Unverified "leak" on cuckchan for audio/AI marketing in vidya

Nothing is confirmed, however it's potentially interesting if true. More screencaps at >>>/gamergatehq/331502

Still unconfirmed. It was reported to be a dead man's switch going off.

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

Imgur gallery that was posted

archive.is/B0Y69

archive of cuckchan thread

If you want to try and dig to see if its legit or fake, feel free to

There's a lot of sketchy thinks that would detract from potential legitimacy, but there are aspects to it that are legitimate such as linking to peer-reviewed scientific journals that aren't necessarily common knowledge for comparisons to their "research"

Mark admitted he fucked up and apologized in another thread

I swear he's too fat and ugly to be moe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0uWbh
quividi.com/partners/
investor.ea.com/events.cfm?list=Featured,Future,Past
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
google.com/search?q=consensus cracking&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS643US643&oq=consensus cracking&aqs=chrome..69i57.3752j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, we had this thread earlier and it got deleted because it was fucking fake.

This is now a LOL thread.

Is there evidence?

That this is a LOL thread? Probably these (checked) dubs.

No, that it's fake.

You have any evidence to back that up lucky sevens?

tl;dr

so is this fake or not? i had a giggle looking at the 3rd pic

apparently someone has claimed that evil marketers are using your wifi to generate a 3d map of your house and coerce you into making more in-game purchases. In other words, some cuckchan user has gone off the deep end and is trying to make us believe him.

This isn't about ethics in games journalism, it's about marketers

nigger

Have these been dubbed AIDs yet?

If there is, I didn't see any being posted. Just aspects to it that are unusual, like the formatting of the powerpoint
The scientific journals and research that it links to is legitimate, like the one it uses for this slide for example
archive.is/0uWbh

Basically AI and audio manipulation of people to try and socially engineer people to sell and get hooked on microtransactions without realizing and turn them into literal sheep
Here's some of the more notable ones from it

That's not it at all faggot, that's just one way of them collecting their research for it
Don't be disingenuous

was going to post the mentrual cycle one
it's messed up beyond belief, I wish this was just some bad LARP

Related kikery.

Looks novel and plausibly horrible as amoral consumer manipulation goes. The sheer number of panickedly fake-smug (1)s immediately diluting the thread lends it plenty enough legitimacy to read in further.

I believe that some company may have looked into using this stuff, but I highly doubt that any of it would be worth while to use, that is, if it even worked.

It's fake. Delete your thread.

Here is the pudding. Show me the proof.

What a genius fucking idea, no wonder it was leaked on cuckchan

That's not how you do it user, you're supposed to bully her.

The main thing that's keeping us from determining whether it is or isn't is the identity of the poster or leaker and more importantly the name and identity of the company
Seriously though, there's a lot of spooky fucking slides in this thing
>actual research and theorems and all this other crazy shit that seems to be relevant to the work they're doing

The biggest clues to identifying who they are
is

The last picture there, rewarding someone with better than expected purchased loot right after being shown an ad, is definitely being done. Blizzard is matchmaking players who buy shit with worse players afterward to make them feel they play better.

SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP IDENTIFY THE COMPANY, IT MIGHT BE A POSSIBLE QUIVIDI PARTNER, THERE CAN'T BE THAT MANY VIDEO ANALYTICS COMPANIES THAT DO SHIT LIKE CAMERAS IN BILLBOARDS
quividi.com/partners/
This might narrow it down a lot

I believe that, but anyone who plays recent Blizzard games and pays money for them deserve to be manipulated anyways.

There's a simple solution to all of this
piracy

visual

Neither is GG. I'm pointing it out because OP linked to the existing thread on the GG board. There's also the GG general which is a catch-all for this sort of wildly unconfirmed conspiracy theory posted on an anonymous imageboard with zero source or accountability.

You can't prove it isn't true, so it obviously is and video games are doomed forever. That's how it works, and if you say otherwise you're a shill/goon/etc.

Nice LOL thread

Judging by the first picture in the OP, the name of the company can't be more than a few letters long.

This shit thread has been deleted 2 times in the past day, stop spreading cuckchan LARP, faggot.

How's about you hide this thread if it bothers you so much?
Its vidya related, feel free to kill yourself faggot

Typo, I meant "Udara online"

all the confirmation I need it's real tbh, you're really bad at your jobs guys
I suppose this is the quality of shill you get when you do it for 5 cents an hour though

Seems fake. The way its written makes it seem like a big bad evil company this is way too surreal and evil to be real not only that but a lot of unnecessary words are used.

Jesus, with that retardation I could push any disinfo no matter how retarded it is and make some of you swallow it hook and sinker just by claiming it's fake and gay.

Hi shills, how many rupees is Queen Shillary paying you?

But look at all the people saying the people saying it's fake are fake. By your logic that means they aren't shills after all.

hard to say but it being a "data broker" narrows it down somewhat I guess
here's a random FTC report on data brokers, they don't like them one bit

If its fake, then its unintentionally dropping some serious redpills for me about these slimy fuckers
How far would a larp go to reference court case precedences and data brokering for the legality of marketing manipulation through AI?
Apparently these fags have more information about you than google

Corporate talk isn't as overtly evil as what is written in these "leaks" they always use some kind of bable that they pass up to their kike lawyers so it clears them of potential lawsuits. There is no way this isn't a LARP.

I think getting people's attention to the slimy practices is exactly the reason someone might fake this sort of thing.

How the fuck am I shilling nigger? It just seems too surreal to be real but who knows it could be true it is a really fucked up read though.

