What games best simulate love and friendship?

What games best simulate love and friendship?
I dropped out of life about 6 years ago and have been alone since.
Shamefully I still find tfw no gf creeping up so I'm looking towards vidya to squelch it.

I know about Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley but I'm not a big fan of management sims, something adventure oriented is preferred.

Thousand Arms has dating sim elements.
Date girls to make your sword get stronger.

Then there's Love Plus.
You set dates in real time, meet up with her and go to different places. Buy her gifts, remember her birthday. In return she remembers your birthday and kisses you, if you're good at it.
You also get to say I love you to her in public, no exceptions

Don't look to video games for this. You want to make friends on the interwebs? Hang out in various forums and contribute. Welcome new people to the community, post jokes, provide fixes. You'll make lots of e-friends considering most people are selfish, retarded assholes.
Anyway, focus on fixing yourself. Eat better, work out, even if it's just situps and push ups to start with. Everything else starts falling into place after that.

Rune Factory, nigger.

3DPD

Runed Factory looked interesting but I'm not fan of the weeb style or the fact that you can only play as soyboys or lolis

Fire Emblem. On Classic mode.
Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Sims.
Dota 2.

Any game with LAN support

Hatred.

Persona 3-5.

Just get over those emotions,love is something completely unnecessary and you can be happy without it.

This is filling that hole for me pretty well

/fit/ here, life becomes easier in general if you're good looking and strong, but once you make it, everyone else will still be shit. People who used to be friendly get butthurt that you improved yourself and start acting like SJWs towards you. Your family tries to sabotage your efforts out of jealousy. You don't know whether people in public are actually nice, or just nice to you because you're attractive. The search for a "good woman" (if such a thing exists) becomes even harder because if you're fit and wearing a nice shirt, they all assume you're well-off financially, and they ALL act nice to you until months into the relationship. The only upsides to being fit are 1) not sweating profusely when it's slightly warm or you have to do physical activity, and 2) that sense of mental superiority you always had being justified by your physical form. When you're fit, you don't have to feel guilty about thinking you're better than everyone. You know you are. But the search for a mate who's actually of equal overall quality becomes nearly impossible. Give up on women now, lift for your waifu.

I've never seen a game go beyond the honeymoon phase. Like, yeah the leadup to getting into a serious relationship is nice but no games actually let you experience the "being in a relationship" part. You just go from meeting up to confessing+fug and then it's over. It's very unfulfilling.

Yes LovePlus exists but that's too autistic, I want a game not a simulator.

Hi shareblue

Have you played the fifth one? It's a bit better in that regard, just a bit. After maxing out her confidant you can still take a girl on dates (actual dates with dialogue and stuff, not just "you hung out, the end"), plus some of the trips and school events also let you spend time with her.

breeding more whites isn't going to help anything if they're raised by a trashy mother who acts like a nigger herself while you're out earning money to support them. Which she'll spend on useless trinkets and makeup instead of your kids.

Pleb

If she's not good to begin with, she never will be. She'll always return to her shit ways eventually.

Unless you plan on stopping all those niglets from being born your post is worthless. Do you think future human beings have a chance against literal armies of shitskins on top of all the accumulated subversion?

That's a meme if I ever saw one. Women don't understand anything except conforming to the influence of others. If that's the result you want then that's fine but don't call it redpilling.

Yeah, Persona 5 was a lot better about it but they still kept it way too ambiguous outside of those specific scenes.

Just thought of an example myself even if due to the MC's shit luck it's not a massive chunk of the game but Dragon Quest V hits this decently enough.

Don't give up so easily user,there's still hope.

Meant for