Do Holla Forums remember those java mobile games for blackberries before android was even invented?

Do Holla Forums remember those java mobile games for blackberries before android was even invented?

I do remember seeing a SNK with kof waifus about swiming or some shit like that, can't find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

e398mod.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=389/28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those were comfy and I believe there were emulators for them on PC. Can't remember any names though…

Doom RPG was the shit.

It's also java based and ran on nokia phones, just like you're thinking of. The uncropped versions of these pics say KEmulator v1.0.3, but I think I remember it having some kind patch that I needed for whatever reason.

in Japan, a lot of classic games were ported to phones. I don't know if they were like java mobile games here but I'd like to see them playable at some point.

This game was pretty enjoyable for a java mobile game.

New J2ME emulators got released last year:

Freej2me for desktop
J2MELoader for android

I remember I used to emulate gameboy on some J2ME emulator.

I remember a pretty good transformers fire emblem for phones. I think there was a doom rpg dungeon crawler for phones too

Fucking newfags

can an user somehow get original DoomRPG to run on anything today?

Fucking newfags

Can't play Java games with that

No, but you can play Simon Says

Not Java
Not on topic

Then what's the topic?

Java games

In old mobile phones

Is there anyone archiving these things? I wanna play the hundreds of mega man games that were made for Japan

OP didn't clarify that, the OP just says "Does Holla Forums remember java games? blah blah" so technically I'm perfectly on topic since the topic in question is just as much about mobile games than it is about java mobile games.

Was there a SimCity port? I bet there was at least the original or 2000.

Last one reads like a stalker drinking song.

Remember when AGDQ did a mobile game about cats?

You know the reason user.

So it's a thread for Runescape and Minecraft?

Black raven… black raven… Circling above the ground…

The dubs phone.

Who /S60/ here?

Spoiler that shit nigger, some of us are trying to eat.

Stalker: Detroit Edition

Doom RPG port never ever

Casuals, all of you

I had such a huge hard-on for the N-gage it's not even funny.

Did you have an gaging boner?

I have an archive of a shitton of Java games for flip phones. I used to play them on an old LG flip phone I had, before I bought a BlackBerry Curve 8900. They worked on the BB, of course, but the screen dimensions didn't play nice, as there was no percentage scaling with the old games. I didn't have any of the advanced stuff that came out of Japan, like Raiden and other shooters, but eh.

This.

Can/should I try updating it?

GIRUGAMESH!

There's MidPX. You can download it here:
e398mod.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=389/28

Some old slide Nokia phone my sister used to have had a golf and a racing games that had no right to be as entertaining and challenging as they were. Winning races unlocked better cars, and the golf one was just fun.
I always wanted to check out that Golden Axe bootleg called Golden Sword but I think it was shit.
Some friend had some Silent Hill game in his phone, but it was just corridors and occasional monsters.

When in doubt, DO NOT UPDATE ANYTHING. Copy what you can from the phone itself, onto something else, and fuck around with that instead.

Alright, I'll stick with what I have. Doom RPG 1.2 is like Sasquatch in that no-one can find it, and I felt like I have an opportunity to help.

You may just be the last hope. See if there might be some sort of interface software that lets you copy things back and forth from the phone. I used to use such dickery with my LG, but that was a decade ago.

hi oniichan
i want to talk about that file name of yours if it's okay with you~

I google search reaction images.