Fighting Game General - EVO Japan is Next Week Edition

Game was announced for summer 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PS4. 2v2 tag team game featuring female SNK characters. Game will be published in the west by NIS America.

Features simplified controls, lots of customization options for the characters and follows the storyline of SNK's webcomic Nariyuki Quest.

Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, Leona Heidern and Mai Shiranui confirmed. Rumored to be 14 characters at launch.

English trailer: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=461 Japanese trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pvVBACJxpOo

Game comes out in May 31 in Japan/Asia costing ¥5,800(retail), ¥5,370(digital). June 5 for North America.

Blake Belladona announced as the first DLC characteryoutu.be/PHly_8M1YBY. Along with Blake, up to 20 characters are planned as DLC that will come in many packs or whole bundle. youtu.be/PHly_8M1YBY

During Arc System Works Fighting Game Awards 2017, it was announced the game will receive a balance patch for all its versions.

Two new waves of DLC announced: Playable Aegislash with Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support will be released on January 31st. Second wave will feature Blastoise as a playble character with Mew and Celebi as the new support Pokémon: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=87

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack

January patch notes: community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/January-Update/m-p/1766609#M21

Enchantress was released: youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed. Opening/Attract cinematic: youtube.com/watch?v=IW8iG0Bqd3Y

Last day of beta is ongoing now.

English dub by Funimation confirmed for the game along with the regular Japanese audio.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Cinematic Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=3l4mux-seHI

Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season.

It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes.

Sakura will be available for free from January 16 to 23. Patch notes for AE: capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/01/09/patch-notes-for-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition

Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.

PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40

There'll be a playable build at EVO Japan in January 26~28

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Version 3.0 will be playable on EVO Japan (Jan 26~28). The version will include a new DLC character playable teased with a Joker card.

SNK's producer Oda revealed that SNK have plans for a new console and mobile games for 2018, SNK's 40th anniversary.

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack. Demo is available on the Japanese PSN Store.

Modes announced: Arcade, Battle Mode, Destruction(survival), Explosion Code, Death Match, Boss Rush and Challenge Battle.

Accelerator and RVR-87/VSL Specineff “Rusty Blood” trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

The game has has surpassed 3 million copies worldwide: archive.is/z30Mx

Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo

Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/

So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New character Dr. Coyle is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xmzAmbAJO-o

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.

Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

jiyunajp.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/momochis-thoughts-on-the-japan-pro-license-system/
archive.is/J58Ih
youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sGEFaXLEqo
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.fo/J58Ih
twitch.tv/joniosan
twitter.com/hashtag/第三回ミカ天応援イラスト?src=hash
tumview.com/tumblr/users/26regionsfm/photos
tumview.com/tumblr/users/v1z3t4/photos
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/19/dragon-ball-fighterz-loot-boxes-confirmed-full-details/
archive.is/YBYPq
archive.is/5ztKL
twitter.com/Thedge_JPC)
archive.is/CBMhP
archive.is/X76xT
twitch.tv/videos/220217712
kadokawa.co.jp/product/321708000668/
ebten.jp/arc/p/7015018012001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Ryu in sfv playable now or he is still shit?

New Clayfighter fucking when

Reminder that SCVI character reveals are confirmed for EVO Japan on the 27th.

I was under the impression from feedback here that Capcom buffed the characters that didn't need buffing (Rashid, Laura) and left the bottom-tiers without a paddle (Alex, Menat, Ryu, etc.).

Couldn't tell you myself since I wasn't stupid enough to buy the game

Do you lads like characters like Seth/Ancient Ogre that don't have unique moves themselves but use moves of other characters?

Ryu has a new parry anything super parry, Daigo is fucking everyone's shit up online with him.

You done fucked up.

its against the law for the to compete for money isnt it? are they just gonna competing for honoru?

for a big bag of rice.

what is the point of having evo in japan?

Tossed Ogre on my Tag 2 team with Yoshi near the end of my run, does pretty good damage and has nice combo fillers to work with. I'd probably have more issues with him if it wasn't a tag game (never played much of T3).

I'm no expert on law or current events, but I'm pretty sure that the MacArthur era laws that somehow labeled competitive gaming as gambling were repealed around the turn of 2017. I could be wrong though.

I played tag alot when I was an edgy little kid, and would always do ogre/devil jin teams. No idea how he would play now, though.

They made some esports changes this year but they're not supposed to be that great considering some jap pros were unhappy. It might mess with sponsorship earnings or something I'm not sure.

OP forgot mentioning that Majin Android 21 was confirmed. It looks like she's kinda like Rogue from X-Men vs SF and can copy drain the opponent's powers to copy one of his specials.
She's a unlockable character but, apparently, if you buy the official guide, you get a code to get her right away.

Where's the other half of the OP, OP?

INTO THE TRASH

Why is Melty Blood the objectively best fighting game in the genre?

TRASH

Do you think this is a valid combo. I'm not very good yet so i can't tell.

Consider this.
If she can move it she could give you a tail job.

Wierd, it seems I fucked up completely. Whatever. Here is the one that is the real one.

