So do you think theres going to be an end to Warhammer Fantasy games now Age of Sigmar is starting to sell well and...

So do you think theres going to be an end to Warhammer Fantasy games now Age of Sigmar is starting to sell well and finally replace it?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20160807090701/http://8ch.net:80/tg/res/241987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really, really hope so. Warhammer fans are the worst and the sooner people stop making content for it, the sooner it'll die.

Then get ready for the age of Warmachine games because the shit taste means Malifaux gets no vidya ever.

I fucking hope not. The last thing I want is for them to continue this garbage.

Wait so they finally sold more than one model?

Malifaux is worse than Shitmar though

yeah it's moderately popular with SJWs who are mad they can't poz 40k as fast as they want

Fuck no, WHFB is the best fantasy setting.

I'm sure GW will try to push for that but it seems nobody with even an iota of sense wants to touch Shitmar.

Not nearly enough persecution of homosexuals and minorities for my tastes.

I have absolutely no knowledge of warhammer besides memes. Why is Age of Sigmar so hated? Was it pozzed?

That would require anyone to actually want to play AIDS of Smegmar.

GW, in their infinite wisdom, decided to shoah the whole WF setting. They then decided it was a good idea to introduce rules such as getting buffs if you have a beard, if you don't smile during the game, or if you scream really loudly.

So, GW had decided that WHFB wasn't selling enough and instead of trying to do something sane about this they decided to kill the entire setting in a complete clusterfuck called The End Times. The ending for this event was Chaos just winning for poorly explained reasons and destroying the world only for it to get rebuilt into the realms Age of Sigmar uses for even more poorly explained reasons. They also squatted the best faction, Tomb Kings.

Ok, so imagine that there is a long-running series that you really like. It's not the most popular game out there, but it's been around for a long time and you're a fan. Because it's been around for years, there's quite a bit of lore around it and the world is pretty fleshed out. It's not the best writing, but it's fun and it has a lot of charm.

Now imagine that the company that makes it scraps the entire setting, but as a slap in the face, replaces it with a new setting that's supposedly a sequel to the original. The mechanics are watered down and cheap, the setting and characters are far more generic, and as a final fuck you, they threw in a few references to the original but made them so stupid and ridiculous that it comes off as deliberately insulting.

That's Age of Sigmar.

Everything you once owned is a joke and not usable, except if you play with a transitional ruleset full of easily identifyable jokes.
Everything is Space Marines now.
Everything is 40k.

Those rules were the jokes put in for those that want to use their obsolete models. And the transitional system without point costs was the most DBx like ruleset GW produced and seems to be heavily inspired by KoW and the DBxs.
Doesn't change that the Models are taking a shit art direction with steampunk dwarves, and everything is Space Marines or atleast undistinquishible to the 40k shit (which could make business sense, because they seem easily convertible or even compatible with the 40k range).

To be clear, they murdered almost everyone except the lizardman who flew off in pyramid spaceships in the entire setting when they destroyed Not-Earth. Some creation myth bullshit later, they rebuilt it as Not-Norse Mythology made up of separate worlds with a very, very strong 40k influence, a bunch of hilariously stupid but trademarkable names skeletons are Deathrattles and a whole new range of shitty looking overpriced models you need to buy.

They are simply killed, there's no nigger in the Old world, unless you mean dwarfs and elves.

I really hope this is a bad fucking joke and they return to WHFB.

Surely Warhammer Total War shows them WHFB is easier to relate to?

I knew about the Ground Marines but this has gotten unbelievable.

GW doesn't do any market research. They believe people buy their shit to play with them as toys. The company is run by idiots, of course they won't stop making stupid decisions.

Well, money speaks and even Warhammer II seems to make profits, so yeah, goddamn GW, goes back to WHFB.

It's not the first time they retcon things.

Considering degeneracy would be an indication of Slaanesh worship, you'd be right.

Oh wait they replaced xim entirely with the Horned Rat please ignore the overlap with Nurgle, thank you - GW. Everyone can be giant faggots all they like now.

No, that wasn't in WHFB.

Fantasy was 17% of total profits. Age of Sigmar is now 33% of total profits.

Its all part of the new CEO's socjus direction. GW's often now have "we are a no hate safe space" sign on the door and a lot of people buying AoS are danger hair tumblrites "doing it for the cause" because like card games, videogames and pen and paper they are making a hard push to poz wargaming so everything is under their soylent influence.

Get ready for female space marines and trans primarchs any day now.

YOU THOUGHT THIS NIGHTMARE TRAIN WAS OVER?

I know, I mean in AoS. Slaanesh burst like an inflation/vore fetishist's wet dream and hasn't come back far as I know. At least xe went out as xhe lived.

How much has 40k dipped in that time though? I can't imagine people paying buying overpriced shit that then requires effort on their part to paint in this day and age. Especially SJWs who are allergic to work of any kind.

SJW's hire tumblr folk to paint them as ornaments for "IM SUCH A NERD XDDDDD" cred. Meanwhile the old guard are abandoning ship and moving to skirmish games like warmachine, malifaux or infinity. You buy a box of half a dozen figures and you are good to go.

Never care about Shitmar so spare me the drivel.

I'm fucking scared of this shit, if Warhammer goes full poz, we just lose our fucking hobby.

Why be scared about the inevitable? It will go full pozz just like everything in West always does.

Well, I always have a little bit of hopes, even for the West.

Well Magic has already fallen. YuGiOh! holds out because it has the power of loli and anime on its side but tabletop is on the precipice.

Magic has always been full cuck but Warhammer is fucking special, man.

True, though I've never seen internet model painting commissions. I'm sure they're out there but, never even come across it by chance.

Once you get past the anger it's fucking hilarious to see what they've done. Seriously, they've renamed EVERYTHING just for the trademarks. Half the time you have no idea what they're talking about.

And it was going to die with 3D printing anyway.

Cure yourself of such foolish notions. The West is in complete cultural freefall and there is little that can be done to stop it.

Just like said, once you stop giving a fuck you can laugh with the rest of us at the garbage the left produces.

It has been a thing since fucking usenet man.

If they poz fucking Warhammer, then no more western games for me, christ.

ASTRA MILITARUM

"those rules were jokes"

Except they weren't. That was the first edition of the rules. It wasn't a silly joke set they put out for april fools, it was literally first edition and in every faction in some way.

Warhammer is already full poz. Didn't you see the new female stormcast and the negroes in the warhammer quest knock off?

There's a couple of SJW writers in the black library as well.

That's not full of pozz, just symptoms.

Are they?

I like to think we're all fiddling as civilization burns here.

Well yeah but I'm just saying, in terms of scale it isn't as common as furfags commissioning shit. The actual act of mailing miniatures around the country is something a lot of people don't want to deal with.

and then they threw it away and brought points back in like 9 months with a second edition rulebook.
Can only poz so much so fast.

You know, I really don't mind the 40k influence. Having Space Marines in the Fantasy setting could work very well and be a cool addition… the problem is that they wiped out the whole fucking setting because of it! You could have Space Marines and other 40k influenced stuff without having to reboot the whole thing.

Also getting ridding of Slaneesh because he is too problematic was the last straw. Fuck GW.

Pozz is as Pozz does.

There's never been a second edition of AoS's rulebook you lying little scrotum.

AoS's core rules have never changed. Not once, they're too basic to ever need to change. They said "Read the war scrolls". Now war scrolls are where the core of the rules are, which is why they constantly pump out poorly tested new ones and every new "army book (aka stormcast only) simply changes the war scrolls a little and adds new ones.

But here's the stinger, you no longer get your points cost in the army books. They're just a collection of rules and faction bonuses (which are utterly broken in power level). They now put out YEARLY must buy points adjustment books called The Generals handbook.

Every year points costs are shuffled around and units may move between sub factions within an army (core troops to non-core). But if you want to know the update then you need to buy that years version of it. So instead of just having an army book now every player needs an army book plus a points cost book.

Isn't it grand? GW found a way to make you buy a new "main rules book" every single year or you're out of date. Who needs 5 year breaks between players buying a rule book? Now it's eternal rule book updates forever!

THEY GOT RID OF TOMB KINGS!

Fuck, really?

They didn't even replaced them with green glowing undead who are totally not Necrons?

Bretonians and Tomb kings just got straight up squatted.

This is all too horrible considering even CA remembers the Tomb Kings.

What happened?

They weren't sell very well and they had no need for an egyptian themed undead army any more I suppose.

They still have "legacy" rules but they're incredibly over powered and banned in most competitive events because of it.

If you guys really care about the tabletop game, there are alternatives.

Mantic Games have a "not-Warhammer Fantasy" game that is pretty much the same setting, but with a few small changes to avoid copyright laws. Also the models are way cheaper and the rulebook is free.

It seems that they want people who are fed up with GW kikery as their audience. There's even a 40k rip-off with space skavens.

I mainly care for the vidya, and for that it's okay, except maybe DoW3.

Just glad GW gets its head outta its ass soon, and go back to WHFB.

GW hates having any villainous factions other than Chaos and Nagash and Orcs are too iconic to squat.

Tomb Kings are actually the good guys tho.

AT43 revival when?

I'm on the same boat. Don't really play tabbletop games, but it's cool to see that there is an alternative. Free market at it's best.

Look, Mantig Games even have Tomb Kings and a new cool race that is some sort of underwater empire.

That does pretty cool and more of WHFB feeling than Shitmar.

People in this thread aren't going to give a shit about tabletop gaming. They are part of the 3rd edition + cancer where they think 40k lore is THE COOLEST THING EVER and post shitty 40k memes. They're the reason why GW has taken this direction and abandoned their original userbase.

