What are the best games for "persuading" others out of their money...

What are the best games for "persuading" others out of their money? I'm talking shit where people will invest hundreds of dollars into in game items.

Any MMORPG

You should know this already by virtue of being here. Eat shit and die.

This has gotta be bait at this point

Nope,was a genuine question,i feel like being a scummy jew online and i wondered if anybody had any decent advice for that.

You'd have to develop a fucking game for that first user

I mainly meant in the way of in game items,not creating a new game from the ground up.

or something

spooky

a paradox title where you buy the original game

Take your shitty data mining thread elsewhere, EA.

Any archive of those leaks? I remember they happened on a week day so I didn't have time to properly integrate them.

Nice formatting, OP.

UGH, go back to cuckchan if you're going to complain about spacing…

what did i miss this time?

Anons think some AI or bots are shitposting and datamining anons despite the fact we would never waste our time doing that.¬

That would explain a whole lot of threads lately, but I doubt that something like that is happening. Of course, only admins can possibly verify such a thing, if the bot posts from static IPs.

Warframe.

I enjoy that funny r.gif image too 0d8d15.

Alleged documents from some video game (((revenue enhancement))) company that uses AI learning to determine how best to wring every last cent out of people.
Including utilizing things like microphone feedback, game inputs indicating frustration, etc.
If people didn’t already realize these scum-sucking microtransaction games were analyzing their every move, I don’t know what to say.

Aha, those documents. I remember them now. I didn't realize it were those documents that were talked about.

Would the bot reply to a code injection?

No, I don't know where you think you are, but you're in the wrong place you filthy newfag.

Before you do anything, play russian with a fully loaded shotgun.

People have spent $20k+ on this game.

lol you'll never have 20k

What the actual fuck are you autisming about faggot?

Scam Citizen is probably the best example of this. You can find your fair share of fans for just about anything, but the sheer number of borderline cultists throwing ridiculous sums at SC is pretty impressive. And sad.

lol

WHY THOUGH. You experience all the game has to offer in under 40 hours. And once you are at the top you realize the rest of the game is grinding pvp or fleet objectives forever.

any one got the landing ship crushing the rover?

DUDE

Just pretend to be a girl on the internet convincingly enough and you'll get loads of free shit from thirsty betas. And no, I don't mean literally dress up like a girl and fag it up.

WEED

sage