Death Stranding

What do we know so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/ZYk0y
gamejolt.com/games/Corridors/299612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think he described the game play to be similar to MGS5. I can see this being a good thing if the game has actual levels with a stream of challenges instead of well, open world emptiness.

It's shaping up to be a remake of Enemy Zero

It will be trash full of poz because kojima's dream of fucking kids pumped full of dope came true and he's a real hollywood hack now!

We know nothing that we can coherently piece together. Just theories upon theories. One of mine is that the babies they need to "protect" are actually how the characters essentially respawn. Note the latest trailer and how Norman repeats the same line over and over about the blast. Everyone is just repeating their actions and I assume Norman is the special who can break the cycle.

Coke. They have to be pumped full of coke, not dope.

That Kojima has time and budget to waste on cinematics and still has shown nothing or said nothing of what the gameplay will be.

My bad. Not an expert on pedophilic canibbalistic orgies (^:

It's a movie featuring actors.

Im actually very excited for death stranding, not because I believe it's going to be good, it's because knowing Kojima this is either going to be an act of genius or a complete clusterfuck of the most epic of proportions. Whatever it's going to be it's certainly not going to be boring.

Yeah I hope they implement ideas from Silent Hills. Also Mikkelsen is fucking amazing

Absolutely fuck all as far as gameplay goes. If only Kojimbo would release some fucking game footage.

that its not released and OP is a gigantic faggot

please use archive.ism/articles/2017/12/11/kojima-explains-death-stranding-gameplay-and-lore

Baby is the respawn mechanic.
when you die you go into first person mode and sort of float around the aether.

archive.is/ZYk0y

Go >>>/back/

We know kojima is a cuck and makes movies, not games. More than enough for me.

It's going to be like Uncharted and The Division. So, I guess he meant cutscene heavy cover based third person shooter with QTE's and lite RPG mechanics or just perk system. It's gonna be multi layered cancer. The Division is actually underrated though, I'll give him that.

Kill yourself

That ZOE's corpse is still in Konami's freezer.

Zone of the Enders Survive when? We've got the Metal Gear survive beta to look forward to on Thursday.

This has nothing in common with The Division.

ZoE2 is getting a PC port soon so who knows if they will end up making a third game I hope not, let this series die in peace

It's a pretentious "cinematic" experience that will finally make people realise that weaboo wanna be film makers don't make good games just like western wanna be film makers don't make good games.
expect 40 hours of cut scenes. WIth a ratio of 10 mins gameplay to every hour of jipjap gobbledygook gibberish 2deep4U nonsense plot.

We know as much as Kojima does, because he's a hack who makes stuff up as he goes.

Sauce me up inside.

It had a good concept, but it got ruined by mmo bullet sponge bullshit.

Fuck off, Kotaku

port+VR
never post witcher shit in my presence again

Damn, i didn't knew this.

Are you some kind of homosexual?

maybe you'll get some fucking taste instead of playing that AAA western garbage

hi /a/

I have already played ZOE too.

It may not even be a game.

More like this is his one shot to prove he's not a fucking hack fraud who was carried by Fukushima through his three most iconic games, and he's probably gonna fail.

>>>Holla Forums

That it's a video game.

This is kojimbo we're talking about, you can't be too sure about that

Same devs you mongoloid, Ubishit bought them and instead of doing a project with them they simply made them piggyback Asscreed bullshit until shoving the Division on their face.

If only MGSV had dropped the open world bullshit and included a set of intricate maps like the one in Ground Zeroes that encourage different approaches and playstyles.

I'll never get a game that plays like a complete MGSV, but written by someone that isn't a Kikewood loving leftist hack.

now THIS is reddit

That's just lazy level design, open world is not to blame. The "open" world is just a huge empty desert with linear roads and a few half assed designed bases anyway.

Be as it may, the Ground Zeroes map was very good and the game could have benefited with less open world and more big, open maps. It would have likely cost them less time and money to produce and resulted in a tighter experience.

The development took too long because Kojimer was bloating the project time to get more salary.

Reminder that Hideo Kojima is a feminist cuck, right along side Guillermo who is anti white.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was doing it to suck out more shekels. That being said, I think he just went crazy without anyone there to supervise him and tell him to stop with the bullshit. He suffers from the same kind of autism Roberts does, where he'll feature creep any project he's in charge of so long as no one is there to put a stop to it.

