Touhou Thread #1

New OP Edition.
Last thread (Still accessible but you can't post on it.): 8ch.net/v/res/14078517.html

Welcome back to the HOTTEST secondary thread on the jay Holla Forums where we will discuss nothing to do with any of the video games ever. Post your favorite character that you've never played with, doujin, iosys video, walfas comic, or just about any other cancer you can dig up. It's all kosher certified goy. I'm going to start keeping count of the threads so we can look back and bitch about not having any new players after 200 threads.

NEWHUS
TH16 Hidden Star in Four Seasons
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

TH15.5 Antimony of Common Flowers
mega.nz/#!I00SHICB!daKwFsECbyBc2iaoR_bAEP306VEhtH87TkvPVea7bJ8

OTHER GAMES

Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Versus shooting game.
DL: public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/TH09 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.7z

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
Fighting game.
DL: public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.7z

Urban Legend in Limbo (JP v1.11, don't upgrade if you want to play online):
Aerial fighter.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo v1.11.7z

Meddlesome Magician 2
Party game with races and fights.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/MM2.7z

Touhou Hack and Slash
Dungeon crawler with a leveling system.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jp)
Simple Age of Empires clone. Suitable for those unfamiliar with RTS.
public.wishful.cc/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z

More games/info can be found on wishful.cc

IRC
#2hu8ch on irc.rizon.net - "Official" Holla Forums channel used for netplay of various secondary material. (Including the fighting games.)
#kusoplay on irc.rizon.net - Cuckchan channel, used by superplayers to post their high scores/strms. Not recommended.
#hisouten on irc.rizon.net - Channel dedicated exclusively to the fighting games, and tournaments for them. Elitist.

RELATED BOARDS
>>>/2hu/
Secondary board.
>>>/thg/
Primary board.
>>>/jp/
Stay out of /jp/.

FAKE NEWS
A new fangame has just been released on (((Steam)))! It's goes by the name of chinkchonggookjapchang ~ The Disappearing of Gensokyo. It can be bought here: store.steampowered.com/app/776490 The chink behind this release swears that they comply with ZUN's regulations, but insider sources say that didn't include Aya as playable, therefore it may be DMCA'd soon.
Doujinstyle has officially moved to (((disagreement))) meaning that you'll now have to use one more botnet to get to the latest Comiket releases. The reporter on the scene had this to say: "This is really Jewish." Possibly more on this later, probably not.
It seems that the netplay IRC is suffering from a player drought. The niggers that frequent it have gotten so desparate that they are willing to and have been selling their bodies for games. A more prominent member's advertisements on craigslist read: "GIVE ME AN OPPONENT." Followed by conditions on how much dick they will suck versus how long they expect you to play as payment. This reporter has also found him repeatedly standing naked on a rooftop, screaming out his mantra.
There have been murmurings lately of a possible resurgence of the /jp/ Teenbro Cabal, a dreaded circlejerk bent on causing drama and controlling 8gag from the shadows. This story is further supported by a recent IRC leak from one of their hidden networks. Their unknown leader can be found in them quoted saying "It's time come back and take what's rightfully ours. Right after I finish hot-gluing my Reisen figma." This was followed by multiple member's agreements, and praises to Allah/Suika. If this new uprising is really going to happen, what does that mean for the future of our beloved boards? I fear the worst, as this time they not only have legions of /2hu/ autists, but they are rumored to have join forces with the freech goons. A powerful force indeed.

This has been your friendly local reporting tengu, signing off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCytCGSUW8H9a1tCySYZ74gQ
toho-vote.info/
whatismyip.com/
moriyashrine.org/official-games/classic-era-th6-th9-5/
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki
dropbox.com/s/72ivrbow327k4kq/TouhouDoomUntitledEpisode3G.pk3?dl=1
github.com/makise-homura/TouhouDoomAdvancePack/releases/download/v.0.11-3G/TouhouDoomAdvancePack.rar
mega.nz/#!9Q4C1LaB!IJt5XKt1eWU-5-4vVgoYbTFoAG0SKzD4Y4ymzmPMI8k
taisei-project.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Antimony is so garbage god fucking dammit, why couldn't they just redo Soku but with new characters?

