Free game

humblebundle.com/store/the-red-solstice

This game's pretty fun and it's free for a limited time. If you like Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2 custom games you'll like this. Good game to play with buds.

no thanks

First impressions:

1. Looks like Alien Swarm but as a cooperative MOBA.

2. Not a fan of the retarded, unrealistic giant WoW/W40K space armor. Would've preferred marines like in the movie 'Aliens'.

3. Convoluted and deep as fuck. There's so much shit to learn, don't expect diving into multiplayer right away. You need to play the singleplayer missions and take it slowly.

it's like none of you played WC3 custom maps before, it's fucking SWAT Reloaded ffs.

Thanks but no thanks.

I'd just like to say this game is in no way a MOBA. You play as a space marine type person and do objectives on one of many maps and have to survive endless waves of monsters and you have a variety of classes you can play as. It's really co op focused.

Probably has something to do with that it's based on a Warcraft 3 map where the space marines in that game were just terran marines who we know are based off 40K.

This game is very fun if you can get a large group of friends to play it together

it's nothing like a MOBA

It's pretty fun setting a bajillion sandbags, explosives and turrets to keep the mutants at bay while you gun them down, but I remember the netplay requiring you to be in the same Steam server area or some dumbshit like that?

fellate a loaded shotgun and pull the trigger

I've played the game with friends from all over the world, so no, it shouldn't.

Yeah, I played it with a big gay retard and it worked fine.

>>>Holla Forums

Back to where you came from.

the only thing retarded is auto aim, what a fucking stupid idea

You can turn it off. It does less damage and wastes more ammo, so you usually don't want it on unless you're multi tasking.

You can, but you clearly have retards shooting in the dark and not shitting out flares, makes me a bit mad.
If only I could play this game with someone that's not retarded

I know the feeling of being the only not retarded demolition.

So far I'm playing through the singleplayer and autoaim makes it so easy. I just run to my objectives and my squad takes care of everything. I finish the missions with plenty of ammo left too. Maybe it's because I'm playing on Recruit?

So fun thing to play with a bro?

Yes. The more bros the better.

no you don't

multiplayer is the real thing, where you have to actually think

Says the guy who wipes the team every time he plays demo.

I don't play demo

That's because you kept wiping the team.

fuck off.

Busted.

jesus christ

Yeah some free games are nice but bundles have been completely shitty lately

fuck off newfag
this isn't cuckchan

Nice buzzwords

how about you put a stick up your anus.

It's a great game, but killed by early access and high difficulty/patience required.
Most people just can't stand dying and waiting around for a revive at 30 minutes in.

It's all the resident evil, zombie shooter maps from WC3, before swat and after.

This is more ancient than that.

>🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱✡️✡️✡️(((free)))✡️✡️✡️🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

>>>Holla Forums

Free as in beer, not as in freedom.
Also it was funded by Croteam, who make Serious Sam which is why Serious Sam is in the game.

Even though Humble Bundle is pozzed I went through their charity thing to find the least pozzed option. I don't want to say it lest they remove it, but I went to the site of one of their charities and it was talking about deporting mexican criminals. Namely one who was released from US prison and then stabbed a guy. If I do humble, I donate to those guys.

>>>((((((((shitty memes)))))))))

>>>Holla Forums

no,that's still
>>>Holla Forums

This thread really went places.