E-Mail Sent by Elon Musk to His Unionization-Seeking Employees

(cont.)

The peak of eloquence.

I hate Elon Musk with a passion.

Pack it in comrades, the bourgeoisie has won.

Sauce for this ?

Even Mr Burns gave his employees free doughnuts (to shut them up).

It feels insulting, free fucking frozen yoghurt?

They should have told him to shove his frozen yoghurt up his ass.

Fuck unions, amirite?

Goddamn, this dude is willing to build amusement rides to stop unionization? He must be shaking in fear right now.

I heard lots of nasty stuff about him. Programmers I know strongly discourage working for him and the way he's throwing in new hipster projects is getting scarier everyday.

Capitalist gonna capital.

You know if they spent 1% of the time and money they spent fighting the working class and instead maybe did something actually good for once we'd actually have a society that isn't dog shit of it's own accord.

Think of all the millions wasted this past year in this election cycle so they could make a minor few more millions back fighting against workers that they might have made anyway by just paying them more and giving into a few concessions. I guess it's the principle of class warfare, they just don't want to concede anything stubbornly.

This sounds reasonable in your post, but the Capitalists would make a slippery slope argument. And they wouldn't be totally wrong. If you concede on something this year, then next year they will be asking for something different. It's probably easier to maximize profit by denying their requests completely. Giving in to the workers demands also reduces your authority. Then you can spin the idea as your own if it is something that actually would increase profits.

It's what Germany did for the longest time and it worked extremely well for them. Ever since Schröder though things have been going downhill

For you, /leftpol/

Wew fucking lad, it is good that he rewards them with shares though.

Again he makes no arguments for not unionizing. Even if Tesla is way better to work for than other companies, a union is more sensitive to what the workers' needs and wants than he ever will

Reminds me of my old DIY warehouse job. We we're the only one open on a public holiday, and it was the busiest I've ever seen a store. We had to skip break (unpaid of course) and thus lunch. After a full 9 hour shift of this hell, our manager rewarded use with a total of one whole 5 euro apple pie, to be shared between all employees including himself.

Ignore shitpost flag

REEE do not make nazbols look bad. There's some great posters under that flag.

I actually used it to say "you dropped your flag" but Holla Forums saves the flag choice if you open a new page.

He's a lot like Steve Jobs from what I hear, where he fires/hires people on a whim and is just an asshole in general
Hilarously enough if not for government contracts and subsidies his big companies like Tesla and SpaceX would go underwater overnight

I get why they do it from the top down perspective.

The ironic thing though when you see interviews from the super rich they think we already live in that world. They think they concede enough to the workers even though they basically give in to nothing and pay almost no taxes despite needing double the amount of government services.

Republicans even outwardly argue that cuts need to be made to government spending to compensate for even more tax cuts for the rich.

To be fair your manager is just as cucked as all the rest of the employers. He has nothing else to give you and probably paid for that out of his own pocket

Never noticed any.

much obliged spurdo poster

Unless your manager actually owns the warehouse and decided to make you skip break and lunch, he is just putting a human face over this bullshit

This reeks of Zizek's idea of the 'modern boss' - the friendly guy who's just like you and wants to have fun so you feel bad for trying to struggle for higher wages, lower hours and more safety.

I think that's precisely what it is, but with the mask slowly slipping down as the friendly boss starts realizing he's losing even the tiniest bit of control.

Elon Musk is the worst scum ever. Look at his history.

He shouldn't have expanded his business to every single random shitty 'innovation ideas' if he loved total control, no? People like Musk is why all these startup shill is bullshit and make every other liberal STEMfags way too proud of themselves.