Cuckchan whistleblower posted this, both thread and archive got nuked

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

Cuckchan whistleblower posted this, both thread and archive got nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403405459/
archive.is/0uWbh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't really know what this is, but your trips compel me. Explain OP.

The fuck is the third one about and what do I need to destroy immediately?

fake news

Not really sure what we're supposed to do when we don't even know who is doing this though.

seems about using the phone's movement to dig even further into the user.

I mean the trips are concerning, but didnt this get proven or atleast pushed to be fake? due to the fact how the wording is something a company would never ever use in a presentation. Try asking Holla Forums.

Looks like a plan for spying on you and your home by scanning and parsing your immediate environment everytime your phone sends and receives information

ok

Stop that
>>>Holla Forums11150685

Fake news.

Nigger read that image carefully.
It uses Clippy as an example of Bad Ads.

How is this possible?

I need some actual proof and not some shaky "100% legit" pictures from a powerpoint that any retard can cook up in under 10 minutes.

k

I don't believe any kind of "official presentation" is gonna use clippy, even in jest.

that's a new one.

These.
Some actual confirmation and proof would be nice, though I'll sift through these anyways and see if there's anythign worthwhile or something that can serve as confirmation can be found in it

you're still likely correct though

It's so big it's retarded.
Unless there's more details to it, I'll just go play or code something.

Also again, post in the GG thread in case it gets nuked and give some explanation and context

I hate to be "that faggot" but why is the name of the data broker blacked out and how do we know this isn't some user snapping pictures of his own computer?

The same thread where people shilled and defended Valve's practices against the user and their own ToS through VAC? I don't think so

Why don't you read the thread? It's fishy as fuck, so remain skeptical.

nice digits.

fag

Nice quads

We don't

Funny enough to see zero replies (other than shills) about the entire situation that was posted with precise and accurate details. Eat my quads and go back to Reddit.

Gonna have to post proofs or gtfo
also

You seriously think people are that stupid?

I guess you just answered your own question.

FUCKING WEW, WHAT IS THIS SHIT

gay sex with hats on will give me tf2 ads and listings for Pink as Hell painted cosmetics?
what?

Nigga what do you expect? Not everyone subscribes to Listen and Believe

Partially redacting the company name is what makes this seem fishy. Why do that? And if someone faked this, what was the point?

I am only saying its fake in the context of what information has been presented. Also being a reactionary faggot gets nothing done. We need more information.

I say we spread it anyways.

If its fake, then we get to see Reddit overreact and shitsling, and if its real then we've done the right thing
Either way it looks very thoroughly presented

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/403405459/

to protect them from outrage and undeserved hate of course!

This is not new.
There was a report on a German radio station (Deutschlandfunk) not too long ago about how the mobile games market is developing.
One of the people they interviewed was a man who had funded a company based around increasing ad revenue and micro transaction profits.
He explained that altering the exoerience of the player, my making him lose a match, and then displaying him a much nicer car in an ad could work wonders. At the same time, the gratification of sudden success after spending money could be used to connect not only success and spending money, but also success and a certain ad.
If a player is displayed a certain ad after a victory for example, or his character is shown enjoying a product after a success, the player learns that spending money=success=product.

The whole idea of creating a map of the place the user lives is actually kind of ingenious. They are using a one dimension input method to figure out a 3 dimensional space (which is bound to be non-perfect, but enough for their purposes).
Whenever you move your phone collects data on how well it can reach the Wifi router. If they know how many places in your place exist with significant differences in wifi strength, then they know how large your place is and how much income you most likely have.
If they know which room is your living room and you like to browse a store there, they can push for more ads when you are there. When you are in your bedroom they can push for food ads, and while you are on the toilet they can send reminders for a specific game.
It's devilish, but genious.

Go do whatever you want.

That's creepy as fuck

If its your house that you own, then why do you pay taxea on the land? Why does the bank acquire it when you die?

cause you have a mortgage you ninny.

And apparently OP is a lying faggot.

You still pay property tax on your land.

Shouldnt be a surprise, with the all the Kabala preaching(human brotherhood and other multicultural or multiracial type of talk to get everybody together). To bring a all powerful androgynous entity, based on the unity of opposites, ruling over mankind after being recreated after everybody "willingly" gets together to be as one. And how the concept of golem connects with this, knowing that golem is related to AI in some (((tech circles))), with all that thing about magic words to give life to a image or some kind of god-like powers to the user.
tl;dr Revelation 13, 17.

and you also pay a sales tax and income tax, your point?

You tried to push that fake shit yesterday too fucking faggot. Go back and stay there.

test

I'm so glad I don't have a smartphone or play games online. This looks fake as shit though, even if it sounds like something that could be and probably is being done.

imagine that

Looking at the Holla Forums thread, don't usually go there due to mods but this was pretty interesting, the biggest story if true

If it is a LARP then the guy should write stories

I believe it means the guy will purchase something he otherwise wouldn't to impress the girl.

archive.is/0uWbh
One of the journals used for this shit
It actually seems legit. Goes along with this slide

Also
HOLY SHIT THIS MIGHT EXPLAIN THE INFLUX OF SHIT THREADS ASKING ABOUT WHAT KIND OF "GAMES YOU WOULD MAKE FOR WOMEN" AND "WHAT KIND OF GAMES WOULD WOMEN LIKE" THREADS

I should note also that we got this set of pix because, supposedly, a deadman's switch (aka pre-set commands that would make available certain sensible data if someone, presumably the one who gave the commands, disappeared) activated and placed instructions as an OP

Australian, to boot. I don't believe it but i read mods here deleted a thread already. Vols don't seem to understand that purging something mildly interesting will only make some penises harder.

That’s the biggest problem with this: what fucking switch? Whose? For what? Where? Has anyone in the industry or anyone here involved in (actual, not the modern literal kikery) gamergate ever said anything about that, ever? How is this supposedly coming out of the blue? What good is a dead man’s switch if no one knew about it or what it meant?

LEARN HOW TO READ, YOU KIKE-ADDLED SHILL. YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR PROPERTY.
Holy fucking christ, you’re retarded. If you “own” your house outright, no mortgage, it’s stolen from you if you don’t pay your ✡property tax✡.

Kill yourself, you blithering fucking idiot. I don’t pay a tax until the day I die on MY FUCKING POSSESSIONS for the privilege of CONTINUING TO OWN THEM.

Decent Cooking Mama sequel that tells them to stay in the fucking kitchen.

Its sad that when you stop paying taxes, mortgage and property tax you are literally and openly declaring war on the kike system.

Thats a good point and Big Data creep isnt a new thing, thats just a "upgrade" and specialization towards vidya.
It isnt the first time anons find this kind of deep shit, like the findings in early GG threads before it got derailed and focus was shifted.

OH BOY
2018 is starting hot

Yeah, you don't because you have a loan, also known as a mortgage. If you pay off your loan, the bank cannot tank your house after you die dipshit.

You pay to buy them, you get taxed on your salary, you get taxed on your home. Are you fucking underaged or something?

Whoa, whoa whoa, user, I don't like that line of critical thinking, now you fall inline with the rest of the anons and believe anything thats posted on the internet.
I'm skeptical but I will be keeping this shit in mind

Everyone should be skeptical about this shit, but its only 50 images to go through, not like its a massive PDF or some shit
See if there's anything you can find that paints it as fake or it having some legitimacy

stinks of Reddit