Will Labo end up spawning the next big gaming fad? By the looks of it. Labo might outsell VR...

Will Labo end up spawning the next big gaming fad? By the looks of it. Labo might outsell VR. Nintendo popularized motion gaming until the Kinect killed it.

Motion control gaming was dead before the Kinect even came out, hence it's failure, and it was largely due to Wii Music. That game opened up a lot of people's eyes when it came to just how serious game developers were about wagglan.

labo has vr already, so yes.

Kinect was pretty successful actually which is why we saw microsoft push it with xbone. Of course nobody in the core market gave a shit about it so it caused backlash.

Sony TORY™ will have plastic parts that you assemble.

PSFoil? Microsoft Styrofoam? Nah, they'll do their own thing instead of mimicking Nintendo on their latest fad.

Kinect looked more of a copy of the PlayStation Eye Toy.

TI is going to offer electronic parts that you assemble.

Kinect sold more than Eye Toy and had more support, and that's not even including the kinects that were given out for free in console bundles.

What even is this that you keep bringing it up in relation to VR? You're going to walk around with a Switch strapped to your head? Fine, be that faggot.

You walk around the streets with a VR headset strapped to your head?

I hope you get hit by traffic when you do this shit user.

Labo reminds me of all those 3rd party accessories for the NES.

You wanna get in shape, play Ninja Gaiden 3 with the PlayStation Move controls. That shit will wear you out quick.

That's not the question to ask the shill. You should instead ask the shill why he gives a shit what outsells what? Does the shill think sales indicate quality? Does the shill think that WE think sales equate to quality?
The most important thing we know about Labo so far is that they've shown zero interesting gameplay on the thing. "YOU CAN PUSH THIS THING INTO THE SIDE OF A HOUSE!" "YOU CAN FISH KIND OF!" Wowee zowee if that doesn't get your dick hard I don't know what will.
I thought it was bad enough when Nintendo started selling on-disc DLC locked behind crappy overpriced happy meal toys. I thought it was rock bottom when they went hard into mobile gaming with all the grace of a jew seeing a £50 note on the floor. But selling cardboard to people for £70 quid truly is the pinnacle of "our customers are all fucking idiots I bet they'll let us do…"

Reminds me more of the Wii ones. The NES ones at least got a few games to use them in, while the Wii had 1 accessory for 1 game.

What did user mean by this?
Also, you can get them for free and print them, buy them from third-parties for cheap or just sticky tape the controller to your body part.

You can just waggle your arms in a darkened room by yourself and pretend your fishing or playing house or whatever shit you want to do too. What bearing does this have on this being an overpriced pile of shit with no gameplay to show?

If fucking cardboard supplants VR before VR even gets good I might kill myself. I'm not even a vr fag

I never said it did, I just wanted to question you typing the pound sign then adding quid after that.
The spoiler was just telling you that it's not £70 quid unless you're a retard.

>buying into yet another (((nintendo))) hardware gimmick

>buying into yet another (((console))) hardware gimmick
Fixed.

Nothing costs anything unless your a retard. Just because you can pirate games doesn't mean you should avoid shitting on the ones that are overpriced for being overpriced.
You can spoof amiibo chips with a smartphone and a 50p sticker from amazon. Doesn't mean it's not worthwhile pointing out that they're a shitty business practice designed to bilk money out of autists and children.

I hope to god it bombs. The last thing Nintendo needs is another retarded non-vidya thing taking off.

It's fucking cardboard. It's literally garbage.

I'd associate Labo with the Playstation Wonderbook, which is just a cheap peripheral aimed at kids. Chances are good that it'll be dropped almost immediately outside of a couple fringe games then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about, so don't hold your breath.

Doubt it. Labo will only sell to a subset of Switch owners, if that. So it already limited the target audience.

knowing nintendo fanatics and nintendo scalpers it will sell out for NO REASON and Nintendo Will unable to RESTOCK FOR NO REASON, and Cardboard Labo will Cost DOUBLE for NO REASON

Oh yeah, because VR's target audience totally isn't limited, what with the $500 entry fee for just some of the hardware.