Because it's not popular of course.
You know popular games are stinky and bad.
Just like poopoo.
So if you like unpopular games but hate popular ones, you can become a special snowflake and feel good about yourself.
Epic, right?

God I love everything about Asuka's MONSTER TITS.

It's not a tail. It's a ass antenna.

Nigga what. After 16 years the game still has an active online community and tourney scene. Hell it lasted longer than most big budget fighters from capcom, bamco or NRS

decent lewds when

That second picture gives me a hard and I don't know why.

Only reason I play as her so I feel you.

I find it hard to choose my Tekken waifu but I think Asuka wins. Xiaoyu is a close second because of her design and tight pants but it can't beat the
20 POUNDS OF PUSSY & ASS
of Asuka.

I am actually disappointed they didnt keep her normal design. She now doesn't look unique at all.

Unique? Her human form kinda looks like Dr Harleen Quinzel before she went all fucking insane.

It's a shame the only Tekken customization related mods we have are texture replacement so far. I'd like DoA 5 tier mods for this game

Nothing particularly noteworthy thus far.

Maybe they'll make it a alternate costume. I'd wager it depends on whether the tail plays a role in gameplay or not.

How? Long hair and glasses? That’s all you got?

The Glasses, the hair, the doctor coat, the fact shes a fucking psycho and her dress that almost rips off Quinn's jester suit.
Nah my bad I must be blind. Shut the fuck up.

God fucking DAMN do i hate his art

I jerked it to Shadman's art a few times
It's not too bad

It's pretty bad.

It's pretty bad

It's pretty bad

minus8 isn't terrible

It's not that bad.

It's pretty bad.

I will agree with that,but since i can't edit gifs,in he goes with the other shitty artists.

Comes with the DBZ territory, it's a magnet for crappy Western artists and only few nips pay attention to it and those that do tend to be fixated on the characters they already like and nothing more. Still, 人造人間21号 nets better results.
Also, I think this will be a fad of the month at best. Might be an android but she's no 2B. On that note, I wonder if SC6 will score another Ivy or Sophitia though I'll be plenty happy if they don't screw the classic designs too hard.

I'm more miffed the new girls from KoF XIV get no love and they're all great.

You need to get the fuck out of here.

What's exactly wrong with diives? I'm not a fan of his art but he is not that bad

i'm just here for the fat titties tbh

I do.
It's SFV and there are only maybe 3 or 4 characters that look good.

Not a single character looks good in that game.

Sakuras face looks boyish.
And not in the good way.

Come on, guy.

It's pretty bad

I sorta like minus8

I give it menat, but nothing else.

I was a former Laurafag; then I realized how shitty she is out of tiers (hair, model, character). Even as a top-tier, almost everyone hates her. Menat would have sold costumes like hotcakes, but Capcom insist she's trash-tier who gets raped by Rashid the Mudslime Rapefugee.

SFIV and V Chun-Li looks like her bottom half is a black powerlifter. Even worse they put so much detail into her leggings that it looks like she hasn't changed them in 6 months. Those leggings are soaked in ass and pussy sweat, so I guess that's why they cling to her so tightly. I guess some guys find that hot. >_>

Though I probably should've said they look good in comparison; Chun, Urien, Juri, and Menat all look pretty good.

For some reason her face looks retarded outside of Original and Nostalgia costumes.

Censorship aside, her model is easily one of the better ones in SFV.
That explains it.

We all love to shit on this train wreck but you know that's not true.

Could have looked great if they went with the concept designs.

Model's very well done but the godawful costumes kinda null that.

Has some minor flaws but I like Kolin's design. The modelers and whoever came up with her boring ass move set are the ones who fucked up.

From the male characters, I like Dictator's new animations and FANG, like Kolin, could have been good if the move set was better but I guess they probably didn't want him to be too similar to Gen.
Urien's missing that perpetually pissed off look which is IMHO one of his key traits.
From the little we saw of the upcoming characters, Sagat's model looks pretty well done, the scars and muscle definition while Blanka seems to be more feral than cartoonish.

You want to be bullied. Your dick, too.

She loses her entire appeal. How can anyone prefer the Majin look over the original?

How fucked is DBFZ on PC because of Denuvo? I'm getting mixed signals from supposed Tekken fans who still have to deal with it saying, "works for me :)" and I say supposed because I can't tell them apart from the damage control fags. I don't mind missing out, but this is one of those games my console friends who are casual to fightan might pick up, and they were smart enough to avoid SFV. Steam Forums is beyond useless with damage control fags chiming in to pretend Denuvo has never done anything wrong.

Must be OP's first time making a thread.

Then your question is pretty much useless don't you think?
If any positive feedback is "damage control" and you only want to hear the negative, then you might as well stop asking.
Moron.

While you are right she looks indistinguishable from your average Xenoverse Buubie, Buubies are fucking great.

I think my router reset.

Since when is positive feedback the same thing as damage control? That's not how that works. I keep asking because apparently Denuvo has affected different games differently.
I'm sorry you feel called out. Maybe you'll blend in on Steam Forums. Or maybe not because they ban people for being, "Rude."

If we had to get favella dwellers, it would've been nice to see sean or oro, but they would probably fuck oro up harder than they did urien.