You forgot to mention Mantic don't restrict models. You can use any models from any range as long as they reasonably represent what they are and are based correctly. And based correct means 10 guys is 10 guys, but 11 guys is 11-20 and 21 guys is 21-30. As long as it has the right basing foot print and isn't an obvious smaller unit size then it's good to go. Plus models don't get removed when they die, they stay the same foot print so your army can be 5 blocks all glued down together rather than 5 units of single base models.

I remenber back in the day, cuckchan /tg/ was working on a fan lorebook sequel for Warhammer Fantasy that was pretty much the world getting into an WW1 early industrialization age with freaking war trains and stuff like that.

I wonder if that ever went anywhere… sounds really cool.

I'm mainly a PC guy but I do like WHFB better than 40K.

It's just weird that GW kills WHFB when so many vidya are being made in that setting.

They're good in the sense that they bring stability to wherever they're in charge, don't try to stick their dicks in the warp, and are generally pretty reasonable if you just try to explain shit to them and don't try to take their shit. Oh fuck, they are the good guys. I miss them.

I always felt like Tomb Kings, along with Ogres, are some of the least fleshed out (no pun intended) factions in the setting.

So much cool stuff you could do with them, but in the end they are just generic egyptians.

Tomb Kings were the good guys, they were an order faction along with the empire, brets, dorf and high elves.

Could be worse, they could be Chaos Dwarves.

Are there any other cases of an undead faction being heroic?

Don't know, I mean, even vampire lords and Nagash himself fought against chaos in End times.

Reading their site, a lot of stuff sounds like a giant middle finger to GW. I really wish they would become more popular so GW would actually feel like they got competition and would be forced to get their heads out of their asses.

Kings of War looks way more Warhammer than fucking Age of Sigmar.

Even their 40k rip-off looks cool. Here are the models for their space Skaven and space Dwarfs. An actual fulll faction of space dwarfs… not the joke that GW made the Squats into…

What's the problem with Chaos Dwarves?

Same thing happened/is happening with World of Darkness. The setting explodes but vidya just keeps on going with the classic stuff.

At least they had a book. Places like Cathay will forever be a mystery. Unless CA just go nuts with the 3rd Total War game.

Chaos dorfs are probably canned because they are based on khazar jews.

Cathay at least have a little information about it… now Nippon is just a footnote.

I find this hard to believe seeing as SJWs don't buy games. they definitely don't play them.

I shall weave a tale of time immortal, or rather I shall gossip a bit.

When WHFB died the community rallied together to make a free alternative, keeping the spirit alive but not law suit worthy. 9th age was born and it was not!fantasy in every way possible. It even got a few tournaments going at bigger places and a few companies supporting it with models designed for it.

Well this went swimmingly until you paid attention to the type of content on the website. This "by the community for the community" website had rules on being inclusive and protecting vulnerable members of it. Can you tell where we're going yet children?

So the rules kept rolling out update after update until finally they hit 1.0 and people were pretty happy with it. But it needed some more tweaks so they announced 2.0, this grand change where various things would be updated including an entirely new Magic system! Which then shifted between a bunch of different variants and no one knew WTF was coming.

This lead to people holding off on 9th age to see the new edition. They held off… and they held off… and they held off. Then with a fart in a tea cup the loyal fanbase turned on the community leaders. After 9th age failed to provide reasonable turn out numbers at tournaments and showing negative growth because of the stalled edition change it was dropped from a major convention. They said nah, not hosting it, space is better used else where. And the autism did fly, there was accusations of politics, bias and cries of how this tiny userbase was totally whales you needed at the con they were attending if a tournament was held or not. They even wanted to host their own tournament down the road which got 50 maybes… great show of strength guys.

But then the apocalypse comes for the game. One of the community relations people who was supposed to relate design team content to the player base came out and made a 30 minute rant on how the game was dead. Dead in it's user base because everyone just went to 8th ed 40k instead of waiting forever for an edition that never come. He then revealed that he hadn't had any contact from the devs in months, all they did was avoid his questions. He even had dev team higher ups than himself ask him questions if he knew what was going on. The totally inclusive and "it's a community game by the community" dev team had excluded everyone but themselves and created a massive hug box who never created anything but wanted the credit for doing so.

This set off a massive drama shit storm when all the other not!fantasy people chimed in and said yea, I wanted to play it but it's clearly dying so I never invested. This sent the community into one massive REEEE DON'T JUDGE US sperg fest where they lashed out at everyone and everything except the dev team who had killed the game through refusing to actually make the game they had taken power over.

All the 9th age players who hadn't left then shifted over to Mantic's Kings of war if they hadn't already shifted to 40k again with the new rules system and how easy it is to pick up a game of 40k. The game got a huge number of new players, which cause the die hard 9th age players to reee even harder at them until this point where you can troll Cuckchan's /tg/ by asking about the 9th age safe space policy blogpost.

What lesson can we learn from this? When a "community" starts posting safe space and inclusion policies as part of their official blog, you know the games already dead. When they demand any one who offends someone else is removed it's time to remove yourself and find something with legs not neon hair.

Video is the ex team member who left and caused the shit storm. 30 minute rant by an autist, but enjoyable.

Everyone fought against Chaos in End Times, and despite Chaos never being able to triumph over any of these groups alone before they still win due to a series of complete asspulls.

They get pretty shafted in terms of spotlight or lore possible even moreso than Tomb Kings or Ogres. Fairly sure their destruction was basically a footnote in End Times.

Nope, some necromancers defected to Chaos side.

I think Skaven also joined Chaos.

In the case of WoD the old canon is better to the new garbage in every way. It's why games keep referencing back to it.

Man, there are so many good tabletop settings that are ripe for vidya rendition.

Remember Mutant Chronicles? That would make a kickass RTS games or RPG.

Tabletop companies are terrified of computer games since the 90s. In the 80s the people making them were the same group who played tabletop, they wanted to make cool stories and use the best tech they could to do it. They didn't fear a D&D game because they had faith in their friends to still hang out and play D&D with them.

As games improved tabletop became less relevant. Who needs to imagine a battle when you can watch a full 3D rendition of it? Who needs to buy minis and paint them when you could just pick up the game on Steam for 10 bucks and save reading a massive rule book? This is the thought process they go through when they consider licensing their IPs. They don't see them as a gate way drug but rather a superior product they have to keep under check or they will die.

Any time a tabletop game gets a game made of it it's just bad. Warmachine's game on steam doesn't even download the .exe to run it for example. It's also a repurposed X-com when it was originally supposed to be an action game where you switched into giant robots from a mage who had a bastard sword. The good games like Rackham IPs got just go ignored because the games already dead when they allow a game to be made, again for the same reasons. Don't compete with vidya when you're table top because you by default lose.

Dawn of war by some miracle got out the gate and acted as a massive gateway drug (to you faggots REEEEEEEE) which may have slowly changed how they saw computer games, but still at a base value they're still scary to compete with.

I don't even disagree with their mentality TBH. There are autists like me who enjoy building and painting models as a hobby onto it's self. As long as I am able I will always build model kits and miniatures, but that's not the casual market. The casual market GW focuses on is the 12-18 year old boys market who have warhammer as a school fad for a year or two then move on. This is also the core market games appeal to, so if they promote vidya then they're cutting into their model bottom line by pushing money else where. This wouldn't be an issue if GW wasn't so stupid that they consider themselves JUST a miniature company now. That's why you see huge towering models you can't transport as the primary sellers. They're trying to compete with vidya "epic boss battles" and make models so huge they're no longer gaming pieces. But then they need to justify the cost so they make those pieces ungodly powerful. I'm sure you can see the feedback loop here, big stuff sells on 2 vectors, they ignore one of them as background noise.

I'm done rambling though. I'm sure you get the idea why fantasy games took off when they killed the game. It was no longer a competitor so they sold it off to any idiot who would pay. 40k got the same treatment post Dawn of war and now you have mobile games and shit so no one likes 40k games any more. Which stops them competing. Eternal Crusade is basically the perfect replica of 40k in a vidya, but it's so poorly handled and not what it was supposed to be that even that looks terrible in most people's eyes. It released with a L4D mode where the nids didn't even have their full set of animations in game and the only viable tactic was to spam heavy bolters which were utterly broken.

What a mess. Everything that is "community made" and "free" always ends up like that. A small group takes over and ends up killing it with internal politics.

Oh yeah, they have little to no lore, but they are at least somewhat original… as magic user dwarves with heavy industrialization and orc slaves. Meanwhile Tomb Kings and Ogres have lots of potential but end up being just generic egyptians and generic steppe barbarians.

But that's wrong in every way possible.

Well exactly. Shadowrun's another one like that, sticking with the classic cyberpunk stuff rather than the "modern" 2070s with wifi and shit.

They look fucking semite, man.

I'm going to need sauce on that, stat

Worth noting that the 9th Age Stuff started happening around the time GamerGate was still big. I recall taking a look at their forums and seeing the early signs of social justice infestation. Girlpower bullshit and strong female characters and attacking anyone questioning this shit being shoehorned in.

GW's biggest competitor was Warmachine. It took on all the ex GW people by having a tight, hard rule set.

2nd edition refined the rules and people loved it. It did a complete rebalance and eased off the hyper edge turn 1 wins which people thought was an improvement.

Then they ran out of design space so they went GIANT FUCKING MONSTERS just like GW had. So now you had army lists being 2 giant ÂŁ150 models and a ÂŁ10 wizard sitting behind them.

