Elder scrolls northmen in service of the empire are clearly based on the real life Varangians in service of the...

We will never have a byzantine video game ever, despite Byzantine armies being far superior to any medieval army with better looking equipment that was also more easy to mass manufacture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_the_Romans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannerlord.

In what way? Byzantine main weapon was not its army, but its gold and diplomatic influence. Even at its height during Justinian they were short on manpower. This is why they build shitload of fortresses every few miles, they had the cash but not the manpower. Also, it was not once that they paid off barbarians to fuck off their territory, they paid Huns and Avars exorbitant amount of money so they would leave them alone and go fuck with someone else.
Their army got rekt regularly but they were just too big to fail because of the money they had.

Can't do the beginning because Kievan Rus.
Can't do the Middle, because no one cares.
Can't do their end, because 4th Crusade.
Can't do the end of Byzantium because the jews opened the gates, constantinople fell and the jews became the slave traders to the turks.

Elders Scrolls is the franchise where Roman Legionnaire lookalikes run around wielding katanas. It's always been garbage and every faggot that pretends otherwise should drink rat poison.

Faggot. I bet you've never played Ultima.

So why the fuck are they using lorica segmentata in a world where plate exists? Why are they running around with katanas, a sword that was more status symbol than genuine weapon of war, if everyone is running around in armor? "It's fantasy, I gotta explain shit" is a poor excuse and proof your setting is garbage.

Anything involving the main empire is kind of shit but it would be easy to fix. Morrowind proved that a bit of style goes a long way.

Stronger and easier to make than chainmail, cheaper than plate armor, and so on?

It's not like longswords could penetrate anything more than chainmail effectively either. And didn't the japs mass produce katanas for WW2? Katanas are not bad for cutting leather armor and stabbing unprotected body parts. Katana as a status symbol is only some dumb asian shit.

Ultima games have shotguns, space shuttles, and phaser guns in a medieval setting. What really matters is the gameplay.

Nigger fucking what?

They founded the fucking Empire.

Cuz it's all aesthetics and shit.

Magic katana shit all over armor, unless it's ebony/daedric.

No. It was significantly more expensive to make during Roman times because metallurgy still hadn't figured out how to make solid, big pieces of metal and shape them. Later on it became obvious the benefits offered didn't justify the costs so those that could went with plate, those that couldn't choose chainmail. You're obviously ignorant about the issue.

They couldn't penetrate chainmail either, since it was built to safeguard against slashing. Not that swords were the primary weapon of war most of the time, and especially not when use of better armor became widespread.

They were a status symbol for officers you stupid fuck, just like they were a status symbol during the Shogunate, since peasants were forbidden from carrying swords around.

Swords were always a status symbol, regardless of culture. Open a book once in a while. Does Excalibur ring a bell?

Good thing we're not discussing gameplay you goalpost moving subhuman.

Katanas + Roman armor is something a really dumb middle schooler would come up with.

Tell that to Bethesda.

The dremora wear plate armor plus dai-katana. Daedric ai-katana is sort of a god-tier normal weapon in Morrowind.

Also, if your complaint is about muh realism, then better that shit elsewhere, cuz TES gives no shit about realism.

Magic weapon, bitch.

Even better - it's not even actually a planet. It's a semispatial, semitemporal plane of divine creation existing semi-concurrently with/partially-in-the-same-place-as an unknown number of other such planes of creation.

Unless they're equipping everyone with magic weapons that nullify armor (and if they are, why wear armor at all?) your argument makes no sense.

Also, OP.

As said again, the nords in TES are not based on the varangard and the Empire is not based on the Byzantine empire.

Pick up TES lore and study it instead of making turkey shot.

Evidently considering how armor in TES works (it doesn't), it's more about aesthetics than anything functional.

Nords for example fight naked, if they want.

The lore is irrelevant, it's the imagery that counts. Roman empire with vikings in it's service is basically byzantium. My main gripe is they don't go with the aesthetic eventhough it's ready made.

