Pirate nintendo labo sheets

how is nintendo going to prevent this?

Kits are optional. You can buy the software and get printer templates for free

The patterns will probably be freely available online so nothing.

They're not, the patterns are going to be online for free for people that buy the game separately.

How much is the mini-game collection going to be sans the kit?

probably $60 like every other game, or $40

they'll send mark to your house and he'll charge you 80 dollars

how's krautchan going?

Or he'll just eat $100 worth of food

Time to earn money by selling prebuilt kits

They'll burn your house down if you dare have any non-Nintendo cardboard

Nintendo found a way to take the homeless off the streets.

That's not a bad idea, sell counterfeit "Cardboard" pass it off as "Authentic" replacements for when the soygoys inevitably break their shitty weak cardboard and then make money

By doing it themselves. Everything gets uploaded to their website and can be freely printed. Hell, you could even sell them.

Sage for 50th thread about this.

That's one comfy bum.

Stop pirating nintendo boxes

Since this is pretty much Nintendo's version of getting back into making toys, I had an idea.
A Labo pack for classic Nintendo toys, like the Ultra Hand and the Love Tester. Or hell, A DIY ROB. Not sure how that would work, but maybe a complicated one like ROB could be worth the $60 bucks. Not really, but normies will spend that for muh nostalgia, and that's all that matters.

Oh god I just had a horrible thought
What if this succeeds and cardboard becomes the new gaming fad after VR? Like we get the Microsoft Literal Xbox, or the Playstation Moveboard, or something.
I mean it’s not like Nintendo is the first company to experiment with cardboard technology. Google did it before, but no one gave a shit. People only care now because one, a gaming company is doing it, and two, said gaming company is Nintendo.

Google didn't charge you out the ass for fucking cardboard

You know, Microsoft is pathetic and great to laugh at, but this is even worse.
They just wanted to play the jew game, but were awful at it, so they failed (and thank the Heavens for that).

No, it fucking won't.
Only Ninty's rabid manchild fanbase will buy it and that will be the end of that.
Normalfaggots might be cattle, but even they know embarrassment when they see one and will take no part in it.

The cuckchan takeover is complete, I see.

Why do you feel the need to dump your cuckchan OC in every thread?

Labo?

>>>/cuckchan/

hi mark

Go back to where you got it, cuckchan scum

There's a difference between shitting on nintendo, something that people very rightfully do, and making unfunny, poorly drawn cuckchan oc and then posting on reddit for the upboats.

Unfunny is subjective, those memes were largely pretty decent.

I don’t want anything to do with them if they’re going to require Labo.
And I just KNOW they’re going to make games that a lot of people really want and make them require it so they can sell it.

I have a really good place for you where you can find more "memes" just like this.
>>>/cuckchan/

There's no denying its cuckchan OC and for some reason this faggot has been dumping it in every thread.

That's the point dumbass, you can't require Labo, it's just an extension of motion controls, everything you can do with Labo you can do by yourself

I saw it on Holla Forums first but nice try

Newfags take notes and learn the difference
this is how you do OC right:

and this shit belongs to the >>>/trash/ :

Half the shit posted on this site is cuckchan OC. Most of us came from cuckchan in 2014 in the first place. I've said this time and time again but I always have this feeling that half the userbase of this board at the moment are just really edgy redditor Holla Forums refugees who pretend to be super 1337 oldfags by just calling everything cuckchan.

This is some well crafted bait user. Completly derailed the thread

Stop fucking replying to it then
It takes two retards to derail a thread, someone to shitpost and someone to get angry at it

Obviously, but when we say cuckchan we're talking about retards who still go there after 2014.

Fucking hell someone already made a Labo-tan?

This.
Every single thread about the Labo goes this way. It sucks

I deem it shitty cuckchan OC because it just boils down to console wars wojak edits. Not to mention that this particular faggot keeps dumping the same shit for some reason, if he hadn't done that to begin with most people wouldn't have even minded it.

When it comes to smaller boards 4chan is arguably better than Holla Forums since here no one cares about them as the people who came to this site after GG happened in 2014 were pretty much exclusively Holla Forums and Holla Forums users. Everything is cuckchan, everything is reddit because that's what oldfags say and if I pretend to be an oldfag on an anonymous imageboard I'm super cool.

Man, I liked you posting the numale wojack images. Why did you have to go full cancer with this post? You've learned fucking nothing.

You can fuck right off then, crossposting scum.

Fuck me, they better not make that. my autism would make me buy it.
>inb4 you have to buy Labo houses and Amiibo villagers, for the ultimate shekel shaking exercise

That's not the wojak poster, but I do have those too.

Wojak is a dead meme that should retire.
Pepe should retire too.

There should be more Labo-tan.

Nintendo would be pretty crafty.

Wojak is a dead meme.

tell that to >>>Holla Forums

Really activates my almonds solving this mystery

I prefer native Holla Forums memes instead some anons here relying on shit from Reddit and Cuckchan like that Wojak poster.

nice try soyboy

why did that part get me

I'm not saying Labo is good. Make fun of that shit. You are just spouting cuckchan memes. Be more original.

Yeah, it started in Krautchan, but it's being repurposed now as a cuckchan meme.

unless you can come up something funnier to represent cucked soyboy, wojak is here to stay.

so was pepe and million others, stop sperging

The fat guy in the second image is the best one you've got.

Shame normalfags for considering buying it and start a harass campaign. It will fail like Pokemon Go, when everyone that uses it is seen as a complete idiot.
Harm their sales and profit by any means, and soon, it will fail completely.