Makers of VRChat are going full cuck

MAKERS ARE GOING TO POZZ THE GAME UP

>VRChat, which launched early last year, is one of many VR platforms that enables friends and strangers to meet up online and hang out. Unlike many other apps, though, VRChat has users creating their own 3D models to use as avatars and build new experiences via Unity. However, as the platform experienced “explosive growth” over the Christmas period, there’s been an increase in (((problematic))) behavior on the platform ranging from trolling to racism and sexism.

>"We’re aware there’s a percentage of users that choose to engage in disrespectful or harmful behavior,” the letter reads. “It is our top priority to address the quality of the VRChat experience, especially for new users, and our team will continue to work toward improving that. We have a trained and dedicated (((moderation team))) that monitors VRChat constantly."

archive.is/p994R

The maker of the Uganda Knuckles model also regrets making it.

archive.is/0KCQx

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2010/05/24/doctor-behind-vaccine-autism-link-loses-license/
autism-watch.org/news/lancet.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, what will we do with this loss of such an amazing and great "game".

The moment this meme dies it's safe to say so will VR Chat. Moderation will just leave faggots on to RP as their favorite characters.

Wow 2 birds killed with 1 stone. Nothing of value was lost.

The Ugandan Knuckles shit made me laugh my ass off just like, 3 or 4 days ago. Now I'm already bored of it. With that said, who gives a shit about VRChat.

celebrate

lol ungandan knuckles XDDDDDD so funny im 10 btw

They should wait till Moonman shows up.

I hope whoever made that dick is proud of the time they invested.

I love this timeline.

Did you learn nothing from chanology or where you just a result of it?

*were

It was pretty fun. The potential could have been big.

You made an internet forum and you think trolling is not only bad but avoidable?
Replacement when?

I played it and it was a shitty second life I got bored of in about an hour. And the knuckles meme hurt it so hard, cause now everyone is out to make the next ebin maymay and there's a knuckles in every server.

Knuckles is always funny, that's why this shit caught on so hard.

VR chatrooms are a diamond dozen. They make up probably half of all the games on Steam VR.

It is basically second life.

Fuck off nigger

Every time without fail like clockwork.

< a dime a dozen

ftfy

Second life at least had legitimate autists to fuck around with and a ton more features. VRchat is full of normalfags and underage trying to look cool.

They are going to come here no matter what. I also feel burned out like a jewish ashpile from gaming at 24 years old. I don't feel like defending muh secret club anyway, but especially not when I can't even bring myself to start up a game anymore.

Explain yourself so I know how much I need to laugh at you.

Retards don't learn.

The freedom to do whatever you wanted was the only thing that set that piece of shit apart from Second Life. Now it'll die out like the meme it is.

|
|

Nobody cares OP, VR is a meme.

Ah, when numbers alone completely replace comedy. A retard spamming a shitty message isn't so funny, but when 500 start doing, it becomes a classic. This message brought to you by Twitch.

thread Theme

Yeah that's why VR Chat had some success it did not require VR to use.

Fuck off, jew. I am going to lead a battalion of Gen Zs to go full Zombie on you and chew off your semitic nose. It's my destiny.

This is basically the signal for somebody to make an alternative and make some money.

It's really annoying when people do that, but let's not be pre-Madonnas about it

This. Just like when John Cuckmack sold out Oculus Rift to Facebook. No fun allowed.

People like you are a blessing in the skies.

This

I don't get it. Imagine you are basically Holla Forums incarnate and a game developer. You wouldn't say that stuff about the other side and make them dislike you either, right?

I'd vouch for that.

I think it's kind of funny as absurd as the meme itself is, so I really don't understand why everyone is in a fit over it. Just give tools to the players so they can self-moderate. They're just going to kill their game if they start all this behavioral rulefaggotry.

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR. XD

Not if it was going to cost me money. I'd stay a-political, same exact way I do at work even though I'm a massive Hitler fan. But, hey, not my wallet, they can knock themselves out and complain about "my games aren't selling even though they're SJW-friendly, stupid fan base!" all they want while their reputation is shot to pieces.

I have never went full 360 on software so fast. Went from, "This is dumb, and who would play it?" to "HOLY SHIT NOTHING IS FUNNIER!" to "I want it to go away now." in like, 2 days.
If you don't think VR is the future, at what point in history did memes progress so fast? None of them. VR enabled this cancerous and unbridled meme spew, like never before!

This grammar kike needs to go back to hiding in his ==CHESTER DRAWERS== before the grammar gestapo find him!

So they're getting rid of the one thing that made them famous?

If you are a content creator always remember what artists in the past did.
They spread their message through stories. Fabels.

Welcome to the world with SJWs.
Who knows maybe reason Logan controversy is only so big because he actually offended someone in the real sense of that word, opposed to every other controversy.

JanusVR was better anyway
return of Holla Forums room when

Glad I didn't buy a 500$ peripheral for this shit

You forgot "I wanna be cool too!!" underage fags.

Is there any pictures of said room?

Post-Christmas newfag detected.
The mod team has always banned people for slightly offensive behaviour, and the banning of an entire group of people for using a specific avatar already has a precedent too (Esketit Lolis).

It costs money to use this thing? Wew. You can just watch the mildly good stuff on youtube for free, like this bit.

This will only anger the youth and start to form a backlash.

You don't need VR to use it.

Yes, among other things that will hollow out their creation.

Kind of sad to see it go since shitposting in VRChat was kind of fun, but I guess it's better than having 12 year olds run ugandan knuckles into the ground.

Could you imagine if this shit was done at the dawn of time?
>IRC, which launched early last year, is one of many messaging platforms that enables friends and strangers to meet up online and hang out. Unlike many other apps, though, IRC has users creating their own usernames to use as avatars and build new experiences via text messages. However, as the platform experienced “explosive growth” over the Christmas period, there’s been an increase in (((problematic))) behavior on the platform ranging from trolling to racism and sexism.