Ah yes, I remember the movie. It was a movie where every soldier carried a sword and ran around in shining armors, swords could easily penetrate an armor in one swing, and the Knights of the Round Table built a shining castle out of rare metals. One thing you need to understand is some stories are not trying to be anything more than fairy tales, you autistic soyboy.

So fuck off. Study the lore, because you don't know shit.

Except the nords founded the empire, now fuck off.

Which part of the lore not mattering can't fit into your retarded autistic head?

Pro tip: Bethesda's Elder Scrolls games have been getting worse and worse at portraying the setting after Morrowind and Oblivion and Skyrim shouldn't be taken at face value if at all. Each of them retcons out a fuck-ton of the setting; the lack of care put into visual design for them is the least of their problems.

Except the lore fucking matters you ass.

Who says the lore doesn't matter, you? You don't matter.

Lore-wise, only Oblivion fails at really delivering considering it tries to make Cyrodill into generic germanic fantasy land without the stuff mentioned in Morrowind.

Heh.

Bethesda clearly wanted to LOTR audience when designing Oblivion. Morrowind was way too strange for normalfaggots to feel comfortable.

More like generic RPG audience, but yeah, it's true.

There are two types of fantasy settings. Lord of the rings with it's autistic and fully realized world that builds on itself which shouldn't be fucked with because you ruin it.

And then there's everything else which are just an excuse to fight a goblin with a katana. My complaint is I can't fight that goblin while wearing lamellar.

Hey, hey, fuck off, TES lore is even deeper than LOTR.

So kindly fuck off now?

They fired the guy who made it deep for Morrowind.

Now it's just dungeons and dragons with mushrooms.

I bet there's a mod for that

Nibenese and Colovian cultures and ethnicities obliterated, to say nothing of the many minor cultures and ethnicities that could be expected to be found throughout, dragons - agents, holy representatives and in one sense the namesake of The Dragon Empire -
inexplicably missing, the city of a thousand cults holding no cults beyond the amalgamated Imperial cult whatsoever, it suddenly turning out that the divine first emperor was a madman who fucked Tamriel's biosphere in half because he "loved" his people? Yeah, that's a travesty, but at least it didn't officially retcon the dragons out of The Dragon Empire. I like how they needed a cool dragon emblem to show off in Skyrim's main menu and despite that what they decided to go with for that was the emblem of The Empire.

Yet it's still deeper than LOTR.

The lore books and all that shit still exist in the later games, the Arcturian heresy, the Underking and all that shit.

Yeah but now they're building generic shit on it so why not build some other type of slightly less generic shit on it?

Go Tamriel Rebuilt / >>>/tes/ and just disregard Oblivion and Skyrim entirely, I say.

Because they are already realized as it is?

Making the nords into varanguards wouldn't make it any less generic.

That's the path to erotic fan fiction. I'm not going that way.

It was a great movie, even if your autistic butthurt prevents you from enjoying it.

MK left before Morrowind was even finished. Despite that, he still wrote some stuff for Oblivion and became an advisor for Skyrim's writing.

Skyrim wasn't generic, it was developed before GoT.

I fucking love Excalibur. Everything could've been avoided if Uther kept his dick in check.

Morrowind was technically the most lore-friendly game, the nords in that game were more like celt than germanic/nords with the retarded face paint.

The weirdness is what I loved about Morrowind. Wizard towers you can't navigate without flying? Fucking ace. Giant mushroom forests? Sweet. Entire cities made out of giant crabs? Dude what. A ghost wall to keep a curse held at bay? Can't wait to get there late-game. Then they went straight back to generic fantasy for Oblivion, and went History Channel Vikings for Skyrim. Booooring.

he_just_threw_the_fishing_pole_right_into_the_water.png

If it helps, Daggerfall already had a graphic depiction of interracial sex involving barbed cocks and Morrowind already had a hermaphroditic deity who, as he tells it in the book he's written, fucked and got fucked by a Daedric prince.