Liked her outfit alot, honestly. A little sad she loses it here

god fucking dammit.

Kolin's design is alright. The model is still beyond fucking garbage though.

They fucked urien hard. He doesn't display even a quarter of the emotion he shows in 3rd strike, which is a huge part of his character. They tried giving him a similar look to his portrait in 3s, but instead of actually looking intimidating and imposing, it makes him look goofy and retarded.
Making him fight with clothes on is actually stupid. Even if it seems like an insignificant change, it makes no sense. He is supposed to be smart and sophisticated outside of combat, but bloodthirsty when fighting. He ditches the suit in favor of the loincloth because he wants to be completely unfettered in battle.
Who the fuck is in charge of designs and why haven't they been fired

Then there's fucking akuma, who would look great if he didn't have a fuckhuge lion's mane

fuck this game

You made me want to reinstall. It looks nice but not that realistic for a real match.

Rising Thunder Community Edition came out and I don't want to have to join a disagreement to download the files. Does anyone have any idea around that?

I just found it at the rising thunder subreddit with the main top post. Don't want to link to it cause reddit

Falke release when?

Probably June, if they keep the sequence. But It's Crapcom, so who knows…

Probably announced for April and then delayed until May.

Kolin's cheese wiz hair and shitty accent ruin it for me.

Blanka looked pretty durpy like Sakura.

there's a law in the works that would allow certain players to apply for an esports license that lets them bypass gambling laws. it is divisive to say the least.
>jiyunajp.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/momochis-thoughts-on-the-japan-pro-license-system/

personally i think it'd be better if jp events simply stayed prestige-based instead of bringing money into things. look at how shitty and stale western events are getting now that the srs business money people are getting involved.

maids

he tried to warn you

Previous thread: archive.is/J58Ih

Second half of the OP because OP is a faggot
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow PSX trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory: New video: youtube.com/watch?v=_sGEFaXLEqo
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2016 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement group: disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

Resources:
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.fo/J58Ih

So how is DB Fighters?

very simple but still fun, if you've ever played mahvel or an anime game it'll be very easy to understand. they basically gutted the defensive mechanics of those games though which i still don't know how to feel about. if the goal is to make anime more approachable, it makes sense to get rid of stuff like 1 frame jump & crouch tech mindgames but it also makes defense feel much less active & not as able to deal with the kind of pressure that's gonna be present in this kind of game. i think it'll be much harder to be a low tier hero like FAB or abegen in dbz.

What's the chance we see Shermie in HTTF?

Fun, but ultimately there's better anime games, and while it's currently the best team fighter I'm not counting KOF that will be in big tournaments, there are better options out there that are a bit older.

Who are your favourite commentators

Yep, my bad.

I love buu girls

Christ Sakura looks ugly. Is it a western artist doing these characters?

Does anyone here think Aris is a good source of information?

A Challenger Has Arrived

No

FINAL ATTACK

In the genre of trash, sure it is

Sonic Boom xx Flash kick

Too simple, but at least I have some fightan to play with my pleb friends now.

He's entertaining and is pretty good at Tekken.

What?

arcade edition has even more lag

There's more unthinkable choices. Besides, who else would be the token grappler?

Remember these are the beautiful minds that brought you "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan". Maybe they can add that for a secret boss.
Adult Ginyu Force Mercenary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Majin Kai Android 21 w/ Saibamen.

Anyway, Arika confirmed D. Dark will be playable at EVO Japan. They also managed to lower the input delay by 2 frames but are weary it might cause some graphical errors so they ask people to pls no bully.

But that's my favorite fetish.

Got SFV Arcade edition today just for the single player content after avoiding vanilla SFV like the fucking plague (not interested in online and epsorts shit ) and I have to say it is pretty decent.
Not as rewarding as Tekken 7's treasure battle or Injustice 2's multiverse but its almost up there. I just wish Menat didn't play like a pile of ass.

I don't think she would be in the base roster. Probably DLC if they do it for this game, that way they can just recycle her model for KoF XV since if anyone is getting resurrected it's gonna be the new faces team

I have a serious question. I love the way Shermie looks but how in the fuck can that girl see whats shes doing let alone fight? Seriously though she needs to be base roster.

Save it for the Blair reveal.

She's described as having a strong homicidal glare.

Akuma in SFV reminds me of middle aged Lion-O.

Same way these fuckers see

you need to put that throw pillow in the washer.

okay

OH SHIT

Paywalls his nsfw content.

You can't bypass with yiff?

SHE HAS A GUN

And trigger discipline.

Not my point

These fuckers tend to develop eye diseases with age.

GLASS FETISHIST FAGS BTFO
LABCOAT FETISHISTS BTFO

Do you think Sonicfox will pick up DBFZ? If he does the competition for this game will die, no one wants to lose against a gay furry

A lot of artists are doing that nowadays. More concerning when it's actually good ones.
Makes me wonder if there's some place where patreon stuff gets dumped en masse.