>"We’re aware there’s a percentage of users that choose to engage in disrespectful or harmful behavior,” the letter reads. “It is our top priority to address the quality of the IRC experience, especially for new users, and our team will continue to work toward improving that. We have a trained and dedicated (((moderation team))) that monitors IRC constantly."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not anything from when all the links were still alive. Just this one picture from when we decided to visit Janus a year later to see what's changed.

In a doggy dog world for which you payed for?

I always felt like making a map for Holla Forums. Shame to see this not come into fruition.

I hope this game dies soon. That shit went from 0 to cancer in 2 seconds.

They changed the layout to all the lobby rooms, and now you don't default into the global room, which is a let down for me. Global room was half the fun, especially when new people would join in and have no idea what anyone was doing and decided to follow the crowd of people around the lobby.

>devs still find it (((problematic)))

Nowadays I'm cautious whenever a person or company drops this term. I don't know what the community is supposed to be, but when I play a game or participate in something I could really care less about everyone else outside of me and my own. I've been understanding that for as long as I've played games online I've been tribalistic much more so than community centric. The whole concept of 'community' now seems Socially Marxist in its meaning. It's as if the word just means we're all equal and the same when that's just not the case. What I want out of something in a game different from other people and I won't reach the means to the end of that enjoyment by going along with the rest of the community.

Closest we'll ever have is the cathedral of misogyny, which I'm sure is long gone. I checked it out just now, and not only are most of the lobbies gone, but every other map crashes the program.

If the VRChat devs fuck too much with it people will move to a less retarded VR chat client.
These retards never learn.

JanusVR when?

Have you noticed more and more pasty faggot retard asshurt generating memes keep naturally popping up over time?

You kidding me? I love that. The Left is so stupid, they give us the next generation for free.

pure pottery

It's just spaces with models. This is the easiest replicated thing. It has less mechanics than Second Life.

Do the modern newfags who browse chans really think like this/take chans this seriously? I thought we kicked these retards out after chanology.

Don't be so sure they won't just stick to reddit while flowing downstream. Also don't assume 4chan or Holla Forums will still exist by the time they grow up. Sometimes I worry a lot.

Good job Moshe.

Chans are the objective truth. If they can't handle the redpill, then they can go somewhere else.

>>>/suicide/

Imageboards*

your taste in waifus is objectively shit

Uhm where do I go to headpat little anime girls now?

so they're going to remove the one thing people come to the thing for, the shitposting and memes and their userbase will drop pretty quick and become insular. Eventually about 50-100 will be the only people on, or even less. It happened to JanusVR quickly and it'll happen here just as fast.
All that will remain are the relics created by the former residents, like remains after a nomad group has moved on.
It's only as popular as long as it has freedom. Eventually the Ugandan Knuckles meme will go away and be out of date with a few hardcore adopters numbering in single digit numbers, and what they're doing here is essentially a nuke to their userbase.

If you stifle user discussion then all that's left is a dead husk. What a bunch of retards.

you can't go and make a VR version of second life and then be surprised it's getting the same results but even faster
give it a year down the road and the only inhabitants of VRchat are going to be dudes with anime avatars cybering and a handful of knuckles running around in every lobby/server/whatever

Reminds me of back on halfchan when /x/ thought they had super powers because lights turned off sometimes next to them and when someone tried to tell them common sense they would have spergfests about how they were unlocking the hidden truth.

Further proof that dedicated server support needs to exist for games. Because then you can't just have the creator of the game sperg out and demand you have fun with the game in a way they didn't intend.

How will we ever replace VR chat, fam?

Descarte was always correct.

Except that never happened? I browsed /x/ for years and roleplaying threads were always resented the only active threads we had were murder mysteries, horror stories, conspiracies, weird shit, and tulpa

Good fucking luck. This is exactly why I don't touch online only shit because I know it has an expiration date and in too many ways.

Are you trying to rewrite history user?

>>>/suicide/
Reported.

/x/ was always shit. Can you go somewhere you already are?

He already did… Met him on the 5th… Asked him to play me a song, and so he pulled out his piano and did…
But others didn't seem to like it. He was banned before he said the last word of his song :(

Watch your video again. A spic choked out a white man for voicing opinions the spic did not like/find congruent to the platform that Oathkeepers (a gun rights/libertarian org) has. to

You are the problem. Pic related is the solution.

Yeah /x/ eventually went to shit but you wrote that as if /x/ was never decent so I got confused sorry

How uptight is their moderation team anyways?
I heard that they are on the ball when it comes to banning people for the smallest of things. Did they started mass banning uganda knuckle players?

Shouldn't they be more focused on their hackers who are going around hardware banning people instead of a retarded meme that's already dead?

No one said that. Just the retarded newfags who take Japanese imageboards as if they are serious businesses should leave.
Imagine how warped your brain must be if you take shitposting seriously.
Are newfags taking meme magic seriously too?

Are these the Habbo raids of today?

Boycott and spread it to normalfags.
Make them hate anything that is leftist, and never pay for anything from soyboy "developers".

I mean this game is gonna go the way of the dodo real fucking quick because it's got both pozzed developers and the VR gimmick. The only interesting part of VR Chat is the GMODesque chaos it brings to the table. But now they're neutering that so dedicated servers would really only save this game from a premature death. It'll die as soon as the next big thing in VR multiplayer comes out.

That's not Descartes, that's Volt Kraken.

It used to at least have interesting and spooky stories, and threads about real unexplained events. It was worth an occasional read back in the day. Then it became about
It was like an /r9k/ for people who have lost their grip on physical realities, not just social ones. I don't know what it's like these days.

Didn't they announce this moderation shit already back in December, before knuckles was even a thing?
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed VRchat, and no I'm not a retard who bought a VR for this. I'm one of those people who like to enrich the experience.
Black suit affro knuckle raid when?

Apparently, the Head admin is called 'VRPill', hes a massive commie cuck extraordinaire.

