4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game based on an anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jojo HFTF

what this guy said.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

uh no idea

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Drank and watched anime yesterday after the thread. Saw one of the gabriel dropout ovas I hadn't seen, was a real tear jerker. Also watched the first mitsuboshi colors, was ok not great though.

Berserk was fun as fuck.

How goes user

Whats good fam

What'd you do today user

the digimon wonderswan games featuring sonic the hedgehog

Please end me.

also die

Oh I forgot that game came out!

Why do you need to be drunk to watch anime?

no

I wandered around free from the hospital. I'm not an ocean person but I stared at it for an hour today.

This was an eventful week. Took 2 tests. Got the one i did last week back and the one i did wednesday back. Aced both. Talked to a girl on monday. Thinking of asking the qt black girl to lunch on tuesday.

work was eh. I cut my nail to short again, and it kinda hurts a little. also the nail looks worse than before now.

Hospital?

I don't need to be. But I like drinking/smoking while watching new stuff. It makes you feel more. Also means you forget it easier so you enjoy it more on the rewatch.

Become the artfriend you always wanted
How goes user

I am losing myself in no games. Fucking hell this industry sucks dicks.

he's a nice cat and i'm too soft to kick him out just to jerkit since he wants to chill with me
it was humbling, we were talking about tinder and everyone pulled out their phones to compare profiles pics and shit and talk about trying to pull. both my friends had 15+ matches going and i had like 3 (all of which floundered out). It's dawning on me how ugly i must be
I can't think of any off the top of my head but i'm very interested in the new DBZ fighter

i cant remember what in control is like. hi 4am.

Fucking why?

Makes you feel more stupid.

Just throw him out of your room.

You have the entirety of the 6th gen down through emulation plus PC games. DOS is particularly goodm

It was just confirmed today that it's going to have both denuvo and EAC.

I don't usually play licensed games, and most of the anime I've liked don't get games anyhow. Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure was fun though.

>>>/out/

End this

I fucking cut my thumb nail weird and every time I hit the space key it fucking hurts and its driving me fucking crazy.

Pick an older console and start playing through its library.
How goes otherwise user

Whats good in the hood monica

But she's qt

Mornin lads, how you all doing tonight?
Had a pretty great day today. We got a bunch of ice and snow that fucked up the roads, so I had to call into work AND I don't work tomorrow either. This 4-day weekend has been great so far.

You guys playing anything fun?
I beat Super Mario Odyssey the other night. It was pretty okay. Had fun with it but it's got a few things that really bug me too. Regardless, I'm back on with Trails in the Sky SC and will probably find something else to kick around with so I don't burn out on TitS SC.

Dragonball Z Budokai 3, off the top of my head.

user WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF

But i want something worthy of my decent rig! I want cool graphics and amazing looks! I want to have fun with good graphics! I don't want your stinky 6th gen, and fuck DOS!

She's the most approachable girl in class and i really feel like it would less awkward to ask her out than the other one.

Then have fun with your shit games

I don't have the heart to because he's young and needs to socialize

i heard. I'm getting the console version for local play convenience but it's still a shame. Not going to dismiss it over that either because its the first fighter in awhile multiple of my IRL friends will play so we can have a laugh again. it's been ages and my friends don't like to play tekken with me

BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT AND I JUST WANT TO FEEL FLEETING AFFECTION REALLY BADLY

You still working on getting fit at least?

How goes user

Hope that snow heads this way. Its been rainy all week.
MEGAMAN LEGENDS

No

Morning
Enjoying a weekend shift, traded my Sunday night with the usual weekend night guy. Got a game of Twilight Imperium lined up later today too. Weekends are insanely busy
and I will be getting overtime for this shift too :^)
Oh yeah, and I'm apparently a health and safety representative of my store now. Don't know what that actually entails yet though.

Fate/Extella I guess.

I honestly need to tell people that I'm highly allergic to coconut. Nothing like going from this cake taste something strange to oh fuck me I can't breath. I almost managed to solid snake my way out of that hospital.

