Explain why Trotsky was wrong

Explain why Trotsky was wrong

PROTIP: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wasn't ancom

something something ice pick

wtf i thought mods deleted this thread 10 minutes ago?

trotskyism wasn't the problem, trotskyists and trotsky himself were.

chicken in every pot
ice pick in every trot

How tho. That doesn't even make sense

wtf I love Stalin now

To be fair I've never seen a decent refute against Trotsky's theory of why the USSR become degenerated.

He pretty much was the Izual of the Russian revolution.

Trotsky was right, and should be rehabilitated by all M-L parties.

Modern trot parties are cancer though

What a sad thing to know that this is how "marxists" debate ideas nowadays

that's evidence not an Idea.

Tankies literally think Trotsky and his followers are some kind of ethereal superhuman boogeyman that is everywhere and behind all evils. The way Napoleon blames Snowball for literally everything that goes wrong in Animal Farm is an accurate representation of how tanks actually view Trots. It's like Holla Forumsyps and Cultural Marxism/Jews.

He wasn't I'm glad he did what he did. I'm also glad that he betrayed the Soviets. Trotsky was the most honest person in the 20th century outside of Wilhelm Reich and Kurt Godel.

He kept to his delusions of the "workers state" theory while dismissing the "ultra-leftist" Bordigists and councilists all too easily. This is contingent to his theoretical/tactical/organizational failures and historical and contemporary Trotskyist dysfunction.

Related. id/pol/ needs the real red pill.

we know Holla Forums is always wrong can you please sage next time you point out exactly why they are wrong this time?

it makes it easier for moderators to see who needs to be banned.
not that they do anything here because they work for the feds but one day someone might create a non-porky-owned leftist community and then you can't just shitpost as if nothing matters.

Found the ShareBlue Holla Forumsyp

you accidentally replied to the wrong post, possibly in the wrong thread too.

Cultural Marxism kinda links directly to him in many ways, y'know. Especially that whole fight between the NAACP and SWP.
Also, funny you bring that up since the jews confirmed their faggy 'golden boy' (no, the other one) stems from CM himself.
CM is just weaponised IDpol really.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right (take note of who taught Gottfried)
Unfortunately they ran this after the election so everyone was still too busy flipping out to give it much scrutiny.

He was a braggadocious blowhard that fucked up peace so he could get more war.

Fuck him and his bullshit.

That wasn't how the invasion of the RSFSR started.

Trotsky also definitely didn't argue to the extent that plenty of other "left communist" Bolsheviks, some who were later hardline Stalinists, did for the continuation of the war under the guise of turning it proletarian across Europe.