Except TES lore is deeper than LOTR.

Nothing Tolkien writes is near the clusterfuck that was the War of the First Council where no one knew the true story.

It's definitely my most favorite fantasy kino. It's a really beautiful movie and the most faithful adaptation of Arthurian legend. LoTR's aesthetics are a ripoff of thisgoodand I believe that the aesthetics of Gothic and Oblivion are heavily borrowed from it more than LoTR.

From what I read of the Silmarillion, there's no conflicting viewpoints that give us something like the War of the First Council.

Assuming TES lore is deeper than LOTR lore (it isn't) depth still isn't a measure of quality.
TES lore covers a lot of ground but does so very superficially just like the gameplay.

The whole book is about how huge cunts the sons of Feanor are to every other elf. There's plenty of cross/backstabbing. It's just not as fleshed out because the silmarilion is mostly just cliff notes.

That's sort of the opposite of what "deep" means, in reference to thought and work.

Welp, i'l go reinstall skyrim and see what i can mod in it.

No. Please. Think of the children. I'm sorry.

No, the point is not cross/backstabbing, the point is conflicting viewpoint that makes it hard to unite the universe in a single history.

TES lore got Dragon Break, so nobody knows what is true or not.

TES lore is deeper than LOTR and provides more things for you to talk about and roleplay.
Explain?

I enjoy vanilla skyrim.

TES lore is heavily based on Warhammer. Even all races are the same with exception of rats being replaced by cats. That includes multiple human factions such as Sigmar's empire, Bretons, same Nords/Vikings and other faggots. High Elves, Dark Elves and Wood Elves being present and lizard race. With the only exception that dwarves are wiped out. And whole dremora planes of oblivion and daedra are based on Warhammer's Chaos. The only things not based on warhammer in elder scrolls are things based on Forgotten Realms, such as drowish menzoberranzan shares very similar culture with morrowind.

I definitely get a strong Excalibur vibe from the architecture, armors and generally everything in Oblivion. The Gothic aesthetic did wonders to immerse me into the world. Sadly the game couldn't borrow the action and combat from the movie.

TES lore isn't based on Warhammer, the aesthetics disprove it.

Well that was a very bizarre claim.

How? Just how?

I don't really think it's based on warhammer other than just both being kinda generic fantasy.

Neither are generic fantasy.

Warhammer is Late medieval fantasy while TES becomes something else after Morrowind.

Severance covers that.

I don't know how to exactly explain it. It's fun. The world is fun to explore, the dungeons are linear and easygoing, and it's not as damage spongey as Oblivion.

Are you retarded or are the only two fantasy worlds you know warhammer and tes?

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about you fucking n'wah.

C'mon, just think of the way the religious/philosophical schism that (eventually) spawned the Drow arose when they disagreed with the Wood Elven assertion that the Forgotten Realms are a prison for the soul, for one point of similarity.

For the first week or so. Later you will realize everything is the same and you are fighting same enemies, doing same quests and same dungeons after a while. Infinitely. And all the important quests are short walk into another dungeon, Bethesda focused on random quests more than they focused on giving the player well written ones and interesting non-repeating locations.
Also enjoyment of skyrim is usually caused by knowing nothing better. I can't enjoy this thing without installing at least rape and slavery to keep me going and fuckton of combat mods.
But hey, its better than oblivion, i give you that.

No, the Warhammer connection is legitimate. Skaven? They're a species of Elves (i.e. spirits artificially bound to the world) whose physical forms are tied to the "dead" God of the world whose corpse is the moons, who carry on said God's enantiomorphic role of watching the world's proceedings, and who enter into a shared-mind, reality-warping trance state through the consumption of a substance symbolically tied to said God. Lizardmen? They're a collective of souls from/uploaded to an internet-like discorporeal collective from beyond the universe whose physical forms are shaped by a remotely-controlled substance that allows them to shapeshift. Totally the same.

