4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game that has dinosaurs in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banjo Tooie had the dinosaur world, and that's the first thing that comes to mind. Besides that, there's Alex in Tekken 2.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Killer Instinct 2?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I need to spend my amazon funbux soon but have no idea what I want to buy.

I used to like this really old Jurassic Park game when I was young, where you played as some guy in some armored suit trying to trap escaped dinosaurs without getting killed. Forgot about that for years, honestly.

I thought Amazon gift cards didn't expire.

A FUCKING BOX

I don't think I've ever played a game with dinosaurs in it.

Turok, although Conkers is pretty up there.

Buy something stupid.

I dindu muffin

Buy some old vidya you never played.

Suuuure

How goes user

What'd you do today user?

They don't but I'm about out of lube for my onaholes, might as well spend it all in one go

why even live

Mornin lads, how goes things?
Playing anything fun?

I'm still playing TitS SC. Also started Gurumin; it's cute. Played a bit more Okami as well. It's all fun.

ps4 games or some more figs

Sounds like someone is just upset that I'm in the right.

Kinda want to get some more ps4 games
Whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

I'd just emulate it instead.

I own too many figs fam.
What ps4 games? How goes fam

Slept. Also trying to kill some flying bug that's in my room right now.

Don't most christmas gift cards expire in march?

Got to the halfway point of Nier, took a break from it today tho. Listening to old Wrestling Observer radio shows, it makes me sad.

You said you had fucking cancer.

I'll buy it if I'd really really like it.

Been meaning to get back to what I've been playing, but haven't felt like doing much but sleep lately. And even then I'm not sleeping too well.

I got a new fun to play with when I get back to work. I do love me a fancy winchester.

Silent storm is breddy fun with some mods.

Most gift cards aren't legally allowed to expire anymore as far as I know.

I slept in until 6 at night. Tried to start the Pokemon Sapphire playthrough but realized that I don't know what I want my team to be and the internal battery in the cartridge died. Also tomorrow I might get my laptop looked at, meaning I might not have it for a few days depending on the situation. Besides that, I just masturbated in the showing thinking of Yukari and Android 21 after spending about a half hour of shoveling, and realized that there was Android 21 being a majin was in front of us the whole time.

I was born in the wrong decade.

It's your fault for believing it.

Used to catch and kill flies with my bare hands when I was young. Spray gets saved for shit that fights back.

Why are you playing Sapphire and not Emerald at this point?

What's Android 21?

I ate a box of shapes today and now ive got to run it off.

Nice! What we talking here? Double? Pump? Lever?

fam fam fam

I used to catch bees by hand when I was a kid. Would carry em around in jars. Thanks zelda games

Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Titanfall 2, Resident Evil 7, to name a few.

Wrestling Observer huh?
I guess that's from the older WWE or WWF era?

Sorry to hear user.
what had you been playing?

never heard of Silent Storm, do tell.

new Android character introduced in Dragonball Fighter Z. She's pretty nice, and her form that you use for her in the game is actually a female majiin.

Morning. Haven't been around the past few days on account of I keep dozing off too early. My 3DS finally came back in the other day. I guess they got tired of me sending it in for repairs (that they never did) so they just replaced it. One of the shoulder buttons on the new one isn't as clicky as the others but it works so I can live with that. Had to go to the doctor for another infection though. Need the meds because my new semester starts next week and some of my days are 10 hours long. This would be brutal under those conditions. I had two exams on Tuesday and started stress drinking in the morning so I had to get my girlfriend to give me a ride in. She was pretty upset about that. Ended up talking to some lady whose face I can't even remember that night. Was while I was smoking outside waiting for my ride home. I was mostly sober by then but I remember nothing about how she looked or what we talked about.

No shit.

There be an actual asaltrifle used to blast bugs. It just uses salt as ammo.

1892 in .44mag with that bretty case hardening and octagon barrel. 14+1.

What shapes? Squares and circles?
How goes user

None of those sound like my kind of games tbh

Basically its a tactical game with some hilariously great destructible environments, also its set in ww2 with some sci-fi shit. Its wonderful.

