Resident Evil: Best girl edition

Will we ever get a better entry than the fourth one in the series? Talk about your playthroughs, brag about how you beat the games on the highest difficulty, and tell us what you think of the series as a whole, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/blABe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its always a step down when they introduce enemies that are not zombies or dogs.

No, it's when the enemy has a gun/shoots bullets at you.
*slow projectiles are fine**

just fuck my spoiler up fam just fuck it all up

Freeze! Put your fat cocks where I can see 'em!

*blocks your argument*

Shhh, user, i am your best girl. You have no other best girls but me.

Does that girls ears have the fucking T-Virus or some shit? Its like she has two William Birkins glued to the sides of her head.

Young Claire is great, Jill will always be the best.

Waste of digits.
She looks like she has a couple extra chromosomes, and her mother drank a lot.

She looks absoluetly nothing like Lucy Wilde…

I dislike full nakedness, i like it when the girl is dressed slutty or has little clothes on.
Like in resident evil 3

Meet Julia Voth newfriend.

Shit thread.

Old rebecca was better.

every iteration of rebecca is 200% sweetheart do not speak ill of her even if her characterization in RE1 makes no sense after RE0 happened.

She looks too rough, imo, though i like how they softened her features in-game. You also selected some major shit pics of her.

That's a boy

What said. Rebecca use to have wide as fuck hips and an actual ass, but they made her look like a dude from a boyband.

I think they tried to make her more like the actress that protrayed her originally.

It was a mistake. That picture you posted makes her look like she has the body of a granny

Its the only one i have mate, if you feel like manning up to some rebeccaposting, i wouldnt be mad at all.

very skinny girl

REmake 2 WHEN

Soon, probably.

The alternate costumes are my favorite part of the series.

No. It'll just keep getting worse until capcom stops making them altogether.

I like Rebecca but I wish Jill would've had this many costumes instead because REmake is a better game than Zero.

Basketball becky best becky.

She probably will, in REmake 3.

The actress in RE1 looked like a middle aged gipsy.

Come on now, i understand that Julia Voth is the real Jill but Sienna Guillory was a good Jill although the movies sucked.
She has also nicer legs as well, Julia Voth is beautiful but her legs are too skinny and weird shaped

I don't know what they were thinking.

Maybe in the next 5-10 years.

I agree i also feel that they put more effort in remastering and graphically improving zero than what they did with REmake, which is the superior game.
Such a shame

Thin hips and small asses are patrician, though.

an excuse to C-section out your warrior babies and not demolish the vag on the way out

Why do Ashley and Heather look so similar?

user, are you really so impatient to see how Crapcom will fuck it up?
Because THEY WILL

Maybe if you like traps.

Nice try.

That is a very good question, user.

Silent Hill 3: May 23, 2003
Resident Evil 4: January 11, 2005

And if they were just copying the design, why is Ashley so much worse?

How shit was this game?

NOW THIS NIGGA IS MY NIGGA

As a 4-player co-op game it was ok. I didn't like the multiplayer, it was mostly unplable (if the opposite team was full of jap players then you've already lost before it started).
I wish they made a second ORC.

My dark-skinned friends, you have terrible taste in women.

I would tap that with extreme force, not gonna lie, but it's inconvenient checking IDs to make sure you're not going to jail.

Why didn't Leon go for it with Ashley in the end? She came on pretty strongly, and he just shut her down and went for the milf Hannigan. Weirdest event in the whole game.

Right? She wouldn't look half as good if her hips were much wider. I don't get these other guys.

I think you meant the other p-word, the one that sent you behind bars.

Sure, I would sleep with her if given the chance.
Doesn't negate the fact that she's got the physique of a young boy provided the boy had somewhat prominent hips.
Also, it's great that you assume that because I don't like "delicious flat", I must have niggeresque taste.
No, user. I don't care for "thicc" bitches. Bust trumps butt any day.

i'd smash that i was just making a joke about narrow hips and birthing. Hip size isn't really a deal breaker for me unless it's 2damn fat

When she gets morning sickness and changes her mind, it's rape.

take into consideration that Leon is in his late 20s in RE4 and ahsley is like a flat 18. I know once i was over 21 years old girls under 21 started to look too young for me

I'm not so sure if it's such a smart move to nut inside the president's daughter, user.

I actually liked Revelations 2 and thought Moira was very cute.
I think it's the only RE game that did the companion thing well.

What a cutie.

She's annoying, nigga.

Is he a reddit tier turbo pleb?

You're not only a pedophile, you're a queer pedophile.

Lets be real, Zombi 2 is a bit of a drag. Its no The Beyond, House by the Cemetery or even City of the Living Dead.

No, it was paced perfectly IMO. Only the Cuban scenes were boring. The tropical mystical voodoo aesthetics are also severely underrated, no other zombie movie or game has that atmosphere for some dumb reason.

Idk, get anything if you wait long enough…

Series is pretty good. My favs are RE0, RE Code Veronica, and Revelations 2.

Best girl is Rebecca!

Post more Ashley!

no

What's the point of being known as a zombie game in the very beginning only to throw that shit after the 4th game?

I was really hoping for Natalya to get devoured (that is tentacle raped inside of a monster) and then mutated into a lewd female monster or something.

>Not Alex

We already did and it's called Resident Evil 2, it should be illegal to be this much of a faggot OP.

4=2,remake,DS-RE1, code veronica, re3

Those are all the Resident Evil games I bothered with.

WHEN IN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO REMAKE OUTBREAK?!?! They will make ridiculous bank when they do with online mode.