I can't wait for the avatar posting faggot to get the thread locked again.

So did anyone else try Touhou Diablo? I tried it for a little bit but it's really uninteresting.
Also is meddlesome magician the one where the tewhughs are the carts as well as the drivers?

The worst part about him is that I like Tewi. And this nigger is the only one who will post her.

So is that Disappearing of Gensokyo ARPG any good? I'm obviously not going to buy it, but I am wondering if it's even worth a pirate. I also need some place to get it from since IGG has been compromised. Unrelated, but is skidrow a good website to use?

I'd say it's worth a pirate, it's a pretty fleshed out fangame but it does have it's problems like it being hard to dodge 90% of the projectiles in tight patterns because of how slippery movement is. I had to use a DLC character to beat Cirno. I was playing on Lunatic though so your mileage may vary.

N-nani?

The only reason to play it is for the netplay, and I'm assuming you mean the 3d modelled game. The upgrades are all flat multiples of 256 and do nothing else. The bosses are decent though.

Didn't you hear from the share threads? Some blokes have had trouble, especially for visual novels. In one such case, the IGG logo appeared on the title screen for one of his games and when he tried to delete it, he got some error message and couldn't even run the game.
Worst of all, some of the games injected a bitcoin miner on their computers, and that was proven by a few anons. Experience may vary, but just play it safe and make getting games from IGG your last-last resort.

Nevermind the last part, I was thinking of Skydrift.
Unrelated, but is this the first time we've have this fangame trouble? Weren't the Switch and PS4 game called into question?/

I usually use Moriya Shrine, but it doesn't appear to be there.
What's the game about anyway?

Purge yokai.

Reimu "Sending Fairies to Cemeteries" Hakurei.

when's the official english patch tasofro

That's an end of the month kind of thing. Don't plan on doing it if it's gonna kill actual Touhou threads.

Sorry.

Well that fucking sucks.

They'll just come back.

Its pretty fun. I'm sad to hear it might not be legit. Too much work was put into it to be just a "cash in".

Aya is such a pretty bird.

I WANT TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES WITH SOMEBODY GODDAMNIT WHY ARE THERE NO GAMES WHERE ARE THE GAMES??

Soku/AoE+ anyone?

I'll play a game with you as long as you're the one who buys it for me

Touhou isn't a video game.

what did he meme by this?

I'm enjoying this meme to be honest famalam.

you can't pirate most multiplayer games nig

hallo :D
Please post cute animr girls :DD

EOSD/PCB/IN best set of games, prove me wrong

Thread's for 2hu games and nearly all the ones that can be played in multiplayer can be pirated and played through direct IP/proxy hosting because they lack DRM, are you retarded or just pretending to ignore the OP?

SA best 2hu

wham bam thank you fag

This is great, what's the source?

youtube.com/channel/UCytCGSUW8H9a1tCySYZ74gQ

ty

I want to agree with you, but level 5 is just such a fuckyou in difficulty, even on normal goddamn. It's humiliating that you can continue from the start of the level and still reply it over and over again and not succeed.

One major problem I had was that I used Marisa C (?) that had the 5 changeable elements ability, but unfortunately, the controls locked up on my more than once, and I had to restart.

You know tewifag, you can still spread love of rabbits. You just can't avatarfag and spam shit every month. Why not just dump some art in a post or two and proceed with the thread?

Non of those have the Aki sisters.

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT

I WILL SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT IN HISOUTENSOKU

94.188.40.99:10800

Rabbit threads are pretty much an /a/ thing now. Mark hates rabbits as much as he hates elves.

Can't right now, playing Immaterial and Missing Power.

That's pretty much all I did the past couple months.

Yeah, it's pretty evident that I can't keep it up here anymore.

maybe you should learn to play the games

bump, done playing with an user

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT

Reimu "Set fires to vampires" Hakurei

Kk

Bunny Marisa is my favorite.

Jump boost powerups are always top tier in platformers.

