Pray tell Holla Forums, what vidya allows for good and fun spear-n-shield combat...

Pray tell Holla Forums, what vidya allows for good and fun spear-n-shield combat? Ideally I'm looking for more complex crpgs. And yes, I've played mountainblade, morrowind or age of decadence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHrT9Tym7a0
youtube.com/watch?v=0rSNpsSfXMU
youtube.com/watch?v=EVNsimgJYrA
youtube.com/watch?v=0YkNe3-e2w8
youtube.com/watch?v=GqJnMmi3R08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dark Souls

Nioh has some neat spears.

There's always room for one more Pepsi! And got something that's not muhsoulslike? Rise of the Argonauts tier at least?

Nioh isn't really soulslike until the final difficulty tier where everything one shots you.
Seriously pirate it and give it a try.

as someone who absolutely hates dark souls i loved nioh, you really should check it out

Also if you don't want even more mountainblade then the Third Age mod has some great spears.
Then there is the Grimrock series where spears are just a longer ranged melee weapon but it isn't really a focus(there is no weapon skill to govern it)
In Legacy of Kain series spears are featured prominently Soul Reaver onwards since you are fighting vampires and the only way to kill them is to skewer them and devour their souls. The spears aren't really anything special though as your main weapon is still a sword equivalent and you just flail your weapons around instead of having a proper moveset.
Castlevania Bloodlines features a character who uses a polearm. Its essentially easy mode for the game.

*If you don't mind even more

Titan Quest. Hunting and Defense masteries.

Is titan quest worth it?
If so, original version or the HD version?

Two Worlds 2
I wouldn't say it's good but I think it has spears.

No, not worth the money, it's just that bland.

Not even worth pirating?

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has already gotten a new expansion, Ragnarök. Might get more, might not. No sense buying the old version, even just to try it out, if you'll just end up having to buy the Anniversary Edition anyways.
While is correct in that executive meddling in the old THQ days made it pretty bland setting-wise, it's still a fun game in my opinion.
As always, give it a pirate and drop some shekels the devs' way if you find yourself liking it.

Thanks, maybe ill give it a try.

I've stopped long ago, from both a lack of will and hardware.

This. Video games are for women and faggots.

Xenoblade 2

Sasuga From

Nah, he only got a half-turn in there, while it is a bit wide for what should be backstab zone I think it can be left to slide due to network issues.
Also

The lance and gunlance in Monster Hunter

Does it? I remember glaives and polearms but no greekfaggotry. And fuck you. The game's pretty alright.

I'm going out on a limb but I'll trust you.

Wait is he the invader? Why isn't he glowing like a CIA nigger?

I'm surprised no one posted this earlier.

There's a ring in 2 and 3 that lets you appear normal as a phantom. There's also a ring that lets you appear White regardless of what kind of phantom you actually are.

spears are for niggers

For many cultures the spear has been a significant part of their armament for most of their history, if you think the ancient greeks were niggers then i'm sorry but the real nigger here is you.

Spears are for everyone dumbass

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

They were gay niggers.

You aren't even trying.

Aztez lets you use a spear and shield combo and is pretty fun.

Age of Decadence is your game then.

worst post

Actually was in the middle of run in DS2: SotFS using only spears for character RP reasons, settled on the Winged Spear after I found it and I liked it. Pretty fun, I gotta say.

Spears are little toothpicks for faggots.

I don't have webms saved of spear stuff from it but there's cool combo videos of them in these:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHrT9Tym7a0
youtube.com/watch?v=0rSNpsSfXMU
youtube.com/watch?v=EVNsimgJYrA
youtube.com/watch?v=0YkNe3-e2w8
youtube.com/watch?v=GqJnMmi3R08

Pikes are for people who need to compensate for something

Is there a game where you can use a spear to vault over large distances? I think Castlevania Bloodlines had that but I can't think of much else.

Spears are for armies, if you don't have an army you're just a faggot with a stick.
play total war, medieval 2/rome 1/shogun 2 are the not shit ones.

Beholde, thire mvst be no knyghts here in this threde. The speyre is only used by peasents, eunichs, and common solgyers. A trve man of chivalry takes with him swerd and shielde.

But have you tried modded M&B?