But user. Its actually:

t. Kojima

Really makes you think

>>>/cuckchan/

Tbh japanese love strong women in their main roles. Feminism is already rampant there.

But user. Todd Howard didn't made morrowind good. It was also a game which setting was mainly made by Michael Kirkbride. Funny you mentioned that. Situation there is similar.

I found the goon.

kirkbrides fantastic writing combined with a tighter focus because of handcrafted levels came together with a veteran team that still had a classic way of thinking created something great. Todd was obviously involved in making that shit work, he's pretty much the reason the game even got made since he convinced zenimax to give them the funds for it.

That's what I mean when I bring it up, people diminish the effort these people put into the game in an attempt to distance the perceived bad shit from a game they enjoyed but now cannot because of its association with that bad actor. Saying that these people never worked on these games is fucking delusional. Instead of identifying developers with tags like "cuck" and "based", identify a good game and a shitty game. That's what i'm talking about when I say cult behavior.

Japan actually pioneered the idea of main hero male protagonist being saved by a strong woman.

It's time to stop posting.

Except that’s not what they’re trying to say, which you might notice if you didn’t operate on knee-jerk reactions. They’re highlighting the volatility of the posting climate rather than arguing that people betray their own opinions for facetious reasons. It’s about posters plural finding more or less cause to share their thoughts, coming and going out of the woodwork as they are comfortable.

Can you stop shilling your "cult behavior" meme on a board where people believe in meme magic, think Trump is a God Emperor and conduct esoterical hitler worship?

You're not very bright are you?

What, hit the nerve? Lets talk about how nigger caesar is just as bad as female arthur.

Please stop posting

Fuckof fMark

go away razorfist

That's only cause Japs don't give a fuck about anything unless it's a cute girl.

And?

No faggot, even moot was sucking Kojimbos dick

And nothing, Shirou still saves the damsel in all three routes.

niggers
Anime girls

Nice
Gold when?

is this supposed to be a point razorfist

I want those Nip kikes to make a proper sequel with more lewd scenes, especially ones where you get to fucke the whole harem together.

Liking the idea of FICTIONAL strong women is not the same as supporting feminism in the real world.

That you yong yea?

I just hope the company is still alive, most of their accessible websites are either abandoned or dead.

fiction is sometimes used as wish fulfillment for both authors and fans

Hearing Razorfist sperg the fuck out over Metal Gear was some funny shit. Not as funny as DSP doing it but his verbose nature combined with his butthurt at Kojima is entertaining in its own way.

what is with new vegas fans?

STRANDING

that it will be cinematic

The filename is sarcastic, he's terrible at NV and blamed the game for all his problems.
He's a cool guy IRL but his edgy persona makes him look like a stupid and pseudointellectual asshole.

come on now, vee, Maestro will deliver once again

wasn't he the guy who bitched about how you can't get from starting town straight to new vegas because of cazadores

Yes.
He also refused to ever admit there were other ways to get past the cazadors early on, like using Stealth Boys or chems.

I was curious about his claims about people saying he was hacking during his ground zeroes gameplay, I couldn't find anything to prove that. I do find it funny that he spent the whole time bitching from start to finish.

I didn't realize making the AI worse improved the gameplay.

Dope is dude weed user, you can't pump dude weed anywhere.

Doesn't everyone though? There has never been a single director or author that has made something truly original or thought out.

Its a bunch of CG trailers made by a hack and his (((hollywood))) friend and people are ignoring the obvious red flag of no gameplay being shown.

They don't fucking know, either.

pretty good

*cucks knee in your direction*

He is.

If you pre order it now you get 50% off the season pass as well as an exclusive baby in game

All females are extinct, men have to use artificial external wombs to procreate and continue the human species, they use virtual waifus for companionship and that maternal child-rearing aspect. Oh, an alien race is invading (or returning) and Hannibal Lector is one of their agents, and Del Taco is a fat fuck scientist.

Ignore the fact that it’s proven that 90% of Japanese women haven’t heard of the concept and most of those who have find it unsettling. Fucking kill yourself. Fapbait for MALES does not mean feminism is rampant. It means the kikes have been running an sociological demoralization campaign on the country since 1945.