Marisa+Patchouli is very good for wave clearing but it's damage is slightly worse than average. I'd rather have a harder times with stages but have stronger damage against bosses, specially for that fucking cat.

How many dicks user? What are your rates?

Tewi is a nigger…

Thought I told you NEVER FUCKING POST THAT AGAIN

You still up?

Yeah, sure, alright. Same IP.

Could only play a little tonight, GGs.

Doesn't matter anyways 99.9% of the time they're reups from other public places.

*stopwatches behind u*
nothing personell

DLC characters are the only ones with I-frames or an equivalent mechanic as well. Its doable without them, but the complete lack of i-frames on dodge rolls makes the game a bit more painful than it needs to be. Another part of that is the stamina meter for dodges is pitifully small for the lack of i-frames.

Technically, the answer is "if you don't like it, fuck off and make your own board"

Sadly

Mark only cares about traffic, he could care less if the post quality is any good.
We aren't completely cuckchan yet, but we will be soon if he doesn't make any attempt at stopping the newfags/crossposters.

Oy vey shut it down.

every time I face radicool it's a lesson on how to block on wakeup

it was good games

Good games. Such a clusterfuck because of Yukari's 241s though. Git better at blocking on wakeup.

Gonna post here from time to time for games, so keep an eye out. And git gud

Y'know what's a clusterfuck
Sakuya's 6A that goes all the way through most character's hitboxes and whiffs if she's too close

Sakuya's boxes in general are a giant meme.

Sweet mother of god.

lol

HEH

You're an awful ego poster and I hope you suffer.

haha

This is the kind of things that drives people to commit acts of terrorism

We can go further.

La creatura…

is this really made by cuckold frank

Aya is just jealous that chinamen like her about as much as they like The Last Jeweye. I thought The Disappearance of Gensokyo was fun. All the characters are fun to use, and if you feel like winning pick Cirno. Always pick Cirno.

Just letting you know that it's mainly shitskins and fatties who are ruining Touhou right now. Besides asians (Filipinos not included), most non-whites just ruin everything they touch.

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT

So I've been catching up on the games I've missed out starting with Ten Desires, I think DDC was my favorite so far, I haven't beaten Moonymen one yet but I really don't think I care for it. Can't get past stage 4 yet so I'm gonna keep going until I can clear it even if I have to use all my credits (I dont like that new system)
So what's the consensus on the newest Toohou? Is it a step further down the hole or is it considered a more solid title? I haven't even considered trying the fighting game since I didn't much care for Urban Legend given I never cared for the floating combat they've been styled after.

The newhu features average difficulty except for the last spell which is the hardest ZUN has come up with to date. The extra stage is the easiest extra.
you meme

I meant my favorite as out of the new batch,
My actual favorite is Mountain of Faith

My nigga.

Game is pretty fun so far. The characters I have all play very different and it's great finding a new one and trying them out on the fly. I risked the IGG link and the only thing I noticed is the steam api crack triggering a false positive, which is normal. No "Visit IGG Games" bullshit injected into the game as far as I've seen. Also playing in windowed mode is fucked on my end because it completely loses track of the mouse if I go off the game screen. I've only put in about 30 minutes but the game is promising.

Ok, Holla Forums, I'm thinking of playing Yabou No Gensokyo (AKA Gensokyo Ambition AKA RoTK Touhou edition). Now, would it be good for someone that has never played the genera before? Or should I just go play something else before booting it up?

Was made by an user from /2hu/

Relax fren, if touhou hasn't been ruined by the masses yet I doubt it ever will.

You up?

Yeah, same IP.

Sorry about the internet connection, do you wanna try again in like, five minutes?

Sure, whatever. Just fix it somehow.

I dunno what the fuck is happening with it. I'll try again in like, 10 minutes.

ok nvm. Koishi's dodge doesn't give I-frames, it just de-aggro's everything. Still pretty useful.

Alright, let's try this one more time.

Fun times, gg
I swear I don't know how my internet fucked up.
I like doing randoms, wouldn't have tried Reisen before.