It's insider shit around 2001 when WCW was bought out by that cunt Vince.

oh I remember a grill majiin gif that was super cute.

Daaaaamn nice. Is it an actual period one or?

What got infected this time?

The OC made for Dragonball FighterZ. They just confirmed today that she's gonna be playable, and her battle form is a majin.

I just like girls.

Because I have a copy of Sapphire and not Emerald.

What I thought was a side effect from my painkillers was a bladder infection. That's why I've barely been able to piss for 2 weeks.

I looked up dragonball fighterZ and its a straight up fighting game. Pretty disappointed considering the reason I like dbz games is because they aren't shitty 2d fighters

Come on monica

You guys dont get Shapes in the US?

you're just missin out fam

sci-fi WW2? Sounds pretty neat-o honestly. What kind of mods you using?

Ah I see
nah this is a different one now.

Did you ever make bug butter though?

Okay, why do you still have a copy of Sapphire and not Emerald? You can also emulate GBA games, you know (which is nice because a few titles like Ninja Five-0 are stupid expensive).

You hit at exactly 4 AM, you're good at this.
Haven't played too many of those tbh. I guess I'd have to say Super Mario 64, there was that thing in that one level, full of water and you had to steer its head to control it so you can get the star.

Buy a book.

So anyway I wanted to dual boot Debian Linux but I need a USB apparently, I tried using a few that I have but they're write-protected. My Holla Forums friend said it might've been corrupted because I was using them for readyboost and then pulled them out without doing that "safely remove external drives" button. Dad is sending me a few more so I guess I'll wait until then. I also need to read .pdf related. Also made it to lvl 25 Support in KF2, my favorite class.

How is everyone else holding up?

If I were still in grade school, I'd consider you the bravest person I knew. I'm extremely apiphobic.

I did that, didn't help. I drank 3 liters one night. Got a single good piss in from it but that was the next day. They did say these meds will make me pee, sweat, and cry "reddish-brown" which is pretty cool.

Tell that to the Judge punk!

New made. 44mag is something from the 50's bro. I've got an old 86 in .45-70 if I want to whump something with some BP.

Quality of life ones that fix some bugs and such.

It's a fighting game first, Dragon Ball game second. It's made by the people who made Guilty Gear.
Can you go one thread without having shit taste?

Because it was the version I grew up with. Also I'm too lazy to set up a GBA emulator.

I know, just saying I remember it.

Nah, look alright though. Though I wouldn't get bbq. They got a cheese flavor?

I want something open world to waste time on and get lost in. Whats there like that

That sounds disgusting.
And everyone knows honey is bug butter anyway

I want a waifu like that tbh

I grew up with Sapphire too. Emerald has a lot more going for it.

Getting GBA games working isn't hard with an emulator. Bigger issue is potential copy protection.

Yeah, funny how bee vomit tastes suprisingly good and never spoils.

How smooth are the action on the new production ones?

Thats good at least. Cut out all the drinking so that doesn't happen again

Most bees won't sting you anyway if you are gentle. How goes user

They sure do, pretty delicious too.

ballz monica

Its Italian quality bro. It'll probably as slick as a well used one, now I need to get a mares leg and SBR it or something.

I'm not even sure it was the drinking. Going by potential causes I think it might just be from stress.

Last time I saw pokemon emerald it was going for $30-$40. If I get a copy of emerald I might sell my copy of Sapphire. I might try collecting GBA games tbh.

Gravity Rush 2 is pretty open, especially after you beat the game, and you play as a super cute girl; only caveat is you're expected to have played the first game, which is also really fucking great. Yakuza 0 is set in two different prefectures, depending on whether you're playing as Kiryu or Majima at the time, but they both play out like mini-open worlds. Resi 7 is linear as fuck, same for Titanfall 2. But Titanfall 2 has a pretty damn good singleplayer campaign and it lets you go F A S T and pilot robots. Dragon Quest Builders is basically DQ x Minecraft but has a decent story and is maximum comfy.

