Do you want to play video games?

Do you want to play video games?
Too bad

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/EthereumKing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I supposed to be looking at here OP

Looks like someone bought out all the storefronts.

Why not just order it online :U

>playing PC games

That was easily over $40,000 down the drain, bitcoin isn't easily mined anymore and it's going down in value.

This. Good luck keeping up with the chink mega-farms.

I bet they even took out a loan.

you don't mine bitcoin with graphics cards you mine ether + others

That's even more of a waste, son. 40k is a lot of money to bet on memecoining.

Why spend so much to immolate oneself.

Their electricity bills will skyrocket, they'll be making a sauna from the heat of all those GPUs.

Wait, a video card is used to mine bitcoins? I figured the CPU did that.

I'm posting on Holla Forums, right?
I'm afraid the answer isn't as straight forward as OP might think

You can configure the software to use your GPU. It's been preferred for a while to use the GPU since it's better at mining than the CPU.
Except now it's preferred to have a whole shitload of dedicated miners/botnet/web scripts to mine for you.

I think they were just using bitcoin as a blanket term for crypto, crypto is still plentifully mined with GPUs as GPU mined cryptos like ETH have recently taken off.

we need more people's houses burning down to this shit so it scares away the 'free money' chimps. i just want to get on my new build and i can't due to these memecoin cunts

Sounds like good news to me. You never need the very latest GPU, so them wasting their time and money is only a net positive on society.

I make about 10 dollars a day with a single 1080, if I could afford more cards I would get more just to mine some alts but I don't have free electricity

Depends what algo is used in the crypto, some are meant to be mined with GPU like Ethereum, some are meant to be mined with CPU like CryptoNight.

whachya mining?

I hope they prepare their anuses.

I want all the newfags and normies to leave crypto too, I need more time to accumulate my shitcoins so they can FOMO in at all time high while I dump my bags on them. I did that with several coins already, now accumulating Vechain so I can dump on normies when it hits $100 later this year

when this shit crashes I hope to see some suicides

Best girl.

They can open a sauna centre and make money from that as well as cryptoshit.

time for bully

facebook.com/EthereumKing

of course who else

Did the name and location in OPs image not give it away for you?

Hold on, this changes everything.
He's made up his own shitty school to teach retards how to play the crypto game.
He's actually smart, as he gets money off retards without his own risk.

how's the profits been looking on your end?

chimps are capable of leading other chimps

That would explain quite a bit, that is if he's not only pretending that such a school exists.

Each one of those cards is 1k, it's much more than 10k.

is that his "university" or just some shit he has attended ?

You tell me.

They paid nearly 40k for all of those then.
That's amazing.

If you had an $800 electric bill where I live, the cops would be knocking on your door to see if you've got a weed growing operation in the basement.

Fucking crypto niggers why did it get so popular right when I was going to invest? Now I cant turn a profit because this will obviously go down the shitter.

It's just an overclocked 1070 there is absolutely no reason to bother. I'm running a 1060 and it chews up everything I've thrown at it within reason.

Huh, never thought about that, I figured cops would just bust down the doors with people coming late at night with boarded up windows or purple lights outside.
Maybe I should run up my electricity bill, have the cops bust down the door then sue them and the energy company for giving me (((traumatic injuries))).

Oh shit! They're trying to do another 911!

Bought Kucoin Shares at $1 dumped on fags who couldn't get accounts on other exchanges when it hit $15, then dumped on people FOMO buying into Raiblocks and Tron. Normies are completely fucked right now in this market, they are getting dumped on left and right from people who bought ICOs. Amerifags can't do them because it's illegal so they are always fucked lmao

Because no online retailer is going to sell more than 2 video cards to you because of cryptoniggers

They're probably going to mine Ethereum or something and hope it skyrockets in value once the bitcoin bubble bursts.

Why though?

It did a few days ago goycoin miners have been in damage control ever since.

muh ((free)) market

This thread is about cryptoniggers and their retarded practices
Learn to read.

There are dedicated mining machines, its just that cryptoniggers are slow to adapt.

Why is cuckchan flooding here?

You talked about "cryptoniggers" ruining online sales, so I figured you didn't want them for mining.

Cuck chan mods are going full SJW tier. Some guy got banned on Holla Forums the other day for calling people niggers. Merchant memes are getting you 2 week bans on non pol boards.

Cryptoretards are just ruining the market in general. And my only consolation is that half of them are going to end up bankrupt and/or dead.

the only loser here is the one that bought that many gpu's trying to elicit a reaction

jesus christ, well that explains the labo spam. although I will admit we handled the situation poorly.

They've done that since 2014. That's why this site exists.

Mark was right to ban the tards spamming the shitty photos.
Those were made on halfchan, were pro-Sony/anti-Nintendo to incite console wars and the faggots didn't even have the decency to change the filenames.

Had they been OC and only anti-Nintendo, Mark still would have deleted them, but he'd give up after 2 or 3 runs because everyone would have bullied him.

Are ASICs not usable or something? I don't see the point in driving up consumer GPU prices and your own electricity bill.

There isn't one. People who are getting into crypto now are actually retarded. They're losing money hilariously quickly and ending up killing themselves, burning down their houses, or ending up in debt to the mob

They exist. I know of Antminers, which are very good, but come at a hefty price point. They pay themselves off better than GPUs, though.
I'd guess it's just retards that are using tools and applications someone has already made that aren't difficult.

I got banned for 2 weeks from all boards for posting this webm in a vegan thread on /fit/. Fit being the only board I really go back for, but I browse 4pol because of the sheer number of people on it they catch stuff sooner than 8pol sometimes. Mods there are out of control with bans lately. I think there has been some heavy (((infiltration))) since the 2016 election.

Fucking bullshit

moishe pls

You can do that? That’s a even bigger waste of money than American college.

There are people who take out loans to rent a TV for the superbowl. This isn't even a joke.

Go to the honey select thread on /h/, the current one, for some reason not all mods there give a shit. Or they're all sleeping.

Libertarian degenerates deserve to be bullied. Post this faggot on /cow/ please.

Are they hobos or something?

(2)
Yeah because my GPU died and I can't buy a new one

Sports junkies aren't exactly well known for the financial finesse.

WEW LAD

?
I don't see anything weird there

But will that TV be officially licensed by the NFL™ and come with a Papa Johns™ gift card?

user, you don't understand how these subhumans think. They have to have "the biggest." They have to have "the best." If they can't afford it, they rent it.

I can't 38 GPU's
4 are 1080's the rest are 1070's, but for the sake of argument let's say they are all 1070's.

hashrate on a 1070 is 25.1 MH/s.
Total Hashrate x 38 = 953.8 MH/S

power use on a 1070 is 150W
Total power use x 38 = 5700W

average power cost in new york is $0.18/KW

total profit: $1992/mo

cost:
1070 is going for $900 right now, i can't fucking believe it but thats the price on amazon and pcpartpicker.

That's $34,200 just in GPU's, forget about the cost of the systems to plug them into, which is probably going to be another $10k.

$34,200 / $1992
break even: 17 months

Thanks for the heads up, explains all the shit no effort threads clogging the catalog lately and the shitposting on the existing ones.

No

Then crop that shit you fucking nigger
It takes 3 fucking seconds and you don't look like a fucking no effort underage shitposter.