho.

Besides the whole adrenaline triggers muscle growth thing would but females just slightly above grot/goblin tier in usefulness to orks. Plus pretty sure no one wants to imagine squig mating.

Speak for yourself, Mr. dubdubs.