Playstation branded shoes in collaboration with Nike? Shit's gonna sell amongst basketball Americans

Playstation branded shoes in collaboration with Nike? Shit's gonna sell amongst basketball Americans.

quality, also sage for not vidya

Sheeeeeeit, any chance they'll add a collab with Popeyes to add in a bucket of fried chicken too?

Why don't you fuck off and go play a shitty fighting game.

Whoah. So this is the Sony's answer to Nintendo Labo.

Holy shit, is that Jeff Magnum?

kek

soys vs kangs, a battle for the ages

goddamn

Next hurricane thats what all the ghetto boyz will be looting.

I've always maintained PlayStation is the nigger's choice of gaming devices. Not surprised.

Not the first time, also Nintendo sucks.

Utter cringe.

tattooing a face on your face is some uncanny valley shit.
or maybe its cyberpunk as fuck to confuse facial recognition software. doubt a nigger would ever think that far ahead, though.

Is this a niggerkike?

but why?

inb4 it's actually a peripheral.

Wut dose dat cracka word mean, periperal?

Why do blacks like playstation so much now, every nig i used to see had xboxes, now it's PS4s with a stack of sports games.

Jewnited States hoodlum niggers always loved Playstation for some reason.
Just like fightans, it makes no fucking sense.

It means a new tool to beat your ass with,NEGRO

Awwww babeh! we gonna get down tonight!

niggers loved the ps1 because it had tekken.

This Negro doesn't know the issues having that tatoo will cause Ann Frankly doesn't care

Well it's obvious who it's for

Nigs love to fight, what do you mean it makes no sense.

And they do love muscle clad animes like DBZ, so I guess you're right.
Still don't know why they fellate Sony so much, maybe it's because it's not made by whitey?

cuz playstation got dat grand theft auto

This further cements the Sonyggers meme.

PS1 was more affordable overall when it came out with Parappa the Rapper. PS2 outsold the competition for the DVD player and GTA. It cemented as a brand on them. They then jumped to Xbox 360 when it came out and then back to Sony with PS4. In the early 90s, they were about the Sega Genesis.

oh shit nigger
You gotta buy gayman shoes to compete with the true pros. I can't wait to suicide my sides when razer releases hardcore gayman flip flops

Some soynyboy is going to get knocked the fuck out and dragged out of those.

somebody send them into orbit, then have them crash land back down, then we can finallyactually have gay niggers from outer space