Now you know how Holla Forums moderation works.

No shit, I burned up more IPs on my VPN than was necessary for repeatedly calling those faggots on their bullshit.

This is bullshit designed to measure the spread of disinformation across the chans and map how it propagates. We already know that game companies do far worse stuff than this like with lootbox matchmaking skewing and the like. Their strategy obviously revolves around disguising their manipulation and its far more advanced than the clumsy bullshit showcased in this alleged leak.

Don't they already do stuff like this? Barring the ads on screen (which some games do too)

I thought this was deleted by none other than mr. cake himself.

i just skimmed through this shit. absolutely bogus. who would believe this?

CUCKCHAN DELETED IT AS WELL YOU GOON, STOP TRYING TO BLEND IN!

finding the original source and distribution vector of the images could be a start.
It's rather thorough to be an outright hoax, and it's formatted in the same manner that corporate types like to think in.

In an age of universal deceit where as you allege things are even worse than they already appear, why exactly would we abandon a potential stake we can hammer towards the heart of this matter with just as much effectiveness as if it were true? Why wouldn't it be utilized to the fullest? Why would one abandon motivation and 'evidence' in a convincing and shocking enough format thanks to a half-truthful nature, which does not go far enough in its condemning nature, when something suitably and fully damning is not available? Especially as an increasingly suspicious subset of the populace will latch onto any grievous allegation against a hated overlording group, be it government or corporate, and will double-down even further in suspicion once they've set down that road as soon as any media begins to decry it as fake?

Beware the shills; their horrible secret is about to become public knowledge. It goes much deeper than just video games. k-Lo4%@MOROS

rollan

Rolling for flat

gimme some good shit

This shit was obvious a while back except for the retarded lemmings that followed us here back at the end of 2014 that all use Steam and pretend they aren't being tracked and monetized like fucking retards. This is why I disable jewtube and hooktube embeds on this site.

I'm just here for the rolls

Yeah I just read through it all and it's definitely fake, don't even bother with it. I'm gonna go to sleep now, getting pretty tired. It sure is late.

=REPORT ALL SHILLS TRYING TO DERAIL=

=THIS SHIT IS FUNDED BY SOROS=

=SHILLS OUT OF THE WOODWORK=

Roll

sure

I had actually considered that before I posted but I disagree. You run too much of a risk of the one behind the leak revealing their deception and using the fact that a few people fell for this to gaslight other investigative endeavors.

Holy fuck they are out in full force today, signal boost this shit anons. The definitely want to keep this under wrap.

Good going, retard

KEK

roll

You're not fooling anyone kike

Filter the shills and dig more. Spread it to all places.
Archive the thread and open new ones it this one gets deleted.

That actually is the exact response they want from us. They knew from the outset that anyone questioning the legitimacy of the leak could be used to drive its propagation. Assuming you aren't in league with them, you're still playing directly into their hands.

get the fuck out of here

This what happens when you invite reddit rejects.

Google has been using wifi-based location for a number of services for a long time. They pioneered this with shit like that Ingress AR game a while back and they've been iterating on it ever since.
So, yes, in all likelihood Google has a map of your home (or at least a vague idea of what your home looks like, as well as a heatmap of where you spent the most time), and they've likely sold it to other companies and given it to the NSA.

I am go to laugh if it that Anthem game

Wonder if it's one of the Boomers from the Qanon bullshit.
These bot tier attempts at trying to fit in at laughable at best.

Even if this is all true, there's a simple solution to this. Don't be a stupid nigger, don't buy microtransactions.

They use the exact same old arguments that Kushner-owned shills used on Holla Forums during the elections. Right down to claiming that you're on Killary's payroll if you go against their narrative. Wouldn't surprise me if they are funded by the US govt to spread the disinfo.

Who is "them" faggot?
This makes absolutely no sense

Either way I'm fucking tired
Someone else do the digging

More importantly
Have you forgotten where you are? Or are you a shill?

"Them" is whoever originally created and seeded these images.

It is exactly what this poster is trying to do and what you're pretending to not understand.

Any and all investigative attempts that are not being desperately ignored through information blackout or else halted by 'accidents' falling upon the investigators in the really serious cases are inevitably going to be gaslighted. 'lel conspiracy theorist, all this shit was/is fake!!!' is already in the repertoire. As a result of this kind of thing becoming increasingly known, this repertoire is also ineffectual or counterproductive outside the most doomed echochambers, or as it continually looks, walled gardens with bot enforced false consensus. Therefore, the only answer is either tireless pursuit of every angle until something or everything sticks, or for the exhausted pessimists, continued extolling of whatever information one had stopped on and held onto with confidence.

When there's a (1) and done just trying to stir up drama, I'm going to call out on their shit. A group can't focus if everyone is running around like headless chickens spreading their focus on hearsay instead of tackling actual issues, Mr. Shill.

The effects of this are pretty obvious. You see unpaid fanboys defending egregious kikery all the time and we already know plebbit is censored and manipulated like crazy.