He bans every player using a Trump Avatar. No Warnings issued. Yet he allows communist symbolism and the like. They didn't even encrypt the damn game since they're retards. Everyone can steal everyones characters, steal their names and ban them until they restart their client.Their announcements and twitter are also full of normie imgur memes.

Anyone know of a less-cucked vr chat?

Life.

Gonna miss the Uganda shitposting if it goes away. It was a meme that wasn't hilarious as much as it was worth a smile, and I was always happy to see the red fucks walking around in VRchat and getting up to no good. Sure I wasn't losing my shit laughing but it was just kind of a simple pleasure of VRchat, and I got like 40 hours in on it in less than a month because I just like the idea of this huge easily-accessible shitposting simulator of a Second Life. I'm hoping for someone to make an open-source chat game like this with the ease of access VRchat had, because I want the dumb Knucklesposting to live on someplace else if it can't survive in this game.

Welcome to the future.

Blog post.

So he's that guy in embed related, who knew.
There's JanusVR but as far as I remember it has less features in general but it had some pretty cool worlds.

time to go back

This guy over here gets it
You want an uncucked VR chat? Throw a fucking costume party, dude.

No one has every taken /x/ seriously. Instead the /x/ meme was a divide and conquer tactic applied for esoteric/really old history threads on Holla Forums, /his/ /k/ ect.

I don't care if he was cancer. If he cared about the cause he was representing a quick chat would organize his efforts with those around him.The fact that Oathkeeps had to berate him, and then forcefully subdue him is clear evidence that Oathkeeps can't afford to be seen with NatSoc/anti-jew individuals or groups.

I shouldn't have to spell out the fact that Oathkeeper's are philisophically founded in constitutionalism. Denying a man his first to preserve his second is retarded. This further leads to the conclusion they are feds/jews/both.

Its always great to see our friends at Shareblue/JIDF/leftypol/gaschamber/ contributing quality discourse to the site.

Why is that quote always misattributed?
And why does it always get posted by embittered oldfags? The kind of oldfags that are basically the equivalent of dried up boomers whining about Muh good ole days, like back in 68’.

Life is technically the highest-potential alternative, but it's not practical in most cases. Life has stricter rules, and requires travel time and expense to participate in. One of the main appeals of this kind of thing is the low-risk, low-investment, anything-goes nature of it. Try shitposting as hard as you can at a party or bar and you'll either get punched or kicked out pretty fast.

I'm considering that but I'm afraid that either someone else would beat me to the punch or that the VRchat kids will be good goyim and stay with them no matter what. From what I understand VRchat is a glorified Unity sandbox, it would be fucking easy to beat them on performance, features, and ease of use.

Also VRchat doesn't have a real business model, they exist because HTC pumps money into them to keep people buying Vives. Come to think of it, that's probably where the push to crack down on this came from. I don't think it's possible to compete with free in this case, the draw of VRchat over the other VR chat room apps is that you don't need to pay for the game or a headset to shitpost.

If it weren't for (((their))) ability to wreak havoc on my life I would do it in a heartbeat. It's like the Chick-fil-a fiasco, the money they lost from libs boycotting them over the CEO's comments about gay marriage were more than made up for by christians showing their support, and after a few months most of them forgot about it anyway. Unless you go full 14/88 you are going to make more money shit talking libs than you were before, up until the moment the kikes start to fuck with you.

Shitposting in a game has the same consequences though. Shitpost as hard as you can and you'll get teamkilled or banned really quickly. The only difference is you won't experience any physical pain and you can keep your identity safe.
Back to video games, doesn't GMOD have VR support? You could probably make an uncucked VR chat through that, even though it wouldn't have the same versatility as VR Chat does(IE: Downloading a model from one server, then hopping onto another and everyone sees your model instead of a giant ERROR model).
Of course the more lucrative option would be to ripoff VR Chat but just have dedicated server support so people can have their pure anarchy servers where everything goes.

Every fucking day I hear this normalfag shit play through my little sister's phone, my brother's phone, and even my mom is starting to "meme" after hearing about it. This shit makes me want to die.

Look at the bright side, at least they aren't on the side that thinks the meme is racist and should be purged from existence.

I was also getting annoyed by it…
Knuckles was my favorite Sonic meme and now they turned it into this…
But I do use it, since I love to trigger some lefties

Didn't they also ban some disagreement group because the leader said "faggot" and they had a loli model that twerked?

manchild or underage?

essentially

It's as if no one likes "shitposting" and anyone who does it is an unfunny, unlikable cunt. How strange that world would be.
Seriously though, if you the reader ever "shitpost" you should probably kill yourself for making the world a worse place. Disingenuous comments and the like only serve to make conversation more clouded and worthless.

I hope they banned some faggot who had an avatar that twerked. I hope you're right. Nigger shit should be banned, it's cancer.

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
WH-WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

That loli model is still accessible

user, the fact that you defend such autistics makes me believe you are no better than him.
Holla Forums can't do nearly as much damage as the tards who proudly think they represent this place do.

Do you see anywhere in my post where I said I still live with my parents, faggot?

I've learned to love it for the cancer it's become. It pissing people off is kind of iconic at this point, even though I wish everyone could just get along and laugh at it together. I've kind of grown out of hating cancer memes and I just like them shitposting with them for fun at this point.

The funniest thing that came out of this is how SJW's and lefties tried to associate racism the moment this meme got popular for virtue signaling. Otherwise It's just a deformed knuckles model that got used alot.

If you love Holla Forums so much, then go back there.
You can easily be a gatekeeper for user purity while posturing as some kind of wise Originalfag the other no fun allowed faggots.

Do you even have any friends,loser? You mean to tell me you’ve never poked fun at them and joked around? What else would you call that other than irl shitposting?

Do you even understand what a joke is, or are they all just “disengenuous comments that make the world a worse place”. ROFL Quit being such a autistic nofun faggot.

Where's the porn?

