Does anyone know what happened to Inafune after the release of Mighty No.9?

Does anyone know what happened to Inafune after the release of Mighty No.9?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiji_Inafune
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's likely laying low now that everyone knows he's a talentless hack.

You didn't hear? He died. Got run over by a van.

He died in a terrible pizza explosion

Thrown into the meat grinder to feed pigs in china after dissapointing his Triad overlords.

He now works for Level-5.

(checked)
This webm is just another reason why we should all die in nuclear hellfire.

I sincerely fucking hope not. That company is too good for a worthless shitstain like ConMan.

Level 5 hasn't been good in a really long time.

That looks like CGI.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiji_Inafune

like around after Dark Cloud 2 they stopped being good

I'm okay with the whole gloves business.

That wouldn't surprise me, that's a perfect company for a hack to work for.

This is a parody right? It didn't even look greasy to begin with.

I eat pizzas and hamburgers with a knife and fork because I'm lazy and don't want to deal with washing the grease and oil from my hands later on.

Huh

Using a knife and fork takes less effort than washing my hands so I don't ruin my mouse, keyboardm and controllers.

He took the money and ran back to Israel.

He's working on another scam.

Do you ever wash the knives and forks?

Good.

Knifes and forks can be washed at the end of the day, but if I want to touch something else I need to wash my hands immediately.

He escaped to Mexico with a briefcase full of cash.

What the fuck is he doing raising up that bit of pizza with the knife and fork like that, is he a toddler?

This guy take it up the ass.

he is preparing his next game where one of the stretch goals is a livestreamed sudoku

You know what? Now it all makes sense.
Now I fucking understand why the entire country is going red. This type of absolute faggotry is a disgrace. I've never wanted to inflict bodily harm on someone so badly in my life. Holy fuck.

I thought we saw that already?

Akira Kitamura was the true driving force behind Mega Man.

are you sure this isn't parody? He puts on a fucking sterile latex glove when he fucking touches it

Who the fuck keeps that shit with them?

I bet you're the kind of man who doesn't wash his hands after he shits.

You never know when a latex glove might come in handy.

Haven't heard of rape kits buddy?

He joined IS. Supposed to have died in friendly fire incident when they discovered who he was. Angry gamers are everywhere.

what, was he afraid that the pizza would rape hime? Holy fuckin' ravioli that's a fucked up mental state.

You realize this is in the middle of New York right? Now this guy is an extreme case but that city is filled with numale faggots.

I carry a pair of unopened nitrile or latex gloves on me at all times when I'm out and about

His anus prolapsed so hard that he shit his skeleton and guts out and died.

Now this shit right here is Pizzagate

He can go get iced by capcom's yakuza for all I care
that's prob how Capcom got megaman back for mm11

So, boycott Level-5 for hiring a literal conman.

Did he commit SUDOKU to avoid shaming his ancestors?

what shot type will conman be weak to?

Backer Man's weapon, Charge Backer.

You're silly.

MM3 romhack with Kikestarter celebs as Robot Masters when?

The same time as every dream, user. When you make it happen.

I hate getting grease on my hands and face. Degreasing is ulililililia tier but until now I felt no shame eating pizza with a fork and knife when I could. Now I wonder if I look like this faggot to the world all because I don't want to slather my face with the grease bread and spend 5 minutes washing my hands raw trying to get the grease out of my fingertips while my face explodes with acne.

You're gonna have to source.

DFC is better nigger.

Reminds me of my old pap that degreases oily shit, but goddamn its just a fucking pizza, not a fast-fried pork

Kill yourself sub-human scum

Nigga just use a fucking tissue / wet napkin to eat that shit, i do that everytime when i game at my friends house and bought pizza with the bill split to the 3 of us since we're huge cheapskates
I mean who likes getting grease on their controller? Noone does

Done and done.

Nothing wrong with doing this if you're also doing something like using a computer at the same time. It's annoying to wipe grease off your hands every time you want to touch something else.

Do Americans seriously fucking do this? that's the second time I see someone do this and the first time was the retarded faggot in gif related.

Only stupid people do it. You need to learn that just because you see, like, two people do something, that isn’t what the entire country does. Why are Europeans this dumb when it comes to acting like they’re superior.

You can also not eat shitty grease pizza, I'd vomit if I ate a leaking pizza

I hate Wikipedia so much.
I've edited for years and it still makes my blood boil to know how much of a fuckfest it is behind the scenes.
Want your faith in Wikipedia destroyed? Look at virtually any talk page of a controversial topic.
Facts don't matter, all that matters are "trusted sources". Have a "trusted source" that's blatantly incorrect? Doesn't matter! As long as it's from somewhere accepted it'll be treated like it's fucking gospel.

Is the Gamergate page still cancer parroting the anti-GG narrative?

Funnily enough you fell into your own trap. Only stupid people do it.

Yes it is. Because "trusted sources" called it a hate movement, that's what wikipedia calls it and it will remain that way indefinitely

He's burned all of his bridges, he might have been right on shitting on Capcom, but my god, he gambled too much on "Western sensibilities and studios". Right now, he's probably counting whatever shekels he managed to get out of the gullible retards and save it so he can escape from the Yakuza.

Fitting.

Vile's weapon, Cancel Pedge.

pledge*