All people ask for is a HUNK game and every time capcom gives us not-HUNK

Actual Resident Evils: 2 > REmake > 3 > 0 = C:V = 1 (with the Ultimate Director's Cut fanpatch) > 1 >>>> 1 Dualshock/Director's Cut
Action-oriented games that should have been a new franchise: 4 >> Revelations > Revelations 2 >> 5 >>>> dogshit >>> 6 >> Umbrella Corps > Operation Raccoon City
Spinoffs: Dead Aim > Survivor > Mercenaries 3D = Outbreak = Outbreak File 2 = Gaiden
I haven't played 7 yet.

You'd think it would be the easiest thing in the world to make a full on crazy action/tacticool game starring HUNK and maybe AGENT for co-op shenanigans and missions ranging from iconic scenes from the series like securing the G-Virus sample from Birkin to balls to the wall non-canon boss rush missions.

My nigga the monster girl from 6 was also one of the only good things I remember from playing it.

It was breddy gud actually. The ally AI made it kinda fun. Like a RE version of Republic Commando.

Why?

My dick weeps too user.

It was pretty average. Not unplayable or the worst thing ever, but just really average. Hero vs Hero multiplayer mode was fun though.

Also using Four Eyes to lure zombies onto to people and annoying someone all match was always fun.

I finished it in a single morning hungover once and had a myriad of bugs and glitches. I will say that it had some pretty cool character designs and I'd strongly suggest playing it with a friend or something since it's pretty horrible by yourself.

Yeah I like my women with fully grown figure and not to the sense puberty decided to fucking miss the memo.

Interesting but I'd have to challenge you with Lupo for that one user.

Sherry is best faggot

>not wanting to cum on her ears

You sick fuck, I bet you like armpits too.

Julia Voth was either 16 or 17 when they modeled her for Jill.

Sherry birkin isn't black you stupid retard
Sheva is the nigger

I do

wew, post your shit waifu then

Go back to school and learn reading comprehension you fucking nigger

try harder please

You're the fucking retard trying to fit in, who clearly cannot fucking read, and doesn't know the characters.

Kill yourself

not a true kinophile

oh no, he says more harsh words, what are you in primary school?

Lupo has the best voice actress. She did the voice of Ventress in The Clone Wars.
Bertha has the best outfit.

They should've added him into the roster, maybe instead of Vector or Spectre.

Fuck off, 2 and the REmake are the best and if you think otherwise you're a shitter.

My dudes is that a Caleco next to the PS3?

It's the boots. Some dipshit designed them after the loose socks jks wear in Japan and thought it was cute. leather don' t look good/behave like that.

MUH DICK

REmake or GTFO.

Exactly

I would put Code:Veronica above 0, but for the rest, PERFECT.

Might as well ask,has anybody tried any of the RE7 dlc? any good?

Id fuck all her plant-vaginas and save her virgin human puss for last.

The Chris DLC gave me flashbacks to RE6, that’s not a good thing.

Actually she is supposed to be an ant queen.

Then what are the vagina-like things all over her body?

Hyper virgin detected.

Some insects have lots of gaps from where they breathe.

four eyes was cute AND overpowered, shame she was in such a shit game

bruh kys

anyway it's very clear who the best girl of RE is

Vector became kinda iconic for that game, but Spectre or the explosive nigger could've gone and no one would've batted an eye. Fucking seriously, who the fuck plays the guy with two kaleidoscopes attached to his face, or the fat nigger?

Everything about the movies should be forgotten, and yes, movie Jill is absolute shit with no chest and an ugly face.

Dude, sorry to tell you, but she has probably been torn apart by hipster dick.

Excellent taste, m8.

archive.is/blABe
twitter.com/Jawmuncher/status/955204802090356736

You posted wrong best girl mother fucker.

I have a fetish for clothed girls above the waist and gas masks,thank you.

This nigga knows what's up

why remake it?
just port it to modern systems with a proper online support and voila, instant cash

This man speaks the truth.

I find it on par with Code: Veronica and the monsters were cool
6 has literally no redeeming features since even it's Mercenaries Mode (the only good part of 6) is outdone by either of the Revelations game's Raid Mode whereas 5 was at least fun with a friend, not to mention not everything was a bullet sponge like 6.
I always thought they'd be great if you could get a group going but I never could so I've only ever played them by myself. I found it lukewarm. PC re-release when

The Game

LEON!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

You're probably a hater because you couldn't beat mercenaries to unlock the handcannon

No

This is your mind on Western culture.

I gotta admit Bertha did pull off the Dr. Frankenstein attire very well. The added surgery aesthetics that went with it just held a delicious touch to it all.

this. Cute girls are the satan incarnation itself

So, where did pic related come from?

Well that's an awkward image.

a bunch of delta force dudes dropped in with that and got the wrong coordinates, then fought like 5 t-103s and both parties all died

Is there any information about that in any of the games apart from the corpses?
And i dont think they got the wrong co-ordinates, they killed 5 tyrants after all.

there's a classified photo file in RE3 regarding the railgun, and a file in umbrella chronicles that has orders to drop 1 tyrant in the police station and the other 5 in the waste disposal facility to get rid of a team of US special forces, which are presumably delta force

I'd imagine the delta guys were trying to find the lab but thought the waste disposal facility was it I guess, either way they still did real good for a bunch of characters that didn't even get character models outside the CG background

will they announce RE2make on the 29th instead of the 21st?
it released in japan on the 29th, after all