I really wanna kill some Nazis right now

Let's make this thread put Inglorious Basterds to shame, Holla Forums. Post as many Nazi-murders here as possible. The more violent, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVO3eQPqReA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgbd0L1scFY.
8ch.net/ara/res/5576.html#5581
youtu.be/MAEdbOWG3dY
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todesopfer_rechtsextremer_Gewalt_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland#Gesamtliste
youtube.com/watch?v=s2S0R1avCGI
youtube.com/watch?v=5E3uXpGuZ-0
youtube.com/watch?v=uS6Y3t7kxHE
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=KVO3eQPqReA

Gud song tho, nice and folky, sick rifts. This will not satisfy my thirst for Nazi blood, though.

you won't be laughing when the numale nazi scalp hunters knock on your door

I think I will be, with any number of my weapons at the ready

I could literally break that guys collarbone and take his drink and gun from him if I was a savage and wanted to do so. I could shoot the center out of a target when I was 11 and know how to break somebody's windpipe. If that is supposed to represent our answer to the right wing's roid monkeys then I fear we are not ready to fight.

If i have to complain about the edge I can at least provide good tunes while doing so, my good man.
p.s. don't reply to people with nazi flags

Here's a proper path for you, OP: youtube.com/watch?v=Tgbd0L1scFY. Can't believe that other user gave you shit.

No one here like nazis, but this is a pointless thread…

just imagine if we created a movement which revolved around such activities

imgaine what just 10-20 people could achieve every year

Fuck that, I wanna kill some filthy Nazis

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

pls pol, you're embaressin yourself.

I know this is edgy useless thread but some actual gory dead/dying nazi pics would be pretty good right about now
bonus for neonazis

then

DO IT

but i have other stuff to do

This thread is cointelpro

Oh hi there Ben Garr-wait, what?

Well there's about 9 million of them wandering around like zombies yelling out the name of their website for no good goddamn reason, so just go outside and get crackin' lazybones.

nazis dindu nuffin wrong

Can you really complain? As edgy and pointless this thread might be, I empathize with the other anons here completely. I speak for myself, but my own reasons for my hatred of Neo-Nazis, Holla Forums and everyone in between is because of their complete hypocrisy in using the narrative that they're "noble", yet spew constant lies about /leftpol/ (above all else, the lie that we're liberals, but I remember when I first browsed this board, the first smear campaign I witnessed was Holla Forums saying we're against free speech, then it was shit like we're a CTR front, which they still say on different boards 8ch.net/ara/res/5576.html#5581 ), they make false flagging campaigns whenever something big happens, and as we speak they are trying to dox a bunch of lefty YouTubers like Bat'Ko and Pierre Tru Dank, even the fucking little kid who, of all people, truly doesn't deserve to be in this situation. Another personal reason to have such a deep hatred for these "people" is their overlap with the "incurable" group of /r9k/ robots.

Let's not forget the fact the whole shitshow where Nazis are successfully gaining sympathies and defenses from fucking """centrists""" after Spencer got punched.

These bastards are slime who have the gall to build up some sort of anti-establishment image about themselves yet pride themselves in the idea that their side includes policemen. They deserve anything coming for them

youtu.be/MAEdbOWG3dY

Goddamn it the images got removed

World Eaters or the Iron Warriors should be our patron Chaos legion

cointel/pol/

Who cares? Holla Forums is outnumbered and will for all foreseeable future be an island on this site. Why would you give a shit about how other boards perceive us?
Holla Forums will crash and burn on its own. No tyranny lasts forever.

This is bait.

I don't even know why you fucking tankies stick around here if you don't even have any hope in this site.

If you wanna be useful, go kill some Nazis just like papa Stalin would want you to do. Either that, or just post some sweet, sweet Nazi murders here. That'll do just fine.

I'm sure there are instances of nazi murders but generally nazis are the ones killing their enemies.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todesopfer_rechtsextremer_Gewalt_in_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland#Gesamtliste
youtube.com/watch?v=s2S0R1avCGI

or rather victims, as most of those people were probably just random civilians who never engaged in antifascist activity.

This has been discussed in a thread a few weeks ago; there's a reason why I said "incurable" robots. Being an ex-robot myself, I think we can agree that /r9k/ sadly has, as another user said, a notable % of genuinely hopeless sociopaths

We can be a very prosperous, growing island, but attempting to challenge Holla Forums's hegemony now is just counterproductive.
You can kill as many nazis IRL as you want, just don't kill my board.

If you kill capitalism, you'll kill the nazis

Good point, tankie. At least we agree on one thing. Guess we better get to killing porky, then! The sooner, the better!

I think the The Emperor's Children fit us more.

checked.
a list of people killed by nazis in germany since 1990
green names are LEFTIST CONSPIRACY PROPAGANDA DO NOT TRUST, such as Michèle Kiesewetter who was killed by an alphabet agency to protect the NSU terror organization.

I know from who we start first.

oh wait, kiesewetter actually did get recognized.
but oury yalloh, a black guy cops tied to his cell bed and burned alive, is not even in the inofficial list, lel.

No no no no NO, that's not what I wanted!! I meant Nazis BEING murdered, not Nazis murdering others!

GOD I JUST WANT NAZIS TO

FUCKING DIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

congrats, you win a prize!
That I just found searching randomly for shit for a diff thread.
The Naziks can keep their silly odincrows.
WE'VE GOT HECKLE AND JECKLE

I don't have any of that, but I do have a topically hilarious thing I found on the twatbox that's 100% accurate.

stop shitposting, Holla Forums
see

youtube.com/watch?v=5E3uXpGuZ-0

FBI here, may i demand ip of the suspect?

youtube.com/watch?v=uS6Y3t7kxHE

we are hitting cancer levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Don't we like, need more users posting constantly here to beat Holla Forums?

*autistic screeching*

Here op nazi murderers

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

I'm sorry I have no antifa killing fascists because leftists tend to be faggot bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc

here you go fam