One of my friends tried playing this (using some big boobed One Piece skin) and got fingered by another dude who actually had the vr hand things. Some anime girl then walked up to him and motorboated his massive tits. Fucking weird-ass "game".
I'm shocked that we haven't seen anyone crying about getting vr raped yet.

of what? ugandan knuckles?

I'm using shitposting in the broadest possible sense that it's used, not necessarily in the sense of deliberately ruining a conversation. In real life, taking the piss out of someone you don't know extremely well is frowned upon, while online you can get into a banter war with a random guy, have a good expectation of reciprocation, and both enjoy it. I've done this in VRchat, and had pleasant, thoughtful conversations about complex topics immediately after. You can't just jump in like that in real life.

of me

why has nobody started dumping porn of me yet

Is this some false flag shit?
No user, I like fun. /hwndu/ was fun. No one thought we were fighting the power or anything cringy shit like that. We were just laughing at the expense of a spoiled rich kid.
Kekistan and the other fucking shit that comes out of the people who delude themselves into thinking they are revolutionaries on the otherhand need to be gassed. The fact that you yourself get offended when I insult these retards shows that you are one of them and you yourself should probably go somewhere else.

I mean you can have virtual sex with anime girls models and shit in there right? That's the whole point right?

Nope, not really.

Just use both then and get two birds stoned at once.

I wonder (((who))) is behind all this

You'd defend Holla Forums better if you just shut the fuck up.

Why does it exist then?

he's actually right about alt-right tards, we have a massive problem with fuckers who shit fling at the drop of the hat over mere assumed implied associations with "designated scapegoat". which btw is exactly the attitude that is groomed in SJW circles.

I know you guys are trolling or whatever but you just remind me of chinese people trying to fit in.

Someone who wants the cancer to stop spreading but know it wont.
I know we still do fun shit like the Boston Salt Party but the more you post 2nd exodus/election faggots try to act like this site is serious business or think that this place is somehow a bastion of forbidden knowledge the worse this site becomes. Old Holla Forums would have pushed the cancer out, but now WE ARE ALL TOGETHER so I am not allowed to laugh at or be disgusted by the cringe levels coming from some of the users without even more autistics coming to back him up like you are doing right now.
You think you are fighting to protect your board against commies but you are just letting degenerates ruin the site as long as he believes in some of the same things you do.

I've known this for fucking years and it gets obnoxiously followed with complete retarded, unfactual strawman shit.

there is a large difference between a dumbass and a shill user and its quite obvious he is just the former, most likely a newfag to Holla Forums who started at Holla Forums or Holla Forums and got into the /hwndu/ crowd before ending up here long after gamer gate.

it's frustrating as all hell because not only does it fucking prevent actual discussion but it also leaks into threads like this where it's completely off topic

yeah its a problem but there is always going to be shills on this site and Its not like the mods automatically ban anyone who gets called that

Why are you posting this here like anyone gives a shit? If you have actually downloaded this garbage, then you should leave and never come back.

Also, didn't they ban lolis or some shit? I heard something about loli models being banned a while back.

I was here before what many people consider the first exodus. I know for a fact all of the retards here who defend shit like are post 2nd exodus. The great thing about this site rather than 4chan is that we don't have a meme database that catalogs our history so every newfag can pretend to be old. So the easiest way to spot a newfag is to ask him questions about what this site was like before the 2nd exodus. For example, could you tell me what the most popular board was before the 2nd exodus? What were the most popular 3 boards on this site outside of Holla Forums and Holla Forums when during 5 guys?

Then come up with an argument or stop giving a shit, if you really are hurt from some basement dwellers on the internet calling you a jew because of your retarted ideas then maybe you are in the wrong place.

What? There's like 2 of them.

If we wanted to make our own autism chat we probably could. Like it wouldn't even be hard.

We could probably do a better job to boot. Isn't VR chat just a shitty unity demo more or less driven by user content? Just saying.

We already did user. You are on it right now.

I don't even think they're paid to do such a thing, they're autistic cringie children who think they can play at politics because daddy cuck/pol/ tells them the jews are bad cos memes xd

not the point I was making, this whole fucking political derailment in a thread about fucking VRchat is my point you retarded cunt

I wonder how you think some autists calling out people for making unfounded statements is the worst sin a man could ever commit while putting words in others mouths and using the same strawmen tactics you claim to hate. Its shit like this that makes me pissed off about fuckers like you.

No, hotwheels did and then abandoned his baby when 2.0 didn't work out.

Also this isn't in 3D.

|
|>
|

did that old mystery-year cripple finally croak?

Yeah well I can't really find pity for you since the headlines are obviously both Holla Forums and Holla Forums related so i think you should have had some idea to what kind of mess you were walking into.

Do you really think you can just scream jew and win?

no I agree it's totally o.k to make a shit thread into an even shiter one because how else can we become more like cuckchan?

If you actually were you would know that letting every retard in isn't a good idea for your country, your gene pool or your board.
That's not how it works. It's amazing how hypocritical you newfags are and don't even realize it.

Shills pretend to be on both sides of the fence and act like retards to encourage divisiveness.

Haven't you ever played Mount and Blade? It's just border conflict to start shit.

Someone is getting paid to start the shit.

Where does it even imply that they're banning Ugandan Knuckles, faggot?

The meme is stale anyways

Or the more likely answer is that autistics shitpost too much and act stupid.
For example if every console fanboy was just a shill then 90% of 4chan Holla Forums's posters must be getting paid.

I'd be surprised if it was shills since most of them on this board shill for games. It think its more like the norm is to just spout out whatever you want in knee jerk reaction to every single post just like how

and

did while complaining to the others that they were doing the same thing they were accusing each other of. You either join in on the fun or just learn to ignore it.

Please user, I'm trying to find reasons to live. Don't tell me I'm surrounded by retards. Even if it's true.

Shills are common on the political boards. I don't mean to sound like a fag, but this place is pretty important (or at least it was).

The massive shitstorm around gamergate, and the /n/ board getting shill bombed all the time when certain news gets brought up is proof of that.

