Demons Souls

Anyone playing this before it's shutdown?

nope

Played it years ago, or just not interested? I just finished 1-1 & I like the music & art design more than Dark Souls So far.

Waiting for the RPCS3 remaster

Yeah people are playing it. I'll probably play it all next month leading up to the shut down.

1. I don't have my PS3 on me
2. I just kinda petered out on it

We've had threads covering this since December. Anyone who's interested is already playing.

of course we are, Sonygger PR person. we've only had constant threads about it for the past month

UMBASA

Just beat 1-2. Do I need to kill a boss in another archstone now to continue? There was a door guarded by a red eyed knight that was locked in 1-1 I still can't get through if anyone knows how to open it.

Is anyone else having audio problems? It fixes itself by exiting and re loading the game.
Btw I need pure world tendency in stonefang if anyone wants to invade pls do

I am, it's not just you. Currently at the Spider boss in the mines. I haven't seen a single summon sign yet.

Just laid down one at the begging of 2-1

Oh fuck, I just stopped playing. sorry. Let me know if it's still up.

It is, I'm waiting for you.
Better not be a filthy magician
UMBASA

I'm at 2-1 in front of the merchant and dont see a sign.

Just loged out and in, right in front of the merchant.

Is so 15 out of range?

Lvl 22

Found someone. How do I know if its you?

Idk, poke my ass with a spear?

Got fucking disconnected right at the fucking spider, fuck.

The real demons starts here.

Oh well, had to use all my late moon grass but I killed it.

Knowing it would be last couple of month they could have given it a better shot at keeping the servers working.

SL 91 in 4-1 if anyone wants to co-op. I can go to level 1 of any world, and in Boletaria I'm at False King Allant so I can go there too.

Ok, gonna beat the armor spider and then I'll have to do 1-1 with me other character.

I'm actually level 99 right now, but I'll still drop my sign. I can help you with 1-1 right?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm on the USA server.

I'm in, we should be able to co-op.

dropped my sign in front of the archstone in 1-1

The servers are shitting themselves in my end, can't see you soul sign or any message/phantom/bloodstain or write messages at all.

Same for me. I'm still gonna hang around and drop my sign though, so keep an eye out I guess.

Got the sever working and bested phalanx, where do you wanna co-op?

I can do 1-2 through 1-4 or 1-1 of any other world, it's up to you, you're summoner.

Let's do 3-1, drop it right at the beggining.

I dropped my sign.

Can't see it, servers fucking up again.

Anything I should know going into 2-2? I died to a minecart explosion & then took a break for the day when I killed a giant tardigrade that also blew up.

Also where the fuck do I farm moon grass?

going left is a waste of time if you just want to get to the bossbut you can find a lot of ore and a decent weapon there so it's worth it
I mostly go to Boletaria. 1-1 you can get green grass, in 1-3 you can get the late and full moon grasses, and then in 1-4 you can get new moon grasses from the fat officials, the black knights, and the imperial spies. You can also buy some grasses from various merchants in each world.

Anyone in latria around SL 90 wanna coop?

So basically this game will be better off when it goes offline?

They better patch the Latria arch Demon so that you can get the Monk's garb once you defeat him, or acquire it some other way, if not, then you'll never get that again.