Rip game, GG's. Learn combos/strings scrub.

toho-vote.info/
14th Popularity poll is up.
Anyone know what the status is? I don't speak moonrunes yet.

i used google translate to translate whole page
you need to create id
then activate id that you get on email
then you rate 2hus games and soundtracks

Aya is such a slut flying around with such a short skirt

Be nice, fugger. Or at least, make it easier for people to actually git gud by posting a guide on how to set up your own hosts.
because i certainly can't do either

>because i certainly can't do either
Open whatever port you like, host a game, put in that port and hit confirm. If you can't open ports because of some bullshit you can try to use 80 or 443 if you're not running a web server on your machine.

If you want to test whether it werks or not I'm here, so post whenever.

how to host soku:
99% guarantee that all fags who can't already host don't know how to do this. If you don't know how to do this, please learn how to handle your router, modem hybrid first by searching and reading the manual for your company/model/version
If you can't access your router, do NOT use shitty online or download services that tell you that they can open your ports for you, they are a adware/trojan traps and never work
Alternatively use hamachi, evolve or similar VPN tunnel services if you can't access your router for one reason or another
Default's 10800. I don't recommend using anything prior to the 00700-range. Port 80 is always open but it's HTML, therefore always in use if you have a browser or whatever open and some fags may be unable to connect to you because of conflicts
External/Router/internet IP, not your Internal computer IP. If you don't know what's the difference or how to check for your external IP, just go to whatismyip.com/ and copy it from there

Why does Zun looks so old? Here he is at 31 and he looks like hes almost 50.

Because he's an asian with one X and one Y chromosome, instead of two X ones. The Y chromosome seems to disable the "look the same until you're 49 then shrink to half your size and turn into a granny" gene.

Alcohol does age you unfortunately. Good thing about nip genes is that it stops for about another 30 years, but then they hit a brick wall around 60, Also.
Probably more that, but I don't think he is the healthiest of nips. Considering a lot of sitting down time.

Was it 49?

Bump.

I'm always impressed with the shit autists in this community come up with.

Unless your name is Hirohiko Araki

Is this the Rabbit thread?

maybe

I can't find a good reason NOT to use Cirno. I feel like they made her the strongest as part of her memes.
I almost feel like picking Cirno was part of the joke considering how much overtly better she is in a game about wave clearying and crowd control. Her only real down side is that her attacks don't kill fast enough, so I guess if I play on lunatic difficulty or maybe actually get to later stages I will need to pick someone else for killing speed.

gibe opponent pls

Is pop team epic made by touhou guy?

bkub, yes.

It was made by bkub, who made a lot of twohugh comics.

the thread's not been deleted yet, so no

Question:
How do I barrier-break into a high-jump?
Whenever I do, it seems like I back-step and it just fucks me right up.

hold 7 instead of 4 and doubletap dash while blocking
you can also hold 8 9 or 6, however in mid-air you can only escape backwards and forwards

It normals out after 1 or two matches.

Thank for game and not bodying me with Reimu, Sakuya, or Marisa.
I'm wondering when you'll eventually go to remilia and start accidentally perfecting people with her dash-throughs.
I am so fucking sorry for that Sanae frog-hopping match.

Good games, host still up.

Hope you learned some new tricks from this.

you're not

Good games, I'm rusty but still had fun.

Good games. Meiling's really fun but hard to use properly. Serb still up.

GGs, I finally one a match. Sakuya Dive kick is much better then I thought.

Sakuya is rapid-fire knife spam and punishing with melee. Surprised you didn't spam that much.

Serb still up, if no one joins in half an hour I'm gone.

bump

don't do this to me friend.

I'm interested in getting into Touhou but I have no idea on where to start. Any pointers or games I should play first?

moriyashrine.org/official-games/classic-era-th6-th9-5/
Start with either 6 or 7, then try whatever looks interesting. I suggest the PC98 games.

here:
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Komachi is a nigger too, who plays nigger games.

I'm glad Doremy's special was so well received, but will we ever find out why she is so smug?!

She knows what you dream about.

The sheep mecha looks retarded, to be honest.