They decided it was time for a third edition! Oh boy rebalancing, I bet they bring the game to heel a bit more… Nope, exactly the same game just shuffled around who was powerful now. The new mechanic tried to fix an old problem but just utterly broke more models making infantry all but worthless. Same game but you just invalidated the most popular play style.

Well that's fine right? New playing style OH LOL WE FUCKED UP LAUNCH. They so drastically underestimated demand that they sold out of everything in the US alone. Countries like the UK were struggling to get starter boxes. People who wanted to buy into the game with very very well priced started boxes couldn't do so. You just couldn't get the 3rd edition starter boxes.

Then came the balance issues and oh boy did they come. They released a model which could ignore everything, if you missed it then it ran away so you never got another shot and it could kill your enemy's leader and win the game solo.. Okay powerful right? Lol new warlock who makes them immune to being attacked and doubles their range. That pretty much killed the competitive scene. She would just run 3 of these birds up your ass and make them god mode so she won the next turn.

Competitive dead, casuals couldn't get the intro boxes and so the game just flopped over. 3rd edition wasn't really an edition change, it was just more of the same tired game. The last I heard they were releasing a nightmare before christmas faction no one was very interested in.

Oh and I forgot. The rule books for 3rd edition leaked earlier. All of them were out a month previous. They held their convention to announce some spoilers live on stage… so they cut the entire announcement of spoilers and just cut the show early. Their new faction reveal was a shitty art house movie where they found drawings of concept art on the ground as backwards voices played. It was amateur at best..

These days Malifaux is the closest rival to GW but Malifaux is full to the brim of SJWs. It takes almost no investment (ÂŁ20 starter box is a competitive army) and has steam punk ascetic with no real fluff to it. It uses cards instead of dice so it's hipster cool (and appeals to the magic crowd) and it's pay to win as fuck. How is it pay to win? Well let me tell you kid. You don't have army lists. When you sit down to play you roll up the scenario shit and then you select models from your case to play that scenario. Most Masters have gimmicks where they want all beasts or all robots or similar shit. So if you roll up a scenario that wants Bob and fast beasts you can take that, if it was Fred and shooty robots you can take that. But only if you own all the models. This would be great if the cost of each box wasn't so cheap and people who only play 1 faction can just buy the new master army box for ÂŁ20 and be done for that months purchasing. Malifaux's userbase is also absolutely full to the brim of SJWs. It was a shock when Wyrd told one to fuck off when they refused to hire her and she accused a shop of trying to all but rape her when she went to play Malifaux in it.

The bigger hurdle is that there's only 2 games that can support a store. And now that's basically 1. 40k used to be the bread and butter for every store. It's autism is unbound and people always want new armies. Now online stores have a default 15-20% off. Good luck competing kid. The other option is Magic or Pokemon cards, you can do Magic drafts to sell ÂŁ90s of packs a night and do tournaments with decent profit margins on casual card buying that will happen at them. If you can get a 15+ people Magic community to hang out at your shop it will keep the lights on, but you're not going to be eating much. Especially not with how Wizards has been acting lately (check out the /tg/ politics thread. Magic drama literally started a pedo hunt and Wizards had to remove multiple major event organizers for being convicted child molesters. Which the community is now upset about).

So yea, tl;dr Tabletop is dying outside of trendy board game types following will wheaton who will soon leave the hobby when the marvel fad ends.

Any one got any questions for an old neck beard? If I'm writing so much I may as well throw it out there.

Chaos won because the Chaos Gods decided to win. They actually gave their followers the powers they needed and told them to go finish it. It's the same problem Chaos always has. Ones it's not divided it just curb stomps everything. There's no way any one in fantasy could take Nurgle alone. All it takes is 1 nurgling to destroy a town and it can spawn any where magic winds blow (every where)

How is Kings of War anyway? I wanted to get into Fantasy, but then Age of Sigmar happened.

I know Warmahordes was dying, but how bad did the SJW issue get? I didn't think it got that bad. Kind of a shame since I got a few models just to try out the game.

So what is the new fantasy wargame meme then if Whorehammer dies?

Ogres best fluff is in the White dwarf Gnoblar army book. There's like 10 pages of just fluff on how gnoblars act. It's fantastic.

Depends how much GW wants to make money, vidya players are mostly in the 'fuck AoS' camp.

The only way to safeguard yourself from this kind of shit is to proactively purge leftists from your communities. It's not even a question of "stop liking what I don't like", but the simple fact they are programed to rot communities from within.

Western developers would fuck it up anyway.

It's more kids than SJWs, also a decline in 40k profits = an increase in AoS % of profits.

If the companies weren't run by complete imbeciles they'd be swimming in money. Just move your whole operation over to digital and scam people out of their shekels with an endless stream of DLC and yearly $60 releases for an updated ruleset. EA does the same fucking shit with the /sp/ crow and they're making billions. GW already has complete cucks willing to shell out upward of $500 for a single model, these same whales would pay hand and foot to get digital figurines, digital paints, digital decals and all the other garbage.

But what about the Ogres? Really, we don't even know if there are female ogres and how the fuck their society function.

They have trade, but at the same time they don't seem smarter than orcs, for example.

There are still good western devs left (CA, the Deathwing devs…), and I don't think the japs gonna make RTS games.

Is there any particular reason for why Mantic Games isn't that popular?

neither will western devs

Less to no marketing.

No vidya games.

You need good vidya to market for tabletop, it seems. 40K explodes after Dawn of War 1.

Come on, western devs still make RTS games, somewhat.

I've heard kings of war is basic but functional. It lacks the autistic depth people want but Mantic are willing to adapt so they could add it.

SJWish is questionable. They used to have "Page 5". Page 5 was a fluffy inclusion to tell you how to play the game without spelling it out. It read like this.

DO YOU HAVE MASSIVE BALLS!? DO YOU WANT TO SMASH A FUCKING ROBOTS DICK IN!? WELL HERE YOU GO FAGGOT! THIS TROLL HAS A FUCKING MINI GUN AND IT'LL WRECK SOME FUCKING FACE! FUCK YEA SMASHING SHIT! DON'T BE A PUSSY! GET STUCK IN YOU CUNT

Guess what they dropped with 3rd edition? Page 5 is gone. The community applauded it as it was "cringe worthy and out dated" they "never liked that macho stuff any way and it just embarrassed them".

Some of the dev team dress like SJWs but it's hard to gauge if they are or not. Some of them are just autistic weirdos rather than signalers. Their lead playtesting Jason Soles is constantly mocked in communities for how shitty his hair is and the way he dresses (columbine style).

The only evidence I ever found was when they had that "game devs for hillary" letter come out one of the women on it had free lancer for Privateer. I e-mailed them and they weren't happy about using their name on it but didn't mind their staff being politically active.

Privateer do a lot of sexy models as a company. I remember there was a SJW lead campaign for "more sexy men" and "we want female eye candy". They claimed there wasn't any sexy men for them to oogle over. What made me laugh was this is during the peak of Amon. He's a warjack caster who was BROKEN. He could spam effective jacks and the new edition gave him free robot powers so his low default robot powers stat was completely invalidated. What makes Amon special as a model? He's a topless sand nigger. He's got a fucking 18 pack he's so ripped.

So while these fat dykes are screaming they want sexy topless men, the most competitive model in the game being a ripped topless guy completely goes over their head. Figure that one out..

My experience in wargaming is that by default SJWs are all over the place now. 40k was resisting them but with 8th edition they have also fallen. Even the online disruption channels for like RPG books in PDF format are run by SJWs. The hobby is going to nose dice hard in the next 10 years, but frankly I don't think tabletop has a future any way. The demographic (straight white men) is simply disappearing but that's a Holla Forums topic not a /tg/ topic.

$500 is on the cheap end of forgeworld mate. The very cheap end.

GW won't switch to digital because they consider themselves model makers. They also don't have the skill to make competitive computer games. They can't balance for shit so they would just tank anything they did.

Their best bet would be to be more lore focused and move more towards media in that direction. Look at how many fags here just want lore but don't buy the models or play the game. Create some decent TV series for netflix and you would chew them up and spit them out.

Shouldn't have banned the wrong autist for calling a whore a whore.

Good fucking riddance. It was already chock full of autistic subhumans and leftists, so the sooner it dies the sooner something else can replace it, hopefully free of pozz for at least a few years.

CA puts Paradox to shame with their DLC kikery, and they haven't made a good game since Medieval 2, with the exception of Shogun 2.

These are the same people that proudly boast that they don't bother with any market research and consistently misinterpret who their core audience is.

Might as take a shit on the money and then burn it.

Disagree, their games after Rome 2 are pretty good to great.

And CA does not come close to Paradox in DLC kikery, I mean Paradox sells fucking skins for money.

Coalburning is not as popular as the Jew would like you to think. Go read anything written by women, for women, and you can instantly see just how pathetically uniform female tastes in men are. At least our penises twitch at all kinds of different body times, body parts, costumes, personalities, etc. Women just want that good looking, white, abusive asshole from high school that never gave them the time of day.

Are you the sperg that was double posting and quoting yourself in the last CA thread? You are, aren't you?

The very same. Problems?

Nah, I can just filter you.

Japs make turn based strategy games now. They're much more successful over there.

Mantic are pretty big for a miniature company in the UK. The fact that you know their name says that alone. They have 2 problems.

1, they're not 40k. Everyone plays 40k so everyone plays 40k. Getting a new game off the ground is hard when people can just play 40k some more whent hey already own it.

2. Their ranges are all over the place. The dwarves are terrible and many of their kits take shortcuts (they fudge details on the back of legs on the lizard men for example). when you have GW pumping out Space marines with their current tech and you have a lizardman who's thigh and leg are the same rough blurr you're just not competing with them. Mantic are the budget option and lack the nessecary lore or world building to pull people in to their worse models.