Nobody knows the feeling of control.

TINDER IS A FUCK APP. Use it for fucks not love.

I still have to try. she also has massive boobs

been working on it. i lost 2 weeks during the holidays because i was under the weather and feeling lazy but i'm back at the weights now

getting fucked would be nice too ;_;

I heard Odyssey is made of fun tho.

pic

He has a short memory.

Tinder is just about fucking, no relationship girls found there.

Are you getting a pay raise with these new responsibilities?

Oh damn that sucks.
Coconut is my favorite kind of sweet so that'd kill me fast.

Niggresses are always fat so thats no surprise

That's the point. All games with good graphics are ranging from few mediocre ones like Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 to really shit on dog stick like Andromeda.

Haven't been around for a bit because I've been having trouble sleeping, but hi. I had to have my cat put down this past Thursday. It's been pretty rough.
After he passed they wrapped him in a nice blanket and gave me a card with a poem on it. It's a poem about how animals that were loved by people wait for them outside heaven. It's probably supposed to make you feel better but it made me feel worse. I paid extra so that they will give me his ashes and a metal urn with his name on it. I have a bunch of his favourite things together that I'm going to keep too. I'll probably put them by the urn. As soon as they gave him the injection I regretted it. It feels like I betrayed him and I feel awful about it. I wrote down all the little names I had for him because I don't want to forget any of them and recorded a little bit of me playing with him that morning, before I took him in. It probably seems like a lot over a cat but he was my only friend for 16 years. On Thursday I drank 3 liters of cranberry juice because I think I'm peeing weird on account of an infection and I didn't piss at all until Friday night. It's been a very bad couple of days. Once I'm ready for bed I'm going to try to actually sleep with my girlfriend again instead of just on the couch.

To be fair she is almost white.

She's really skinny

don't do that.

Just get a ps4 and the yakuza games

You'll do fine with the ladies soon then, don't worry about it.

Naruto Storm games
Dragon ball Z Budokai 2&3
Ultimate Jump Stars
hoping Gintama Rumble and that Bnh vidya is at least somewhat playable and not entirely shit.
Also where the fuck is my Shaman King or Rurouni Kenshin vidya? Never because fuck you ;_;
also also
like goddamn fucking pottery

You are not alone user

You're even worse than i am by suggesting that piece of garbage.

Sorry to hear user. I'd be in the same shape whenever I have to put down my cat.
Hope you can find time to relax soon.

How goes user

Doesn't change the fact that someone ought to call the moon on you and your shit taste.

Alright, I guess. No scorpions in here today.

No, but I'm debating on ordering some old '99 art/lorebook for a game series I like if it's not too much of a hassle to do. Looked for scans in the past, but never found any.

Its actually pretty decent now

what's that

I'm not partial to the flavor. I mean the first time I had it my face turned red for three days.

That is stress fucking with your stuff. Relax, we all have to go one day.

not worth it.

Dunno yet. Won't even be able to talk to management about it until Tuesday morning. It will look good on the resume though

What's wrong with the psquadruple?

I need experience with women and i feel like this is my only chance for a while.

Unless it's Sheva Alomar herself, don't do it.

Witcher 3 is fine, nig. Also, Fallout 4 is shit. And try Nier Automata.

walking further than the mailbox without feeling deathly terror.

I haven't yet. Last tinder date i went on went smoothly but i was denied a second date. been awhile since i got anything out of it since. I need to just accept being single or some shit but sometimes the loneliness gets to me and i make foolish decisions

I've seen the weight fall off in my face and chest, its working but something is still broken in my brain when it comes to socializing. obviously mainly with women, i will digress and say despite just hanging out with bros tonight it was actually pleasant because it was some dudes i hadn't hung out with for awhile and we had laughs and they gave me some free beers so AT LEAST they don't view me as a scumbag

how can something look so retarded yet so comfy

Make sure if you do buy those books that you scan them.
What game?

Who knows
How goes user

Its tasty. Got a unique texture too which is nice.
What are you going to do to celebrate surviving a near death experience?

Gotta push for that raise fast monica

are you the same guy who posted about having to put his cat down in the friday night thread?

I've got Monday off classes so I've got a few days. I just need some time.

I didn't want him to go like this. The look he was giving me was just begging for me to help and I just let them kill him. At least they sedated him first. I guess that makes them real calm and he was probably relaxed when he went because of that and the actual killing injection is basically instant on a cat. I get why he had to go but I wish he didn't. Just want a chance to hug him tight one more time. House is very lonely without him in it.

She's a little whiter than sheva

I DON'T BLAME YOU user I DESIRE IT SO HARD SO BADLY ALL I WANT IS A CUTE GIRL TO SNUGGLE IN BED WITH BUT I KNOW I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME FUCKIN WITH THOTS ON TINDER EITHER user YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS YOU'RE WORTH MORE THAN SOME TINDER THOT

dunno if it will or not. Go look at a radar map nerd. If it does, you'll probably get a pretty decent amount of snow. We got about an inch overall, including the ice packed UNDER the snow.
eeeeeh maybe

sounds like an upgrade if I ever heard one. I'm guessing you go around and make sure shit's OSHA-safe or whatever?

IT IS. But it boils down a lot to "HEY 'MEMBER 2D MARIO? 'MEMBER PAULINE? 'MEMBER NOSTALGIA?" On top of that, Power Moons are trite little motherfuckers that you'd have to go out of your way to NOT pick up. They feel worthless and getting the little dance/congrats jingle for finding one every time is almost like the game is mocking me.
My general experience was fun, but thinking back on it all makes it feel less satisfying. I will say the movement system and presentation are fucking great though.

what are/lorebook for what game series?

I didn't know the prime minister of Mexico liked anime :^)

bread a real shit tbh monica

Bros before hoes
Next time ask them for tips. Or to be a wingman while you go to a bar or something

I know it sucks to have to put them down, but always for the best. Been there before fam.

How goes user

u a real white ass fam

pics? or at least some decent examples?

fuc yo skinny bitch monica

I dump yo fuc boi ass in da river

jojo 7su? no hol up, gundams on da dreamcass moncia

Its a fairly short game. If I didn't explore or do side bits I could beat it in like 3-4 hours. Just do it you fucking nigger

Whats good in the hood monica

????

On the bright side i picked up a couple knives today. One is a canadian air force knife from 89. Its really fucking solid. The other is a japanese hunting knife.

No pics but imagine a white girl just brown. Like actual brown not black.

Yeah, collectables have kinda ruined open world games too. Also, still playing Nier. Kaine is a cunt but a cunt that's cool.

Stacey Dash?

Nigga jus hard ass cuck fammo

tryna fug sumn tbh

i saw that post when i got home, his cat was woefully ugly and that's how you can tell he genuinely loved it and it was a good animal. Ugly animals are the most honest creatures on earth

i dunno if i'm that deserving, but meeting new people becomes harder and harder with each passing day

they're both musicians in bands so the pussy just gravitates into them, and i also can't ask for favors cuz that's for lowlifes. I'll get the fuck over it and accept being single eventually

ill fuk yo fac off yo wite ass mum

gib 5 dolla i fuc u

That's what I'm thinking of if I can find somewhere with a decent scanner, and the book at a decent price (seems like it's dirt cheap native in Japan, but exported copies on western oriented vendor services seem to run $40+). Could also be nice if some moon knowing user could translate, as I've got some photoshop skills and could maybe make an English upload of it, the way Xenogears has a fan-done English version of Perfect Works.

Book's Fargaia Chronicles. Art/Lore book for WA1, 2, and Twilight Venom, which were the entries out in Japan at that time.

Relax, enjoy the fact my blood pressure has dropped heavily and I didn't die on a fairly special day. I'd rather go out in such a way people have to ask what the fuck was that and why the fuck did it happen.

Everyone goes whether they like it or not nor do we get to choose how we go. Your cat probably wanted something quick, fast and painless.

cuck la cuc bish n' dis hous

The pics stacey has on google makes it hard to tell but it looks like the qt girl is a tiny bit lighter.

tak beni in peni fammo

I've got some big ass machete from some spic country. Its always sitting by my door in case I can't grab my revolver fast enough tbh

Learn an instrument and join em then

Maybe, but now might not be the best time for it. Canada had that minimum wage increase and it's fucking everything up

Yeah I think I heard something about a monthly inspection if the store, and any concerns from the staff go to me to deal with

got lik 2 fuc bish in back

Yeah. I'm just lost about it. I don't know what to do with myself right now and I don't want to be around people at all. Just been watching whatever I can find and listening to a lot of music. I might get another cat in a few months if I still want a pet. I figure if it lives to the average age I'll probably be dead before it.

I'll probably be better in a few days. I'm a lot more functional today than I was yesterday. Even went to class and wrote an exam.

Wait, there were pictures posted? I didnt post pictures of my cat. Maybe we're talking about different threads.

bet fag fuc got biz jizz

ain' no fammo n hous

I have 2 swords in my room for emergency purposes. Imagine killing someone with a light up sword and a french rapier.

( ' 3 ' )
miss u bae

i own a annihilole but u jus call her mom

succ a zucc n wif muh bucc

Flintlock pistol after poking them with the pointy one.

been pretty goof,
finished with work until wed

I wish I knew too user
(fucking checked!)
You're right. i completely forgot about Gundam vs Extreme FB

bug n dug a fug

I heard about that. Although I thought it was just certain parts of Canada that were affected, unless I'm just not paying attention.

That sounds rad as fuck but if i miss with the flintlock then im stuck with my sword only.

if yo ass b wite i smash 2nite

cum guzzle da dog muzzle fam

Its gonna fuck everything up in canada. Usually those things effects are nationwide.

Didn't the same thing happen to Australia?

yo devi got buz n junk

Time to plan a trip to nippon monica

I want to go out in a place of glory. Probably die alone in the woods though

I really hope that ends up causing a ton of unemployment up there, will be funny seeing libtards make excuses online

I'd wait another month or two and then start looking for a kitten or puppy if it were me

playing music isn't for me, i enjoy music and i enjoy shows but i don't wanna be a musician. I wanna work on my muscles and practice model kits and art. and i wish i could learn a martial art too Nothing i really like helps meet girls and it would be lying to myself to just do a hobby solely for women

must be a different user, in the most recent friday-thread some one posted about their cat that was recently put down and posted some pics. the thing was pretty damn ugly but nonetheless endearing because of it

i wuz talkin 0079 monica side story or w/e i never played dat otha 1 tbh

fum snuzzle da mog duzzle cam

leaf jizz iz dic n mount jizz

Would also be a boon since high quality/dimension official art from that early in the series seems pretty hard to find online. You wind up mostly with low res stuff like pic related for character art, though scene art can be found somewhat bigger. Credit to XSEED for putting together an anniversary book with decent sized images, but it's still somewhat small (due to having to fit in a box sized for a PS2 game)/doubled up images.

I think even using a proxy service to order and ship it here would be cheaper than going to moonland.

Watch out people we got a jokester

tak muh dic n wif yo nis ass

I figured 6 months or so before I even think about it.

Oh, wait, the orange and white one? I think that post was responding to me.

im fine and shit, have got little to do today but do some fucking homework and play some vidya, but i dont feel like doing anything at all

irrelevant webm

oly if yo mum b biz wif jiz

At point blank it isn't hard to miss especially if you've decided to load it with 60gr of FF and 000 buck.

Knowing me I'll peep my head up one day and back down I go dead.

Rapier is the better weapon. Has range. Aim for the heart

How you going to spend your long weekend?

Maybe you will find a qt tomboy doing karate

But a whole lot less fun

muh dick

I respect that user. I too wish to go out but also at least retain myself

yo my bad my nizzle

and what's wrong with that faiz? :^)

das ryt

thin if yo @ 2nit i got bizz

pick one from the chart please

yeah. It'd be one thing if you got the Power Moons for completing special challenges or entire levels (which you still do) but you also get them E V E R Y W H E R E as well. It's not like Super Mario 64 or the Galaxy games where you actually have to put forth effort to get one.
I've heard she's got a pretty foul mouth

Don't sell yourself short user.
I feel you, I don't get out besides when I go to work; I NEVER meet new people. Though I've had to Uber recently since my car was out of commission for about a week, and I met quite a few nice, cool people. There was a fine milf that even was my driver once and we got lost and talked and flirted a little. It was nice.

What I'm saying is you gotta step outta your comfort zone. I'm gonna be doing the same again VERY soon when I join the gym as soon as the roads clear up.

very nice. Best of luck getting your hands on it user

this could be nice if there's not any concerns. Inversely, if there's a bunch of concerns you'll have to address all/most of them, which sounds like a chore. What do/did you normally do at your job before this?

Not like I've got the money to travel that far.

Pretty sure it was the whole country, but regardless I'm in the eye of the storm. The store can't afford a relief staffer on lottery nights anymore, and we lost our backup on-call staffer, so anyone having to miss a shift males shit hit the fan here.

The first liberal meltdown was when Tim Hortons had to pull some of their benefits, and our retard premiere went on Twitter fucking virtue signalling over it. I hear something like 60 000 jobs are kill but I don't remember the source, could be pulling that out of my ass.

dindu nuffin

Do flintlocks still count as guns in cali?

I just need to practice with it. Its a pretty soild sword.

if u dindu if yo din den wut

I couldn't imagine going that long without a pet. I've had at least one cat at all times since I was a kid. Though my family typical has 3-4 of them at a time.

What vidya?

ain't no trouble monica i ain't specify dat shit anyway monica dun sweat it fam we str8 monica chill fam

Reminds me of Ryuji, but if he could actually say fuck.

i got get n mu pan

Somewhere between bedoin dreams and dark vanilla

jiz lodz fo yo fam

wat yo @ fam i got yo

unni plz

din iz my turf monica

unfortunately I'm too old for that, that ship is long gone even if my love for tomboys is forever at port

I feel like i'm trying by going to more shows and stuff but more often and not i feel it just leads to me standing alone. I want to improve it but it must boil down to how i appear to others

Canada deserves everything it gets

Get a job hippie

I'd like to get into that sword fighting shit where dudes beat the shit out of each other with blunt weapons

wiz b jizz in muh bizz

==wrong==

Any sooner and I'd feel like I was betraying him by just getting a new cat. My grandma's getting kittens soon anyway so she can have any of his stuff I don't want for myself.

Kaine is way worse than ryuji even if he said fuck.

phill got dem in muh ass

gay ass nigga

Thanks, but again, still looking into how much of a pain it's liable to be. I can at least find artbook scans for ACF and WA5 in some capacity online already, so I think the issue with Filgaia Chronicles not being findable simply has to do with its age.

Says the fellow NEET.

I would like to do fencing but it seems useless since i would never find another person using a fucking raper.

chill fam y u b triflin w/ it

riz got gizz n jizz lol bi tbh nigga he to bi

For whom?

You too?

get jiz mu dic got yo nam on it

Probably. Check local laws.

Scary ain't it.

Canada will rake itself and it'll be hilarious seeing people waving stars and bars from rural as fuck areas removing leftist shits that live in cities. Leafland is an odd place.

Is Makoto in SFV yet?

I haven't heard her say cunt or fag or nigger so not really.

iz fo yu fam cum get jizz n yo bizz

How old are you?

You can't look at it like you are getting a replacement, thats not what its about. Is about keeping that kind of love you had for him going

Yeah but I went to nippon

Teaches you to be quick on your feet and stab people well so theres that

if yo tak it wil u get kill?

dey b different kinds of fencin, den dey also b hima 2 monica

naw fam, sakura, blanka, sagat, n 2 new niggas got announced

iz big fam

Right now I just want to remember my little buddy.

unfortunately no, but the lovely sakura is coming back, dunno if it's enough to make me purchase a capcom fighter yet though

26, too old to be a sad cunt at 4am

All i need to do is thrust the sword at the ribs and dance around alot to not get hit.

You sacrificed your NEETdom and love of 2D for 3DPD. Not sure you're on higher ground there.

I'm the night shift guy at the gas station. I just make sure the store is clean and sell junk food to the drug addicts from the government housing across the street.
So it's not too much of a burden for me to go check out the things people are bitching about, I've got the time to be posting here almost every night anyways

Things will be different once trudeau and Wynne are out And Toronto is burned to the ground

h8trz n here fam smh diz nig get no jizz n kizz

delet this

For me so I can have custom reaction images made

When you think the rural areas will break away from the shithole parts of the country?

Oh yeah for sure fam

i wuf got nig but boi he mad @ muh jizz lol

if wuf got no jiz dem nig b mad nikka

K just checking. I know Sakura and Chie managed to get into their respective fightan stuff.

I'd just buy it used.

i chuckled

Not too shabby at all then user!

I suppose so then. I don't really have any advice for you in that regard. I just wear a t-shirt, shorts, and my hoodie if it's chilly out. I'm a shorts-in-the-snow type of guy anyway.

quite likely, maybe you'll find it pop up on ebay some day soon

oh i see
good luck then user!
i hope you don't have to deal with anything awful like shit-smeared walls or used needles in a toilet or something

I'm going to be 28 in another couple months, you're fiiiiiine. Go find that tomboy

That takes training

Banging whores don't count

Will you guys actually elect a mini Trump or just a slightly less retarded leftist?

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

The moment they try to steal peoples shit again or try to diversify where people fucked off too, I mean the last time someone got a 15:1 KDR on the cheka and that stance turned straight around.

She has white facial features and straight hair and doesnt talk in ebonics. I would never go for a girl darker than sheva.

I'll be fiiiiiine

makes sense but since my few IRL friend that play fighters don't seem interested in it it would be a waste

I can tell you this much anyone who sees that thinks you're a luinatic

they only exist in anime ;___;
at least this lonely frustration will make me angry tomorrow and make me lift harder

He was a very good cat even if he did poop and pee on the floor and howl outside my door for attention and sleep on my coat and shut off my consoles sometimes (especially the PS2. He figured out young that he could get attention by mashing his head roughly around the reset button until he got attention)

>the only time anything like that happened was when I raised my voice once near the end of the call when I told the customer that his computer was having issues and we only troubleshoot internet issues, and he kept on insisting it was our issue
worst part about work is if a customer complains, they're right, even if they'r wrong. No I didn't get fired yet.

no.

I'm honestly thinking of getting Cross Tag if only for the Persona characters and maybe some of the UNIST characters, despite my love hate relationship with blazblue combined with the fact that I can't into team fighters.

Huh what?

Thats why I'm dating a cartoon

Thats fucking hilarious. RIP you little shit

anytime you talk about your job it's frustrating sounding, surely the solution is to just deadpan everything no matter what they say?

wew

GOLDEN THEN

eh maybe so. I'm just a very warm-bodied guy.
It never gets too cold here anyway, most of the time it doesn't at least.
THERE YOU GO user

customer service is an unholy kinda of torture I wouldn't wish on anyone

You should just spend a few days telling dumb ass customers to fuck off so you can get fired and enjoy it while doing so.

Before he figured that out he would just sit on it and purr loudly until he got what he wanted. If I was on the computer he would either sit on the back of my chair, or sit on my desk next to the monitor, or sit on my keyboard. This was all years ago when he was younger. The last couple years he mostly slept a lot.

o-oh are they at least not normalfaggy?

Customers are stupid, period. Also, I hope some P3 characters get into the cross tag.

There are copies on Ebay right now, they just range from $28 to $55, with shipping ranging from free on the more expensive ones to $20 on the cheaper ones. Meanwhile checking Yahoo Japan's auction site, they've got listings around 500 yen for it. Would much rather try to figure out how to order from there and deal with the shipping on something that cheap. Just makes me think of how much better I could stretch what money I have as far as entertainment goes. When you've got limited income, knowing where you might be able to luck out on shit like pick related is nice, assuming you don't just emulate from the getgo.

I used 3dpd for their only purpose.

Sounds like it was nice. My cat's dumb and when she wants petted gets excited so she runs around, meaning you can't pet her.

And really the best part is that she was active talking about how she's been single for a while. So i know it wont be awkward when i ask her out.

dunno. Life has been kind of a haze as of late so I guess just overall trying to improve.

A lot of my artfriends have left and the ones who stayed behind are mostly tumblrshit

Ive eaten 800g of chicken tendies today and had 2L of wine.
i wanna die and not have to deal with my responsibilities

Leafland cheka tried to gun grab and one fellow shot fifteen of them because he wasn't having any of that shit.

Nah, only real problem is people rolling joints in the bathroom the occasional cocaine leftovers. Back when the fentanyl scare was big we had a couple people almost die in the store though.

Our conservative leader seems alright. He's been calling people out in a lot of shit in parliament but he's not as 'bombastic' as trump. I think the NDP will schism the retarded leftie vote because they got a Sikh running, baizuo are hopefully going to split their vote between a faggot and a nonwhite

I had a nice tendies dinner myself earlier.

yeah but i can't hug a cartoon or take it on a date. I digress i'm just frustrated and lonely and haven't jerked it in a couple days. I gotta be a stronger man and not let being affection starved make me angry

nah they're alright dudes, one of them could benefit from becoming more normalfag and the rest ride the cusp, but when it comes to playing games together it can be a good time. It's just tough to get everyone in the same room for a session anymore

Ok, the only people I know irl are really normalfags.

wtf is this?

Improve what?

Wish I could drink two bottles of wine.
How goes user

Oh nice. Though you guys already have terrible gun laws.

What happens when some shitskin wins though? I mean its racist not to vote for him

Tendies are so goodf

I fucking blow at expressions, user.

Hate to say it, but at least you've had them.

You aren't doing retarded nofap are you?

Git gud

Fucked if I know, I only work there because most faggots can't actually handle cold rural work.

DAMN
I see now, it's not that it's HARD to get a hold of, it's not just as cheap as you'd need it to be

regardless it still counts you nog

sounds like a mad tell if I ever heard one user

oh easy cleanup then at least
jesus

I know some complete normalfags and i know some people who are complete spergs. I don't have the heart to be mean to people unless i feel they're shitheads to me so i don't act unfriendly to normalfags even if i can't vibe with them at all.

He's a pretty chill guy tho.

They can't have most pistols and have mag limits and other things I think. Wait are you American in canada or what

Counts for what exactly

i believe you but I can tell you most people who see others wearing shorts in winter just speak ill off it

thanks boss. Already looking forward to lifting then having a tasty burger tomorrow and spending my night playing games

maybe more beer too

The only problem is, she was talking to the girl right behind me, so she probably wasnt hinting to me specifically. It cant hurt to try though.

Terrible like waiting on the green mile

been there, got in shit for that.

The thing is that while I just want out, I don't want to get myself fired, and I feel like I can't quit without a very good reason first.

Trust me, you'd be surprised on how stupid some people can be. I'd expect a basic understanding yet some people have zero knowledge of what they're talking about.
same tbh. Kinda hoping for pic related.

where the hell are you people finding all those good deals while stuck with jewish manchildren sucking nintendrones dry of their parents money?

nice. i bought my copy on release day like a fuckin nerd

that's because you're not the only one who's getting customers complaining about them and dealing with this kind of thing.