I'm pretty sure humor was the intended reaction so mission accomplished?

Sorry, I'm at a Loss what the message is. I think its meaning failed its delivery. So I aborted my attempts.
Its been a while since we did hack and slash, anyone want to try another go at it at some point?

I could go sometime tomorrow.

Dammit. I prefer the richfag better, and she's really fun to play.

I might start encoding more of these if I could remember how.

How long have we had this?

Pretty sure that we already had them when Codemonkeys April fools joke wen't wrong the hack occured.

For a good while now.

Here's the link for Touhou Doom in case you want to try it out as it has been updated since the last time it was posted.
dropbox.com/s/72ivrbow327k4kq/TouhouDoomUntitledEpisode3G.pk3?dl=1

Also here is an optional addon that adds in functional healthbars for the 2hu bosses as well as a score system.
github.com/makise-homura/TouhouDoomAdvancePack/releases/download/v.0.11-3G/TouhouDoomAdvancePack.rar

Does anyone have and willing to share this film?

Anybody wanna play soku?

shame the mod is as bad as it is

uploaded it for you

Sure, if you're free in an hour.

Never fail to deliver.

I don't get it.

Anyone try Touhou Puppet Dance Performance? It's fully translated without the expansion and has working netplay!

yeah i played it and it was good
shame hemo wont make another expansion with th16 addition

I'm gonna get a controller so I can play Soku and other games.
Anyone got experience with the iBuffalo? It looks reliable.

Got one of those for an emubox I made a few months back. It's pretty terrible.

D-pad is too raised and 'clicky' and had problems with some buttons being in turbo mode if hit while other buttons were held down. I assume there was a wiring mess inside that I didn't want to deal with for that price of controller. It made running jumps impossible because while holding dash button the jump button would go into turbo mode and just do micro jumps.

It wasn't related to having the 'turbo' button on since the instant you released the dash it would function normally. I probably could have fixed it by prying it open and checking out the wires, but for a 15$ controller I didn't bother.

Well that's disappointing, do you have any recommendations for d-pad only gamepads?

Any cheap controller is bound to come with a shitty gamepad, (except the logitech's but these break on their own in 3 months), my advice to get a good gamepad is to buy an oficial console controller, in my experience these always work really well and since i am mostly a d pad user since all i play with gamepads are emulators and fighting games i have gone through plenty of brands and price ranges

That's awesome Chen!
Do it again!

I fucking love Le Honk Honk Silly Cat

Fuck you

>Anyone tried Touhou Puppet Dance Performance?
It's good, but gets stupidly hard at the end.
There is also expansion, but translations efforts for it went FUBAR.

Oh man.

Why did I think your 2nd image was that human centipede one.

Takbir!

simply epic

It's a little late, but I have the film here.
mega.nz/#!9Q4C1LaB!IJt5XKt1eWU-5-4vVgoYbTFoAG0SKzD4Y4ymzmPMI8k

IIRC ZUN isn't featured that much, but he does make some appearances.

Lore question:
Why does the Shikigami come for Oni? Is it possible for an Oni to live too long? We know that they come for people who live for too long because Kasen states this in the beginning of WaHH, although we know this to be a red herring because Kasen herself is an oni.
Will they come for humans who become magicians? Magicians can be born, or you can become a Magician. Magicians are youkai no matter what, it's just a matter of how you became one. Would they try to nab a human-turned-youkai? What if the person becomes a god or youkai through other means?

Why doesn't*

Saturn pads are popular with the Japs.

The Yama states in PoFV that Yuuka has lived for too long. No specific age is given. I don't know about Oni. Not every magician is a youkai. Marisa is a human magician. If a human from the village willfully turns into a youkai, the Shrine Maiden will come to kill them. I don't know of any rule against a human becoming a god. Gods are not considered youkai. I've always wondered how Reimu would react if Marisa decided to become a youkai. Supposedly the Shrine Maiden won't follow a human turned youkai if they leave Gensokyo.