IGNORE, REPORT AND HIDE SHILLS
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG
DIG DIG DIG

Did you not read all the posts?
The application of the technology is easy to avoid but only in the framework they're presenting it in. What happens when your OS starts using audio pulled from your mic to start mining data on you? It's going to pull voice samples to determine mental state, or background audio to figure out what you're watching on television. Then they'e going to sell that data to marketing companies so they know exactly when to market at you the hardest.
Or maybe it'll learn when you feel like being the most politically active, and what sort of content would most effectively distract you from that - then coincidentally you'll start seeing a lot more of that content on the websites you visit.
You gotta start reading between the lines. This is a small part of a global effort to turn you into a generic, unmotivated, faceless consumer that does nothing but work and buy. They want to know everything about you so that they can manipulate you. One of the posts mentions having an AI-controlled MMO avatar pretend to be a human to influence you into buying stuff - what makes you think that's going to stop with MMOs? Within your lifetime you will see imageboards die because of AI-controlled marketers. You will see banal services like Tinder and Facebook be inundated with bots that try to manipulate you into buying services.
This shit is a million times scarier than just "lol don't buy microtransactions". They want to control your life.

Get cancer and die Mark, you've ruined this board and removed any confiness and auto moderation users had.
Nothing but cuckchan crossposters shitposting nowadays and you're ok with that considering you also crosspost.

>1 thread which will likely last a day, and take anons a few hours at most of their time to dig into and confirm whether its fake or not
This isn't fucking ordinary and is worth a thread.
if you don't think so, fucking hide the thread. You don't contribute a thing by posting like a shill. There are things in this powerpoint that are sketchy as fuck and paint it as being a possible, maybe even a likely fake, but until its confirmed to be, shut the fuck up
I sincerely doubt that you bitched this much during the NX threads on Holla Forums
wew, nice response. Guessing you can't read IDs.
Polite sage because this is off-topic.

My thoughts as well. Too many shills bouncing out the floorboards trying to destroy the thread immediately.

The pictures themselves are real, we can verify with our eyes. You and detractors saying it's not true have no further proof than your opinion and a slew of (1)s backing you up, which is suspicious as fuck.

They're a mass amount of ones trying to consensus crack that this is all fake, when the only evidence at the moment are actual pictures of the slides and information based on evidence themselves. The shills and detractors offer no evidence by contrast. The fact the thread has gotten this much (1) attention, which is pretty rare for us nowadays leads me to think it's legit.

Lots of people did, especially when it was nothing but speculation
All of them got the banhammer.

Get out

You amuse me

Can any user tell the type of screen its being projected on?

This is the last response you'll get from me, shill. There is actual information in front of your face, and yet you have nothing to respond against it with, and yet are desperate to destroy a thread that wants to look into it to confirm if legit or not, a thread you could easily hide if you didn't like it.Go suck your bosses circumsized dick, goytoy.

that's my biggest issue reading through this. corporate powerpoints always try to make everything sound good, they'll make up phrases if they need to just to avoid being so overtly scummy.
it also doesn't sound far fetched that a company would be implementing something like this for marketing.

Rightful ban?
This shit is clickbait with no fucking source and Mark is allowing it.
Nothing rightful about rule 8 either, never was, it's nothing but a way of the shit vols doing whatever they want and deleting everything they dislike.

We're dealing with Data Brokerage companies, it seems like nothing is beneath them
This is one of those things that lacks a precedence, we know next to nothing about them and how they do business
More importantly the information in this powerpoint seems to be targeted towards users who already have information or knowledge about audio and AI manipulation
It even references the fact that AI manipulation is technically ahead of the law, what the fuck is that?

No fucking shit, its meant to be dug into and to be confirmed whether its fucking fake or not
its 50 fucking images, it'll take up a thread or two max if its fake, and if its real then we fucking uncovered something crazy
Stop either being retarded or keep acting like a shill and expecting your posts to not get deleted

WHERES THE SOURCE YOU CUCKCHAN NIGGER? WHERE THE FUCKING SOURCE YOU PIECE OF CROSSPOSTING SHIT?

So they could actually force half your shots to miss sometimes in order to encourage you to buy autoaim.

Would anyone go through the trouble of faking all this for such an obscure subject?

I suppose you're right on that front. At the end of the day anyone who buys into ultimately false information will be mocked and anyone who didn't believe it will just say "well we told you so" and vise versa. However, if they find a way to effectively signal boost this kind of shit to match legitimate information, the structure of imageboards is such that they could easily be flooded by disinfo that overwhelms mods and janitors rendering them useless. This, along with subversion on the part of the mods, is what killed halfchan.

OY VEY IS ANUDAH LUGGAGE LAD

I should have realized this board is nothing but newfaggots at this point.
Fuck this shit

I dunno user, maybe if we could actually look into it to verify if its real. Since the info is pretty fucking orwellian.

Aren't they starting this already with activions new thing?

You underestimate LARPers.

Shit was proven fake this morning. Why are you posting again?

Yes, tell me about it, oh wise one destroyer of shills and counter of posts

t. shill

THE MERE MENTION OF CUCKCHAN IS ENOUGH FOR USERS OF THIS FUCKING BOARD TO SHIT IT UP IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHILLS, THIS ISN'T FUCKING Holla Forums WHERE THEY WILLINGLY MINGLE WITH CUCKCHAN TRASH, FUCKOFF, GO BACK

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

You aren't very bright are you?

Just go back

No, i'm not, since i clearly can't see the verisimilitude behind the idea of an AI that identifies emotions in voices being used for videogames microtransactions

Because Mark is an autistic retard that can't follow through his decisions, not even the actual good ones like deleting cuckchan leaks or anything cuckchan related like this thread.

You mean because Mark is a fat fuck who shills for the gaming industry, we know.

One day I will successfully troll cuckchan and by extension normalfags and boomers by doing something like this. Pic related, what Qfaggotry brought us.

WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN?
THIS BOARD IS NOT Holla Forums IT'S Holla Forums, FUCKOFF CUCKCHAN

figured as much

Thanks user :D

it looks like it's an lcd screen based on the first picture in the thread, i have no idea what kind it would be and it's hard to get a sense of the size.