Uh, skaven is literally rats mutated by warpstones though.

What the shit?

Don't compare the depth of ultima with the boring, shallow arcade crap of skyrim etc.

Nah, nah, that's something else. And Warhammer's Dwarves? You'd never guess it from the name, but they're actually tall, bronze-skinned Elves whose societal philosophy is defined by an unfulfilled need for a rigorously, consistently mathematically-defined objective universe for them to exist in.

Someone who remembers severance.
Best sword combat in any game.

Except dwarves in Warhammer are actually dwarves and not stinking elves.

There are also two kinds of dorf in Warhammer, 3 if you count the norse dorfs.

Yeah, I'm just shitposting/shitting on ed485a's ideas.

Other than Ultima VII, Ultima games aren't awfully deep tbh. Especially the earliest games, they're not much more than a bunch of grindfests with silly "story".

And don't forget, the sun isn't a celestial body either, it's a hole in the fabric of reality, the light coming through is from atherius, where most of the various afterlifes exist.

Blizzard kills wacraft series for an WCMMO
Bethesda kills ES for an ES-MMO

Thankfully, Warhammer MMO was too unpopular so now they switch to regular games, and get more popular due to that, while WC and TES die off.

Good riddance I say, Warhammer is the best.

The Elder Scrolls has such a cool cosmology.

we can't afford to lose the turk market goy

second best anyways

So you're saying that a videogame should only have the choice between heavy and light armor?
Why not a middle ground for those who can easily afford a chainmail but don't have quite enough to have a full plate? We could call it Medium armor

Between the utterly ineffective shield, the completely fucked up way he's swinging the sword and then backflipping skeletons, I have no idea what to think of this.

Sure thing bud, thats why they had non stop territorial loses and were basically a crony den of corruption and a failed merchant republic for the most of their history

checks out
Also
Now,now he who lives in a glass house roach den and whatnot

Also Byzantia was under foreign taxation for a time being.

Did the turks ever win having less forces?

I dont know you tell me

thats a pretty even battle, are there any victories where they're out numbered 2 to 1?

Yup its a cockroach shitposting

Thats a sign of a shit strategy

There is a battle name included in the screenshoot, you can goygle it yourself im not gonna spoonfeed you

The times where the byzantines fought seriusly they were frequently victorius, like with the imperial restoration under justinian/bellisarius, the macedonian renaissance or the kommenos restoration/alexiad, their main problem was always the constant civil wars they inherited from the romans because sucession was a clusterfuck and the theme system gave generals personal armies to push their claims with.
Besides, their main weapons were their ships with greek fire and their cataphracts, with infantry being merely a buffer.

go back to Holla Forums and larp as a nazi

EU3/EU4
You can play as Byzantium and reclaim Roman clay.

How are varangian guardsmen generic?
They are like vikings with added fancyness and silk, /fa/ vikings/anglo-saxons.

So the megalii idea of greece after WW1?

The how come taleworlds, being a turkish dev, is focusing so much on (not)byzantine empire in bonerlord?
Hell, they even have a huge video on it wich is basically manzikert with turks winning first round and byzzies the second.

They were constantly outnumbered and undermanned, with most of it land being heaviuly depopulated after the byzantine dark ages.

Why don't you post the name of the battles? Also I'm guessing the first pic is a battle from WW1. Where turkish forces were heavily dependent on germans for training and where the ottomans lost Istanbul at the end.
The second hard to tell, but I believe its one of the crusades, which means they fought against a wild bunch of crusaders where every nation just added a few troops in it. Hardly proves anything.

Because they didnt fit into my screenshoot
First one is Siege of Kut, 2nd one is Battle of Nicopolis

???

he doesn't know

TES has always been overrated.

excuse me, what?

I dont get this, what did i say wrong?