He plays A18, Kid Buu and Beerus. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume those are the three cheapest characters in the game.
Incidentally, A18 seems to be a popular choice.

i guess dbz finally did something right

Android 18 is the safe zoner. The extreme version of this is morrigan from MvsC3. She zones with assists and android 17.
Kid Buu has a very cheap and OP assist.
Beerus sinergizes with both of the other two characters' assists to setup explosives. Beerus, like android 18, also plays very safe.

>>>/fur/22069

huh?

Well, I'll be co-signing a monkey's mortgage. Glory be!

Boorus and Pixivs got me too comfy, I forgot that venturing into a cesspool could yield such rewards.

Well, until we get 21, she is the only female character.
Kid Buu and Beerus, sure. But I don't see how 18 is cheaper than, say, Freezia or Cell.

Hell no. He's a very entertaining person but you shouldn't listen to him when it comes to games.
There is only a handful of games that he likes and shits on everything else.

MIKADO TENKAICHI BUDOKAI FINALS HAPPENING FUCKING TOMORROW

Nage and Haaken qualified through their play. The winner of the redemption bracket will join them after surviving a FT5, single elim mini-tournament: the matches for that are Omito (Johnny) vs Tomo (Leo) and 2Rio (I-No) vs Zadi (Raven).

Once that bracket is finished, they'll be running three FT10 sets right then and there with three of the best GG players in the world to decide the title of Best Under Heaven. If there's one Mikaten event you pay attention to, make it this one. Sadly it'll be starting at 5:00 in the morning EST, but you can feel free to set your alarm early or just catch the archive on Twitch or YouTube.

You've had all month to drop in and listen to the commentary, scrub. Don't sweat it.

Twitch: twitch.tv/joniosan
Fanart (yes, this link actually works): twitter.com/hashtag/第三回ミカ天応援イラスト?src=hash

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reminder that Aris is a fat, pot-smoking manchild who is a Bamcuck who will suck Harada's dick and takes it up the ass by SoCal Bitchboy Mike Murray.

Frosty Faustings is on now, stream schedule attached.

I can't believe Haaken made it through in winner's.

Small. You have almost 20 female characters that can be reused plus two more that might end up as DLC that have been datmined (Hinako and Blue Mary)

If the hueminer stuff about XIV is right, Hinako and somewhat Blue Mary depending on what version they use.

As for DBFZ, I'm happy I got so many non-fightans friends to play. And some are even trying some "easier" fightans like Samurai Shodown. So, if party battle teams goes right (3 vs 1 or 2) this maybe be the perfect "entry" fighting game fuck the DLC unless Arale makes it.

How many times did your mother drop you on your head when your were a baby and why did she keep doing it?
I'm baffled at how absolutely retarded one can be with their money. I have a strong suspicion than you have massive credit card debit or have fallen victim to multiple scams over the years.
You come off as the type of person that falls for basic phishing email scams.

Even if I pirated that piece of shit, I'd still feel like I got scammed.

I'd assume it's pirated but I question why
though I suppose I'm lucky to have 3 friends to play 3rd strike with. Even if we're all shit

That's because you aren't brain dead user.

Menat almost tempted me to pirate it; then I remembered Abigail, and how I would have his Canadian, autistic faggotry on my PC (no thanks).

so which characters would make the best movie DLCs besides the obvious choices

Garlic junior

Dr. Wheelo

Super android 13

Bardock

Lord slug

They're going to be turned down to add shitty characters from Super like Kale, her Lesbian bitch lover, and that fat red bitch from the SJW Universe.

I'd like buff roshi

Mr. Satan, anything else will be a disappointment

If we're talking movies, I'm sure the biggest fan choice would be broly. Power is maximum yadda yadda yadda. I dunno what they would do with him though. Give him a shit ton of armor maybe?
Another choice would be cooler, though I don't think he has much to work with either, with the exception of turning into the masketta man

These.

According to a leaker that may be full of it (though was correct about the last character being a transformed A21), the DLC will be Bardock, human Goku, human Vegeta and Broly.

If true, gay.

but they aren't human?

I assume it means "not super saiyan"

heh

It's the non-soyian version. Allegedly added to appease nips because it seems those versions were very popular in some Budokai game or whatever.

I'd bet you if this Piccolo costume was day-one disc-locked content you can only get with your wallet Arcsyscucks, Bamcucks, and pretty much everyone at /r kappa would defend that shit.

Not a single thing about this "update" went right.

Xrd already had avatar heads for Gabriel, April, Jack-O (mask off), and Paradigm as dlc, were you mad about that too?

What's there to be mad about? I'm just stating "pot to kellt: you're black" stuff with Arccucks, Arccuck.

So, any good lewds as of late?

The only thing continuing DOA's legacy is the sfm community.

PROMOTIONS
tumview.com/tumblr/users/26regionsfm/photos

DoA just announced a new chick in some app game or something. I don't follow DoA because it's shit, and Momiji was the only good character from that series.

But Momiji is originally from Ninja Gaiden

What said. She is one of the best girls in DoA though.

I found out about her through the porn.

PROMOTIONS
tumview.com/tumblr/users/v1z3t4/photos

I don't even fetishize hard nipples but seeing women dressed skimpishly in snowy environments makes my dick harder than life in the ghetto.

