Tfw wanted to be a game dev, studied for years neglecting my life...

The death of videogames was the best thing to ever happen, I'm finally free of this cursed neet lifestyle
Let go of this shit anons, it's nothing but a hindrance, videogames will only get worse until they are nothing but virtual slot machines full of microtransactions for braindead chinks to waste their time and money on and you will hate yourself for becoming invested in a failed medium and wasting so much time.
Do it before it's too late

I see someone never listened to all those "don't be a dev" videos. Check my dubs.

No! BASED VAVRA will save vidya!

I saw them all right, I just naively believed that I could change things

try harder

That's what I said, you didn't fucking listen to them. Now I'll say it once more, look at my repeating digits.

why would you actually go through the childish dream to be a game dev? it's a shit job and it's not sustainable, it's a hole you never get out of and nobody will hire you after you are too old to be a video game dev. Nobody will want you as a programmer either because games generally use pre-made shit someone once made for them instead of ground-up programming, so you don't actually know anything and have no experience.

Because at some point I loved videogames and wanted to see the era of games I like have a resurgence, I've accepted that it's impossible now

quads

wasted quads

(checked)
You forgot your sage

Video games are kept alive largely through underground channels. It has been this way for at least 10 years now. It just sounds like you're trying to make excuses to feel good about giving up. If you were for real, you would be coding instead of making this thread.

This entire thread is a testament to losers trying to justify giving up on their dreams.

Perhaps all hope is lost in regards to the vidya industry as a whole, but there's still hope regarding vidya itself. There will always be teams passionate and/or dedicated/autistic enough to create good games that will stand out amongst the sea of AAA garbage and pretentious hipstershit.
Personally I believe the fact that a game as beautiful yet fun as Ori came out in fucking Current Year+0 is proof enough of that.

Damn

This i agree with

(checked)

I have played at maximum 2 hours of video games a day on every odd day for the past 7 years, but everyone I know still thinks I do nothing but play them all day, which I never once did.

but last year was a great year for Video games

wasted

You said great, not good. BOTW is a 7.9/10, which is good, not great.

The death of Holla Forums was the best thing to ever happen, I'm finally free of this cursed neet lifestyle

Let go of this shit anons, it's nothing but a hindrance, Holla Forums will only get worse until they are nothing and you will hate yourself for becoming invested in a failed medium and wasting so much time.

Do it before it's too late

terrible fucking post OP, kill yourself

Just like, make game.

If by good you mean just another generic open world game, then sure it's good. Next you will say I didn't play the game, it isn't shit.

Good goy, you have leave to make room a new generation of culturally enriching games free of problematic content.
Say what's that new hobby you got there.

I just got it, I am still in the romance phase therefore my opinion is bound to lower in time as I get burned out. Currently its my favorite Zelda game to date (gameboy color Zelda's LA & Oracle's close second) and I started with Zelda 2 on the NES. I also haven't own a Nintendo product sense game cube, so no Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword or 3DSZeldo's

I bet you also hated the best MGS? bump just to spite (you)

I dropped out of school and now a neet just play video games instead

much better life choice

All you niggers need to apply yourselves, jesus fucking christ.

thats on the gamecube though.

Yes, getting cucked and having your life destroyed because you wanted a warm hole to fuck is way better than enjoying video games.

(quadruple checked)

(checked)
it came out at the every end of the gamecube life cycle and I had essentially quit playing video game by then. I when through a too cool for video game phase, didn't even know it existed until I got a hold of the Dolphin Emulator years latter. Funny part about it was it was one of the reasons I bought the Gamecube in the first place but it was stuck in development hell for the majority of the systems life.

You 2D fags are even bigger defeatist cucks than OP. The ultimate cucking is just giving up and letting other men fuck all the potential women you could be with, instead inserting a fleshlight into your dakimakura and having waifus. All because you're a fucking sperg that doesn't understand basic human interaction and how to tell a good partner from a bad one.
If "3DPD" women don't want you, what makes you think your superpowered 2D waifu is gonna want a pathetic defeatist cuck like you? You're jerking off to pictures of a girl and who can summon firestorms without even trying and you really think she'd ever wanna suck your dick?
It's real easy to tell if a woman is a good choice, it's just most men in this age have such low self-esteem that a woman simply talking to them makes them think they're wife material.

Impressive. Very nice.

Wow, you are sad. It shows in your taste as well.

I bet you are swimming in pussy with thoughts like that.

Who is this waifu you speak of

user the whole 3DPD meme only apply to loli fags because IRL loli would be  

no user, I was dating women and partying. Didn't have time for video games.

Why is this thread still up?