What the fuck

After using Final Fantasy to advertise Cup Noodles, now they are using Cup Noodles to advertise Final Fantasy. Might be a slowpoke on this, but I just happened to see one in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15685550
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exactly is surprising about this to you?
Final fantasy is one of those series whose marketing budget eclipses the development one. You even had FFX lunchboxes

I have never seen advertising on Cup Noodles before, so it surprised me when I saw it.

9 was the last good game of the series. Fact.

There's nothing else like em. They're easy to make whenever you've got a craving and they're delicious to boot. I'll never forget my first time.

Nissin is shit tier ramen

I've been wondering about this but what is it with Korean and Japanese instant noodles and skimping on ingredients? I bought some Vietnamese and Taiwanese shit and it came with much more packed in than I would see with Shin Ramyun or something.

Maruchan cup noodles are better. At least they aren't tainted by Lightning yet

As if Final Fantasy needs marketing at this point, though I'll admit I'm not sure how XV's sold in the long run. You want weird? Nissin apparently funded a seven OVA anime back in 2006 ("Freedom"), apparently with the catch of the animators having to do lots of product placement, as if their brand would still be around a century and a half in the future.

you know I didn't even know until I looked up just now but apparently my favourite noodles have been nissin. Never seen their cup noodles though that shit if completely foreign.

fug I forgot the picture.

Ah, this shitty comedy gold. It's been a while.

Fuck this noise. Maybe Lightning deserve to be on seafood flavor for authentic odor.

See, if they had just left it to that commercial, I'd be fine considering it official placement parody. But the fact that it's ingame, along with shit like American Express in whatever the fuck world that's supposed to be, just comes off as immersion breaking.

I can't find that shooped cover art with the guys as walking cup noodles the one time I need it again.

As someone who eats cup noodles

mmmmmm cup noodles.

What a disgusting use of Prelude to advertise their game. Uematsu should cry every time he hears that.

I saw those, and my first reaction was "Isn't that the shit Dissidia? They're actually bringing it over?"

haha what a great post fellow anonymous user! I too enjoy a nice cup of Cup NoodlesTM

Maruchan is fucking tasty.

This.
Especially with FF 15, Square just went the shitter by trying to be like a western (and thus, garbage) company.
When the marketing overlaps the game budget, it is guaranteed to be a shitty game.

I preferred when the gimmick was limited to cafes where they would make weird FF-inspired dishes, this is going into gamer food-tier shit.

Maruchan is fucking shit-tier and disgusting.
Nissin Top Ramen packets are the only acceptable way to eat instant noodles. Anything else is unacceptable. And people who eat noddles in cups should kill themselves.

t. nissin executive

ah,you are motherfucker?

I'd rather not. The flavoring has a fuckton of sodium. Have some regular noodles with white sauce instead, it's very easy to prepare and much healthier.

I should go through all the different ramens I got at the asian market. Anyone know if any other brands are not shit? Are there any beef flavor ramen that don't smell like dirty asshole?

disgraceful.

It's like you guys want to be underweight twinks, which is gay as hell.

disgusting carb junk, no wonder FF characters looks like korean boy band

Fucking burgers

Why did you put all that weird shit on freedom fries?

Is this the same lack of self-awareness that led you to let your continent be overrun by niggers and dune coons?

Jesus. I can feel the sogginess from here.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE LOVE OF THE CUP NOODLE

Maruchan in general is better.

It's funny and humble, you faggot.

Gosh I've never seen a advertising tie in with a game before nope never.

That's why it tastes good. I don't want your bland healthy shit.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one.

On that subject, Cool Spot wasn't a bad game.

What's wrong with wanting to be a Twink? Or being gay?

It doesn't make babies. Otherwise, it's just retarded shit excuses of people that twisted the perception of it and keep making pathetic living memes.

It's fish, egg gem, olive oil, olives and salsa

Where the hamburger discussion at you unhealthy fat fucks?

Stop pretending you know anything about cuisine

Higher rates of suicide and deaths by HIV due to a more promiscuous lifestyle than your average person. Life is not cute and pretty like in your animays.

you go sistah, post about how us whiteys all love mayo. enjoy your fuckin heart attack at 50 btw.

???

My mother, bless her Christian soul, has fucked up cooking dry meat and chicken so many times over my entire life even with Shake 'n Bake I can prove you painfully wrong.

I have never seen such a nice, hardworking woman literally taught by her own mother so fucking bad at cooking any dinner that doesn't come in a box she makes dumbass, but fat, juicy titties sweet heroines frying drywall look more like they know what they're doing nor can I analyze it. Explain how the logical fuck that's even possible.

Again, that's just being a retard and sleeping around irresponsibly.

Nice strawman, faggot.

Kill yourself you goddamn shill

There is nothing healthy about American wheat. Wheat takes 4 hours to digest and that putrid protein people call wheat in America does nothing good for your intestines in that time.

Test message

You fags literally dip that shit in tomato sauce, get bent.

Is this even written in english?

There's nothing wrong with being clinically a retard. You just have to not do retarded things.

damn straight brother, salt is just the mineral jew and any true son of Odin (praise the Allfather) eats their meat, fish, and fowl unspiced. There was never a salt miner holocaust, but there should be one. Only filthy subhumans would sprinkle ground rocks or plants on their meals.:^)

t. weak-stomached user

Is there anything more pathetic than a culinary elitist?

