Can women have an honest interest in competitive vidya?

From experience they will only claim to be into video games for the attention.
Hardmode: no trannies.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tema2424?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, only niggers want to be "competitive" in an escapist hobby, so why not.

Stop watching streamers.

Yes. But not the attention whores.

No.

Just like a minority of women are interested in masculine pursuits such as hunting, fighting and building, etc., I am sure there exists a minority that is interested in competitive video games.

Those women are usually gay

No. The concept is neurologically foreign to women. If you don’t comprehend this, you’re either a leftist or brainwashed thereby.

I think you've been browsing too much /r9k/, lad

or

Maybe but if they're smart they'd avoid it for the drama.

That doesn't invalidate their existence. What is your point?

There's a competitive female Puyopuyo tetris player in Japan who is pretty legit. I don't know other than her of any other competitive females who actually play the games and not for attention.

Only one I've heard of is a female DOTA player that's Russian and 6k MMR. I've never seen her before though.

There's definitely a minority. Problem is how do you prove it when the only ones worth a damn wouldn't stream or make themselves known that they enjoy vidya like most normal people who play them?

mobile.twitter.com/tema2424?lang=en

This is her Twitter, she also likes cryptocurrency like Monacoin and NEM. Top tier

Let's put it this way-

Selection for the Olympics is not done with diversity in mind, it's competitive qualification. This Overwatch thing I'm hearing about, is it an Olympics-style thing where multiple countries send a team to compete? If so, how do they even decide who to send, especially for a team-based thing? They can't just select individuals, because the best teams work by being a goddamn team. The only way you can get "diversity" on a team is for said "diverse" person proving they have the skill to be as good as or better than the rest.
If there's no qualifier for selection, they may as well ask to get their asses kicked if they aim for "diversity."

Name?