I don't play much open world stuff because I usually find it too overwhelming

Saw a pic of that new Dragonball character oh boy I can tell you're saving some pics from her.

Tastes like garbage.

Those make me want chicken biskits

shiiiiet

I've always considered getting one of those cheapie 357 ones and a nice revolver to match. Though I figure the cheap lever actions would be shit

It's Ritsu so no.

TAKE THAT

Something about the buzzing bees do makes me become irrationally angry.

Don't they have pokemon emulators? Wasting your money.

I'm still wondering what the context of that pic is.

I thought gravity rush was like a scrolling shooter tbh

Could be worse. Hornets are legit scary and those fuckers made a nest next to where I smoke last summer.

If you're referring to Rossi, you gotta fingerfuck em first to see if they're turds or not. They do have a proper break in period though. Chiappa/Armi tend to have the proper fit in finish of said price point.

it's not that hard to figure out.
I've only ever been stung one, and it was right after high school ended.

You fucking bet.

no foolin monica

On a good day I can find Emerald as low as $20 where I am, but it does tend to average about $36-40 where I am, with FRLG being slightly lower. As for GBA games, it's not too expensive picking them, and not many go beyond $25 each. That's assuming you're talking cart only though, and you do have batteries to worry about.

But as mentioned before, you could always just use an emulator. GBA has a fan-translation scene as well, so obviously there's no legit carts of those in English. And a few games are stupid hard to find outside the internet, like Boktai 2 and SCS2.

The brand we've got at my place is decent, but I doubt it's locally made.

I just wondered if it was real or not. Where's that majiin version btw?

fuck nah man. It's an open-world-float-around-save-the-day-and-kick-butt kinda game. But you play as a precious cinnamon bun. There's also different outfits, furniture to collect to decorate your, er, home. The music is godlike too tbh.

Yeah those rossi ones.
Though if I buy anything next its going to be a second carry piece. Going to go for my CCW license next time I get a job.

shiiiiiiiiet
whats good in the hood

If you can't taste a really naturey flowery undertone to it, it ain't really honey in my opinon

shieeeetttttt

Ohhh I always thought that character design was cute, didn't know what it was from. Might buy if its cheapish on amazon.
Whats combat like?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet

Guess I've never really had honey then.

Go to a farmers market or something. And grab some good grapes while you are there.

Gravity Rush Remastered, the PS4 version of the first game, isn't what you'd call cheap. Sony, having very little faith in the series as they have since the Vita original, shortprinted it. Not sure about GR2, but it seems cheaper where I live, if still holding a $35-40 price tag.

Tomorrow I'll probably just shovel, buy some snacks, get the laptop looked at, and maybe something to help cool the laptop. Shit gets surprisingly hot.

I don't have any Majin 21 saved yet. Sorry.

They are both at that 35-40 dollar range.
Is 2 better than 1 gameplaywise? Or the same? Cause I'm only getting one of them

Make sure you take anything sensitive off your laptop before they look at it fam

You've probably never had real maple syrup, either. Store bought stuff is cheap knockoff synthetic crap. Real maple syrup is expensive as all fuck, and it takes an entire tree to make one bottle.

Well, you use a combination of kicking and your gravity powers. Kat can pull objects into a stasis field around her and hurl them at enemies, she can float around and then do a gravity kick. On the ground you get a pretty nice kicking combo. In GR2, you also get Jupiter and Lunar modes as well, which give you some extra things to play with in combat and exploration both. Jupiter is heavy style, so you're slow, but your attacks hit hard. Lunar style is the opposite; you're much lighter/floater and your attacks don't do quite as much damage as they do in normal mode.

If you do want to play Gravity Rush 2, I'd advise at least reading up on the story from the first game, so you know what's going on; if not just outright playing the first game.

GR2 is a vast improvement over the original in some aspects to the camera, controls, and some of the gravity mechanics like the gravity slide.