Of fucking course, they poisoned the fucking NeoFag dying threads as well with their stale shit memes and retardation.
They completely ruined this Holla Forums as well after Jewt nuked cuck/pol/ with censorship.

Fuckoff, you're not welcome

8/pol/ died thanks to Acid Man's fake "GamerGate and you" post which inserted the term "D&C" into their nomenclature.

HE

HAS

PROOF

DONG

8/pol/ died after cuckchan flooded it in early 2015 after Jewt nuked their haven.
That's when all the shitposting and cancer started.

HE

WAS

If he people saying its fake demanding proof weren't shills trying to stifle discussion then they wouldn't be wasting their time posting. They would simply hide the thread after calling OP a faggot and the posters retards and be on their way.

Prove me wrong, shills.

Ask and yid shall receive

This can't be real, it reads like a fucking parody.

It finally fell for me during the elections when everyone fell for cuckchan larps and started practicing esoterics unironically. They're also just don't wanna have fun anymore. Being funny is what made their memes work.

stfu cuckchan

If the reccomendation to hide the thread and go somewhere else worked then Holla Forums clones would be populated.

This isn't cuckchan or Tumblr, fuckoff you barely literate nigger

Where's the proof that it's fake

Marketers continue to be one of the greatest cancers within the industry and journos continue to cover for them by being more overtly cancerous by staging big events where they talk about marxism and feminism in video games.

it came from cuckchan.

Cuckchan

Spoken like a faggot shill out to ruin this board and stifle discussion.

Yeah, basically. Marketers murdered the net. I'd personally love to murder them all.

More like nothing escapes entropy. Not you or I, imageboards, political systems, or even fucking celestial bodies. Its inevitable that once the institutions we've been coasting on grind to a halt that we'll have to make new ones.

Maybe next time don't mention cuckchan if you don't want your shit thread to be derailed. You're talking to people who hate cuckchan.

Upon further inspection, I can't really say I don't believe that this shit happens. I find the wording of it to be way too honest for this to be real though, shit like this is always prettied up.
It's also a from cuckchan, and anything there should be disregarded immediately.
And what the fuck are we gonna "dig" for?
not that cuckchan isn't shit but

meant for >>14162469

You guys oust yourselves far too easily.

Cuckchan stifles quality
I'm merely posting what this threads deserves.

The OP's a (1) and done cuckchanner, I have no reason to believe you aren't him using a proxy.

so which of those guys are both data brokers and a limited liability corporation?

these slides are hilarious but as much as i hate when people post
i think whoever made these slides really does need to

CALL FOR DUBS AND SHITPOST HARDER

Then post it when it's confirmed, dumbass. For all we know this might just be someone trying to ruse people.

yeah, but unlike you, i wasn't trying to slide the thread into oblivion, nor to shill

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

yeah but unlike you i don't frequent >>>/cuckchan/ nor suck dick on a daily basis for that matter

Shit like this is why I've more or less abandoned the idea of helping consumers in the long run. They don't want to e helped and instead, want to be raped silly.

The whole point of posting this was to get people to dig and see if it was, and I don't really see the person who posted this posting in this thread at all so the "LARPing" option is unlikely

He just copied the text from the hq thread which I made

It's too surreal because you've been living under a rock.

Get the fuck back to tumblr, fatty.

AI thread?

This is faker than fake. You shouldn't even need to look past the second image to realize this, how gullible are you? This is just straight up a checklist of things that are known to trigger Holla Forums, and it looks like someone just used their phone to take a picture of their monitor. If this was real, their usage of the term "bait-and-switch" alone is the equivalent to bending over, dropping your pants, and begging for a lawsuit to be shoved up your ass.

Maybe this is what videogames were made for after all, isn't it?

Oh, and the use of Clippy is such an obvious "haha, just a prank guys, I had you worried there didn't I?" message that I'm actually somewhat surprised how autistic you retards being.

holy shit

>NEXT VERSION: January 24th, 2017

So is this Bioware?

who fucking knows, OP thinks dropping a bunch of things_shitty_game_devs_already_do.jpg with no tie to who's doing it is helpful/useful/shocking

Fuckoff shill, actually give proof this isn't real and actually contribute to the thread goyim.
Do I fit in yet?

Anyone who has been into those kind of corporate meetings know that they never ever lay out their horseshit that plainly. They always hide it behind some kind of jargon that the average dumbass wouldn't catch on. I can easily see those fuck do something that awful but they would never expose it that plainly to the average idiot who works under them.

HEY GUY'S!

GUESS WHAT??

★·.·´¯`·.·★kony2012★·.·´¯`·.·★

meant for

PDF is legit. They're using studies from MIT

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

Clippy seems like the kind of asinine relatable corporate joke that I would see being used at such a place.

Reginald posting is a guilty pleasure of mine.

but what was the source that it was fake?
I have no doubt they would try something like this look at dlc and paying for mods.

it's a shill, user. the thread is being raided by D&C shills trying to misdirect you. there is nothing to suggest this is fake.

Corporate kikes are never that direct when they push for horrible shit. They always mask it in some type of language the common man don't understand. That's how it was debunked.

there's also nothing to suggest that it is real either

you're an idiot

why would they use cryptic language?

IS the OP about a presentation to tribe? that Jewtube audio was about him speaking to the tribe in supposedly private.