Mantic also use kickstarter a lot. 50% of their customers on each kickstarter as new customers who have never bought from Mantic before That's an incredible amount of new customers to keep rolling in. The only company who really outdoes Mantic is Reaper, but Reaper is weird as fuck.

Reaper bones are dirt dirt cheap. They're like ÂŁ1 a figure. People for some reason fucking love them even though they're cheap and nasty. When you find chicks painting models these days you find them painting reaper bones. They get in on every kickstarted and then tee hee me too silly boys for 6 months until the next one.

Japs have always been making TBS, the problem is not enough.

Though TBS does fit any kind of tabletop gaming.

I see, so they are just a more straight foward and cheaper alternative, but doesn't appeal to the autist who want deeper lore better quality model.

Does makes sense, they kinda found a niche there that was probably left out from GW.

GW started doing marketing surveys now. Ops warhammer community picture is from that. It's full of niggers and "women" in the pictures.

Like it or not Netflix is more the premium creator of TV series. Only HBO competes with them. If GW want to do a TV series they will use Netflix the same way Japanese companies wanting English language distro are now. Netflix will become the Amazon of TV series.

I just pirate my shit but I know how it works.

Amon isn't brown, he's just a "not!muslim". They used suicide bombs and bottle rockets for their faction. Most wear head scarves and masks since they live in a desert in exile for being cunts.

I'm aware what women like. I am it :^)

They make them by the bucket load, they're just not the biggest western genre so you don't see them very often. Go digging and you will find loads to play. Their biggest franchises are often TBS.

Everyone in the miniature industry is compared to GW by default. Mantic's skeletons are really nice for their price and got them known. But they just never followed up with anything more. Their sci fi range went no where, their bloodbowl game flopped for the same reason. They're simply not!GW until the make a move to be something else.

But not!GW is a huge position in the market when most companies are "oh I didn't know you existed until I saw a guy enter your model into a contest". They're usually 1 dude in his garage with a casting set up. Hassle free is the biggest of these garage companies and even they're tiny compared to mantic

It's just cool to see that there is actually competition in the market and many different companies grabbing different niches.

I wish Mantic would develop more their settings (I'm a lorefag), they have a lot of cool concepts that Warhammer never explored, but it's like they do nothing with it.

It's like what Disney did to Star Wars' Expanded Universe but worse: they destroyed the entire setting and unique gameplay style of WHFB and rebuilt it as 40k-lite to appeal only to kids and SJWs. Also they killed off the god of hedonism to avoid upsetting the parents of the little kids they wanted to jew. I miss the Tomb Kangz.

They're trying to do this to 40k also, Imperial Guard are now Astra Milistratum or something silly like that.

Anyone with sense abandoned Games Workshop's shit long ago anyway.

There are plenty of regiments that have female soldiers in canon including all of those from Cadia (far and away the most commonly featured). The ones she posted are largely vat-grown so it's unlikely they'd bother with grills.

But there have been video games for that user…

They could just contract the Nips to make an anime or 3D show. Not like 40k would benefit from being live action. And Netflix would pozz it up anyway, just look what they did with Punisher.

That's how you know 40k is pozzed.

And leftist wonder why communism always fails. Also, pic related are the two cunts responsible for this garbage.

I'm down with a MADHOUSE adaptation of War40K or WHFB in Vampire Hunder D Bloodust style.

I kinda dig the miniatures in some way or another, but they look kinda weird in size. Are they still usable with regular minis?

The Imperial Guard need warm bodies more than anything else. Ignoring 50% of the population makes no sense. It would also leave many worlds with a massive female majority so they'd probably end up running things. Nobody wants that.

What a waste of an IP.

Reminder it's owned by Paradox nowadays.

The last thing the IG needs is bodies. They have more bodies than they know what to do with. What they do lack is the capacity to move said bodies around, so choosing only superior specimen (as in, men) makes all the more sense.

So they'd just marry more women to one man. Problem fucking solved.

At least is not as sad as the tainting of Shadowrun. Even if I can accept the multigender shit in Shadowrun because is a world where every mad man/woman can change their gender with literal magic.

Actually I was incorrect: that was a picture of the Armageddon Steel Legion and not the Death Korps though in my defence they do look pretty similar the Orks should have been a bit of a clue I guess.

WoD was always full of faggots. This is nothing new.

I stupidly bought some sigmar sets and now trying to shift them is impossible. Anyone know a surefire way to get rid of them for atleast some of the cash back

This was an official product by the current owners of the IP, not a licensed product by some unrelated company.

Use them for conversions. There is nothing funnier than skillfully butchering miniatures to make new things.

As usual SJWs are ripping themselves apart over minor ideological differences now they've taken shit over. Always lovely to see.

I'm aware mate.

Apologies then, I misunderstood what you were saying.

I blame Twillight

I always found Shadowrun's built in defense against snowflake shit to be genius. You can make the biggest Mary Sue self insert you can imagine but it will still pale in comparison to the rest of the setting. It's a setting so full of unique attention seeking blue hairs who are great at everything that it's not unique at all, it's normal, it's even expected.

I think that's why they made the latest edition so fucking bland and full of hipsters. The idea that their character can't be the most special amazing person in all existence is anathema to them.

Holy fucking christ

Also the fact that is INCREDIBLY hard to raise stats and skills in the game because every character starts being a little killing machine since creation.

WoD's faggotry goes back LONG before Twilight. It was always loser goths larping.

Do you have some of that art around?
I want to see it before passing judgement.

I wouldn't save that shit, however they both wrote (the Vampire half of) and produced the art for the game in and

Too little to judge it properly.
Looks current year as fuck tho.

Unless I get to see the raw data and the previous years RAW data I dont believe any of this.

I dont see any raw data in this thread. Just claims of percentages that seem pulled out of a PR guys ass.

I somehow doubt this

Warhammer Fantasy was never good

If GW was a rational actor, they would.
But if they were, they wouldn't have killed off WHFB months before the first part of a 3 part series of a beloved AAA game set in its
world came out. Especially not after DoW being the only reason 40k is still around.
GW is led by legitimately insane people. It's a public company, go read the letter of the CEO in the annual report and laugh-cry yourself to sleep.

DoW has nothing to do with 40k still existing. Fuck off with that shit. 40k exists because any one who wants to play tabletop needs a 40k army to take part in most stores.

That is pic related, and the link to the archived thraed I had is this one, but Way Back Machine is in maintance now, so it can be visible. It was just an idea thread, so nothing happened, but try to post it again in /tg if you want, and lets see if people are more interesed on this.
web-beta.archive.org/web/20160807090701/http://8ch.net:80/tg/res/241987.html

Fuck off faggot.

It's undeniable DoW1 brought 40K to the mainstream.

Yea, DoW brought 40k into the main stream. When EVERY HIGH STREET IN THE UK HAD A GW ON IT FOR 2 DECADES BEFORE HAND.

You people are fucking retarded.

I admit it's a lot more complex than 40k or Malifaux, but the ruleset is solid and the spaniards give zero fucks about SJW types and continue to produce plenty of female models with big titties and tight asses.

Many cool ideas can come out of this, I wish it was more fleshed out.

I would do it myself, but I ain't that versed in the Warhammer lore.

You're fucking delusional if you think mainstream knew of GW games, let alone actually liked 40k and didn't regard it as loser-playing-with-toy-soldiers.
t. Someone who collected 40k twenty years ago.

CA locked out Chaos as a preorder. That would be like Paradox releasing Hearts of Iron and making Russia a DLC.

You have shitty logic and even shittier posts.

Reaper is ok for some cheap conversion fodder

Infinity is like fighting games. They're always around but no one really gives a shit who doesn't already have autism for it.

Yea man, it's not main stream to have the biggest movie franchise of the decade plastered all over your shop windows attracting normies for 3 fucking years before that game came out.

t. Someone who collected 40k 30 years ago.

DoW is already the warped and unrecognizable 40k. That's it's Linkin park middle age phase.

fire warrior made me known about 40k but later on the books are what really got me into it

I guess 40k's been pozzed from the beginning, then, since Sisters of Battle have been around since the word go.

That's literally the whole point of the IG, throwing bodies at a problem until it goes away.

They do know what to do with them, it's called "send in the next wave."

That's so hilariously wrong I'm not sure where to begin. The Imperium has city sized landers that can disgorge an entire regiment at a time, what the fuck makes you think they can't move bodies around?

Pick one and only one. 40k is a setting where post-human warrior monks in 10,000-year-old power armor fight shoulder to should with battle nuns whose faith in their god is so potent it becomes physically manifest. One of the major factions is a bunch of ambulatory fungi that take down space horrors with machine guns they slapped together in their garage. It's a setting where demons crawl out of a rip in the space time continuum that was formed when the elves wouldn't stop having blood orgies. It's science fantasy,

By selling you mean stores are getting rid of their Shitmar models because none of them out of unrealistic Sjw land? No store near me sells Shitmar.

Why would anyone care about the superior specimen in a Imperial Guard regiment? That's only relevant if you're an elite soldier.

Since when the fuck did Black people play Warhammer? Last time I checked, Black kids made fun of all the white kids playing with shitty toy soldiers (the kids that came in with their folks realized it sucked, and was a waste of cash).

How the fuck is Shitmar getting profit? I can see side games making money, but Shitmar is fucking terrible.

I don't fucking know, ask the guy I'm replying to.

Sisters have always been

Dude, I'm aware of this. Everyone on /tg/ is aware of this. All this pandering does is piss off the fanbase who then leave because of it.