That's basically it I think.

Is this LISA?

Then why is there such a massive gender divide over there? Why is the fertility rate in Japan so low? Why are they continuously adopting American bullshit, censoring themselves and getting more and more prudish with only a few exceptions? Why is Japan's government scrambling to ban everything foreigners find triggering before the 2020 Olympics? The feminist problem in Japan is worse than you think.

They're banning things foreign deem offensive there? I never heard about this?

That it's not a Videogame
Go to >>>Holla Forums

what did he mean by this?

mgs4, mgspw, mgsv, pt need I go on

Censorship laws has nothing to do with Modern Japan, it's just the Politicians see the law as too weird to remove

I bet you think Holla Forums likes Videogames
I haven't even played a videogame in about 4 months

the one thing that really, REALLY bugged me about MGSV was that enemies for some reason couldn't hear your cassette player even if you put it on speaker. i'm crawling in a box behind a guy, switch it to speaker and he just ignores it like it's fuckin' nothing. how could they overlook that? just how?

literally fuckall. I expect MGS2 levels of bait and switch

because kojima is a hacck

>

A hack is making it

99.9% of anime where women get into action it's to show tits, panties and stereotypical harem behaviour you stupid nigger, who also most likely later on will be either rekt by male MC or rescued by him too. In pretty much every anime in the final episode the male MC is stronger than all the females. The females also have ridicilously female character traits too, even the "ugh i don't need men" frosty sandpussy women turn out to fall in love or become soft around the male MC. If anything, anime presents that no matter how stronk women become, even the cuckest indecisive betawarrior still can come along and bitchslap them into submission and make them his trophies.

There is a reason feminists hate anime.

Are you really this buttblasted about the switcharoo of sons of liberty?

There is actually one easter egg where they can hear the speaker. If you're being pursued and hide in an outhouse and play the tape of Johnny taking a shit, the guard won't open the door. But I guess that just serves to make it even more strange that they don't care in any other situation.
I guess that's what happens when a game is unfinished

I have no idea, but I'll somewhat hyped. Hopefully Kojimbro delivers.
I liked all his games so I have no reason not to get excited about this one

Kojima is a communist hack who stole all the glory from Fukushima.

That Kojimbo was always a hack and now he will be exposed as such.

What do these games have in common? He was the only writer on the games and they were the weakest of his games. I can't help but feel that Kojima is actually trash and is more of a starfucker and wannabe film director than a good game dev at this point.

But 9S was the actual protagonist of that game

Because men and women aren't the same, you fucking lunatic. That's how it's supposed to be.
What did I just say? SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS OF OCCUPATION.
It's not, at all.

Like pottery

and the cutest one.

It has strong homerotic themes.

None of these things are because of femenism in JAPAN of all places. If you actually new anything about this topic you would never use femenism and japan in the same sentence. semi-pic related
Jump off your balcony and break something to make up for your faggotry.

t.goon

It feels like you're applying western values or views to another culture that you don't understand, what do you mean by gender divide? You mean how men are expected to do manly things and women are expected to do women things? That's literally every culture in history. Fertility in japan can be attribute to a number of things, but most likely it has to do with their work culture where they work 60 hour weeks minimum and never see their families. Also coupled with the insanly high cost of living it makes having a family prohibitive. There is a town in japan for instance where they heavily subsidize child birth and their fertility has risen to 2.3. You just answered the 3rd question yourself, the olympics are pressuring them heavily to censor themselves or else they will take away their tourist bucks, this isn't the first time they've done this in history and after the fervor dies down they (hentai industry etc…) quickly revert to form, the laws are basically lip service.

There's an effort with shitting on Japan with retarded blackpills.

fucking typos
feminism*
knew*

What parts of Japan are offensive exactly?

nice

Literally nothing, outside of the fact that people will hype anything that looks different from COD.

I want this joke to stop.

I swear he's adorable.

See
No trully talented person falls so quickly. He was always a hack that put his name on his team's works. Now that he has free reigns and money, he KNOWS that he will be exposed as a fraud. That is why he slowing down any news about the game.