Why would you get an erection from life in the ghetto?

I know she's from Ninja Gaiden, but she made DoA better.

Ghetto chicks can be hot sometimes. It's a rarity though

playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/19/dragon-ball-fighterz-loot-boxes-confirmed-full-details/

archive.is/YBYPq

DENUVO FIGHTER Z WILL HAVE LOOT BOXES! ARCSYS HAS FINALLY OUT FUCKING JEWED CAPCOM EVEN MORE BY ADDING FUCKING LOOTBOXES!

I don't give a fuck about DBFZ and don't plan on getting it every but if it's purely cosmetics only and can only be purchased with in-game currency then I don't see the problem.

What does Chunners smell like?

Bamco is gonna find a way to milk the fuck out of lootboes and DragonBall fans. It's no better than flat out buying colors off SFV.

source: archive.is/5ztKL

MSG

DBFZ is going to be the testing grounds for the future of fighting games, as far as business practices go. Mark my words. It all starts here.

Just like Tekken 7, DBFZ is gonna sell like hotcakes. I hope you're ready for disappointment.

Yeah Bamco is definitely gonna fuck it up. But if they left it as it is right now with cosmetic only and in-game currency only it would be easy bait to keep the online community alive without fucking people over.
But it's Bamco, so they have to fuck people over.

If EA is still trying to find loopholes to prey on people (preferably kids), Arcsys is locking half a roster of copy-pasted shit through scummy disc-locked content practices, and Bungie keeps pushing the envelope to fuck with Destiny players with help from Activision-Blizzard and Bobby Kotick, it's safe to say Bamco will fuck up lootboxes somehow.

Haaken legitimately makes me want to play Sol. I wish I was half as good as he used to be, and here he is defeating EVO finalists without breaking a sweat.

Forever glad I can't stand syndicated stories.

I know it's crazy talk, but I won't be surprised if the same Arccuck found a way to make a sock puppet to make it look like someone is replying to him, since no one cares about his Japanese tourney stream shit
It's still something to be concerned about with Bamco in charge of the game. I wouldn't Bamco a good company by a long shot knowing how they're scummy with dlc practices and mtxs in freemium games. They would prey on Dragonball fans if they could.

The other article is written by someone who never played video games before Overwatch and it also says that it's in-game currency only. I don't know what you expect me to be mad about.

It's kind of funny that it takes a patient Sol player to make Sol look so fun.

I was ready because I saw this coming a mile away. Notice they saved all of this for the final stretch before launch?

In less jewish news; Doctrine Dark is gonna be fully playable at EVO Japan

Lootboxes in games that cost money are scummy no matter how you look at them. Of course arccucks would defend anything Arcsys does.

Seems like Allen's model improved.

What is wrong with you? I've been promoting/shilling this stream because it's a community run event featuring eight of the best players in the world, who play for arcade pride and bragging rights. There's been Daigo's Kemonomichi series, and that's IT for contemporary fighting game grudge matches.

And you before you accuse me of anything: what do you do, exactly? Lurk social media and reddit so you can screech about r/kappa being, gasp, cesspits of dicksucking normalfags? Glad to have you do that dozens of times in the last umpteen threads. You've really contributed to the discussion.

They don't cost real money. Both of the things you linked said that they don't cost real money. If it's anything like Revelator you can even skip the fishing and just buy the stuff you want with in-game currency. You're upset about a minigame.

Hook, line, and sinker. Point proven you're the arccuck with 2 ids lol chiming in when people are calling out your favorite fighters (posting shit at the same time around the same time doesn't help your case).
You naive little cuck

Screenshot for posterity. You're a fucking idiot.

Oh Mikaten already started. Two Evo winners on.

2rio got his back blown out damn

A lot of generals have or have had a local autist at one point. The vita thread had tor user and nipponese user, although I don't mind nipponese user. This thread has this cuck user from reddit. Arguing with them is always a losing battle because you can't defeat autism.

Is SNK still based? I haven't yet had a chance to play KoF 14, but so far I've heard good things besides iori and people seem hyped for the waifu fighter

Yakisoba

No. They let NISA get their hands on one of their games and allow NISA to run their new online store. Anyone who allows NISA to gain money and touch their games is not based, and this is coming from some who considers SNK their favorite developer.
KOF XIV is good, but if you are thinking about getting the waifu fighter import the japanese version or wait for the eventual PC release since SNK handles that themselves. Do not buy the western console release, do not support NISA if you value games not getting release broken or censored.

King of Fighters is really interesting to me. Despite the fact that the games (in my opinion) seem to at least retain the quality of their predecessors, alot more players are willing to commit to the earlier iterations (ie the fucking 500 players on fightcade for 98 and 2002 every day).This is in contrast to shit like street fighter, marvel, or guilty gear that are noticeably inferior to their previous iterations in some pretty fucking obvious ways.

Pretty much each game has it's own fan base. People pick a few certain games and stick with them while playing everything else casually or ignoring it.
Like even I do it; I focus on 98UM and XIV as my main games in the series, then just play the other ones periodically when friends want to play them. Except XII and XIII, I hate those games more than the legit broken KoF games and refuse to ever go back to them now that XIV exists.

