Why do people think Johnny was a good GTA protagonist...

Why do people think Johnny was a good GTA protagonist? Okay ill admit the 1st section of Lost and Damned was pretty good. Johnny just wanted to ride his bike and break some skulls and no go on an all out war. However the game falls apart when you send Billy back to jail. You suddenly start acting just like Billy was acting picking fights for no reason and just doing over all stupid shit

Worst DLC Worst Character

SAGE AND GIVE ME YOUR DUBS

OP might be a faggot but I am afraid he gets to keep his dubs.

what am I doing? I am talking about a video game am I not?

Wasn't he a kike?

Johnny was a shit of a character because he was an yidd.

I remember a mission in gta4 vannilla where you had to shoot some kikes because of diamonds or some shit

He was a cuck who got what he deserved in GTAV.

The whole plot was forgettable, but the real problem was that I put off hanging out at the clubhouse until I beat the campaign. What a great idea that was. I could started a new game but I was too disgusted to bother. What a shame, too. The biker fights and sawed-off shotgun were incredibly fun.

I did an autistic thing after I beat the dlc
I "killed" Johnny.
With his bike, I just drove off the road into a river.
I felt like that was thr right ending, he didnt have anything to live for, so that was thr natural conclusion

Because he's not a whiny shit and doesn't actively betray anyone or obsess over money, dude just wants a (relatively speaking) quiet life.

Yes, though surprisingly it's not played up much.

/thread, OP kinda shit DLC but it had it's moments

He was only good for one thing Mr. Dubs.

Reported.

>>>Holla Forums
Back to where you came from.

>>>/reddit/
Back to where you came from.

Well, Rockstar officially killed him off in GTAV anyways.

I don't remember the story details of Lost and Damned very much, but I remember loving the idea of playing a biker as a GTA protagonist. The bike fights were pretty cool, but I remember struggling with the prison raid mission at the end.

He's the Tommy motherfuckin Vercetti of the IV era.

The dark souls of video game comparisons.

He's better than boring, fag-enabling, Mexican Franklin at least.

Checked and good point OP yes you are talking about video games.
I've never got around to playing GTA: IV's Episodes, are they any good?

Nobody liked the kike. That's why he gets killed in gta5.

IP hopping are we?

Reported.

You do know that you're going to make it worse for yourself if you go around reporting people on this website because they don't like people of a hooked nose persuasion?

They're alright, just like GTA4 as a whole.Good luck running the gaes though. It either runs very well or you'll be chugging along the whole time.

Fuck off Mark.

The only thing worth a fuck about Rockstar is the writer who slips shit like this in.

TLaD is good, TBoGT leans a bit too hard towards silly for the sake of silly but it's still worth a shot.
Picrelated is the best IV-era game though.

There needs to be a massive gassing around here
He was good because, even in his over the top backstory, he was a flawed man with weak points that ultimately took him down
He didn't pick fights for no reason unless you didn't pay attention, he had a rebellion in his own club that wanted to go full gang (Billy's side) or full enterprise (AoD posers and newfags) instead of sustaining the old biker tradition of doing nothing/protection and riding their bikes
And Klebbitz was basically a prototype John Marston, if you want to call one shit you have to call them all

Officially he was killed in GTAV's universe, not IV's universe
Symbolically it's the same thing, but technically some writer/art staff decided to screw it
Also he was gassed because the Housers went full mid-life crisis and shat all over their previous works like the edgy teenager burning his old toys
Only niggers and kids liked GTAV's plot/Trevor

John Marston feels like an anime character for some reason.

He's one of my favorites, I will say him betraying Ray was retarded and was hypocritical. I think they had to do that because of how they went with the GTA IV storyline.

That being said Johnny being a weak cuck in GTA V was bullshit. Johnny was done with Ashley as a couple in TLAD throughout the entire game. Sure he helped her out and she dragged him into trouble, but he wasn't going to get back with her and start smoking meth. What they did to Johnny in V is bullshit. One of the reasons I think they did it is because of people not liking him or the TLAD DLC. I loved the TLAD DLC and beat it at least 4 times. The burning of the lost HQ at the end is bullshit though.

That's not even Rockstar, it's Team Bondi.

It could be done with a cuck narrative (Boccino was banging Ashley) but it was never explained, and even so Niko is forced to kill him due to TLaD events.
Shitty writing and if you look closely, Boccino actually didn't betray anyone and even helped the protags out plenty of times. He just behaved nasty, man didn't deserve every single one crossing him.

It was better than other DLC since it served as an expansion pack rather than a skin and overpowered item that broke balance.