As far as i'm aware, if you become a magician fully you transition to a youkai. I think the rule is that you just can't become a youkai the easy way, you have to work for it. The reason why Reimu killed the Fortune Teller is because he found a way to cheese it. I think she'd be okay with Marisa becoming a youkai because of the sheer amount of effort it'd take.

You wanna play?

IIRC magicians are a distinct species from youkai, just like divine spirits like Kanako are distinct entities from "wild" gods like Suwako. Perhaps more importantly, I don't think magicians need human fear to sustain themselves, whereas youkai do - which obviously could produce problems for humans and undesirable competition for proper youkai if everyone and his mom tried to transform into a youkai for the sake of immortality or whatnot. Hence Reimu killing the fuck out of the Fortune Teller.

Shikigami are familairs like Ran and Chen. You're thinking of shinigamis, and even then, the act of killing mortals who got quite a bit older than they should is carried out by a type of oni called kishin (Seiga had some fun with them).

At any rate, oni as mythological beings are biologically immortal to begin with, and magicians simply are so filled with magic that they can stop their life clock - compared to shikasen like Seiga or the rest of the Taoist crew who cheated death by using "replacement clocks".

As for people becoming gods - see Kanako. Immortality and everything, but heavens help you if you run out of faith.

More like blithely stumble on them and that fact because she was too lazy to find out it was happening in the first place.

Are you still here?

Playan with a friend, will be back in a jif

The new OP is nice. Btw, I'm playing LLS again. I really wanna clear the extra stage.

still here?

I'll play user. Been a while for me, but losing was pretty fun last time.

Also, would I need to host? I have the proper port forwarding done, so it'd be no issue for me.

I tried doing it an hour ago and hit a wall. You can host if you want.

Up at 104.32.0.5:10800

My only weakness
GGs

Muh dolls
gg

soku up at

Message from the alt-youkai: Get swole, start families.

Hey niggers, someone I know keeps trying to get me to play touhou fangames but I have barely played any of the mainline games so that'd make me a secondary if I did play them. When does someone stop being a secondary?

Get to clearing mainline games on at least normal. Then get to completing fangames because LoT2, TGoS and FMW are too good.

How many?

How the fuck should I know? Go for a high score.

1cc one game with one character.

GIVE ME AN OPPONENT IN SOKU

Clearing UFO on hard is a very reliable measure of not being a secondary

Getting a 1cc in 6-16 on normal gives you a primary license which must be renewed every time a newhu comes out by clearing said game.

where are the video games?

Read damn OP faggot and learn how to use search engine already.

How come you're upset at such a simple question?
I'm not asking if touhou is a game. I'm asking where the videogames are at because nobody is hostan game and the irc is dead silent.

Shit threads and posts everywhere.

Ah, that's understandable. There's been a constant influx of newfags and vols have been protecting them now under Mark's words and actions instead of allowing anons to deal with them and their shit threads.
It's such a shame that this board and Holla Forums have fallen so low, you used to have good discussions here. Now it's all shitposting and memegenerator image threads.

The IRC becomes alive around this hour, we're sorry if you got scared off because of the idling jew.

Actually no, vols are mincing their threads right now, but either it's still too slow or there is just too many of them.

play soku with me motherfuckers

DO IT

i heard there hasn't been a single shitpost done here all day.
gonna fix that right about now

I forgot this thread was here

Are there any youkai RTS games?

boushuen in the op

Also you better post the rest, don't cuck me like that.

It was a typo, I meant to say don't zuck me like that.

Apparently there's an open source Touhou game. Art is pretty bad, but the rest seems fine:

taisei-project.org/

Why do so many people have a hard time replicating ZUN's art? It shouldn't be that hard.

ZUN is a much better artist than I am.

Try getting blitzed before drawing

It has fine gameplay, but artwork needs to get better.
Artwork is nearly on tumblr level.

I think the only thing wrong there is the eyes.

And the mouth, hands and knives. Seriously though, why is her left eye almost double of her right eye.

