I completed Atelier Sophie on PS VITA and it was rather mediocre Atelier. Is Atelier Firis on PC worth trying out?

I completed Atelier Sophie on PS VITA and it was rather mediocre Atelier. Is Atelier Firis on PC worth trying out?

A little better, but not by much

They're all shit. Atelier games on the PC run about as well as Nier Automata (i.e. crashes often)

This is a post by someone recycling memes and surface level rethoric.

w-whoa

Firis has this weird graphic problem where it makes certain GPUs run at 100% regardless of how much of that it is currently using, but I've never had any crashes and Sophie only had trouble where the framerate went to the single digits during synthesis (actually made things easier since it worked as some sort of slow-mo)

Nothing will ever be like Iris again.

Holla Forums told me Sophie and Firis sales bombed domestically due to different publisher takeover so they finally port it to Steam to wrench the last cents from foreigners.

go back

to where bitch

cuckchan

Oh so it's because of the image I posted

I don't browse there I just got it from someone

are all the games ported to pc?

Just the recent ones plus Gusts others games, Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure.

Latest is Lydie and Suelle

Will my autism kill me if I play them out of order?

Not really, they're self contained, but it's nice seeing characters from previous game again.

How's Blue Reflection?

Its fucking weird Slice of Life, Mahou Shoujo and Persona hybrid with realistic 3d lightning preset over anime girls dressed in blue school uniforms. Watch slowly how this game will consume your brain and turn it into a turd because you can't explain what the fuck is going on.
Its unique but at the same it isn't. But unlike FF15 its an actual next gen jrpg, with classic gameplay and progression.

It's alright if you like that sort of thing. Looks good but runs pretty fucking bad (at least on PSQuadruple, supposedly it's better on PC). There's some mechanics I disagree with (your health and MP refill after every battle, making it really easy even on Hard), but the setting and characters are nice. Comfy overall.
The biggest disappointment is that they don't really follow through on the ballet theme the absolutely beautiful cover teases. It's central to the story, but doesn't really carry over to animations or anything.

Bump

Hello fellow man of culture. I love ballerina/dancer aesthetics and need more games that incorporate this.

Its okay the characters are really autistic and the frame rate is terrible on ps4.

>you will never have a wife
>you will never lean against the door frame of your bedroom as you watch her get dressed
>she will never smile shyly at you every time, because no matter how many times you do it or how old you two get, the intensity of your gaze probing every curve and shape of her body will embarrass and excite her
That image's color palette is great. Simple yet stark. I like drawings that render the glare of bright light correctly.

True happiness was never an option for our generation.

My brother.

Kishida Mel does good work.

ded