What's wrong with 13? I didn't manage to get my copy from vola to work, but I heard that alot of players preferred it over 14 for a time.

What's the most popular sprite-based fighter at the moment?

Basically it's a game that plays like an above average budget fighter and looks fucking amazing. Outside of graphics XIV is better in every way. The only people that prefer it are people that can let go of the sprites or extremely salty kimfags that Kim is no longer SS tier. Seriously, if you ever hear someone say XIII is better than XIV ask them who is on their team and 90% of the time Kim will be there

If big company like Capcom can't do sprites, who can?
Sylvie sprite (from twitter.com/Thedge_JPC)

You have no idea how much I want to be able to say vsav

eh, heard Kim was braindead anyway

Zadi got his soul stolen

Round robin now, holy shit Omito.

Blazblue, probably.

I like KOF14 gameplay more than 13 but would like sprites.

God damn cocktease

what else is new

Haaken vs Omito starting

I wanna see FEXL Blair dame's face. Has it been shown?

How did it go?

Pretty brutal. Omito came prepared this time.

Finals are about to start.

No they've been purposely hiding it. We've seen her whole model except her face.
We'll finally see it at Evo japan

Game journo's need to be forced into a FT10 with their job stability on the line TBH.

Then play UNIELst or KoF XIV or any smaller/niche fighting game.

sfv comes close

Don't buy DLCs and use creamapi, that's what I do

How in the fuck?

i need to watch less porn

wait so, if i were to buy a fighter on steam, i could use creamapi to get the dlc with no issue?

You risk getting caught, banned and whatnot (not sure if it'd affect that game or the entire account) but yeah it's what everyone does for payday 2 and paradox games from what I've heard

Unless the game has VAC enabled or has DLC checks on their end(this might be true for SFV because of CFN) it won't be an issue. You can see creamapi thread in cs.rin.ru. There's always a risk but it's extremely low

Go back to your r/kappa circle jerk you can enjoy more than one game.

Still a tad miffed that while everyone kept their designs simple, Shirase and Blair look kinda overdone. We still haven't seen Blair in motion but, from the beta, Shirase's kind of b&w mess in the fight.

Bamco/Capcom/NRS employee plz go

I've got the feeling they're just changing the designs so they have easy cosmetic DLC they can pump out without people bitching too much.
Either than or for Shirase's case her original version is gonna be a secret character à la Bloody Hokuto

Holy fuck I'm a shill for the three main fighting game companies for simply saying someone can like games from all three as it does not need to be some tribal nigger shit. This level of fucking stupid is why black people should be banned from playing fighting games.

most people with a decent job can afford to waste money for the dumbest reasons and still not really worry about it, though it may not be the case of all countries since i ve seen some people say $60 is all they make in a week, i make that in 4 hours labeling boxes in a wharehouse, considering i sleep near half of my nightshift i can afford to buy a bad $60 game once or twice a month and still pretty much consider they were aquired gratis, then again i don't have a wife and kids so who knows

i forget to add i do buy the games because i dont trust journos nor autists on an anonymous imageboard to decide if i am going to enjoy a game or not.

May I interject for a moment and blow your mind? Piracy, nigger.

It's a joke you fucking troglodyte regarding how you blindly support anti-consumerism that you are basically being a corporate shill
But all three of the those games are tribal nigger shit.

Also factor in if someone buys SFV arcade edition new they get 28 fighters or some shit. The jewing out of stages and costumes is awful in that game but if someone just buys AFV:AE for the arcade modes and the fighters that come with it and they enjoy it whats the problem.
For arcade mode you are better off with KoF 2002 UM. Something about that game that just works. No doubt I'll get called a Mexican and a SNK shill by some fucking Online Ugandan Warrior for saying so.

Only tribal nigger shit because we don't slap the JuJus and tell them to calm the fuck down.

Joke's on you, this is a mexican board

Nah. They'd only ask you if you no de wey.

They're supporting a very anti-consumer company is why. Capcom has shit on people so much over the years and they won't care until people stop giving them money. With MvCI, they knew they fucked up and still just blamed Marvel instead of apologizing to the fans. Why spend money on something like that when there are other better fighters out there to play anyway?

Seriously, what did this guy do to become this popular

I've never really had an interest in anything NISA has put out. What's wrong with them? I'm guessing censorship or some shit?

that fag nigger always plays the most OP shit and people have to pretend he's a great player

I mean, I'm fully willing to blame Disney's Marvel just for existing. They are no better than and arguably also worse than crapcom is

I would assume

so close to being the perfect game…

You think too small, user

Censorship, breaking games they port or bring over, having horrible quality localizations and translations, being general cunts, compulsive liars. They are the bottom of the barrel in terms of localization companies.

They do far worse than that, like skimping out on physical goods, neglecting dlc and pretending it doesn't exist and sometimes introducing game breaking bugs and not bothering to fix them even when solutions are presented to them.

I'll never forgive what they did to touhou

More than just censorship and shit localizations.
They've released countless games with game breaking (even some console killing bugs), they've cut content from games to save money (and not tell anyone they cut the content after release). they continually lie to consumer and their limited editions are made with the cheapest goods they can find. Pic related covers a fraction of the shit they've pulled over the years. It's missing shit like terrible PC ports which they abandoned/never fixed or took well over a year to get into a playable state.
Hell, they've just pulled another fuck up yesterday with their Ys VIII PC port 3rd delay announcement where they openly admit that they tried to port the game without doing any core programming. They legitimately were trying to do no work for over a year despite promising fans and falcom that they would release the PC port along side the console release.

the rest of the cast (besides 12, arguably sean) don't need buffs. at best, maybe buffing/fixing never-used supers.

chun is literally broken, and ken is akuma with high HP.

yun should not be able to use genei jin 2x a round either

What did they do to Touhou, are they the reason the netcode is so shit? I didn't even know they got ahold of Touhou honestly.

forgot to post the snippit about the Ys VIII PC port
archive.is/CBMhP

I guess you're right. I just think a few of them would benefit from at least slight adjustments here or there. Not necessarily complete overhauls.
And of course twelve/sean

They localized something called touhou genso rondo. I haven't played it, but I have seen the translation, and it is beyond pantsu on head retarded

A recent build of Them's Fighting Herds was playable in Frosty Faustings X, unfortunately no one streamed it
I guess everyone was playing horribly because they never touched the game before
The game was also in the Mystery Game tournament

He is a good player even if he makes characters look cheap. If he wasn't good, then people would beat him with other top tier characters every time. Also I don't see how those particular characters are cheap. Even then, the whole game isn't even out so who knows how characters will change over time.

I don't see how being able to melt a PS3 is something you're allowed to get away with. Hell, I don't know why NIS gives zero fucks about how they ruin their relationship with Falcom and piss off many fans.

The french. Seriously, the reason they're as big as they are now and how they keep getting work is because of french weeaboos. That and anime licensing

I'm sure the game might actually play well, but isn't it furshit made by MLP fans?

It's probably just because he's a furry. Can't say I blame them, he's legitimately a strange and disgusting person.

I doubt he'll have much of an impact besides bodying scrubs. Japs are most likely going to dominate this game.

I wouldn't say it's furshit since it's just animals rather than anthros, but yeah, it was going to be an MLP fighter before Hasbro sent a cease and knock it fucking off and they reskinned it. Bonus points if you can match the animals to the original ponies.

I don't who she matches up with, but the deer is lewd

I want to hug Panda.

I don't. I read somewhere that those things were really dangerous. Cute, but dangerous

They are but Tekken Panda is cute and huggable.

I've ceased being mad at fighting games and have begun being sad at them.
I'm not sure whether this is better or worse

AlexxShadenk777 did it (see vid)
I like Ryu having a super-hurricane like his Alpha version and Twelve having a souped-up X COPY.

Also mikezsez.blogspot.com talked about it

Some niggers on twitch streamed dragon ball there is still some clip of it.

Can you play as her nerdy form with glasses?

Holy fuck.

Majins eat their enemies sometimes. Vore is canon to Dragon Ball.

I'd buy it if the pc version didn't have Denuvo.

Not up on Dragonball at all. It sounds fucking weird. Going to have to watch some of this sounds like a mind fuck.

Man I've been on the internet way too long.

That extreme close up of her mouth opening though. Whoever underlined that for the cinematic in a meeting must have gotten some really weird looks.

IIRC the tl:dr is that they're a mostly peaceful race of gluttons with a sweet tooth and one of their abilities is transforming things into candy, which includes living beings.

except its noticeably more sexy than when buu did it

WHO IS THIS PINK SEMEN DEMON SINCE WHEN WE HAVE FEMALE MAJINS

I thought majinn was more of a title than a name. Buu is a djinn. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a species

Female Majins have been a thing for a long time, user.

Buu created a female version of himself after reading Mr. Satan's porn magazines, so that he could fuck her. The Majin race is the result.

He essentially created his race. Here’s Miss Buu.

You're making that up

fricking dubs confirm

I was too late to witness much, i'm just taking some clip from the channel it's bgmegaman2001

the same

where did you stop to not know that?

He's not lying you know.
archive.is/X76xT

The resemblance is uncanny.

He started one as already mentioned but apparently there's a shitload of others that are not their descendants. I tried reading the wiki article and I'm almost getting a headache. Can't we go back to the good old days of sealing demons in rice cookers?

Capcom is doing some really bad black magic that shit shouldn't be possible.

I was not ready for this

what are those icons above her bar? I didn't see those in beta

She can absorb other characters' moves, I guess that's the display of which she has.

interesting, i had heard about that all, but a relief that she isn't a half-clone of the existing buus and has her own thing

I can answer some stuff about KOF here later but for now the Unofficial but officially supported tournament series NeoGeo Tour is happening right now in LA. '98 already over, 2002 now and later XIV, Samurai Shodown II and Fatal Fury Special(?) later.

what are my chances of seeing my boy terry

found the Mystery Game stream
twitch.tv/videos/220217712
the Them's Fighting Herds part starts at 26:24 and ends at 57:14

True but not an important thing, going "I won't play this game becase its developers enjoy watching X tv show" may be an extreme way to go, you can focus on the game itself
it depends on what do you considerate furshit, Pokemon is furshit too because it features a bunch of different animals, Viva Pinata does the same thing
the TFH character designer just tried to make cute/funny looking animals, not fucktable ones

REINDEER ARE NOT FOR SEXUAL YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

That looks more like the offspring of Buu and a slime

When in doubt Ooose it out.