Lawsuits and bad PR. Manipulating language is how kikes make their life while trying to shut down everyone else.

it's a public voice meeting EA has every so often. again you are idiots

No it isn't read the goddamn description. It's a speech he gave out to stockholders, retard.

a public speech to shareholders you fucking idiot, do you not remember the somewhat comfy thread long ago back on cuckchan where we listened to it?

LITERALLY

investor.ea.com/events.cfm?list=Featured,Future,Past

My cuckchan days were spent as a Holla Forums-tard then as a Holla Forumsack, I don't know what the thread you're referring to is

I refuse to believe that redditshit is real. I absolutely refuse.

where's the evidence that it's real

can't find an archive of the thread but the video I linked was around the time of it

Reddit wanted to make a micronation once.

So what did the black Redditors just assume that white Redditors would just build the houses for them.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing

This was obviously made by an idiot. This will make confirming if it's real or not much harder. Poe's law and all.

it seems like an unfinished draft

4chan has a crypto-coin sitting at 1 cent.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/

>>>/out/

>>>/reddit/

What if artificially driven happiness could give you the strength to fight in the real world? I just want someone to care enough about me to help me grow as a person I wish people cared enough about themselves to learn and grow more as people strong enough to talk about ideas with instead of drama or gossip

This is all I need to know you're a faggot who can't deal with disagreement. You're obviously accustomed to safe spaces, so go back to them.

It's a bad thing, because their "solution" to alleviating depression will be encouraging you to buy more shit so you get a quick fix. If anything they'll exploit depressive states into fueling addiction through conditioning, much like how you hook someone on drugs to keep control of them.

Thanks co-intel pro. I'm going to go to sleep now, getting pretty tired. It sure is late.

Holy christ, reported. What the fuck even ARE you?

What if living a lie is always, objectively bad. Go back to reddit, you pathetic, mentally defective worm.

wew. Thanks for spreading the Holla Forums conspiracy theory bullshit here fellow redditor.
Here, have a bump. I got a good laugh out of this shit.

the ultimate goal is to have everyone join the collective making you "happy" all the time in a transhumanist "utopia" in order to get you to buy more shit.

This is some retarded bullshit alright.

your an idiot, there already trying to make dream Advertisement and personalized advertisement like in minority report.

Oh I bet they are.

No that image perfectly summarizing you.
a fucking Retard.

Because I don't believe on this unsourced shit that OP is parroting?

But where is the source that its fake?
You keep spouting its fake but dont provide any evidence that its fake.

i'm not promoting the platform, im showing the evidence. Its like some retard who's house is on fire and won't belive it until it's too late.

Where is the source that it's real?

Some pictures of a power point anyone could've made, of course

Fag nobody cares if you think the thing is fake. Everyone with an ounce of skepticism should.
I still think the thing has a pretty good chance of being fake, but there is way too much sketchy shit here to be dismissed without confirming if its fake or if its real and the purpose of this thread should be to find that out
Or you can shitpost about a few retarded lines in the thing and ignore the disturbing amount of work, evidence and actual research and data that exists for this shit

said its likely an unfinished draft or something like that

It's retards like you who do not understand how presenting evidence works. You need something to support it that's been proven and is factual that directly relates to the subject at hand.
I can simply make some shitty document in latex in an hour detailing this whole great push into shitposting and how I can turn shitposters into weapons of mass destruction, throw a couple of names into it and base it on something that's currently happening. Take a few blurry screenshots, throw on some poorly edited black censorship to hide the (obviously fake) private details then go wild. You're a fucking retard if someone unironically used
FUCKING CLIPPY
in a serious business conference.
Refer to my earlier point. And I only find using Ted x fucking hilarious because you can be any fucking faggot and host a talk there. How the fuck did you think SAM HYDE got up there.

Thanks, I have been searching for this image.

Oh god, this shit again first thing in the morning.

Im not defending it, but people keep saying it was proven fake without evidence.

blurry pictures doesn't mean its fake.

Retard, how do you do that without digging into it.
I suppose you think Conspiracies just come out into the open all of a sudden and everyone finds out about it because there is so much evidence that its there.

its shitty dry humor, why wouldn't they use it. Ted isnt any better, they only let faggots talk and if you dont conform to their horeshit dribble you cant present anything there. there was a guy who made a ted video saying science is bullshit and has become a religion and they removed his video.

Fake and gay.

Go back to reddit.

Now.

You're just going to get bombarded with one liner responses that try to discredit you through no logic beyond the obvious, and especially no discussion. It's consensus cracking. Google cointel pro. They have a set of techniques they use on us.

The same shit happens on Holla Forums on a daily basis.

I'm not really sure what to do about it. But we should be thinking of a way to create an new chan that cant be cracked by shills or overwhelming a.i.'s.

I don't care if you or anyone cares about my opinion or not, this is a discussion board and I am merely sharing it like everyone else does.

what crawled up your ass? If you can't read then don't respond.

I think that you are being a tad bit paranoid there. This site isn't the bastion of free speech that you believe, you are not some internet warrior and "they" be it whoever you want them to be are too busy getting that done to ever care about your shadow hunting and watered down discussion.

I think that you are being a tad bit new here. This site is the bastion of free speech that you don't believe it is, you are some internet faggot and "we" be it whoever you want them to be are getting stronger.

google.com/search?q=consensus cracking&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS643US643&oq=consensus cracking&aqs=chrome..69i57.3752j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Well do you have a lead that can be directly tied to this little draft? Because from what I can tell, there's only "Databroker LLC" that may provide even a remote clue. Even then, that's a really fucking generic name if I've ever seen one. All we can do is roughly speculate and get fucking no where. It's best to assume it's fake and gay because it's the internet. Everyone can post shit anonymously.
Well if it is a rough draft then that might be slightly more forgivable. I just cannot imagine something like clippy being used in some proper document. As for Ted, it's a shitshow that has varying degrees of actually credible talkers.