Can't say myself as I still don't have a PS4 yet. I know the second game has more to do, but to my knowledge it's a chronology with the first game, so you might miss something playing out of order.

he would miss a LOT tbh.
It's hard to get Gravity Rush remastered physically, but it's available digitally still.

Oh right. How close are you to ps4 now?

that's the plan. save everything onto an SD card, delete history, leave 0 traces of anything.

The only GBA cartridge I'm really interested in is FFVI with the sound restoration patch. Now that you bring it up, I feel like replaying Leafgreen instead of Sapphire.

That's fine you'll find something. That pregger Yukari unnerves me.

Run a decombobulator as well. They can still recover data otherwise

Story in video games should be little more than telling you who you have to kill and why. Nothing more.

Make sure your CC piece is something you don't hold any attachment to.
Oh and if you do get a Rossi, get one in .454 casull, you can use .45 colt in it if you aren't wanting to remove things with absurd loadings.

I'd most likely never have to use it anyway because my part of the country is mostly white.

then don't bother with gravity rush tbh
half the joy of those games is the story; learning WHO Kat and Raven are, about the world they live in, the people they meet along the way, and the impending doom that threatens their world.

Still a ways off. Cheapest I've seen are at pawn shops but I don't know if I should be trusting those to work.

Question for you, assuming you have a physical copy of GR2: Is the back cover supposed to look somewhat washed out? A copy I was looking at seemed to be like that, and unfortunately I can't for the life of me find any scans of the NA cover to compare against to know for sure.

So the gameplay isn't that good?

Yeah might as well get a new one anyway.

Such is life innit, wanting peace always leads to preparing for war.

Sometimes I wish I had the charisma of a streamer. I'd just stream a bunch of old shit. I also wish I had friends willing to play a bunch of old vidya.

It's just a helmet.

no, it's not supposed to be washed-out looking, on either game.

it is, but you're only doing yourself a disservice and not getting the full joy of playing if you don't pay attention to or care about the story

She's looked pregger in that pic wtf? Maybe it was the boobs that threw me off.

Thats why I'm going to get one now anyway. Never know if its going to get worse in the future.

Most of those people have no charisma anyway. Look at DSP. They just find an audience dumb enough to give them money

Why does that look like the box art of a dvd from the early 2000s?

A E S T H E T I C

what's better?

No.

A waifu

None of the above;
a waifubot is the only decent/good option

shit taste detected

a waifu you nig

A mother.

I'm going to get 2 and skip all the cutscenes just to spite you now!

Didn't have to put the dog down. It's lasers all the way down after pills. Pretty darn neat, really. Me? A man-shaped meme, going sideways down all avenues.

You're just disservicing yourself if you actually do that.

How goes user

Yeah well whos fault is that

what if I want something that can exist besides an image on a computer?
It's your own for skipping cutscenes tbh.

You don't understand waifuism.

So what's up with the dog?

still yours, your ignoramus

that's what i'm saying user.
Android waifus.
Who can clean, keep the house, be intelligent enough to carry conversations and give us all the love we could ever want.

Can they take the form of your own waifu?

It's getting better, but I am still never not vigilant for more fuckery. I will never rest easy, for it may only be for now that trouble has shifted focus. The poor animal, whoever it shifted to, probably isn't built like me. I wish them the best, even if my worst enemy.

The one in the right seems a bit darker than the one I was looking at, so I assume there was some amount of fading. Still, the lighting seems rather different between both games, so maybe that's tripped me up too.

The GBA has a decent library, but I do prefer the DS. And my Lite can play both libraries, which is nice too.

Because early 2000s DVDs didn't have the description on the back in like three fucking languages (remember when you could actually get a feel for what a game was properly about from the back cover/side of the box?). Though, that bigass credits/rights section is still ugly on any game seventh gen or later.

i'd be pretty disappointed if we couldn't do this tbh

Are we talking about some kind of demon? Or succubus?

no u

you have shit taste and are retarded. Stop pestering these poor people with your homosexuality.

I feel like if If I could upload a waifu's personality into an android, they'd realize that their world is fiction and have an existential crisis.

