ITT videogames with political themes/messages that aren't just SJW diversity shit

ITT videogames with political themes/messages that aren't just SJW diversity shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TAcR4C8XaJw?t=271
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gr8 thread ohpee

Well, you did say “not JUST”, I guess.

That's like saying Watchmen is conservative because one of it's MCs is very conservative. You can tell a political story without necessarily pushing one of the two major political ideologies.

ACCEPT IT

MGS3 villains only. Clearly homosexuality is for commies

**okay, and Snake makes a gay joke in the intro to the GBC game. The intro takes so long it slipped past the censors

The House always wins

Armstrong was had a pretty multicultural team himself.

lol

New Vegas, maybe Shitrim.

Armstrong had a brown French girl, an obvious faggot, and a Puerto Rican smug bastard. Apply yourself.

Don't blindly follow shit from AC 1/2

Bioshock 1 had a solid message against Ayn Rand's philosophies.

Basically every Tom Clancy game has a light political undertone due to their nature.

Actually, it could be considered a more pro-Ayn Rand message since the decay started when Andrew Ryan started cracking down on the new drugs instead of informing people of them, which would have been the Ayn Rand thing to do.

i mean what did you expect? these guys cant handle anything outside the echochamber

Has anyone ever tried re adding the american flag at the end of mgs2?

Desperado was pretty multicultural, even without counting the robot dog.

One of the endings is anarcho-communist, isn't it?

I haven't played it in many years, but possibly. The game was made with the intention of having different viewpoints.

thats the beauty of deus ex, its political without shilling for one side.

Pretty much this. I'm sick of Holla Forums pushing these bullshit threads.

I don't really care about political messages if the game they're being delivered in is really good without them.

Guess Mike Tyson's Punch-Out is cuckshit now.

youtu.be/TAcR4C8XaJw?t=271
I mean, it souldn't be too hard with some simple blender skills.

Nah, it's more like a typical Hollywood style "Mankind wins!" ending. It is certainly more bright ending than two others. Illuminati ending is sounds more like bad ending and Fusion ending was nice but it's too opened ending. What would JC do when he becomes a digital god?

Wew, you're mister retard.

Don't forget the samurai HUE and monsoon being from cambodia

If I got anything out of Witcher 2 it's that politics is anarchism and order clashing on every level of society in as stupid a way as possible.

There are 3 endings. Spoilers, obviously. Most probably have played this game and if you haven't then do that.
-Merge with Helios
This option basically means that Helios and JC merge and Helios understands what humans want, Helios controls all communications around the globe and can solve issues faster than humans ever could.
-A new dark age
This is probably what you mean by "anarcho-communist" even though it isn't that at all, all global communications are destroyed and humanity goes into a new dark age. Tracer Tong thinks that this is great and will be an age of freedom, city states and craftmen, so I wouldn't call it communist as communism is global.
-Join the Illuminati
With this ending you kill Bob Page and join with the Illuminati with Stanton Dowd and Morgan Everett to be a new invisible hand, controlling the world from the shadows. An age of prosperity, freedom and knowledge is the idea behind this ending.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sleeping Dogs didn't really have a message outside of how much it sucks to have an identity crisis while infiltrating organizing crime, though it did make some statements through that I want to say.
I'll just be damned if I know what other than how much pop culture around chicks in media sucks, damn if I don't hate and love yellow fever for all the right reasons.

Honestly, Big Boss idolizing Che is perfect whether it's a misunderstanding on Kojimbo's part or not, considering what kind of person Big Boss became. The bullshit cult of personality he has, the playing of the savior archetype when he's actually a morally dubious asshole, the deciding that he's fine with nuking the shit out of people if necessary, the betraying of his own people, etc, etc.

Being an SJW is more about how to push politics, not exactly the belief. Basically it's the difference between subtle ideology/having it make sense in the game vs just being on a soap box.

That can't be right. In fact, the term itself can barely be any more literal.
They have their preferred methods of doing it, but the term SJW is about the individual's beliefs and actions, not the method.

Action= Methods. Being a warrior means you are literally fighting/pushing for the cause. If someone has a belief but doesn't push it then they aren't a warrior.

What a good little Marxist rat you are.

Nice scapegoat faggot. I just hate seeing vocab get completely destroyed and overused by faggots. Use the terms right. I bet you overuse the term "cuck" and "edgy" too and all those words that used to have meaning but no longer do.

Like you are doing? SJW is a well understood term that the left have invented for themselves.

user, the term actually had a specific meaning before. What do you think "warrior" means user? Just admit you are a newfag and get over it.

I always thought SJW meant Self-Justified Witchhunters

I see we're dealing with a dumbfuck.

Maybe if you are an idiot. I just stated that the word Warrior means that they are warriors for a cause vs someone who just thinks something but doesn't act on it. You lost this a while ago, just stop user.

Any game that depicts niggers as something other than 85 IQ rape apes who need to just be taken off the planet is SJW diversity shit.

Okay then, we can call them social justice peasants.

Literally what was political about MGR.

Everything stems from Raiden's belief in using his strength to protect the weak and Armstrong believing only the strong can bring prosperity, freedom and virtue and the manipulative weak bureaucrat shits on top of many others need to be purged if necessary.

If "politics" are something as simple as "don't fucking victimize kids or people in general with technology to make soldiers no matter how righteous you're supposed to be" or "don't use war just for your selfish desires", they're nothing more than criticizing actual bad shit people should while making it serve a purpose as entertainment through characters, their motivations as people and the plot it all ties into.

While I do think it's rather silly to be on alarm about any country shifting to the right as a reaction to the craziness on the left. There's nothing inherently bad about being a moderate lefty unless you become an apologist for the far left monkeys shitting up my vidya.