But thats completely fake you utter sperg.
Sororitas are formed from the female orphans of imperial servants that died in duty and sent to the schola progenia, just like comissars and stormtroopers/scions.
Atleast inform yourself before making stupid assumptions.

What is this sentence even trying to say?

They are only used because they're forbidden to have men fighting for them. The loop hole is that women aren't men so they can have a force of women.

Do you know what happens when Space marines find men working for them? They threaten to blow up the planet while sniper scouts shoot every single male armed with a weapon they can find working for them.

Sisters are a loop hole and they're mostly a force for protecting and capturing sacred relics. They're not a front line force unless the front line comes to their door.

Now there you are making an actual explanation instead of being a simplistic sperg buttmad about 40k not actually being Holla Forums space fantasy.
Homever, sororitas are not an inferior fighting force when it comes to martial prowess, they are seen as a blunt tool to use when you need to smash through something, because they cant into tactics, but they are actually capable and usefull.
They are essentially less awesome sisters of silence with faith powers.

Apparently kids buy AoS because its the equivalent of a tabletop moba.

While that certainly is true, that doesn't stop the Ecclesiarchy from using Inquisitorial Storm Troopers, or Crusaders, or Priests, who are all men and all carry arms. And it doesn't change the fact that the Sisters as a fighting force pre-date their service to the Ministorium.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about, why would the Space Marines give two shits about what the Ministorum does? They're independent actors that are loyal only to the Emperor, they don't care what the greater Imperium does, as long as it doesn't interfere with their mission.

While protecting relics is most certainly one of their most important duties, there's no reason they can't be used as part of a greater crusade against mankind's enemies, or sent to battlefronts where such enemies might be found.

I assumed a retard sperging out might actually know what he's talking about. Turns out you don't know shit about anything.

They perform worse than guardsman do. They're considered defensive troops who bunker down to defend holy relics or perform clean up duty. The reason being they don't give a fuck about winning, only securing the relics or relic positions. If the choice is between saving some freaky cunts left toe or winning the battle that battle is being lost 100% of the time to save that toe.

Now fuck off with your lack of knowledge. You're just just another 40k kiddy who knows fuck all but read a 4/tg/ fanfic so thinks he knows everything.

This is exactly why the 40k fanbase has such a bad reputation among other wargamers. It's full of idiots who have absolutely no clue what they're talking about but act like they're cock of the roost. It gets old, very very fast.

AoS is selling decently compared to fantasy. Tournament gaming in general isn't doing so hot right now because the conventions have become bloated the same way E3 has. They're turning into Comicon rather than competitive events and the only big events people care about any more are company sponsored "masters" events.

What i said is correct, sororitas are raised on the scholla progenia.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Yeah thats why they show up in crusades, working for the ordo malleus and exploration fleets.
I actually read books, codex and used to play the tabletop games, youre here freaking out about 40k being SJW by shit that has been going on for decades.
Like you bitching about 40k being pozzed and raising points that have never been mentioned anywhere?

clearly you've read nothing of the books as they're able to perform to the ability of a space marine(this being pre-heresy) without the genetic augmentation or even cybernetic as well, furthermore they do this all without talking.

40k has always been a mixed beg of "progressive" shit as well as "traditional" shits too

They're also not meant to perform the same job that a guardsman is. This is like comparing guardsmen and space marines; it doesn't matter how either one performs when compared against each other, since they're both meant to do different jobs. Guardsmen storm the hill and hold it against counter-attacks. Sisters serve as the militant arm of the religious branch of the entire Imperium, and carry out whatever duties that may require. Sometimes that is guarding a relic. Other times, it is laying siege to a renegade psyker's stronghold. And even if you were to compare a generic guardsman to a sister, the guardsman would still lose, since the sister has superior training and equipment.

The only one here who doesn't know anything is you. You're the dumbass who thinks an elite commando force is somehow inferior to a bunch of grunts.

You're thinking of the Sisters of Silence. Different faction, they're basically female Culexus assassins.

40K is a bunch of 80s nerds wanting a ridicoulous setting that looked like heavy metal album covers, stop injecting your own shit into it.

ah yeah you're right, point still stands though Culexus assasins are also some shit which is of note

actually it's a joint adventure from 2000AD to some other nerds that's a further refinement from nemesis

Of course it is.
Nearly every person on the planet playing Fantasy already had 3 3000 points armies. Every new person was just buying second hand ones as ~6th edition miniatures are better anyways. GW made everything new because Fantasy was not selling.
Tournament life is quite bad, but in the pool of that bad there would be some % of AoS, there isn't any.

Really kids will buy any shit, it is expected they buy AoS. I unfortunately don't have pics of child friendly space marine set to proof this point.
This would also explain why they needed to remove Slaneesh. Boobs no matter how ugly don't really sell parents on the idea of this being child friendly game.

The 2000AD thing i knew (hence the arbites being space judge dredd), but i dont know what that nemesis comic is, do tell me more.

Once again the 40k goomba can't understand what a defensive force is. The sisters go on crusades are personal body guards for staff and to secure holy relics. They're the dumbasses who are waiting for the front line to move up enough that they can get in and get out with the holy asshole of some saint. They're not and never have been front line troops. The only time they will ever be on the front line is if things are so fucked they have no other way of protecting a relic. And even then they will prefer securing a relice within it's original home rather than out in the open at the frontlines in case someone sneaks past and fucks it up.

Right, except where they do.

We have another retard. Roll up, roll up.

They only exist because the Ecclesiarchy is forbidden by law from fielding an army of men. Also, note that they are all equipped with power armor. Guess that fact flew over your soy brain.

Yet fluff has been distancing itself from this idea that IG just throws human waves at enemies. They have been shown to actually be competent at waging war, and doing so without having to resort to chink "tactics".

Here I know I'm dealing with a cretin. The Imperium has a limited number of spacefaring ships to move troops around, and said ships aren't fast or reliable, so more often than not commanders on the field have to make use of a limited pool of soldiers without any factual information on when the next shipment is going to get there. It's indisputable that the IG has an almost endless pool of possible recruits, but that doesn't matter when the logistical capabilities of the Imperium are unable to move them around efficiently.

Why would you raise a regiment with inferior stock (as in, females) and send it to battle when there is no reassurance you will ever be able to resupply those troops? Commanders will want the best soldiers they can get, hence why it makes no sense to send in women who are better served breeding more warriors.

"It's fantasy so I gotta explain shit" is the last refuge of the cretin.

Completely fucking false, just look at saint celestine and her sisters joining up with the black templars to assist cadia before it blew up.
Sure, thats why them overextending ahead of the frontlines because they need to kill all the heretics/mutants/xenos is such a problem, because they are just a reserve that doesnt actually fight.
Except when they are.

it's the only comic where the phantom spirit of mankinds righteous god-emperor possess the body of a alien spider to fight a alien warlock which has the psychic ability of an actual god fight.

it's also a pretty good read

sisters of silence do not talk, they broke their vows to the emperor with the horsey heresy and became the sisters of battle because some girl absorbed pure warp energy somehow. literally kill your self tbh

Fucking CA.

Oh no nothing stops them from cramming guardsmen like sardines, the only reason reinforcement shipments are infrequent are due to how fickle warp travel is.

Yeah except the artifacts in question can often by mighty weapons they get to field. They're a fighting force, too.

They have their own convents you utter imbecile. And they're not always, or mostly orphans. Any female can become a Sororitas, just like any woman today can go and join a nunnery.

They're not a fighting force, they either guard stuff or go around burning heretics and witches. The Ecclesiarchy has the Grey Knights when it wants to go and kill shit.

They're around because they protect Ecclesiarchy staff and secure religious relics.

Good job utterly failing at reading comprehension.

How are women in the military not a pozzed concept?

Here we have a faggot struggling to get oxygen to his crippled brain.

They're fanatics. They're the ISIS of the Imperium. They don't fight smart.

Because you can fit an infinite number of bodies on a ship, right?

Yeah, no shit you fuckwit.

also giant retarded robots fight each other because they're so old they'd probably fall apart otherwise

Yes, they are not the imperial guard, but they are raised in the scholla progenia, that is a stated fact.
That sounds like a fighting force to me.
You fucking ignorant, the grey knights are not and have never been part of the ecclesiarch, they are part of the inquisition.
Because they exist in the concept of chicks with guns being cool and hot, also fucking space nuns.
Oh,so thats why the sisters repentia have existed for milennia now, just to stand iddl to wait for a single, unique thing, not because they frequently go on crusades.
They have an entire ordo dedicated to translating human lenguages to preach the imperial cult and convert newfound planets.
And again, they go on crusades.
Yes, they are a force of fanatics who fight with fervor, hence why they arent usually tagged along with guardsmen.

Even smallest WH ships are impractically oversized with lots of space.

Don't forget it's a fictional setting with psychic powers, an entire race of redneck hooligans can wield incredible technology and win wars just due to their latent psychic ability to alter the reality. The fantaticism sisters have allows them to Deus Vult the fuck out of freaks and aliens with the force of their mind.

there's psykers in their forces but they're not a force made up of psykers however they do have special blood that gray knights enjoy the flavor of

That doesn't have anything to do with the statement that you're quoting. You were bitching about how female guard, and I was pointing out how retarded you sounded, since there have been elite female soldiers in the game for decades. And you're wrong either way, since the Sisters were originally the Daughters of the Emperor, which was before they were found by Goge Vandire. They would have been assimilated and used as a military force by the Imperium no matter what.