I've never really looked into the DS library, although half my DS collection is Pokemon games, so i guess that's why.

I miss being a kid and just picking games based on nothing but the covers/backs alone. I never read or kept up with what was coming out then and just bought whatever looked neat.

(((1)))

NO YOU JUST LOST (YOU)

Like for example, you can make it into Chun Li or some dumb animu bitch you like?

I was here about everything going wrong, the other day. Thought I'd have to put her down. I am a delitized skelemon at this point. The wind blows through me, like reeds in a field.

eh I doubt you'd be able to do something quite like that
I would think there would be some "preset" personality types that you can sort of mold yourself as you spend more time with it.

that's the way I figure, yeah.,

There is definitely more to the DS than Pokemon (and even then it had good and bad Pokemon games). Don't fall into the trap of the DS being "just another Pokemon system". Fucking SS is up to like $100 preowned where I am if you have the outer box and pokewalker with it; glad I still have my HG I got for $40.

I have this feeling of wanting to do everything and nothing at the same time.

I got Heart Gold on launch day. I lost the Pokewalker but I still have the Ho-oh figure.

Still got my Ho-oh too. Going to be honest, far as Nintendo purchases go, Black 2 was the last one they saw any money on. Don't have a 3DS, and haven't played anything beyond the DS entries. Might be for the best, really.

Get Ghost Trick if you haven't yet.

aight lads, I'm headin off to play more bidya and then later bed

you all have a nice night

even If I've already been spoiled?

good night.

Do it. It's the sort of game with so many twists and turns I doubt you've been spoiled on the whole thing. Plus, in my experiences, it's like a good book: You can replay it knowing everything, but the presentation is so good it's still enjoyable. And then you have all the well done foreshadowing that only stands out once you know the game's secrets.

night dude.

Is there a chart about recommended DS games?

I don't have much to say either, I'm out. bye.

Night dude. Sweet dreams about whoever your waifu is.

Yes, but it's been some years since it was updated and like the others out there, it seems people take a lot more issue with what's there these days than years back, and don't get posted much as a result.

I suddenly feel depressed for no reason. Like I'm wasting my days off work again.

see you around.

oh, ok.

Think I found the latest one. Use it, but maybe also do some research yourself.

It's worse when you're a neet.

I JUST WOKE UP FROM HAVING THIS STRANGE EROTIC DREAM AND NOW YOU TELL ME THE DEVELOPERS OF DBFZ ESSENTIALLY ADDED A PORN CHARACTER THAT I FAPPED TO ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS IN 2017. NOW ITS FUCKING REAL WTF!!!! AND IM ON NO FAP!!!!

SCREW YOU SATAN

no fap is a meme. Embrace your dick, and don't ever stop fapping.

For health or for the dumb meme? If it's the dumb meme just say fuck it and do it.

How does it help you in terms of health?

I think clears your mind or some shit. I think it's mental.

I woke up and found out I had a gf. She's probably going to get tired of what I imprint on her, even when she knows me naked as I can be.

explain further.

nice try satan

Actually It has a lot of benefits since I'm trying to better myself. porn just fucked my mind up and I'm actually starting to feel better now because of it
tbh

It might make you less dependent on it for endorphins is all I remember last time I looked up on it.

You're on the right track, no matter what goes inside out. Hold yourself to your heart.

One thing I realized recently is that I'm almost a completely different person when I'm horny. I start talking about some weird shit when I'm horny like it's normal.

I am stalked by many females, they eve write songs about their experience with I. At least they want to be mothers. What would cook in that belly, though.

I'm going to bed.

It's quite ponderous. Them trying to catch I running. Exhibit Ayyyyy.

Night dude.

Have a non-spooky rest. May you wake to less troubles.

I wonder which female-shaped weapon I should allow. Weapons made to fight with me. I do start to ponder. I am the conspiracy. Watch out. I answer a few things in private, that they don't like to learn. Then, the sad femanons I accidentally groomed. They mostly want a hate fuck that will never happen.