]>>14179510
I don't care if that faggot was getting laughed at. What I do find interesting is that you call anons that find the "truth", newfags. Implying you don't know where the fuck you are.

I think the big problem isn't that they are trying to shut down a stale meme but that they are realizing how bad it would be to give complete freedom to players as they could actually meme and have fun so you will be seeing a lot more effort to stop "problematic" behavior which will probably translate to the death of the game. I think the biggest thing to take away from it is that no corner of the internet is truly safe to meme anymore, even new frontiers like VR.

In this case the numbers did contribute to the joke. I enjoyed the knuckles meme because in a weird way it felt like discovering a new race of peoples who had their own cultures and shit. Their forms are alien and their customs strange. If VRchat had actual pvp or something we could have more shit like
this where made up cultures and people clash and coalition. I find that shit fascinating.

Will you still be spewing that censor shit when you become the cancer nigger shit that should be banned? It should be contained, not banned.

No, this smells like another round of "let's try to destroy *imageboard*!".

hitler no

Will you still be spewing that censor shit when you become the cancer nigger shit that should be banned? It should be contained, not banned.

(checked)
I have no doubts that there are a good amount of shills on Holla Forums and the reaction to that one video game leak from half-chan Holla Forums got here just goes to show how they will shut down any important discussions. However I doubt they would care that much about Ugandan Knuckles and I think they sound more like dumbasses than shills.

There's definitely some shills here, but that thread was certainly not fucking proof of them.

hm

What shills? The only shills I see are the ones that think you can't talk about muh nazis like if this was fucking plebbit or something.

Communists don't like culture and people, all they care about is Saturn and destroying whitey.

You either a momma's boy or you live with them nigger

Nice quoting faggot.
I would call anyone who thinks any image board is filled with "the truth" to be a stupid newfag. There is are some true things that you wouldn't normally hear from other sites but if you have been on any image board for a decent amount of time you would learn there is far more bullshit than there ever is truth. Image boards attract fringe groups. Without even bringing up politics this site has many
And this is on top of the fact that almost no one ever actually fact checks or posts sources and that half the boards have become hugboxes.
You are just as likely to become dumber and more deluded browsing this site as you are to learn to something new.
This is the problem with treating image boards seriously. You start believing the actual shit you spout and hear even if at first it is said ironically or hyperbolically. This is what started Chanology. Chanology would be a godsend compared to the shit I see here or out of cuckchan regularly.

No point in tagging me, I was used to be annoyed even the first time it happened(I was in that first video). But if it means to advance the efforts in discrediting some lefty journos, go for it.
Also

If you can't tell the difference between shitposting shills and regular posters you should probably kill yourself.

See that shit will never fly, what modern game devs mean by freedom is almost always the marxist equal freedom where everyone needs to have the same boring experience and have the same views and ideologies as everyone else. They mostly do this unintentionally due to being surrounded by it so much that it doesn't register. Imagine the rage of a game dev that finds out that a community of Rhodesian anime girls just took over like half the multi-player, It would be horrible to him since what was supposed to be a free open place where everyone can do whatever they want was suddenly oppressed by a large faction. The same thing that happened to knuckles is what will happen to all cultures or ideologies and communities that form in VR chat, too problematic for the devs as everybody knows that everyone needs to have the same ideology, culture, race, nationality and mannerisms.

And this is even worse.
Every time you think someone you disagree with is a "shill" it hurts the board because it's you going
Yes we do get real shills but they are a minority. If we got as many shills as people said then half the posters on this site on any given day would be a shill. You need to address the retards ruining the site with cancer and tell them to fuck off. Instead I see people defend fellow retards because of stupid "we are legion" thinking.

Damn looks I was wrong, a cuckchan poster as well. I think you just haven't looked hard enough to find factual stuff and what
said is right as well, not everyone just wants to shitpost or argue for the sake of arguing.

Uh-huh.

cuck

Furfags will take VRChat if it all goes to shit. The program itself is barely functional, pretty much running a template Unity project with the exception of some assets. An alternative could be created relatively easily, but money is the problem since VRC does a majority of the content and server hosting.

Vid related

That's not what I said at all. In fact I literally said the opposite.

That's funny coming from the user who already proved himself to being a newfag because he couldn't answer basic questions that anyone who has browsed this site before the 2nd exodus should be able to answer.

I think you have that mixed around, the numbers on Holla Forums and Holla Forums change drastically during certain days which can be recorded to be a very close static amount increase. I don't deny that there are we are legion fags but A. they are mostly the minority and B. they aren't that big of a problem especially here on fullchan. Like I said you learn to ignore the dumb asses or you will likely become one.

I wish someone would have the money and balls to have their own VR chat but with real freedom and some actually competent devs. We could have one hosted by 8ch but that probably wouldn't go well.

But he's right. Most people here can't do basic fact checking and for every grain of truth there are 5 servings of bullshit and both are given with the same amount of sincerity.

And yet any time someone disagrees with a retard or laughs at an autistic we have a bunch of faggots jumping out to defend said retard/faggot because it's ok, he's one of us! You want proof, see how many faggots defended the autistics in the mp4s I posted or got mad that I would dare make fun of those autistics.

But they aren't and its pretty easy to tell most of the time just by keeping in mind critical thinking and what the other poster actually means and wants.

The meme might be Facebook tier and the game might not even be a game but this shit is ridiculous, these autismos are just quoting that bootleg Ugandan movie and even the creator of the movie loves this shit meme.
This shit is gonna hit Second Life levels of autism pretty quick if they keep this shit up.

Although, now that i think about it that's exactly what they want, SL retads are known to spend a shit-ton of cash and time in their glorified chatroom; the VR devs might want to create a space safe enough for furfags and 40 year-old smokers who just want to ERP

Fuck, is there another exodus?