WUBBA RUBBA DUBU DUBU
I'M PICKRE ZUN

Apparently, the next major version is getting all the art replaced by this guy's:

Much better.
But

Please tell me you're kidding. I'll accept it with spin-offs like the Fairy Wars game, and the fighting games, but the main series should always be his work. Too bad he'll never do a crossover using TOKIAME.

Oh yeah…

Go read his works involving Patchouli if you value your LIFE.

You can see the mouth, just embiggen the image.

It's an open source fan game. The fact that it's getting decent art at all is as much as we can hope for.

Just bully me for not reading far up enough in the reply chain to realize he wasn't talking about ZUN.

I'm aware. But Zun has said fan games are fine as long as they're not commercial. So I don't see the problem.

That wasn't my problem, I know all about the derivative work conditions he laid out. I was worried that ZUN was taking on someone else to do the art in his games.

DARKSiDERS is cancer

Oh. No. All that's happening is the super shitty art is getting replaced in Taisei.

Holy god damn, I played Taisei ages ago but do not remember the portraits being anywhere near that awful. Yeah burn it. is boring but manageable.

dropped

You got that just from looking at Cirno's manly face?

I rather like that sharp black shading, reminds me of twewy. Don't know the name for that style.

It's some sort of vector art. Also yeah this was old Taisei art. Still terrible but not offensive.

meant to reply to

Argh. That's the in-battle sprite, and those are apparently unchanged too! But the original really did have different portraits and they were about as bad as the new ones.

I wonder what tha anime girls inner thighs smell like.

You don't want to know.

Spoiler that shit.
what the fuck happened to hina

Anyone want to play soku?

I want to play soku.

Obey the walrus!

haha

xd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

94.188.40.99:10800

FUCK YOU JOIN WHENEVER

I said that i want to play,not that i would play.

Is Komachi any good in Soku?

I can probably play if you're free later tonight

What the fuck happened you to, Holla Forums?

Touhou threads don't usually have porn aside from one or two posts

I'd like some porn please,good sir.

Most I can do

Not really porn but,it's something.

Mokou is not lewd

Not untrue

Can i get some wholesome lewd doujins at least.
name drop a few if you dont wanna link

;^)

Why would you do this?

titty mokou is pretty great.

You are cruel,i just wanted some happy love

I don't think that such a thing would happen in real life.
But one can dream

Sure, give me a (you) when you're ready
there is someone that mains komachi on IRC, he can't deal with aggression all that much because the character is slow and he doesn't know how to abuse coins/hakurei charms yet, however her range can really fuck you up if you let her gain ground and her 236 alt gives her huge damage potential
played many games against her and it's been very fun, there's a lot of options but she's a slow character that has range to compensate

Best girl. She's absolutely stunning.

I already mentioned Itou Life. Get to it. Anything of his works well but he did one of my favourites involving Yukari. Best known for Wriggle.

What's with the bloodpack on her chest though.

Sorry for the hold up, I was practicing before connecting and fell asleep. You still up?

I would just like to smell them and maybe kiss them a bit, i bet she's really clean down there and smells of flower fields.

Right now, yeah. Reply and I'll host.

Boogie

up at

The winter war had nothing to do with nazis, though

She's a tengu, that's probably not what her inner thighs smell like

fug

GGs
I've been trying to mix up who I play with, but I feel like I'm still only good with Yuyuko.

Stick to one character and learn their timings, all skills save for a few have their place in a match and it's up to you when to use them. Serb still up for like 15 minutes.

To this day, I still don't know what the fuck touhou is

Its a shmup about magic lolis

It's series of comics made by nickname bkub

also this

It's lewd and dirty stuff, pic related.

I recommend you never find out.

Reimoo.

Fucking ruined.

Not enough Reimoo.

Oh yeah, as if the gore didn't ruin it. Kill yourself as soon as possible, you don't deserve a 2hu.

Reimu is flat

How big is Gensokyo supposed to be?

But user it's neither lewd or dirty it's just shit.

I like to believe that this is canon, and her chest wraps are magic.

This is pretty tame considering 2/3 of them fully regenerate and live to see another day.

Terrible post

What is this?

Good fucking riddance

It's time to let it die.

New Holla Forumsread: