What happened to that Holla Forums RPGMaker game? Does someone have the OP still?

What happened to that Holla Forums RPGMaker game? Does someone have the OP still?

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/dankus10/anons-bizarre-vidya-adventure
mega.nz/#!uFlCWY4L!XSQORfp9MX98qazT0gax1_ILtunldVAuF2CQX4fddrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your hopes were empty all along.

It should had stayed in /agdg/.

What cancer this is?

It was an elaborate shitpost, fam, no need to over-engineer it

Someone started the project of making the next miniature Barkley.

Then it died.

There are at least only 10 or so people on board who would get their hands on such shit as rpg maker. Think about it. If every one will make one map it won't even last an intro.

OP here, I would happily try to reactivate the project but the switch to MV kind of fucked it And I don't think I have the latest version anywhere although I might check

Why did you guys switch over to something else? It was supposed to be a joke project, not the next Cave Story. Keep things simple next time, also doesn't matter if it's fucked, it'll add to the charm.
Post it, fam. Preferably, keep a thread up in /agdg/ too.

I think the newest version I have is a MV one.

Somehow I fould a link to the git
gitgud.io/dankus10/anons-bizarre-vidya-adventure

Hollaforums actually proved to be somehow useful for being a shit malware site.

Quite a shame. I was going to practice wwise on it so I could gain some experience with using it.

take it to /agdg/

Because there will always be one faggot that will always post
It’s what killed that 7th Stand User sequel. That is now only active on Tumblr and has change from being a first person RPG with manga cutout sprites like Clayman’s original to having individual battle sprites, meaning even more work

Where's the download file?

I think that moving to MV was what started the declined interest.
I liked some of the stuff we had going, but there was no coherency and nobody keeping it together.

I also think that the git or whatever it was was completely unnecessary.

There now fuck off with pretending you've been here more then a month.

nvm i'm dumb

The only thing keeping it from progressing is not having threads up.
Also, if you want something to happen, do it you'reself, don't ask for anons to do it unless your completely incapable of doing it.
Why not just keep making threads, like those fags with the conlang project?

You know, this reminds me of the 7th Stand User 2 faggots who got real annoyed with people complaining about the game being made for RPG Maker when the original 7SU was REALLY made there. Who cares if there's people that shitpost about that? They're not contributing, just ignore them, worst they'll do is increase the thread's post number.

Bamp

is he kill?

It gets better, it's about fucking gondola.

it's never 2 late 4 capn vee

ayyy

I did a sizeable chunk of work on the game (start of Novidya Town, Lakeside, first half of Gondola Village, that retarded way I fit Mapanon's world map into the game, everything except the map for Forest Temple, everything except the map for Snow Town) and I wanted to keep going but my computer just doesn't like RPG Maker MV. I'd be willing to provide more content if somebody imported all the MV content back to the original VX Ace version and we trashed Gitgud, but I doubt that's ever happening.

Fuck it, I'll try. Capping your post.
So all the files are , yeah?

i hope something comes out of it, even if it's small, sounds fun

ow.

Honestly why did you guys switch to MV? MV is horrible to work with and play on a toaster.

But anton and coop was about as realistic a project as it could get, this is literally anons shitposting.

(heil'd)
Oh fuck. Guess I better start planning out what I want to do then. You can remove the "your carpet looks fucked up" dialogue option in Snow Town's item shop because that was just a jab at how the map export gave the carpet the demon castle tileset.

IIRC the way that Git saves data doesn't work very well with the way that VX Ace makes files. Apparently the guy who suggested Git believed that transferring the entire project from VX Ace to MV - which fucked up the equipment, the maps, that code that let you buy skills from the skill menu, I think some switches were affected, etc. - was more convenient than just making your own mega account.

That's weird.

Here is the latest MV version I could find, seeing that people don't want to play around in MV, we could try finding a way to convert it back to VX Ace.

mega.nz/#!uFlCWY4L!XSQORfp9MX98qazT0gax1_ILtunldVAuF2CQX4fddrE

what even was the reason to switch to MV?
didn't that just spell trouble in the long run

No idea.