But its always been like that and will always be like that, its called actually liking something without putting any thought into it and that is what 90% of the human population does. They are a minority on this site since most people who come to this site are here to either discover or create something they can't do anywhere else. If you really can't deal with them than how the fuck do you even survive over on 4chan? Just ignore the dumbasses and ask the ones that seem competent why they would do so if it really interests you. Again there is a lot of truth on this site its just hard to find and mostly on archives.

Yes they are. Are you telling me the communists on Holla Forums and the people who don't believe in evolution/think the world is 6k years old aren't sincere? They actually believe that shit. Its the same on Holla Forums to. While they are smart enough to know that BLM is bullshit, many to most of them still believe other media created like bullshit like vaccines = autism or climate gate which were both scams and haoxes propagated by the media

They're talking about flu vaccines, don't fucking play dumb.

Which don't cause autism either. Its been proven to be a literal Jewish scam created by a Jew to sue vaccine companies.

There is a reason I left that place user.
This is why 4chan became as shit as it did.

Nice strawman.

Well speak of the devil.

do u no da wae of da devil?

This sounds bad on paper but I doubt it'll amount to much. They know that the main reason people play their game is for random/lewd shenanigans.

Like it or not, VRChat is the best and most "Proper" worlds-type game out there. You can go play Janus instead out of pure spite, but the fact is, Janus is a janky, confusing and low-poly lagfest that's unnecessarily difficult to make stuff in. The big draw to VRChat is that you can easily import your own models and worlds from 3ds max and unity, anyone with an ounce of creativity can make their own stupid bullshit.

I hate the moderation but you can still easily get away with a lot of rulebreaking and there's a lot of fun to be had. You should try actually playing it before forming an opinion

Post some proof then.

That just sounds like.
its not like VR chat was even that comprehensive of a chat program, at least from what I saw. The most robust thing I saw was how the vr headset stuff worked pretty well with almost any model, but that was just because the modeler rigged them correctly to unity standards.

Please go back.

Autism as we know it is caused by large scale mutations/defects in a developing child still in the mothers womb. It is literally impossible for a vaccine given to an already born child to cause the required large scale genetic changes required for autism. For example, vaccines can't make you develop an extra fucking chromosome. This is basic biology.
As far as the doctor working for kikes it was confirmed that he worked as a consultant to lawyers who already were looking for a way to make an anti vaccine case. On top of this all of his findings were disproven. healthland.time.com/2010/05/24/doctor-behind-vaccine-autism-link-loses-license/
Now I'm going to sleep, but if you actually care about the white race, wanting them to die of horrible diseases because likes wanted to make a buck isn't a good way.

No, I think the retards here aren't being satirical. I think they are being serious and that is the problem.
Do you honestly thinking wanting to have fun like we used to without faggots trying to personal army the place or chanology 2.0 it up means I think everything is satire? You sound like a pretty bad newfag to me. If not I will ask you the same question I asked the other newfag who couldn't answer the questions.
Could you tell me what the 2 most popular board was before the 2nd exodus in order? What were some of the top 5 boards here that weren't cuckchan duplicates while 5 guys was happening?

no faggot,you are the problem

SPIT
ON
THEM

Care to answer the questions then newfag? I will give an easy one. What were the top 3 boards Holla Forums and in what order during 5 guy? You should be able to answer this even if you are 1st year 2nd exodus.

I am yet to hear an explanation as to why Ugandan warrior Knuckles is raycists

1 - Holla Forums
2 - Holla Forums
3 - /hebe/

Holla Forums homos continued to suck on moot's dick like 2 or 3 months before they had an active board here, even though moot put that audio about cuckolding them in their own board

Because things related to black people can't be retarded, and Knuckles is.

Because it's talking like a non white culture.

More like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /gg/, /hebe/ was barely popular until pedos swarmed the site.

Jesus Christ. You have to be some sort of autist to have to notice the top boards of a chan on a certain time.

Reported.

And nothing of value was lost

/hebe/ was always top 3 for me

Good job on admitting you are a newfag. If you were actually here back then you would have definitely known. Ithe rankings were shown all the time. Its funny how obviously you wanted to avoid the question. Goodnight newfag cancer.

normalfags ruined it by turning it into a meme game

What did you expect? This is why anons on Holla Forums knew to avoid it. Wait untill the headsets are cheap as fuck and everyone has one, then use it to visit obscure VR chans that arent moderated by reddit faggots

how dare you compare second life to this weeaboo headpat simulator meme

You're right, Second Life was a way worse furry haven.

Being so autistic you think it gives you high ground to simply imply youve been bathing in cancer longer than someone else

I miss when /ebola/ was in the top 25.

Holla Forums moderation has gotten completely out of hand and we need to stop it.

(absolutely checked)

would you like to erp?
colon three

bump

sure youdoubleyouyou

i'll be the estate manager and you can stuff my tier box full of your lindens

(you)
Sure youdoubleyouyou we need to stop Holla Forums moderation

like pottery

Are you advocating for youth in Asia?

Wait, isn't this game free? Also if it isn't, what's stopping people from using pirated versions and going full to annoy people or mine salt?

Flag

When you realize 99.99% of chat rooms, forums, social media, etc. are spying on you.

Of course, nothing this fun can last. Only be remade. Aren't they owned by the Microjew now, brudda?

W E W
E
W

I forget the actual history, it started as another thing, was rebranded as VRchat.
Ahaha. Ohhoho. Ehehe.

Exactly, but he's not wrong about the wetback beaners.

I guess it's time to get banned.

Lol. I started browsing 4chan at 14 years old.

As soon as you had twitter furries calling the meme ~problematic~ it was pretty obvious this is how it'd go. Much like the inevitable backlash.

we did it twichat, we killed our meme that was overused by normies, anyways i'm off to get some food

And you'll always be an underage retard. You little goblinos are just looking for a father figure.

H a h a
Spit on heem.

You don't need VR sets to use it.

I suppose you're here to admit you helped make it happen?

They have already been coming here.
Just in case any retard confuses me with >>14180227 this fag, I'm not him.

Of course.

All for the sake of 'muh PR', yes.