Most of the siege of kut's casualties came from the fact the Turks death marched the surrendering troops across a desert after they ran out of food, Kut also only had 8000 troops garrisoning it (mainly Indian troops), the other lot are from relief efforts.

The original t*rks were the kara boga, nubian blacks from egypt.

What also lead them to their downfall was an accidental raid by Crusaders. kek. How the fuck do you lose to peasants with swords?

It's ok OP, we got sexy lizard boys in exchange

My niggas, I love that movie too and I've never seen it brought up before.

Surprise attacks by Catholic scum.

There's already plenty of games with Rome, why would you want to play as knock off Rome?

Light could be Gambeson, Medium Chain, and Heavy Plate, I guess.
Although realistically, people wore Gambeson, and then Chain on top of the gambeson, and then plate on top of the gambeson, depending on how much they could afford.

This is coming from someone who loves to play as Greece in Viccy, but honestly you faggots have to stop worshipping the Bzantines. They were degenerate and corrupt. Typical late stage Empire.
I would have prefered if Bulgaria, Serbia or the Normans (they actually tried those crazy mofos) took it over and were reverse-assimilated.into Greeks, but sadly that didn't happen and instead it was the Turks taking over.

still better than the hun infested shitfest that had the gall to call itself an empire,let alone a holy one

The HRE for a long time controlled the Pope either indirectly or him being a direct vassal

As I already mentioned, because the HRE controlled the Pope, it controlled Rome.

It had the imperial title. It had kings as vassals. And legally it was the sucessor the Western Roman Empire.

Also it actually had different ethnicties in its borders and wasn't just a rump state pushed back to such a small area that they were culturally homogenous.
The HRE at one point was even more centralized than France. It was only pure chance that history decided that many Emperors right after one another did not manage to leave their Empire to a direct succesor, which over time decentralized the Empire beyond repair.

Being a German, who loves Greece is pure suffering.

It's a hidden and rough gem. The cheesy and overdramatic acting combined with the greasy camera leaves a very strong impression. I love it because it doesn't take itself seriously. No realism autism, no expensive CGI, just good-'ol knight with swords hitting each other while talking like they're in a Shakespeare rehearsal. I think we need movie nights back again and make them weekly.

The title was given to them by the Pope because before the 9th century the Papacy was still dependent on the military aid of the Byzantine. However the iconoclasm in the Byzantine made the Pope butthurt so they wanted to cut ties with the Greeks and gave the emperor title to the Franks.

Actually legally it's a continuation of the Crown given to Karl the Great. He is what unites both Germans and French(Franks).

Nah, that's a whole separate title. He became the King of the Franks first but later the Pope gave Karl the title "Emperor of the Romans" to cut ties with the Greeks and their iconoclasm. It's the same guy but different title. If you look at the bottom of the wiki page it says he was the King of the Franks, King of the Lombards and the Emperor of the Romans. They're 3 separate titles and you're talking about the first one (unites both Germans and French) and I'm talking about the last one (given by the Pope).

Much later the Frankish realm got divided into three and the monarch of the Eastern Kingdom, later the Kingdom of Germany, ended up getting the Emperor of the Romans title which he used to establish the Holy Roman Empire. So basically the King of Germany title is related to the Frankish stuff whereas the Holy Roman Emperor title is related to the title given by the Pope in effort to re-establish the western roman empire so that the papacy wouldn't be dependent on the eastern roman empire any longer when it comes to military aid.

Doesn't it make reference to the title Karl the Great has been given?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_the_Romans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor

There you can see it. Karl the Great is regarded as the founder of the Holy Roman Empire.
Also we Germans see him as one of the most important figures in our nation's history and I think it's nice that both we and the French share him.

Reminder that normans literally fucked a whore in the seat of the patriarch after vandalizing hagia sophia.

Because the Blades are secret police, not soldiers. The Legion doesn't use katanas (and didn't use lorica segmentata in Oblivion or Morrowind).

