Audience is dumb poor niggers

That's actually not too demanding, despite nuArcSys's best efforts to bloat the fuck out of their games.

Daily reminder dumb poor nigger countries still have tech and their respective pricing from 2013

AND IT'S GOT DENUVO.
AIN'T THAT A PEACH

It's 2D, and looks like budokai tenkaichi in higher resolution.
Yet it somehow requires 20-40x the specs of a PS2.
'kay.

Can't you get a GTX660 for like 20 bucks these days

Remember most of these 3rd world rejects still have a Core 2 Duo.

In 3rd world shitholes they go for the equivalent of 300 dollars with luck.

How can a game with 2.5D graphics need those requirements to play optimally?

Okay. Co-worker just offered me a used GTX760 for 50 bucks so I made a wild guesstimate.

You just made this shitpost so someone could make the "talking about dumb niggers" joke

Fuck this game

Not gonna lie, seeing her get dominated and btfo by Goku got me rock hard.
Something about powerful women getting put in their place, like hot damn son, and when they've got an ego on top of that?
HNNGGG

sage for offtopic

democrats stole all of my money and now i can barley afford a new pc from best buy and gave all of my money to niggers and beaners to live in super expensive mansions while i live in a shack

Spoken like a true slav.

I seriously doubt you had any kind of money or brain cells to begin with.

Could have been worse, he could be buying Alienware.

builinding pcs is labor that whites should not have to do

i would rather have chinks build it for me while i get to use it with no effort

You're a fucking moron.

just get the console version if you don't want denuvo to infect your PC.

Jesus Christ looking at comment sections like that pisses me off to no end. It's like looking at a group of screaming retards.

Holla Forums - Video Games
It's like looking at a group of screaming retards

It's not like it's easy to download speccy and not know a damn about what the statistics mean.

Only for Mania.

seriously, so many niggers own a PS4. google any video asking for help with their PS4 and you will find 90% of them are retarded niggers.

fug

Surely you've heard of Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru by now right? It's exactly what you're looking for.

This guy understands.

Come on man, that doesn't cut it at all.

i have the same thing. it developed when i was a teenager iirc, any teacher i found attractive i wanted to rape at gunpoint. it also ahs the impression that these powerful women are unreachable, and by reaching them and filling them with your sperm they are worth more than the average women

They have to have muscle user.
Think Wonder Woman, She-hulk, Fasha/Seripa, Orc women.

It uses 3D models carefully animated to move like anime. Runs on the UE3 engine.

But then I'll infect my house with a console.

nothing a pistol whip cant solve.