Little lad, little head.
*spit*

Just curl up in a corner and die, you wannabe hipster.

As soon as something spreads a bit outside of the imageboards it immediately becomes "normalfag shit" for fags like you.
Are you only attracted to memes if they are part of your secret little club? Are you that fucking shallow and stupid?

I spit in your general direction.

Your glorified erp chat is shit and this epic maymay was only popular on cuckchan, where you should go back to

Ahahahaaaa, you missed out. Just like most of you no fun principal wannabe queers around here. It is a work much like mouthness. You were a faggot then and forever will be. Worthless. A brainlet. But a full on faggot.

are u de queen brudda?

Yes this place is not fun at all leave and dont return

[autistic screeching]
AYYY I'M WADDLIN OVER "ERE

These mousey cupboard living faggots are just afraid of anons bleeding into the wild and starting funjobs.

What's the next step of their master plan?

I was here long before you showed up, fagolio. This board started with legion of DOOM. You don't get to bring friends. I do.

I don't use VR chat at all, fag.

I detest you on principle alone.
You're the type of person who considers a joke funny, but only as long as it's an in-joke. You're a fucking hipster - not attracted to things based on their actual merit/value, but only on the sense of fake superiority/specialness they give you.

Go back to Starbucks, since you seem for to obsessed with dissociating yourself with anything "normalfag" - a fucking redicolous concept to begin with since we all live in the world and do and like normal things in addition to the autistic shit.
That is, unless you're a fucking NEET who doesn't have a single friend and never leaves the house.

Where do you think you are?

And now I have a strange urge to fire up my 3D program and make Deus Vult knuckles or Spehs Muhreen knuckles.

It bona fide started outside, at least Holla Forums AFAIK. We don't need to signal to everyone that their memes are welcome here, especially not an unfunny meme which has been run into the ground already within moments of its creation and is primarily used by retards trying too hard to be funny to begin with, and especially if there's no application for that meme.

Why aren't you memeing with doge or THIS IS SPARTA then if you are such a free spirit?

The internet is tattooed with our works, forever. Living in the minds and on the tongues of babes, rent free, and on auto pilot.

You really are a stupid faggot.

No, this shit in particular is and always was shit on several different levels. That's all I said, you're the one projecting your own insecurities or god knows what on me

If you are going to call someone retarded, at least have the decency to provide some reasoning as to why you did.

The game is free, but if you want to use the VR bit of VRChat you'll need to buy a VR headset.

A bunch of people mimicking twitch chat in a game, that is, running around spamming catchphrases, doesn't seem very meritorious or funny. Maybe it's just me?

yes

Why the fuck does it matter?
You have an elitist, narrow mindset considers anything that didn't originate "here" bad or anything that people outside "here" enjoy.
For people like you, ANY joke or meme is "run into the ground" the second it finds mass appeal. YOU ARE A HIPSTER. By fuckign definition.

You're as bad as a SJW in my book. I'd hang you both in a heartbeat for the crime of inexcusable stupidity.

So much for a FREE board and FREE spirits. The irony of attacking people for finding things funny that are not on your approved list.
What a joke you are.
Remind me again how you are different from the rest of the censoring shitheads?

faggot

You're free to spam all the unfunny shit you want in here, and everyone will call you a retard in return

I wish it was that way, but Mark has to step in and fuck everything up. No one can be bullied anymore, only BALEETED.

thank jeebus
i hope this meme dies with the """game"""

well done

Fun is subjective.

What happens to a great joke that leaves you hurting because you laughed too much after you hear it a dozen times?
Its not that funny anymore. TO YOU. To someone who never heard it, it is funny. Some people tire faster. Some never do.

The joke itself didn't change. Your perception of it did. Thus, the joke didn't become bad, you just heard it before or grew tired of it. But to demand no one uses it again because you don't find it funny anymore is stupid.

Plus, there is fun to be had from the reaction. Do you know why I like to post "stale" memes? Because there's always at least one idiot who loses it's shit when I do. And I find that funny.

Define funny.
And why should everyone limit itself to things only you find funny?

Why should ANYONE be charge of what's funny for that matter? You know, if you don't find a joke/meme funny, you have the AMAZING option to…just walk away.

I thought this was a brand spanking new meme, I didn't have time to hear it before, I heard it once and it smelled forced and unfunny, or just how I described it.
Keep acting indignant over people not finding your shitty meme funny, and we'll keep complaining. That's funny.

is switch the future of VR?

It's put back in the pocket, for now, and the game; you lost it long ago.

Honestly, even Nintendo at their worst would be better than what we have now.

well none of the """""games""""" that are out for it right now are the future

I'm going to talk real sideways at you about right now, and your kin. It's obvious you never lurked just natural-like. You're built for this, buddy.

Again, this is the kind of people that find this funny. The sooner this thing dies, the better

If you're so worried about signaling stop acting like a tard as it's attracting other tards.

I just lost my sense of humor while watching this thread I cant even laugh anymore

It's fine. They only have more questions now, to ask themselves. That's exactly what God and nature planned me out for. Good nature, told them not to breed. There, inside of this, a thing you will have just more trouble attempting to describe, buddy. You are playing amongst creatured built differently than you internally. I suggest you keep eyes and hands off. Maybe go down a different alley in your next life.

You're trying to apply this argument to an imageboard where spurdo spardes come out of the woodworks whenever Finns are mentioned.
Because that is what happens. All the time. The moment it finds mass appeal, it is reposted and reposted and reposted by people who are trying to find the slightest excuse to repost this newfound meme in order to fit in and be funny. Whatever intrinsic value it had is lost upon people the moment it was repeated with an industrial efficiency.
Calm down, mate.
Mate, stop getting so uppity and invoking free speech to make it look like you have the moral high ground, all it does is make you look like a chuuni. Especially when the shit you're getting your twist in a panties about was never even implied.

Lurk more or fuck off back to cuckchan.

Ebin :-DDD

And I do not agree.

But I do have it.