Yeah and the Byzantines were of course totally innocent in this.

It's not like the Alexios IV persuaded the Westerners to come to his city and conquer it for him. It's not like he appealed to their sense of honor and the Byzantines were totally known to be honorable as fuck. Palace coups are of course something totally unknown in Byzantium. That's totally why it was an outrage that wasn't the Emperor and not because only the Westerners thought the concept of this kind of barbarism isn't acceptable.
And of course the fact that the Crusaders somehow became outraged, when Byzantium trolled them after they conquered the city and put the mutilated Isaac, the father of Alexios IV on the Throne. As you know that totally wasn't against the rules, since mutilation was never used as a byzantine method of disinheritance.
It was again the Crusader's fault for not accepting this humiliation and that the entire reason why they came to the city in the first place was just taken from them. It was totally unreasonable for the Crusaders then to exile Isaac from the city and … Oh. Wait. You are saying they acted totally reasonable by accepting this, but demanding that his son be named Co-Emperor?

Okay, you got me there, but it totally is all the Crusader's fault for the fact that the byzantine mobs attacked them and every "Latin" in a fit of autistic rage. Kinda like they would later treat King Merkel considering she was even hated in Germany for giving Greece way too much money with not hard enough conditions.

And that the Empire was such a mismanaged piece of shit that he wasn't a able to raise the sum of money promised to the Crusaders and them not accepting when he just told them "FUCK OFF FROM MY CITY, YOU GET NOTHING".
I mean how could those evil Crusaders have done that? Honor and kinship meant something in the Byzantine Empire. It's not like the father of the new Empire would tell lies about his own son to get him disposed by calling him a perverted faggo….

Okay okay, but that was just a fluke. I mean why didn't the Crusaders just accept being treated like shit like the HRE-larping FAGGOTS THEY ARE? RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was mostly due to a plague going around at that time. That being said, the greatest power of middle ages was probably France, ironically. The Byzantines may have been the strongest at the very beginning, the Holy Roman Empire could have been the strongest if it could have actually unified itself, and the Mongols might have been the strongest for a very brief period in the 13th century, but France was the most powerful when you look at the middle ages as a whole.

The fact that they were able to take the city at all is a testament to how far the Byzantines had fallen after the Komnenian restoration ended. The constant usurping, the civil wars, bureaucratic clusterfucks, the massacre of the Latins, etc. The city would never have fallen to the Latins during the reign of Alexios I or Basil I.

Elderscrolls lore thread?! Did we get to the time traveling robots and the spaceships?

Is there any game that does magic properly?
I've heard that Gothic's system is pretty good.

Sure, lets just excuse that they destroyed more with more abbandon in less time that THE FUCKING OTTOMANS did.
They managed to wreak such havoc that nearly a milennia didnt accomplish.
What kind of fucking christian fucks a prostitute in one of the holiest places in history?

The city had barely a garrison at the time, and the varangians stopped fighting when the walls were taken, military units where campaigning at the time.

Yeah, b-based Byzantines. It's totally not like the Byzantines attacked the Latins and Crusaders in their city. Totally justified.
Of course it was a complete overreaction for the Crusader IN RETALIATION against the Byzantines to attack the… oh wait, you are saying they actually attacked a Mosque? In my based Constantionple that by that point had a sizeable muslim population? The same Byzantine Empire that attacked fellow Christians over minor doctrinal differences, but would Muslims into their city?

Ugh … well I mean …. FUCK!

The kind who lived long enough in Constantinople that every single Greek was such a good person, so honorable and righteous, that he recongized rightly that Greeks are Angels in human form.
So why wouldn't you have sex with an Angel in the holiest place in history?

And the based Byzantines defended their Muslims against the Crusaders, who attacked the Muslims, because the Byzantines attacked the Latin Population of the city.

Of course it's the Crusaders that are evil!