If you're a goon or a (((westerner))) every one with a family and no niggers.
Especially Hokkaido because it's cold and cold is nature's racism.

Context ?

Heard this name a lot but this is the first time I watch his video, does always have that annoying tone to his voice like a smartass? 10 second in I couldn't stand it anymore.

Yes.

Search your feelings, Kojimadrone, you know it to be true.

I dont get the tweet?

It was during that take the knee shit, where niggers that were getting payed hundreds of millions of dollars by whites to run after a ball, were complaining of racism and systematic oppression by kneeling during the anthem play.
Kojima, being the communist shit that he is, retweeted those virtue signaling hasbeens.

>>>/suicide/
If the game is good i'm buying and there is nothing you can do about it, faggot :^)

That it's guaranteed to be shit.

oh right the american (((sportsball))) and "athletes"

Its going to be a generic TPS with tacked on Dark Souls-esque PVP with some cool visuals and cutscenes. In short, a mediocre game with good story and cutscenes. Sony funding the game could also be a bad thing as they might opt for inclusivity. Hopefully this game exposes Kojima and his dicksuckers can fuck off forever.

I'd say it's one of the comfiest places on this planet, but I didn't have the time to go around the rest of Hokkaido.

Are you retarded?

It will be a MGSV.5.

Fucking nothing that what

>>>/suicide/
Kojima is a hack thanks to (((Hollywood))) and there is nothing you can do about it, faggot :^)

Fixed that for you Kojicuck.

The impotent soyboy exposed again. Politics is the main reason to not buy a game. Our money won't go to a communist.
Also, we won't buy en masse, as well as raise awareness to normalfags, so it flops and anything after it will be compromised or even canceled ;*

It WILL expose him as a hack, and he knows that. That is why he is being so vague and slow about everything.

It is the right thing to do when the developer is a communist. Also, to harm it's sales and any profit.

Reminder that kojima was cucked by Monster Hunter and his only son doesn't like MGS, not even peace walker (^:
And now he wants to become a child rapist in (((hollywood)))

Really makes you think.

you have to go back
>>>/treblinka/

Careful. What you just posted is hatespeech, and a bannable offense :^)

I like how you think you and whatever group you think you are a part of are in the majority, user. That denial is sweet.

is mark fucking it up with retarded bans and rules again?

Almost noone knows anything about it, and everyone who does know can't understand it. I'm mostly going to get Death Stranding because I want to see what this crazy shit is really about.

You best be talking about piracy nigger.

I'm not. What are you gonna do about, faggot?

Bully you.

just going out on a limp in this derailed pol discussion we have here, BUT:
the drop in fertility is right after the second great war,
after as in, where they probably were already done baby booming
so its not at all that far fetched to think that fertility dropped based on there being a shitton of people already there

Kojicucks, everyone.

look at this weeb faggot

their men were defeated by whites and their women are just prefering BIG WHITE COCKS since then

god damn it user

Plebians.

saying someone is a weeaboo doent mean you dont appreaciate japanese games

demo gamejolt.com/games/Corridors/299612

Metaldrones will eat it up since they love kojima-san shitting into their mourh

Nothing and anyone who believes there will be an actual game with gameplay are fucking retards.

Hulk Hogan sunk Gawker because he slept with his friend's wife and Donald Trump is the president of the United States. If that isn't meme magic, I don't know what is.
The only people who unironically think this are Sargoy's kekistani faggots and nu/pol/, which is indistinguishable from cuckchan at this point.

i only come here FOR JUST. ONE. THING !!!!!…..

This must be why I feel so alone.

That it's made by a talentless hack and it looks like the type of clusterfuck you would expect from said talentless hack.

We know its going to be shit and that only Kojima Cultists are hyped for it, even though even that will fade in the face of it inevitably obtaining a DNF tier development cycle that will basically show to the world why Konami was right to fire his ass.

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty interesting film.

So how much (((Hollywood))) do you think the Westaboo will shove in it?

Isn't this basically a prequel to the walking Dead? Kojima said he was disappointed at not coming up with the walking dead or breaking bad, i forgot which one.

Seems intresting

I got no small amount of joy by watching shekelstein 2 devs massively sabotage their own game by both cramming in progressive bullshit and also blasting their virtue signals at volume 11 to the entire world.