Post >yfw Sony is getting absolutely MURDERED by Nintendo right now

post >yfw Sony is getting absolutely MURDERED by Nintendo right now

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/sujiman-kupa-cocolo-se
hotntubes.com/to/70295-hot_dad_and_willing_boy___round_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck you are so obvious, go back.

You'll just get a folder dump of those cuckchan wojaks and nu-male images.

The nu-male scourge must be stopped, being against Soyjak reveals your asspain and reveals you as a Nintendrone.

Marketers don't care who buys their product as long as product being bought. Even if that includes millions of manchildren.

If you "stop" numales, you will also stop nintendo's success.

check

post >yfw OP gets banned for console wars thread

Nintendo would still have some catching up to do to match ps4's sales. The true loser is the XBONE

NEVER underestimate the selling power of a good red luigi game.

How are you cuckchanners going to remove estrogen mimickers from food products using mspaint comics?

YAY! MY FAVORITE CORPORATION BEAT YOUR FAVORITE CORPORATION!! MY BEEPY BOOP BOX IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR BOOPY BOX!!!
/cuteboys/ time?

I mean, shit, if the cardboard box outsells PSVR, I'll probably die to sudden side obliteration.
sage for console war thread

While I am in favor of derailing this shit console wars thread, THE GAY COMMUNITY is not the way to do it

Damn, alright then. Just gets then?

The stupidest method is often the most effective.

Impressive.
Very nice.

Extreme doubt, that would put the switch ahead of the ps4 comparing from launch, which is just impossible.

Checked.

Just stop Nintendrone.

correction

Pathetic

Holla Forums is against numales and shitty Reddit memes. Wojack became a shitty Reddit meme long ago, and unlike Pepe, Holla Forums did not co-opt it. Wojack will forever remain a shitty Reddit meme.
Except for this image because I like it.

Check out his musklez

back to Nintendo Daily, Travis
I wish Sega would re-enter either the console or handheld market, preferably handheld

I know

and then he became electric pence and everyone forgot about it

they are here to stay now my man

Omg so edgy and cool!!

>>>/cuckchan/

Says who you faggot

Hahah no. Nice get though.

Check them.

Wojack itself is fine, it's just the retarded low effort edits coming out of cuckchan these days that are cancer. Like the brainlet wojack and nintoddler/sonygger wojack.

Impressive. Very nice.

Well done

That's what fags always say when they want us to stop posting memes of pepe, wojak, or that retarded ugandan knuckles. They fear our memes.

Reported for caring more about sucking a company’s dick than getting good games. You’re everything the jews want you to be.

Numales are idorts who buy all of the consoles, why do you think there's so many movie-games for the PS4/Xbone? Stop trying to force this stupid console war bullshit nobody gives a fuck.

BUT THERE ARE NO GAMES FOR THE FUCKING THING
I'VE BOUGHT TWO.
SPALTOON 2 AND FUCKING VOEZ.

WHY IS IT SELLING!?

Embrace the gay.

Its weird that Link doesn't have nipples but Mario does.

Is this loss?

Haha dude so funny le Red Luigi XDDDDDDD. I bet youre a 19 year old faggot majoring in liberal arts, kys.

Impressive

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What filename?

Im_a_fag,png

breddy gud :DDDDDDDDD

Now I REALLY wanna buy my bf sissy clothes!! I bought him this the other day though, he loves it!
blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/sujiman-kupa-cocolo-se

hotntubes.com/to/70295-hot_dad_and_willing_boy___round_2.html

very nice.
Do it again.

fine

The nintardo carboard box gets released on hitlers birthday, all the numales will be bying it and claiming they were high when they did

Oh, clever. Now answer the question.

jk

How the fuck is this still up? Disregarding the fact that
the entire thread is just shitposting.

impressive.

Reverse Image it retard

How about you answer the question, cunt?

Dubs check em

impressive.

Why did Hitler's birthday become the hot meme for stoners? It makes it tough to celebrate it when I have to put up with street cretins thinking I'm one of them.

I did

Man i wish grinder wasn't so shit,can't even be used on OD
Nobody is gonna get that joke

oops almost forgot these

It is a mystery.

Hey Paul

Checked.

Considering that idiots will even buy cardboard from Nintendo, you might as well just pay them to directly shit down your throat at this point.

my wife wanted splatoon

Man, I wish that Devilman Crybaby anime adaption wasn't so fucking shit. Why do they make all modern anime look like copypaste garbage?

dubs

check em

You told me to reverse image, not the filename. Now answer the fucking question.

whoa nice dubs

>>>/cuckchan/

check these

That is cuckchan filename newfag.

Why do you need to know the filename, just name it yourself dude

Thank you.

Nothing mate, merely pretending to be retarded.

is it not a unix timestamp? we have those too, look at the (u) next to the filename

Time to go into overdrive.

out >>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Is it furry to want to fuck a girl wearing a tight fursuit (not the baggy mascot suit crap) but without the mask?

OP is a faggot.

i don't want to suck Nintendo's dick but it really feels good to see $ony doing so

Get on my level

Hey mods, I look forward to you banning me again for spamming shit threads, since you're so fucking lazy in taking them down yourselves after I report them.

Post your spiciest memes.

Well i'll post it if you want to avoid the ban

I'll get banned again for posting forbidden on anyway.

Mark is a fucking nigger kike. Fuck him and the nigger lazy mods.

Thank you to the based anons who sacrificied an IP to help get rid of this cancer.