I wonder if they had to pay to get in. I'm happy to see people playing it, of course, but I worry some might see it as a meme game. I really, really want this game to do well because it looks like a lot of fun and may give other devs the idea to experiment with nonhuman characters and

It's probably because I was a fan of the show back in 2011 when I was young and naive and was witness to the subsequent shitshow that the "brony community" would go on to create. I am extremely wary of anything they touch. I think them and furries have ruined me and my grasp on reality.

you better hope I never get a hold of that deer. I'll find a way to impregnate it

and what?

>there are other ponyfaggots in the fighting game thread
I don't know how to feel about this.
Just the idea to experiment with nonhuman characters. Got it mixed up with another thought I was having.

please don't call me that. That's not me anymore and I refuse to believe it ever was

>implying the ride ever ends
I feel you. I wasted a LOT of time I could have spent doing literally almost anything else.

Man this is pretty lame.

You said ponyfags and furries have ruined you and your grasp on reality, I'm just pointing out how you use the "I grew out of it" argument to dub about TFH because "it's furshit made by MLP fans"
we are already on autosage

I just don't immediately assume innocence when I see primarily animal characters in games anymore. Honestly, Colossal Kaiju Combat is also a contributing factor for that.
didn't realize

>three separate horsefuckers in the fighting game thread
oh
this
this ain't a good look for us, is it

you
you didn't actually read anything I said did you

Drive them out with the power of big honkin' bazonglers.
Or just let things run, we're past bump limit anyway.

That and the Beast Fury fiasco, that's why people should investigate and search for sources before throwing at stupid people

b8b38f here, I'm sure there are a lot of anons here who have autistic practices or weird fetishes (like the vore stuff a few post up) but we never talk about it here because this thread is about Fighting Games and the fighting game waifus are the topic here, we should stop going off topic, that's enough derailment for today

I don't know how to feel about this

How would you faggots feel if Cervantes and Ivy switched places and Ivy becomes a monster girl?

I've been catching up with the leaks on /pone/ so it's just the vernacular I tend to use. As much as I would like to pretend I was never that bad, I can't just excise several years of my life.

If it's only visuals and doesn't affect the move set, I'd be okay with it.
If it's like SCIII-IV Cervantes where he got turned into an extra from PotC with a bunch of stupid looking new moves then no.

srk has been pozzed since 2009

Oh, apparently the Guilty Gear manga was released on Saturday. It's called Guilty Gear Begin and depicts Sol's life shortly after he became a gear. Anyone seen any scans?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

If a new VF ever happens I really hope Quest Mode returns. I missed it so much in VF5FS. Fuck Microsoft and sega for cutting it

Don't worry user, I'm pretty sure it'll return, after all the only reason why it wasn't included in Final Showdown was because it was a digital-only release which had to be butchered because of XBL's shitty limitations

Degenerates like this should be hung on a cross, doing retarded super high risk shit and RQ'ing when it doesn't go your way, the W/L Ratio bothers me more because it sounds like he literally can't cope playing with people who won't let his dumb shit fly.

short A21 showcase

is it evo japan yet

so who's watching genesis

Everything we know about SCVI as of today. I'll keep updating this as more things get revealed.

Bamco will probably abandon Tekken 7 for DBFZ even if it's trash and then completely drop it after SC.

Tekken Project, Arcsystem and Soul Project are completely different teams lad

But it doesn't really matter. Tekken Tag 2 was abandoned after 7 months and Bamco leadership will probably demand more manpower for the other projects, they probably can shift resources.

TTT2 also sold about 2 million less than T7 though

Maybe, but Tekken 7 isn't getting a lot of support either, especially on the PC side as features like Tekken Jukebox and crossplay are missing, although it might be a Japanese industry mindset that there's no need to improve if it's already in a good place.

Yeah, not even touching
But I did find the product:
kadokawa.co.jp/product/321708000668/
ebten.jp/arc/p/7015018012001/
You got 2,916円, I'll buy it on your behalf.
They only need to buy Bamco, and the future of Nipponese media is gone

Can't stand EngVA
The fighting style is pretty much Frieza.
Also, thanks to Up next, already saw the ending&story.

you are a disaster

jpg kept getting compressed to hell when I uploaded it to other sites. I guess I can render on both formats and upload them selectively to different places.

That ship better be confirming Cervantes.

They got their mitts on a lot of pies, don't they?

Nice to see it keeps the DBZ storytelling tradition of nothing of consequence ever happening.

Anyone know why I'm getting my scaling reset to 90% sometimes during this combo?
I'm guessing it has something to do with the timing as he slumps to the floor.

see my h-sacchin

On wall, when your opponents is low(their lower body touches the floor but upper body touches the wall) the scaling resets to 60%. You get 90% because it's a clean hit