Good fucking luck but your entire post is fucking classic Holla Forumsack horsecrap. After all, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Also, just want to point out. OP is a (1) and done kind of faggot. Just only merely pointing that out,.

Oh yes, I bet that the website owned by Jim Watkins a literal freemason, is the latest bastion of free speech. How ya enjoyin' that watered down discussion courtesy of your god Imkampfy fufufufu~

Well it was anyway. Cant you let a guy hold on to the past?

Where should we go now?

Go back to Reddit, kike. Everything is a lie until proven true.

Kill yourself or stop posting unsubstantiated bullshit. Simple.

Cry more, bitch. Prove your claim or get told to fuck off. We deal only in fact here.

Some sort of decentralized social network.

>>>/tumblr/
You have no clue what this place is.

How are anons supposed to investigate and find proof when you won't let them? You refuse to allow any discussion to occur until someone finds the goal of the topic of the discussion that this thread is about. The fact that you're trying to prevent any discussion from occurring to see if this is actually true or not and framing your argument in such a disingenuous way that it is somehow a bad thing that anons want to research and verify if this is legit or not is very telling of your motivations here. But undoubtedly you'll try and jew your way out of that as well, since you're not trying to contribute to the discussion here but prevent it.

Do not continue to be alive. You’re too stupid to be called human.

That's cute and it'd be true if there was any semblance of "investigative discussion" to be had. This is the second 200+ thread on this that I know of and it's been nothing but a bunch of circlejerking to what is essentially a conspiracy theorist's wet dream interjected a few times to call sceptics shills.

In fact, this entire thread has been forcefully devolved into shitposting and derailment to try and prevent anons from even checking to see if the information is legitimate or not. The fact so much effort is being put into preventing to investigate what is supposed to be "obviously fake". If it were fake, why would they care so much?

There has been nothing but derailment and attacks on any suggestion of researching it by you, a few others, and a slew of (1)s.
Conspiracy theorist was started by the CIA to discredit investigations into the jfk assassination.
You don't even talk like an user.

Hey, fucking retard. If you want to waste your time on this stupid bullshit, feel free to use the dedicated thread linked in the OP. There's no reason for it to have a dedicated thread here. None.

Most ads you see on the internet are governed by algorithms to eventually achieve that purpose. Through they're more interested in analyzing and manipulating people into wanting and buying their products. It's quite a lucrative business to get into if you know how to construct AI solutions to handle big data.

But the general idea of social manipulation has already been experimented further with by Facebook. For instance they were caught manipulating feeds to see if they could shift the emotional state of users, by selective exposure to positive vs negative articles. The point is the technologies and means to do it autonomously already exist to reach towards that goal. This doesn't even begin to cover what intelligence agencies would use such things for.

However I think this particular "leak" reads like a poorly written draft proposal to sell existing concepts they mashed together into one solution to a business. It probably be more useful to look into the technologies and sources it mentions instead of focusing on the leak as a whole.

Making an ass of yourself provide a counterpoint?

I think the solution to all of the problems related to gaming a pretty clear
We know literally everything they do is focused on tricking people into buying bullshit, imagine if they spent that money, time and effort on making good games instead?
It'll never happen but either way, we should probably just quit buying things as much as possible.

If it is a leak why is it redacted.

Facts are subjective.

Nope

only good post in this entire thread

What's preventing you from discussing it? Is me simply posting discrediting it preventing you from discussing it? Maybe if there was any credible evidence on show that actually furthered this investigation I wouldn't be laughing so hard at how retarded this all is.

Consider the following; OP is a (1) and done OP.

Prove me wrong, christcuck.

Prove yourself objectively right, person who doesn't believe in objectivity.

Reported. This isn’t a joke: kill yourself. You’re not going to be living past the DotR anyway.

Reported for intl.

What, using the English language? Posts like these or constant "meme spacing" bullshit that is a result of the narrow input box 99% of the time make my blood boil so let me use some language that you can understand: Fuck off nigger and come back when you have some actual proof and not blurry camera pictures that have way too many red flags in them to be considered even remotely credible. You keep bitching about "investigating" these "leaks" and I say to you - what's there to investigate? Let's take a critical look.

Again, for the slow fucks - if you risked your career presumably to leak shit you're not supposed to, why the fuck would you black out any important information knowing full well that nothing could be verified by any means?

Fake and gay.

No shit, you motherfucking faggot. Reply to someone else.

Shit, wrong word. Reported for admitting to being mentally ill, too.

The quality of shills is really going downhill since the election.

Yeah, you’re not putting any effort into it at all, kike. Reported.

I already have an idea for one, I want to create it using blockchain and p2p technology. the more people in a thread the better it will run.

The fact that this thread was shitposted and derailed into oblivion by you and a good few dozen (1)s if not more is proof enough that was not possible. And you are either an idiot or being willfully obtuse to claim otherwise. Why don't you leave and let anons discuss it. Is this threads very existence so much of a threat to you?

I can’t be a kike because kikes don’t exist, according to you, kike.

L O L

I also just realized that these pictures were taken from either a piece of paper or a fucking computer screen not a projector. Nice "presentation leak", really.

Yeah it's pretty obvious huh.

Nah.

When the board is populated by people like "ActivisionAnon" it's very much a threat.

