LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wokegamecritic?p=s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's clearly a satire account.

It isn't

Post the rest so people can know

mobile.twitter.com/wokegamecritic?p=s

You are fucking retarded. You're too stupid even for twitter. I didn't think that was possible. But you can't stay here. Get off this website.

This annoys me so fucking much. Can we start calling right wing movement "progressive"? It's 2018, gender dysphoria is a mental illness get with the times.

I chuckled.

there's only one layer and it's laid on real thick. If you can't see it, you're a mongoloid.
I mean asking if Felicia day is going to be in the building opposite of the Game Awards while she's supposed to be presenting it, really?
Last (You) for (You)

>(((Cultural deconstructionist)))
Look out lady's he's a (((male ally)))

What's sad about this parody is that it's so close to the truth.

What points would this book have?

checked

I don't care if it's pretending or not, needs a bolt to the fucking skull.

Hail Hitler amirite?

literal autists who can not detect extremely obvious satire should not be allowed to post here
this guy has basically no followers or retweets too, so you must spend your time scouring twitter accounts for tweets that make you butthurt, a sad existence

great now I have to play cuphead.

It's still funny

It is time for the creeping autistic death wave. Two types of people on earth the autist and the humans. Autism is a chronic malignant syndrome that is a threat to humanity autism alert end the wave of autism kill them all. Humanity will go extinct because of autism.

ITT: Poe's law singularity

Slow start it seems

Posting some imported memes

I don't get it

The fuck am I looking at?

plot twist: this is OP's account and he's shilling it

I miss "hate you bald" memes

JEJ

haha

I thought Cuckhead only truly appeals to soyboys. Holla Forums only buys it due to "muh based devs."

It's horrifying. Niggers…..so many niggers, everywhere.

the english language does not have a large enough number to describe the amount of warning bells and NOPES that went off in my head

I don't care if you're actual underage cuckchedditors trying to fit in or shills trying to make Holla Forums look retarded, I want you off of this site.

I got this.

Cute snek

More likely it's someone who made the account trying to shill it here in guise of making fun of it.

Nice gondola draw thread when?

Do you really think it's OC? It's signed.