A weeb following the SAD, probably.

Hi Jack

Imagine if this actually was a butthurt shill who hated their job to the point they'd angrily torpedo their own shitposting. Why does America even buy Nissin shit?

I'm not gonna say I know more than anyone about wheat, but am I about to hear autism about "muh white bread"?

Doing retarded shit comes with being a retard by default even if not the other way around. Still the individual's fault. Hell, you could even argue nonironically saying someone scientifically has a mental illness and isn't just a pathetic degenerate piece of shit is actually almost excusing them of any voluntariness by implying it's just glitched nature.

I don't directly call anyone autistic unless I'm just making fun of them. I call them faggot and retard because I form an unflattering mental image of being obnoxious and sounding unintelligible.

Corn and grain bread are indeed healthier than a fullywheat one though
Nothing wrong with eating wheat in moderation though.

Stop pretending you do just because some faggot pays you $10 an hour to reheat frozen food.

I fucking love the bantz in food threads.

This thread made me crave noodles.

What the actual fuck? People still say "fact" at the end of their sentence? Shit i thought we stopped doing it at least a decade ago.

This is a Liberalist Board, off with your collectivist foolery.

Lol this is a hotpocket board

yes

Forgot my picture

?

What a surprise.

these furry femboys are spreading homosexuality like fire on an oil rig. i mainly blame onta, rajii, and tokifuji they sure know how to draw a good furry femboy

We got Ramen Noodle theme'd Final Fantasy XV - seems only fair we get a Final Fantasy theme'd Ramen Noodle to compliment it.

Does this surprise you?

This has actually been going on for around a decade. There are advertising companies that create a variety of game currency and experience systems that games companies and advertisers can utilize to promote their products. For instance, you can get in-game currency for games you play when ordering at certain fast food restaurants or purchasing certain products. How much revenue do these systems generate? Several million.

While we're on the topic of product placement, what was that one Deus Ex thing where you could win a trip to Detroit?

Truly a fate worse then death.

…are you calling your mom's tits juicy?
because I agree, they are

Nigger, I fucking explicitly worded it as referring to dumb love interests from non Earth girls.

I must be the only one who uses only a tenth of the flavoring, if you actually pour that shit on your noodles and eat it all you're an animal.

You explicitly worded it as an incoherent mess of words that make us question your grasp of English.

Like mother like son.

I typed it like I was saying it. There was no reason to pause for anything other than starting a new sentence. I can personally say writing teachers never taught us perfect grammar anyways.

Fuck you.

incorrect.

Ah, fuck you!

Feel like this could have been edited much better. Not witty.

I gotta chime in here, you're a fucking idiot and can't write worth a damn. There should have at least been hyphens if you were trying to do a run-on wall of description.

Because there's a market. Cup noodles was specifically designed for the overseas market due to the chikin ramen's failure to make it big overseas due to market saturation. Apparently the research ando commissioned indicated majority of foreigners who do eat chikin ramen end up preparing it by breaking it in half and tossing it in a cup since not everyone owned a rice bowl sized vessel. What Ando failed to predict was cup noodles taking off in Japan and changing the instant food meta in Japan before it was even shipped overseas.

worst fucking instant noodles i've ever eaten in my life, bar none. seriously disgusting

Try the Maruchan ones. Nissin ones hardly even taste like anything.

Maruchan is made out of goddamn Soy Flour, fuck off.

Current American wheat has antibodies that make human T-cells in your immune system freak the fuck out compared to earlier varieties of wheat, it's linked to autoimmune inflammation and intestinal disease. Not even talking about any activated almonds meme.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15685550
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403227

Makes sense.

What the fuck is even a noodle, shit just looks like spaghetti to me

There's probably a lot of chefs both western and eastern who would beat you up over that statement. The difference lies in composition and preparation, like almost any flour based product

Is it true that calling them cooks is an easy way to rile them up?

It does rile them up, but not as much as conflating spaghetti for noodles. Though if they're some sort of head chef in their workplace and you call them a cook or a food prepper, they'll probably chase you around with a knife while swearing.

Twinks aren't necessarily gay, it's just likely.

I'm ignorant at worst, not stupid about writing.

That sounds fucked up, but hilarious at the same time. Why do people who just make food gets so triggered?

post-apocalyptic game set in Detroid when?

High pressure workplace, full on demand for consistent performance (at peak quality) and potentially having a much bigger autist for a boss. The amount of chefs who take up smoking because they need a way to wax on and wax off for example.

Seriously? Why not just buy some fucking Roma tomatoes, garlic, onions, basil and make some simply delicious, cheap spaghetti?

Damn, that was some hard cringe material right there.

Don't do that. The easy and delicious way to eat chink noodles is simply toss it with lard and a tiny bit of light soy, garnish with spring onions and some leftover meat and you have a dish.

Plebs please go back.

Detroit will be 100% black within months.

So you're only talking about wheat bread, right?

I've been eating 2 or more packets of Maruchan at once for years and I'm not remotely Twitter retarded, let alone cuck poisoned.

When your so fahnny may may needs an explanation at the bottom it has failed. Take the superior example you failed to copy and learn.

Get with the times granpa