All right, since the thread's devolved into Byzaboo faggotry, do you guys have any recommended reading on Byzantium?

Isn't sex outside of marriage a sin?

I mean if an Angel wants to fuck you, would you really ponder whether it's a sin or just trust the Angel, who by definition is a being of pure goodness?

Are you talking about when they first attacked the city? That was before Basil came into power. And since this has turned into a /his/ thread, have some images I made to bait /his/ with before realizing the board was too dead to have any fun with.

Catholic scum are not Christian.

The "Alexiad", "Wars of Justinian", and "Secret History" if you want primary sources. "The Birth of the Hospital in the Byzantine Empire" if you want interesting modern day book about the empire. "Digenis Akritas" and "Four Byzantine Novels" if you want fiction.

When a running theme in your religion is Satan and all his tricks, abso-fucking-lutely. It's like you don't even know anything about what you claim to believe.

Can you post more please? I like them.

Fuck, that kinda made me chuckle.

If you weren't so autistic I wouldn't have to respond with such autism in retaliation.

Is it really recommend though to read primary sources instead of sources, which interpret the events and give you proper context?

Although I would recommend to read the Alexiad anyway.

Checked and specked, much appreciated, user.

I've always tried to read primary sources first, then read up anything written about them to help unravel them.

There is something seriously wrong with you people. Is this ironic or something? Do you really think that picture of whoever that is (Jeshua the Christ?) looks better than that sick picture of architecture? Similarly, you really think that shitty church looks better than the Colosseum? The entry for ants isn't even worth reading.

Other user here, who spoke out against unchecked Byzantoboo faggotry.
I actually love playing as them in history games.

But the mosque does look pretty impressive I have to say.

Evidently you have zero reading comprehension, because the user said he made it to bait /his/.
You know. Bait.
That thing people throw out to purposefully upset others?

he's not wrong tho

Those are the only two I made.

Fair enough. "Lost to the West - The Forgotten Byzantine Empire That Rescued Western Civilization" gives a decent overview of the empire.

Argonian's have vaugely Mesoamerican elements iin ESO, like lizardmen in Warhammer, so he's partially right.

On that, note, Like OP, I wish ESO did their inspiration better justice: Actual mesoamerican armor and weapons looked way cooler then the lame blend of vaguely mesoamerican shit and european leather armor/random tribal shit they use, and they had actual urban cities, unlike the tiny ass villages and huts in ESO showed (Even daggerfall had some argoniian cities with actual stone buildings that looked sort of Aztec, at least. ); and I lament the fact we'll never have vidya focused on the region because normies think it's just the Aztec and Maya, and then tribes that sacrificed people instead of a region filled with hundreds of with actual political states and cities like it was.

I have a few /his/ bait images and shit I can post, i'll do that tommorow if the thread is still up

Fuck you faggot, it's fantasy, you really don't need to explain shit if the gameplay is fun. Too bad it isn't fun after Morrowind.

Forgot to post them. Be warned that some of these are from/about halfchan's /his/ or other boards

Also I have more then this but that's all I can find at the moment

u wot m8?

Wew lad.

Wow, litfags made into the chart. Someome from baltic states must have made or contributed to the chart, because I doubt any one else knows or either cares about these countries. At least that's how some of us think that way

There are more problems but I won't bother listing them all
So is this chart clever bait or was it made by Holla Forums?

Jeshua ben Yosef deserved to die, fucker sewed seeds of rebellion in the Jews and weakness in the Romans. It was simple execution too, he could have very well been locked up in a metal crate and thrown in to the desert to die, and perhaps we'd all be for the better if he had.

>>>Holla Forums

The whole image reeks of leftism and fucking inaccuracy. Jesus didn't suffer as much as he could and likely should have. Were he set in a brass bull for example and placed to burn outside the temple, it would have done a great amount of damage to the Jewish national spirit.

My nigger.

This game was an exercise in frustration. I miss it.

hello pete hines.

>>>/his/