What is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed already? Why don't you investigate and come back to share your results?

No, everything is truth until proven false.
Take your nonsensical brainless self elsewhere.

Yes, reported.

I'm getting sick of the conspiracy theories on this board. It wasn't like this in 2008.

Sage and report. Why’d you out yourself? Seems counterproductive.

that's the point, all shills will say its false until proven true. You cant prove it true until you actually investigate, but by investigating you are concluding it's true before coming to the conclusion that its false.

Everything is true until you can prove its false. that is Truth.
Everything is false until proven true. That is Lazy and a lie.

There's nothing implausible about a leaker taking pictures of the presentation on the computer screen. In fact, it would be much stranger if they weren't; if the pictures were of a projector, that would imply the presenter and the audience just sat there and ignored the guy taking all the pictures of sensitive information.

Once you know what corruption looks like you'll be wary of early signs.

Yes, reported.

Kill yourself, you fucking lunatic.

Newfags pushing outlandish conspiracy theories that could never happen IRL, not now and not in 20 years, need to be called out and mocked relentlessly. Anons have to take a stand against this sort of nonsense.

Likewise, Fagioli.

Using your brain to come to conclusions about truth is looked down by you isnt it.

Good goy, the government loves you.

Your credit score will go up if you were living in china.

You know why most court systems in the west have innocent until proven guilty, right? Wait, do we live in Phoenix Wright land suddenly? Is my dreams of becoming an Ace Attorney going to become true?

Why does it have to be classified as true or false if you don't know?

Why are people not okay with saying they don't fucking know if something is true or not?

Whats wrong with saying "We don't fucking know until we find out?"

Pretty sure this place didn't exist in 08, faggo.

I remember people saying the same thing about mass government surveillance . :^)

If you are innocent then why are you in a trial to prove that you are innocent.

Another shill outs himself.

Enjoy your delicious hamburger in this american restaurant.

The only people who are so report happy are bootlicking goons. You sure you're in the right place?

Go back to reddit, the report button isnt a downboat you fucking peice of shit.

I don't know about that, user.

That might just be the most retarded thing I've read today.

Never mind, I admit to being a retard that can't read.

but you are claiming innocent until proven guilty, if you are innocent then why do you have to prove that you are innocent and not guilty?

the truth is you are guilty until proven innocent otherwise you wouldn't be pleading your innocence to a court.

ITT: Shills get GOOFED

Eat my ass, you'd love it. I would too

No fucking mod will give a rat's ass about a spamming queer like you, here some more laughter reaction pictures.

What does the setting of the original Phoenix Wright game have to do with Commiefornia?

but by asking you are trying to confirm if it is true. you are assuming its fact until you get evidence its fasle.

and this is why you don't ditch school everybody.

Has any of you chromosome hoarders actually read any of these slides? Has anyone here actually ever been to any sort of business presentation, because the moron who made these "leaks" certainly hasn't. Let me actually try (yeah I know, it's hopeless) to educate you retards.

Take the intermission slide

If we break this down we see several red flags:

Direct, too familiar
Direct speech, not used in professional presentations
Same
too personal

Does that language sound in any way, shape or form professional? This is obviously intended as a presentation for "serious" people, i.e. marketing, business, "the suits" for short. Let's try helping our aspiring mind-control master get his pitch right by re-writing that paragraph.

This paragraph tells the same thing but it's

Far more likely to be something you find in "serious" presentations. There's your "investigative analysis", completely and conveniently ignoring the fact that, once again, the whistleblower REDACTED any indicting info from the slides. Can we now finally drop this stupid bullshit?

Yes! MAGA

You’re wrong. It’s real because no one has proven it false. You’re obviously just a shill.

I've seen plenty of presentations with similar phrasing and content, maybe you've just seen stick-in-the-mud presentations.

Also, all of the technology and methods outlined are known to exist and definitively be real, just never outlined as being directed at gaming, or at least, not all at once, the entire thing is wholly plausible if not obviously already enacted and active for quite a long time in several games.

Any unqualified retard can make presentations, user – it's a job that falls to the low-tier people. I've had to sit through presentations with language much worse than that, even things like "your" instead of "you're".

SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO

MAGA
A
G
A

This isn't an argument between true or not, it's an argument about how you and others did all in your power to prevent any type of discussion and research to SEE if it were true by anons. Anons weren't even given the chance to try and figure it out. This is more akin to a lawyer being attacked and prevented from even researching if the evidence he found was true or not.

Or JFK, or the government supporting terrorist cells. Conspiracy theory is nothing but a character attack on a skeptical person trying to find truth by evidence and to research accordingly. It's anons in this thread claiming no research or search for evidence or truth is necessary because "obviously it's fake, and you can't talk and research to see otherwise". It leads me to wonder where all these fucks are coming from.

And you call us the shills.

You do know we have IDs, right?

I'm a humble shitposter, just like you.

(checked) 卐

they are a bunch of young clowns who want to see the world burn, prone to self-destruction and wanton destruction. the motto is pic related

hat a way to blow up your cover faggot

IDs are subjective.

Pewter is too busy looking up uncensored porn in the bumplocked 4am thread to do his actual fucking job.

I've been in the thread for a while, that's how posting works user.

It's funny because it's true

This is some cospiratard imagining how corporate drones talk. If this shit was real it would be called something like "AI-assisted suggestion".

Goodnight everyone.

How the fuck is this thread still up you paranoid morons? It's not legit at all. Everyone who's saying it's not professional enough is spot on, this is like a Reddit atheist trying to write fake excerpts from holy books to scare people into rejecting their religion.