Yeah, I totally fucking missed that fact, what with it only being in every piece of artwork ever featuring a sister, including the one I posted. Do you even bother to read what people write, or do you see a response and flip the fuck out?

Man, if only one of the key features of the guard was the diversity of tactics used by the regiments that make it, such as the Mordians and the Valhallans. And there's nothing stopping them from being both competent and throwing fuck tons of bodies at the enemy.

"limited" as in they only have millions instead of billions.

That's why they send so many at a time. That's how the ministratum works. "We don't know if everything will get there, so just send so many that it doesn't matter."

The Imperium is the god damn king of logistics, simply because of raw mass production. It doesn't matter how efficient everything is, because you have billions of guns and trillions of bodies, and enough of both that the job will get done.

Cause this is space fantasy, warrior women have been a thing since the 80's, and if you wanted realism you came to the wrong rodeo?

Why would the situation change if they were men? It doesn't matter what you have between your legs when what you're fighting isn't even from this dimension.

If they wanted the best soldiers, they'd ask for Space Marines, which aren't even human. Failing that, they'd ask for Storm Troopers or Sisters, who are the creme dela creme, but are in short supply. They settle for the Guard, which are still pretty damn good, regardless of their background.

The one resource that the Imperium will never, ever, run out of is human bodies. It's not uncommon for crusades to be called and regiments raised just to cull the populations of hive worlds.

You're applying hard science to a setting that runs on rule of cool. I really don't have to explain shit. You're the one that wants hard realism in a setting with space demons.

power Armour can be used by practically anyone who has the shape of a human. the book about the iron warriors literally has a woman guardsmen with a broken arm kill a khorne space marine faggot to then dun his power armour and get chosen by khorne him self to fight forever in his arena

tbh

You're retarded.

the night lords book has one psyker inquisitor woman go on a happy adventure time with a pre-heresy night lord space marine after fucking some elders up at the end

By that rule, the imperium has been nothing but defending since lord solar macharius died, you inbred fuck.

the only real time where a woman being an issue was the shit with dow3 and that imperial knight being one

Space marine power armor is meant specifically for space marines, I'm not entirely sure if humans can even wear them properly. Regardless, the situation you're talking about is a special one, as I'm fairly certain that the Iron Warrior's armor had become possessed, and tricked the guardswoman into putting it on, using her as a meat puppet.

Im still not sold on that, since we dont know much about how the knight houses work apart from the fact that they guard agriworlds.

I'd link the book if Holla Forums accepted .doc formatting but I do know that while it's meant for space marines it can be put on by normal humans too

Im pretty sure that armor was possesed, imperial astartes armor requires the black carapace to work, unlike human sized power armor wich works more like those from starcraft.

I hope the vidya versions of Age of Sigmar keep the nonsense rules.
You could gauranteed win every single match of that game when it was released by fielding a single thing in your army. It was 100% definitive win conditions unless your opponent fielded the same unit, and then it was a tie.
This unit was scenery. A tower. Your opponent could throw down daemons and dragons and elder gods and heroes and whatever, but as long as you placed a single tower down and nothing else you won every time.
This isn't even the most egregious failing of the non-rules that game shipped with. It was either single A4 sheet of paper, or a pair of A4 sheets. For a tabletop miniatures war game.

I read something about them being like yee olden knight orders that send questing knights around to aid the imperium of man in various noble needs of the knights choosing there was something about "no woman was ever a imperial knight" but wasn't confirmed, so the issue there is "we don't really know tbh"

I thought it still worked but not to it's full potential because they can't use the black carapace

I'm alright

Good. Hopefully the eternal curse of retarded 40k and Fantasy fanboys screaming their god awful catchphrases everywhere on every board will finally die.

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

lol

You must seriously be retarded. You keep arguing so ferverently that 40k is pozzed as fuck while also seemingly wanting to defend the faggot shit that there is.

I think you responded to the wrong post.

I didn't.

Thats like calling the reconquista a defensive war, you insuferabble faggot.
What the people fighting believd has nothing to do with the fact that the people controlling those areas where the ones defending on a strategic point of view, go be retarded somewhere else.

the crusades to reunite lost human colonies of the stars?

Cadia is literally a defensive war. They are set upon by Abaddon's crusades/Daemonic Incursions and have to defend against them, retaking territory they lost while defending doesn't make it any less of a defensive war. The Crusades launched by the Imperium are comparable to the Reconquista as they are bent on conquering old territories that were long since lost, not standing on and defending an invaluable fortress.
Oh but let me guess, Chaos and its constituents were defending the Eye of Terror from the Cadians, not the other way around? Dumb nigger. You never addressed the fact that you keep trying to say 40k is Pozzed while defending the poz either.

When fortresses and cities have been occupied and garrisoned by the enemy, yes, it does.
Also, youre completely missing the point, that im telling the other fuck that they do act as attacking forces, the cadian crusade was a relief force, but they were, technically, on the offensive.

BBC isn't cannon :^)

I'm pretty sure you did, because the guy you quoted is arguing against 40k being pozzed.

The Imperium launches crusades to take new territory too, you know. What the fuck do you think Solar Macharius was doing?

The Imperium has launched crusades into the Eye of Terror before. They always fail, but they have done it.

You have zero reading comprehension, don't you?

inquisitors work on different rules, crusaders are independent and not de facto part of eclesiarchy
i got nothing for priests tho. probably some loophole

They can carry personal weapons just like everyone else in the imperium, unless stated otherwise, all planets seem to be YESfun and allow people to fabricate, transfer and use weapons (within reason of course, i doubt youll ever see a ganger using a volkite pistol).
Infact, in dark heresy priests start off with a chainsword and a flamer.

Crusaders are part of the Cardinal Crimson, an Ecclesiarchy branch. I'll give you the inquisitorial storm troopers, though.

No it doesn't.
There is no Cadian crusade Unless it's in the nu-fluff
The only crusades launched have been by Abaddon, which, hint hint, were all offensive.

No, because the same guy has been arguing about how great the sisters are and how they do all the shit the Guard do and more; He's arguing that there exists poz, whether he knows it or not.
Yes, and those are offensive, that is exactly what I said.
Cadia doesn't. Cadia has been a defensive point to prevent the Eye of Terror from expanding.

The macharian crusade says otherwise.
When youre the one on the defense, its defensive, theres nothing arbitrary about that.
You trully have no reading comprehension, again, go be retarded somewhere else.

I am sorry anons, it truly is terrible to have something you love become twisted right in front of you. The only tabletop I've played has been DnD 3.5 with a small group of friends but we've been shielded from the shit WoC pulls since we were only interested in the rulesets and none of the lore.

His point is that they can just retcon history to be pozzed. Most historicals wouldn't even fight back.

Fair enough. I meant in regards to Cadia, but I wasn't very specific.
Then Cadia is still a defensive war through and through.
Not an argument faggot, I can see your ass stumbling since you slipped up. There were no Cadian crusades or anything of the like; They've been (or had been) fighting to hold onto the planet so the Eye of Terror didn't rape the Galaxy a new asshole.

cept they do they're just not given full coverage

>>>/tg/ and don't come back

Not from the point of view of the relieving forces in a strategic point of view.
100% an argument you retarded asshole, not only are you completely missing the point, but you didnt even bother to read on about what the fuck im talking about.

See how 40k autists derail the threads if you engage them? I apologise for doing so. Wouldn't have mattered either way since an autist came along any way but still.

40k fans are the furries of wargaming. They just can't help but shit up everything.

Your penance must be more severe.

Mate
If it's been a part of the fluff since the beginning, it's not poz, it's you coming in, seeing something that you don't like, and getting butthurt about it. An elite force of power armor-wearing nuns that shoot miracles out their eyes is going to be a little bit better than a regular grunt. The difference comes down to numbers and what their purpose is.

You never said that at all. You said the crusades launched by the Imperium are comparable to the Reconquista, which doesn't take into account the crusades launched to take new territory.

No shit Cadia doesn't, cause Cadia's a fucking planet. It'd also be a staging area were they to launch a crusade into the Eye, and they would most certainly use soldiers from said planet.

It's not like this hasn't happened countless times before. You know, in high school, in the library, or the cafeteria.

Oh my, you're truly retarded. You keep backpeddling from what you were saying, too.
No it's not, it's just me calling you out for not having one. There is no Cadian crusade, and Cadia is a defensive war. They've been defending it from the armless failure and his uglier friends. What you're saying is that Cadia is an offensive war because they lose territory that they occasionally make efforts to retake; You keep forgetting that the objective is to not lose Cadia, to Defend it.
It'd be like if you said the french were fighting an offensive war during the Hundred's Year War because they made attempts to retake territory the english had invaded.

From what I read of the flow of the argument, user was arguing that the sisters were just as good as men in contrast to
Whether or not you're smart enough to see that arguing that the sisters are stronk independent womyn who are just as good as their male counterparts is poz is your problem, because it's still poz.
Learn to read, because it's the first thing I said. There are new Crusades to take New territory, but for the most part it's taking old worlds they already owned. In short, it's a moot point because they are functionally the same and both can be regarded as offensive, you blind autist.
Shifting the goalposts more? Cadia is still a defensive war, and making up random shit to try and slide away from the fact that they have only been defending themselves repeatedly from Abaddon and the Chaosfags. They aren't fighting an offensive war; If you don't disagree with that, then shut the fuck up because that's all I've said. And if you do disagree, you're wrong, so shut the fuck up eitherway

That was my original point you retard.
You trully, trully have no idea about what youre talking about, you didnt even bother reading the original post you replied to, there is trully no point in arguing with somebody that refuses to read what i post and fails to understand what hes reading.