To be fair autistic nips with too much of daddy's money in their bank account is a pretty small subset of switch owners.
Most of the other ones are children after all.
Some of them even have eyes that open all the way.

It just might if chinks do open their borders to the console market and Nintendo jumps in. The ants from poorer families will use the cardboard gimmick instead of VR and there is an endless supply of those subhumans.

Hey soyboy

How is that any different for the Labo? You still need to buy a Switch just to use the cardboard. In the end, both are too overpriced and are fleecing consumers.

I just want most of everyone to be wished away to the cornfield at this point.

It's a cardboard box.

It's just Google Cardboard under a different name with a Nintendo sticker so manchildren will buy it.

I can't imagine it being a legitimate fad. It actually looks like there might be potential to do some neat minigames and stuff with it, bit the concept on works at all because of Nintendo's hardon for making their console hardware weird as fuck. And despite me saying that it's actually a bit intriguing, the fact remains that most of these are going to be the type of shit meant to keep kids entertained for 30 minutes at most per "form" or whatever you want to call it.

The response has been completely lukewarm everywhere i've seen it discussed, normalfags just think it's a neat idea for their kids if they don't just destroy it in seconds, while the nitnendofags are predictably desperately trying to defend it, telling people that you need to pay the 80 bucks for the official nintendo branded cardboard because you're not going to get the same results with regular cardboard.

It was more the 1984 stigma (always online camera that can recognize faces and see in the dark), plus the fact that they tried to force it on everyone, even people who did not want it, adding a $100 dollars over a ps4 which was $399.

I need some sleep.

*Even then they don't actually seem to like this either, they're just astroturfing the fuck out of it due to an innate need to protect their favorite comapany in muh console war

A USEFUL DEVICE IN RECOGNIZING GLOW IN THE DARK CIANIGGERS

the xbox kinect became more popular in diy and other interesting projects

This. I would rather see Nintendo make video games.

Labo is actually kinda cool tbh.

What if
Labo ROB

you know it would be funny if someone pretended to be rob for a thread so someone can run his name to the ground even more

Fuck outta here

Congratulations user, you found the most cucked possible means of watching an anime that is almost 20 years old.

DID SOMEONE SAY NINTENDO LABO?

You can never be a robot
At most you can be a cyborg, which is like the mechanical equivalent of being a tranny

I cant wait to see someone "dressed" in this

And like OP to a cock sucking festival, the cuckchan Sonniggers are here. How does it feel to be second best to a company mass producing cardboard?

This is missing linkara and more skeptic community people

I don't know how it feels because I own a PC.

I dont own ps4

>

Both are garbage created to innovate and break molds for the sake of it instead of being something really good.

Truly, is like pottery

that's more accurate

what if (you) are not a poorfag and happen to own a gaming PC, a Switch & a PS4? Hard mode: none of the systems where bought by your parents.

Why would you buy a PS4 and a switch if you already own a PC?

why wouldn't you, unless you are a poorfag? Don't you like fun video games did you actually fall for that "PC Master race" Reddit meme? I bet you even have a Steam account and unironically like Skyrim.

Having money isn't an excuse to act retarded
don't project your good goy tendencies on me

Prove me you aren't a poorfag, buy skyrim for all available platforms.

Why would you care?

I hope it rains every time you cardboard nintendrones leave your house. Also fuck me this is going to be another shitty nu-paper mario gimmick.

and they say Holla Forums isn't bias toward nintendo

Said nobody that's ever browsed this board, ever.

The ultimate collection

Maybe if it came out next generation, but cardboard is too flimsy. Labo could be cool if it supports pre built products aka 3D printing. However the need for cardboard is holding the idea back.

I used to work at a place close by that had Kongsberg cutting tables. I could probably reapply for third shift, and then create a bunch of bootleg Labo replacement pieces in a variety of colors to sell on Ebay. Could even make a bunch of them out of corrugated plastic for "heavy duty" use and sell them at a premium.

Go for it, become the Box Baron

As long as you give us a discount I'm game.

This will never not be funny to me. Normalfags and their money are soon parted.

I see niggers still cannot into good games.