You've overestimating what your average "professional" presentation looks like. See and

Everything is true until proven false.
–t paid shills

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PROVE THAT THIS IS FAKE?

Can you post the prove that this is legit?

some anons said it was prove fake this morning, i would like to see this.

There isn't any "prove" that this is fake, but there is indirect evidence.
Likewise, there isn't any "prove" that this is real, but it exists.
Stop being a sperg.

can you post it?

see

this is not a source, i have asked now 4 times, nice and friendly for some sort of link. All i got so far was jackshit and now you just give me some random comment saying
i'm not asking for theories, anons here caliming this was proven fake this morning, i would like to see that. Please give source!

Nigger, try actually reading next time. I repeat: there isn't any proof that the leak is fake. You really need to stop being retarded and try to actually think before posting.

The placeholder good ads and placeholder bad ads pages are not taken of a screen. Instead, they are pictures taken of printed paper. This might indicate that the presentation this is being given to, the presenter is giving out these printed images to circle and/or mark them up for brainstorming.

'2d work for customer retention slide'
mentions VK. VK is a russian social media site which indicates it's being presented at a company working internationally our outside the US because VK has never sold their data to US based companies afaik.

The last line on the Clever Indicators slide seems suspicious. This line would never appear in a real presentation, thus giving rise to a theory that this is a draft for a presentation they will be giving in the future.

Judging by the aliasing and moire patterns in the screenshots, these pictures were taken of a 2013 era 1366x768 screen on a laptop. Additionally these images were taken in full screen and in a dimly lit room judging by how the bezel of the screen is illuminated.
***additional analysis of the pictures can be done, but my suspicion is that these pictures were taken on a thinkpad from that era, I have owned several laptops in my time and the textured plastic bezel looks most similar to the Thinkpad I owned back then.

On the clever indicators slide:
The middle square on the second line does not completely obscure the first letter of the blanked word. That letter in particular has a full-height bar on the far left. The only capital letters that can fit there are: B,D,E,F,H,K,L,M,N,P,R,T/

X purchased 1.6% of Y.

This could be investigated.

On three such slides, they give direct links to academic papers instead of using proper citation.
In 'Clever Indicators - Overall' slide in particular. This also arises suspicion that this not a final draft for something to be given at a presentation.

What is H.A.N.K.?

you said
and gave me a random comment

based on "IF", actually nothing.
OK, get it, there is no evidence but also noindirect evidence in my opinion, if you think otherwhise, good for you. Your opinion is based on jackshit.
I was actually asking for the prove anons keep saying was posted this morning in the other thread but i get the feeling there is no prove at all.

this is now my 5th comment and all i got was a back and forth discussion ala' cointelpro, the fuck is going on here?

The "leak" being redacted is the indirect evidence, numbnuts. It's not the post itself, it's the logic that the post reveals that you should pay attention to. The "if" was rhetorical: there is no question that the "leak" was redacted, you can see that for yourself.
I'm glad that you can at least get a "feeling" for something I told you directly twice now, even in spite of your apparent lack of any cognitive ability.

why didn't anyone notice this.

KILL THE SHILLS

WE NEED NEW BREAD NOW

chancoin is almost 16 cents. Also not the only 4chan coin there is.

Regardless of that though, stuff like this wouldn't really be surprising for an internal meeting or something. I work in industry and there is open talk about how to dump more waste into the river system or the air. Whether its cheaper to pay the environment fines this time, how long they have till they can do a major excursion without having the fines upped significantly, how to cheat the flue gas testing, shit like that. I imagine internal meetings at a data brokerage company would be at least this shady, or more so.

This.
Forget the shills and keep digging information on this.
AND if it turns out to be fake, maniplate information to spread it like it were true.
The goal is to ruin the corporations that alreeady manipulate games to lure normalfags.
ANYTHING goes, if it harms or destroys those corporations.

I don't think you know what the word investigation means.

Fuck off. The last thing this industry needs is more fake shit that will blow up in consumers faces. Find the truth if possible. If not then spread the information and keep an eye for any patterns that the images apply to. Either way if these pics become widely circulated enough then it will at the very least be more easy to keep vigilant on the effort to see any examples of these practices being employed.

gee, why is this thread all the way down to page 6?
is it because the shills are desperate to get rid of this thread?

It's because it hit the bumplimit, goon-kun.

Hi goon

>>>/SomethingAwful/

this is bait right?

also, sageing a bumplimit thread? you are also a newfag.

If you belive it's fake then why investigate in the first place. You know its fake so why even bother. your an idiot. The only reason you would Investigate is if you belive it could be true.

There's the difference retard. To investigate is to gain facts. What you believe doesn't matter.
Which it might be. You can't say for crtain it isn't can you?

You need to investigate to determine if something is fake in the first place.

I heard that the person who released these censored the names and important information as a way to blackmail the company into not implementing this, but If that's true then this retard should have released the info in the first place. Nothing says protest like a good gaslighting from social media.

Looks like anthem in the slideshows about the examples off good/bad advertising. No surprises at all if it actually is them; but then what would be the point of covering up an already infamous publishers known for doing dirty shit?

If this was leaked to the public, it was leaked by them for a good reason.

Meh, video games are for escapist fags to hide from reality

So is Holla Forums. What's your point?

The implications of this extend far beyond video game kikery. Imagine a program that knows when you're sick of your political party and sends you a bit of the right pandering. Or a politician who uses this kind of analysis to know precisely how much shit her constituents will take before re-election starts to become less likely.