Truly beyond retarded. You're still wrong though, and Cadia is still a defensive war.
Sure thing bud, whatever helps you accept that you're wrong and move on.

You are still clueless about wich crusade im talking about, how can i take you for anything other than a massive retard that doesnt even bother to read or look up what other people are talking about?

If your only defensive is to feign stupidity after making absurdly false claims that were easily demolished, it's no wonder you're getting this asshurt.

At this point I honestly can't tell if you're just retarded, or a goon who's trying to stir up shit between boards.

Wow, you really are special, you know that? You know there's a difference between "new" and "old", right? As in, "territory they didn't previously own" versus "territory they did own but subsequently lost, and are now trying to reclaim".

Except they're two completely different things, and I'm not the one who's been arguing that the Imperium is on the defensive.

By trying to make sense of your dribbling retardation? I'm not the one talking about god damn Cadia, I'm the one talking about the fact that the Imperium launches offensive crusades.

It is also quite nice that grognards are even rarer and seen as more hostile than neckbeards (even though they are friendly pushovers) and that DBx/HotT, Impetus, S&S, FoG, AdlG etc are seen as even more autistic than Warhammer.
And if that fails there are still Chit and Counter Wargames and the last bastion ASL or Kriegsspiel with an Arbiter.

You absolute fucking retard.
The cadian crusade was the relief force sent before cadia fell, but you couldnt bother to use google for 5 fucking minutes.

When they introduce Trans Primarchs and retcon the God-Emperor into a nigger you'll still be claiming that it's not pozzed.
I'll pull your own card; Reading Comprehension, nigger. Those differences are irrelevant to the discussion, because those Crusades are still offensive.
Then shut up because you're arguing over nothing. That or learn to read. f3c0ad here has been claiming that Cadia was a defensive war, and got asshurt when he was told he was wrong, you had your own head so far up your ass you didn't bother to even see what was being discussed.
If I'm a dribbling retard you're literally non-sentient, considering that you started arguing over apparently nothing like the retard you are.

You proved me right, and I didn't even have to put in any effort.Good job dumb dumb.

I will never forget you warhammer 40k. I still remember the lore where Hitler was the Emperor.

You cannot read for shit.
Black templars are constantly crusading, these black templars in particular came from the cruxis crusade.

That never happened, the most implied implication was the emperor being saint george.

Heretic!

What's even your argument anymore? That it was all pozzed from the start? If that's the case, maybe you should fuck off instead of coming into someone else's hobby, throwing a shitfit, and demanding it change to suit your tastes.

Those differences are the point of the whole fucking discussion, because it wasn't about whether they were "offensive" or "defensive", but whether they were taking new territory or just taking back old territory. "Offense" and "Defense" is what they other two anons were talking about.

You mean like you just did here ?

Because I've been arguing with you, chucklefuck.

You started the argument here, by missing the sarcasm here, and kept bitching about poz.

Where do they even take that the emperor was retconned into a nigger?
He was born in ancient anatolia.

They won't, he's just shitposting.

Try reading, you might figure out. The only reason you started talking was because you were too goddamn stupid to read beyond 3 words at a time.
I wasn't even arguing that but even when you're strawmanning you somehow manage to make yourself look stupid.
Read Nigger, it was exactly about whether it was offensive or defensive, that's the first thing I said, quit going off on random tangents.
A small typo; I meant he had been claiming they were offensive. My bad, but I'm still right eitherway.
You haven't really, you've gone off on random tangents because you were too busy sniffing your own farts to actually read what anyone posted, that and you were too busy imagining what my arguments were to read what they actually were. Stupid nigger.
I started off by telling a stupid nigger that the fact that Cadia has been a defensive war through and through does not mean the Imperium was on the defensive all the time. Calling it sarcasm to defend the fact that you were wrong and retarded will not help you here, dipshit.

Yes glorious Nippon will save us!
With their 10+% unemployment, crashing economy and high suicide rates/falling birth rates they will save us!
Because they can't be corrupted by the same problems of the west!
I mean look at
Final Fantasy
Monster Hunter
Capcom in its entirity
Square enix in its entirity.
I mean man you can't get much better then that!

He didn't even mention japan you triggered faggot.

But user what nation matters beside Japan.
How can you deny Japan's superiority!?
They have a history that is rich and goes back centuries, sporting some of the richest historical sites.
And look at all the great amazing art they produce like anime and manga!

T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

The only reason I started talking was because 1384bc didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Then you chimed in saying the same god damn shit and now here we are, three and a half hours later.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it's pozz. Maybe you should use words properly instead of flinging them around, hoping they stick to the wall. Your entire argument hinges on something that's been established, both in setting and in the greater genre works, from the very beginning of both, being some sort of marxist subversion, as opposed to, I don't know, the idea of sexy amazons as eye candy. Now, there's two possibilities here. One, you're actually retarded enough to believe this, or two, you're just so butthurt that there's an element of a hobby and a genre that you don't like, even though it's always been there, so you're going to throw a shitfit and bitch and whine about how it's suddenly "poz" and it's a great big problem that needs to change.

If you want to get pedantic, it's the third thing you said. Also, the argument stated because you're a flaming autist who can't into metaphors.

760408 said that the counter attack Celestine went on to relive the defenders of Cadia was a defensive mission. f3c0ad responded with a sarcastic metaphor about how by that logic, the Imperium hasn't been on any crusades since Macharius. Then you show up, miss that f3c0ad was sarcastic, and go "muh crusades". f3c0ad responds with another metaphor, and it flies over your head again. Their argument was over whether or not Celestine's crusade to relieve the siege of Cadia could be considered offensive or defensive. It was never about whether or not the war on Cadia itself was defensive.

And after yet another death they will simply be reincarnated once more for ever in death do they serve.

He is called the imperishable, after all.

what is pozzed changes as you see further down the line.

Seeing 1 traveler from a town over coming to your village isn't a problem. Noticing he's the scout who is bringing 100 guys with him is a problem.

You can look back on the past and reflect on how the "cool 80's topless amazon" sets up what we're at now where gaming is full of STRONK WOMYN right?

Not really, because leftists don't want the 80's amazon, and they had no part in her creation. They don't want the Red Sonja in a chainmail bikini, who flirts with guys who catch her fancy and uses her wits because in a stand up fight she's still physically weaker than a guy. They don't want the celibate warrior women whose greatest strength is their love for single man. They want a man-faced troglodyte who punches men for looking at a woman the wrong way, and they want female space marines because take that you icky men~ And I honestly can't see how they could "set something up" in a hobby they weren't even a part of until very recently, unless your implication is that they were there from the start, in which case why the fuck do you care, it was always a lost cause.

Expanding on this; I will agree that leftists will take advantage of something that's already there, or twist some element of the setting to suit their own ends. Of that, there shouldn't even be a question. But were they ones who put that element there in the first place? I say no.

You do realize that they claim that GW is sexist because they use boobplate and steel bikini armor right?
GW still is, in its core, a bunch of nerds making silly, cool shit.

Except for Changeling the Dreaming which was a fucking mess

No one ever claimed they put anything in place. Although you would be hard pressed to find a nerd in the 70/80s who wasn't mostly left wing/libertarian in nature because that's the type of people nerds have traditionally been. They were often outcasts who wished things were a bit nicer and didn't like the hierarchy since they were sitting at the bottom of it.

The question was have to ask is. How different would warhammer be if there was a flat out no women in combat rule for all fantasy at that point? Any time someone said "what about my representation" the response was "She got violently raped the moment she stepped foot into the wilderness, ask me again and I'll role play it with you". That was it, end of conversation.

Would we see the stronk womyn we do today or would we see a zero tolerance for this stupidity built into the culture naturally?

They also claim that looked at a woman is rape and a bunch of other crazy shit. The claims aren't what matter here. They will always be crazy because crazy is as crazy does. We're talking how warhammer's tolerance of powerful female tropes made Warhammer more welcoming to pozzing.

Except I didn't, I wasn't talking to you, you stupid nigger.
I agree, that's why we need more transexuals in 40k, and more women of course. Women primarchs when?
You still haven't read what I posted, so fuck off. You don't even seem to understand my argument since I even agreed that I don't think it was pozzed from the get-go, but thinking is hard for you isn't it?
Not really. get some of that acclaimed reading comprehension you keep crying about.
I don't care. You're wrong regardless and wrongly claiming that what they said was infact not at all what they said, but regardless, the fact is Cadia was a defensive war, and he kept getting asshurt and disagreeing with that.
Oh, so that's why he got asshurt and told me Cadia wasn't a defensive war since they had gone on to reconquer lost territory; Or you're just as retarded as he is and can't accept that you're wrong.

You're half-right. They don't end up wanting the man-faced troglodyte, but they always push for the former, and they keep pushing because it's not their end-goal; They're subversives, they never start off by demanding what they truly want, they start off by demanding a slice of the pie. Then a quarter. Then a half, then all of it.
In Warhammer's case specifically though, I agree with you. Unless I am misremembering and C.S. Goto and his like were there from the get-go.

The beardy men type were there for most of their lives. They're the children of the nerds who came before them or just the general losers who would have fallen into this hobby any way.

The classic nerd loser stereotype still applies, it's just shifted how losers now act.

There is no vidya here. Just 40k lore autism. Reported.

The world would be completely different from the one we live in. I mean, you'd have to go all the way back to fucking greece, slap the pots out of their hands, and tell them "no fucking amazons". Shit, I'm sure there's some culture that's had warrior women predating them, too. You might as well ask "what if jews just never happened".

