Am i the only one who feels that G933 is waay too heavy...

Am i the only one who feels that G933 is waay too heavy? I get significant head pain on the location of headband if I wear this for more than an hour. I like the sound and all the features but why is it so dam heavy… This is the first headset that actually hurts my head like this…

It is actually pretty snug. I think its just the weight that pressed on the center of my head that bothers me. I guess my head is a little more sensitive to pressure than other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CQh6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong board, m8. I'm not seeing any video games in there.

And on top of that there's apparently a hardware thread right on the first page now. At least check the catalog.

Mate I'm sorry but what the earth are you talking about, my G933 doesn't cause me any pain.
Yeah it's a little heavy compared to other headsets I've had in the past, but it doesn't give me brain damage every time I put it on.
Do you find that it can fall off your head easily if you lean backwards? I find I've got to tighten it a little more than usual to make sure it doesn't and I've heard that others have the same issue too?

Apart from that though, it's got some great quality and value for a wireless headset I'd say.

Leave

Is this you?

And it's such an easily avoidable affliction.

I hope these trash headphones crash your empty head OP.

Its wireless, the appeal is there
I use steelseries arctis 7 and fuck wireless is comfy.

A helium balloon generates about 0.5g of lift.
For every gram that the headphones are too heavy by, tie two balloons to the headphones.

t.pencilneck

fucking niggerflags fix your shit, calculating simian

Do you use a good (((soundcard))) or a amplifier? Because if you don't you might as well get a wireless headphone. These wireless headphones are bad because they use their own build in dac, and you can bet your ass that it's bad. But your phone/mainboard has a shitty dac build in too, so it shouldn't make a big difference.

I use some 15 dollar logitech headphones, have for years. They work really well. I don't understand the concept of "gaming" anything.

I have had a pair of G933s for over a year now and I think that they're the best headset you can get unless you're an audiophobe. Battery lasts around 15 hours, and you don't need a dedicated DAC or Sound Card to use them.

I've listened to thousands of dollars in headphones and I've narrowed it down to these and now own both:

Audio-Technica AD900x: gaming competitively/lotsa soundstage. best bang for buck and no amp needed
Sennheiser HD6XX: music, movies, casual gaming (good amp/dac required)

i know sennheiser is a meme brand but they make damn good headphones, or at least they used to. you never ever need to buy headphones marketed as gaming headphones, and they will always sound worse.

I thought they just had a "meme" sound throughout any kind of budget.

Simulated 7.1 surround is worst surround.
Buy a pair of Senheiser headphones and a mic mod from Antlion.

I think this is the male equivalent of the female SJW fishmouth.

The male version says "I'm friendly and harmless and wacky and want to be your friend!"
The female version says "I am contemptuous and you owe me something. Take me seriously or else."

They are perfect snapshots of their pathologies.

I think the fishmouth is actually a symptom of having a restricted vocabulary due to potential to offend and destroy oneself socially, mixed with deep emotional disturbance restricted to permanently uncured because it serves marxism better if it is politicized/weaponized.

The beta male open mouth thing is likely subconscious homosexuality, heavily skewed to the submissive side of the pair bond. It could also be a ruse to rape women with impaired vocabulary.

You're thinking way too hard
I was a soyboy once, two years ago. The only reason to do it was due to not being able to show any other emotion, so I had to imitate this face (((:D))) in some manner (it's everywhere on tumblrcomics), and thus the opening of the mouth
Now I just stare at the camera, but the temptations still kick in.

Pretty sure fishmouth is just a genetic defect stemming from insufficient amount of skin between the nose and the upper lip.

No, it's laziness so severe that it manifests in your most basic movements and facial expressions. If you relax every muscle in your face as much as you can, that's what you look like. These people are wastes.

Okay, so when I do get a soundcard/amplifier I'm going to have to get a new pair of headphones too? Great, what a hassle.

Fucking spoiler that shit holy fuck.

Did he go to jail for raping his sister yet?

Anyone here know if a good pair of wireless headphones? My old Sony pair is getting really loose and dropping signal occasionally.

no such thing

archive.is/CQh6V

How the fuck do you get a mouth like that? I never brush my teeth, drink soda and eat candy all the time and mine are nowhere close to that shitshow.

I worked with a guy like that. Basically he had some rare condition where his stomach acid was backing up and eating up his teeth.

user… You don't just buy a amplifier or a soundcard for no reason. You buy these things only if you need them. If you have very easy to drive headphones you don't need to spend a lot of money on a amplifier.

Smoking meth would do it in a heartbeat.

7506s and V6s are the same headphone, the only difference is the V6 has a slightly warmer sound and the 7506 is $20 more. The drivers have the same part number, for fuck's sake.

I just use on-board audio SPDIF out to an external DAC. On-board audio is only an issue if you're relying on an on-board DAC. Even a cheap Turtle Beach DSS box is better than your onboard, especially if you run it off an Apple wall charger. (Apple wall chargers put out a rather clean 5VDC. Most chinesium chargers have shitty bridge rectifiers and thus insert a shitload of ground hum)

This set up also works with game consoles that have SPDIF out, which allows you to get some decent audio out of them, too.

Real talk, user. I knew someone like that, and the funny thing is nothing really all the way through her 20's. Always telling me her teeth looked just as good as mine, but she didn't spend any money going to dentists or anything. Then, 30 hit, and she started losing a tooth per year. See, you can't actually see the enamel wearing down unless you get in there and shine a light through the teeth. But when that accumulated damage catches up, it does it ALL AT ONCE. And contrary to what some toothpaste advertisements might tell you, enamel can't be grown back; it's chemically impossible.

So unless you want to have the teeth of an 80-year-old when you're 45, I suggest you get your shit in order. Because while you're a teenager everything will seem like it's fine, but it's not. You'll regret it. She did.

You will be soon if you don't start brushing at least twice per day for at least two minutes each time. You nasty faggot.

You have to realize that gaming headphones are not a product, but rather, a service.

If you can't afford a Stax SR-009 then you don't belong to the master race.

But that's wrong you nigger. They give you prepaid shit to print and stick on the box.

It's still at their discretion. If they decide the break isn't their fault, you're fucked. You're better off buying non-meme shit like anything with "Gaming" in the description.

good, leave that shit on reddit

How often does that happen? Companies are usually very tolerant when it comes to this.

Don't move the goalposts. That has nothing to do with you spouting bullshit about needing to pay to send a replacement back and pay to get the replacement shipped. They have systems in place for replacements so they know you sent it and that it's properly tracked. Otherwise you can make up some excuse that you did send it, keep the 'broken' equipment while you get a free replacement.

It's part of the first post you replied to, nigger. That goalpost hasn't moved a fucking inch.

>sister taking niece down to (((Women's March)))

Enjoy your shit latency and 3 hours of gaymeplay before you have to charge again. Fag.

Ok, in 2022 I will buy a dt770. Also I only have to pay shipping one way. So, I am paying about $100-$120 for 5 years of headphones.

You are sitting right in front of your computer anyway.

Holy shit dude you just got baited into buying this piece of shit. Go buy a Sennheiser or AKG and a separate table mic, for fucks sake.

I fucking love my DT770s. The only headphones I bought that didn't feel like a cheap toy that would break in a year while delivering amazing sound.

Also people who have anorexia or bulimia tend to have their teeth fucked up by the stomach acid from throwing up.

Yeah I think Beyer unintentionally made a very good headphone back then. If you look at their newer stuff, the 1770 for example, it's hardly a upgrade. I don't know what happened, but I assume their good stuff left and their new workers are not able to make good headphones anymore.

Germany isn't German anymore, that's what happened.