I did no such thing.
X being unfunny is not a fact. It's an opinion.

Also, speaking of which, hasn't the image you just posted been posted a zillion times by now? That ain't funny no more. How hypocritical can you get?

More than a week old by now. That's an eternity in internet time.

I don't give a fuck if you or anyone else find X funny or unfunny. Demanding that no one posts it because you don't find it funny is why you're a retard. No fun allowed.

Just who the hell do you think you are to be making such demands?

Do you feel this way about borders and refugees as well?

Most will never understand, the eternal newfags. When you operate just on a whim, son. It turns into all this. Pretty good run. I don't speak for the others often, but, we light up the dark night. Should have caught you when /bane/posting happened accidentally. My brothers, to the end of time. You think darkness is your ally.

Can't believe they're this heartless.

This is a story long and gone. It takes just a few, start educating yourselves.

THIS
Was too powerful, to even to bring it to Holla Forums, as you can see. Not even what you assume. There is mess I make
OUTSIDE

(Checked)
What a shit fate for such a nice piece of art, Satan.

Wait, you can make your own character? why has nobody made moonman yet?

Jesus, that was hard to watch.

If you read the thread your question will be answered

It's a game you are not involved in, and would have left the table bystandard bastart-wise.

Don't forget where you are.

You're fortunate I am presenting presently. Otherwise it's all
!!!

Who do you think sleeps in your bed? Even when you are in it. There's a snake issue you will never solve, as you are not me.

I didn't ask to be weaponized, you, and the normalfag net and and who want to corral me, make me theirs. It's not happening, no matter what they try.. I may be shaped like of of theirs, but here, forever. I am No tomorrow, just here today, forever. A grand fuck off to those attempting to get me.

Off topic but what the fuck mark??!1
YOU STILL TRIGGERED BY THAT LABO SHIT?!!

They cut the wind.

They allow for me until
MISSION COMPLETE
and then I am banned.

WTF do those have to do with jokes/memes?

This guy understands.
The point is to have fun, not to attack people for having fun. Life is too short and full of shit anyway, games and the internet are the last vestiges of true fun.

But noooo… You're having the "wrong" kind of fun. Stop it. If you're not laughing at the exact same jokes as I do, get out! We're not a hive-mind, really, despite my attempts at making it one.

Just before.

Yes, but they should not have created me. The blade that creates bird song. There is fun and peace ahead. Don't allow them to imply otherwise.

No fucking shit, you god damn normalfaggot. This shit is forced and unfunny besides speaking like a nigger with the same mundane quotes that serve as no pun to any intelligent or even half baked joke originating from ANY discussion organically. It's only purpose is to serve as slapstick humor to faggots like you cling to so desperately because your own taste in humor is so terrible.

Fuck off back to wherever you were being contained.

It's far beyond peer review. Some should at least know their shadow blade, if they wish to compete. OPSEC is outside of this, if it heard it.

But user, it's funny to him and his 12 year old friends, so it's great :))

I saw a person using a moonman model but he goes around playing mac tonight commercials.

It's as forced as "pool is closed" in my opinion, famalam.

What's next? Banning anime girls because misogyny?

Did someone say finns?

This is gold.

Hi newfag who outed himself. If you were actually not a newfag you would know the board ranks were posted on every board. I love how easy it is to spot a confirm new faggotry on this site. Like you can act like you aren't new all you want but all I have to do is ask basic history and you 2nd exodus faggots can't do anything.

memes being seen as "racist and should be purged from existence" is good because it keeps normalfags from ruining them

try again

The modified lil knux avatars are probably the only good thing about this game, as well as the Nazi raids. Them screaming memes, though, that's terrible.

Your opinion isn't worth much so it doesn't matter really
lol no
That's a fact image for retarded newfags like you. Also
Even reddits sick of that shit. Either you're baiting or are terminally fucking retarded. Either way keep posting.

The fun in Second Life is not in playing it. The fun in Second Life is annoying the fuck out of the people who take it seriously. This also applies to VRChat.

What happens next?

user, you know what the quotes were drawn from to begin with, right?

you are in one now

autism-watch.org/news/lancet.shtml
This is a better source for all this bullshit compared to fucking Time magazine and The Guardian.

And it has nothing to do with flu vaccines, it's measles.

New VR chat with not faggot hotpockets when?
Actually better idea, everyone be Ted Glass

Keep in mind this is the person anti vaxxers (including a lot of people on this site and the Kike in the white house) believe.

It's about measles, not the fucking flu you fucking dipshits. If you're a fucking retard or old you get flu shots. I imagine your immune systems must be worse than cripples.

Oh my god normalfags ruin everything.

LIAR!
That's a GIF89a renamed to .JPG, where do you think you are? You can't get away lying about the format of an image on this site like you can on cuckchan.

You fools, it is no animated jpeg. Do not be had by inappropriately labeled compressed internet image format extensions.

You are a good got aren't you.
Many people stopped taking vaccines all together because of it and there is nothing wrong with flu shots you beainlet.
Ever heard of herd immunity you dumb fuck? Besides, even if it won't kill you the flu can ruin a few days and make you miss work. Are you such a little scared shit you are scared of needles? Your stupidity pisses me off because its dangerous to the people around you.

Cont.
The flu pandemic of 1918 killed around 35 million people. This is what happens when retards don't vaccinate. This is on top of the fact that vaccines are perfectly healthy to take. I literally hope you die from a preventable disease before your stupidity kills others.

dey have ebola

>One FUCK of a neck.

They can use other preservatives that aren't mercury.
You don't inject fish directly into your veins.

The vaccine can cause flu symptoms in some people. Going to the doctor increases the odds of contracting staph infection. You are basically paying money to risk your own health.

The vaccine can cause flu symptoms in some people.
Do you even know what a vaccine is?
And decreases the odds of dying from a curable disease. Take your pick. Also fuck off newfag.

Hey sargon, I didn't know you were as massively cucked over memes as you are over people fucking your wife's son.

Cuckchan get out