I'm pretty sure most women back then didn't give a fuck about fantasy, so the only market was men who wanted to fantasize about strong warrior women, and conquering them. Representation wasn't even an issue until about a decade ago.

The only reason we're seeing "stronk womyn" is because the creators of those things are hacks who are trying to recreate what came before them in a shallow attempt at imitation, and failing miserably, because they know nothing of good or beauty. They're like Melkor.

You literally did, you interjected into their conversation. That's what it means to chime in , you shitskinned retard.

You shouldn't be surprised when you say the same shit as someone else, that I'll treat you the same

I've been reading your shit for hours, I'm well acquainted with it.

You never said that you lying shit, the only thing you've been talking about is baseless rants about pozzing left and right.

You know I can single out your posts, right? And can see the order in which you posted them? Like this one here. This is your first post in the entire thread. Nothing about "offense" or "defense" , just "what are crusades" and then bitching about pozz.

You've been wrong from the start, since you've been arguing about something completely different that what they were arguing about.

Except that's not what he said at all. All you've done is make shit up and act like I can't just go back over every post you've made.

I take it you've never seen tumblr's attempts at "fixing" artwork of beautiful women? These "people" do not like to see beauty. The people who want big busty women and the people who want a troll-faced hag are not the same. There are subversives, but they go the route of "boob plate is unrealistic", not "this needs more women that look pleasing to men".

From what I can tell, he only did a few 40k works, for a short while, around the early 2000's. There's the author of Genevieve, but the main character isn't even human, so I'm not sure if that counts.

The beardy men back then wanted hot women they could masturbate to. The beardy men now hate themselves, hate seeing tits, and are constantly flagellating themselves over being cis white men. I saw this change happen, I grew up while it was happening. I saw the change from "Chun Li is so sexy!" to "Chun Li is problematic".

Also, we've been talking about 40k this whole time, but you do realize fucking video games have had sexy women in them from almost the start too, right? Metroid came out in 86.

Still no vidya. Reported.

IIRC, they're run by a lot of former GW people who jumped ship or had to leave

Still no vidya. Reported.

trips of truth.

Top-tier projection. Also, it had nothing to do with you, you reddit-spacing dipshit.
I never did, you're simply so asshurt that you got BTFO that you feel a need to jump on everyone near you and suck the cock of anyone who agrees with you.
You say that, but the content of your post suggests otherwise.
Proof that you can't read at all since I literally just said it and even said it in the post you responded to.
Seriously, try again, you'll have better luck if you keep practicing that reading comprehension.
Ah yes, my posts weren't what I wrote, I forgot that you're so deluded you see me as another user.
Here's the exact post where he said as much. Is your ghetto having an early saturday night, are you so coked out you can't remember who your siding with or something?
I take it you've never dealt with their ilk. They will always start with arguing from beauty; They will argue that Beauty is not what you say or perceive it to be, and push other things on you. What you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Oh christ you're not only a shitskin but you don't know fuck all about the hobby or the black library. Goto made some of the worst, most awful fucking trashy books ever made, and he made them from '04 to 2010. Rumor has it that he still has a hand in some of BL's shittier novels but he just omits his name since literally nobody likes his work. Putting his name on something is the same as putting a biohazard symbol, much like with Matt Ward, except you can guarantee that not only will the fluff be raped, but so will any artistic integrity the novel may have had.

How difficult is it to get into Shadowrun? I've played the recent PC games and enjoy the fantasy-cyberpunk vibe to it, but none of the LGS host Shadowrun game sessions. It's all just Magic, Yugioh, or Pathfinder Society (Whatever that is. Is it some kind of new weird spin off version of D&D3.5+ Pathfinder?). I'd rather play it in person than online

If Shitmar is making money, it sure as fuck isn't for the shitty game rules. No one plays that game including the sjws GW and Matt Ward are catering to. It has to be because of the models. OrkMAHREENs look pretty cool and good for 40k conversions.

The only nigger here is the dipshit who threw himself into the middle of someone else's discussion by completely misunderstanding what they were saying. That'd be you.

Is that all you have left?

I never knew saying the same thing meant you were saying something completely different. What an eye-opening view into how the left thinks.

I'm arguing with a jew, aren't I? This circular bullshit is too much for a nigger.

So you've been arguing from the position of a retard this whole time? That makes a lot more sense.

More like what you wrote was wrong, since you misrepresented what he said from the start.

He wasn't talking about the war on the planet itself, he was talking about the relief force that was sent to break the siege.

I just described a tactic of theirs in the preceding sentence. I know about how the left argues; I've been seeing examples of it for over half a decade. You act as if we're not here because of their actions.

What the fuck do you think it means to take something beautiful and make it ugly? They're "fixing it" in their eyes. What you're talking about is the theory, what I'm describing is the practice.

Yes, clearly I'm the one who needs reading comprehension, and not the retard who couldn't tell that I was commenting on how few books Goto's written, as opposed to their quality.

Yes yes, I'm aware that you're a nigger, you've demonstrated that many times.
No, but it's clearly all you do.
The irony from you is stunning. You claim others are all da same and get so butthurt at that that you can't address my argument for what it is; You're still arguing with the guy who already blew you the fuck out a day ago.
It's not a strawman when you're doing it right infront of me. Now start kissing some tranny ass, it's not Poz because it's always been there.
Yes user, Da j00z are the reason why you can't argue worth shit and can't read. Well, it's half-right anyways, if they'd never brought your darkie ass over the atlantic you wouldn't be here.
Try reading comprehension; You claiming that a retarded and false statement is merely sarcasm, especially when you never said it, is you saying that nah, he was just pretending to be a retard; that's why he got demolished.
Nope, I made my position very clear and he disagreed. The fact that he tried to shift the goalposts has nothing to do with it.
Try reading comprehension; He's still wrong eitherway though.
Why, I guess that's true, you're emulating one of their favorite tactics of misrepresentation afterall.
No, what you're describing is irrelevant, but as always, you butt into conversations you aren't a part of to try and 'correct' others, when all you can do is say the same shit they just said or nothing at all.
I know typing is hard for your kind but try harder, you're barely comprehensible.
The Black Library was founded in the 90s retard, but nice try at pretending you actually know fuck all about the hobby.
So either you said nothing of value because, again, you're butthurt and just blowing air out your ass, or you're asshurt that I just 1-upped you by demonstrating, god forbid, an actual knowledge of the current state of 40k? You must be quite upset at that fact.

Nice non-statement.

I never claimed that. I claimed you were making the same argument as the other user, which you were.

What, that 40k is pozzed because there are women in it?

The only thing you've blown is the asshole of your inbred cousin, kike.

Just cause you don't know what a metaphor is doesn't make the other guy a retard.

And your using projection to a tee. See how that works?

What I'm describing is one of the most obvious fucking signs of leftist infiltration into multiple hobbies you lying faggot, and anyone who's been here for more than a day knows it.
I had no idea we were just supposed to sit around and watch as people shit all over our screens.
Maybe you should use some of that reading comprehension you're so keen on, might help you cogitate what I'm saying better. Let me help: Goto's lack of quality is so well known, bringing it up would be pointless. The only thing of relevance about him to this conversation is the time frame that he worked at GW.

Well fuck, you got me there, I had the dates wrong. But I was right about the character, so good job on talking a mistake and extrapolating it to, "you know nothing".

All you've said is some variation of "reading comprehension" or talking about asses and farting.

You haven't demonstrated shit, you drop black pills and straw men and act like you're dispensing wisdom. All you've really done is drag me around on tangential nonsense about someone else's conversation, distracting me from the reason I even came into this thread, which was this dipshit acting like something that's been in the setting from the start makes it "pozzed" now, even though by that logic fucking everything's been pozzed forever, since warrior women have been a thing since a bunch of greeks sat around and came up with the fucking Amazons.

You seem salty that your pathetic insult got turned back on you.
Ironic considering you did the exact same.
See? You still can't even address it. You don't even know what it is, you're so asshurt that you can't even comprehend the world around you.
I wasn't referring to me, you stupid nigger.
It's not a strawman when you're doing it right infront of me, can't you read? Now like I said, that poz was always there, so you should just accept it for what it is.
Ah yes, the good ol' 'N-no, I was only pretending to be retarded'. Not gonna work here, the same guy you are saying meant X instead of Y, went on to tell me that he meant Y, if you weren't so asshurt at the other poster destroying you, you'd see this.
Ironic, read the above. Nobody here lacks reading comprehension except you.
Ah yes, call it projection when you aren't sure how to respond. Doesn't work, you attempting to shift the goalposts and pretend that you never said what you said is something i'd expect a retarded poz-loving toady to do.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing of any value; You either repeated what was just said or you described nothing at all. Why? Because you responded to something that had nothing to do with you. Next time, you need to learn to shut up and accept that you have nothing to do with the conversation, since that's all this was.
You were bitching at me for supposedly doing it a while ago, but your rules only apply when you want them to huh? Just like when it's poz only when you say so. What a stupid self contradicting nigger.
An easy mistake when you aren't a part of the hobby and know absolutely nothing about it. Now go back to whatever shitty 40k forums you came from so you can whine about how the Sisters need more representation, or whatever subversive garbage you niggers do.
So what you're saying is, you're so upset at me that you can't read beyond that? Good job, you're proving me right again. I like it when people prove me right rather than making myself do it.
Oh boy, dialling the meme spacing up to 11. You realize your entire butthurt tangent here is a strawman, right? By your own logic, it is therefore shit and not worth addressing, since it has zero value.

this thread lmao.

don't you fags have a dead board to slap fight about shit lore on?

Haha wat

Just fucking die

Matt Ward can you fucking not