Burger who works in the leafland. If they've got gun laws they sure as fuck aren't followed outside of cities. A clear example of gun control don't work. Besides that I'm in nipland.

No
Hell yeah

I'm hoping for a certain dumb cute tsundere.

Just drink a lot of water

Being miserable isn't a very good reason?

Can you even own guns at all in nipland?

Why wouldn't you vote for trudeau you homophobic bigot???????
fag hag mother and coal burner sister is fighting over who should be prime minister based on the oppression scale

Yeah. Luckily we had one of those overdose kits which kept him not dead until an ambulance showed up

some cab driver just left a fucking hooker he picked up at my store while he does another fare

you ask a LOT of questions you know that?
exercise and time management

normalfags can be hard nigh impossible depending on how good your conversational skills are. but then again why would you be wanting to socialize in the first place?

this field really might not be your forte

Guns are really illegal in anime land.

Why are drawthreads so much more… "sterile?" I swear, they've felt more dead/awkward since the time I drew a mimiga for the one boy who got bullied on tumblr

waifufags and furries

No it's not.

It probably isn't. Maybe once I'm let go, I'll reconsider what I can and can't do for work as a complete autist.

Whats wrong with asking questions?

Figured as much

What would be a good enough reason then

The wife looked into it for me, If I decided to stay I could get a shotgun of some sort, if I prove I can remove deer effectively I can get whatever I so want. That also goes for being able to supply police folk but I ain't too sure on that.

Going to bed. Night.

you tell me fam

fuck 'em then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sounds like a pretty damned great night user.
Here's to you.

still worth a shot. Worst that can happen is she says no

wew, classic

Dude not bad. Whats the self defense laws like then?

Being miserable builds character.

I haven't had a proper game night with more than one other person in years now. Mainly because two of my (former) friends decided they were better off on their own than hang around with me, and of the remaining two, one's too heavily invested in his job to have much time for himself, let alone hanging out.

I keep a box of receipts around for times like that.

Put simply, for artbooks, I'd much rather find full scans online than pay for them. And for a number of games/series, they're already there. But this one is also a lore book, and WA1 and 2 aren't the best translated games out there. Seems like it would be interesting to see what exactly the book says in regards to characters/events.

Not Canada, that's for sure. I just live somewhere with a set of stores that don't make the best judgment on what they take in. Some shit is stupidly overpriced compared to other places here, but occasionally I find shit anywhere from a half to a sixth of the going rate (not as good a deal as most I've found as far as amount saved goes, but try Xenogears complete for $5).

don't forget memes.

nothing wrong im just being stupid. I drank a little earlier.

or y'know. memes.

Isn't memefaggotry inherent?

Cya next time user

I asked first

Not all character is good

What you drinking?

I pretty much stopped drawfagging and am waiting it out to see if the threads ever recover.
which they won't much like 4am

I see, so this goes beyond just wanting the art stuff.

I don't know.

same here tbh. although any requests I can think of come off as extremely autistic, even for me.

see you tomorrow.

the one perk to being aware of your autism is you can learn how to hide it.

I don't actually dislike other people most of the time. sure i have no patience for ultra-normies but if some one has a hobby or something to break away from just digesting tv-shows and shit I can at least not hate them ya know?

i don't want to be a mean spirited person, damning every normie and what not, sure i can't vibe with them but are they necessarily bad people for it? people are mostly okay even if i'm fucking retarded and don't fit in with them. Feeling out of place is one of the things that makes me the most fucking sad but that's not everyone else's fault either.

Hell if I know, yet again there aren't any negros running about and koreans tend to never leave their ghetto.

Your problem is nothing will ever push you to make the change until its forced out of your hands by getting fired

Shes also fucked in the head and on a laundry list of meds. She isn't long for the world.

Hasn't used -yet-. Got interrupted with a job before anything

Oh right I forgot we were talking about nippon for a second. Though there are those nigerians near the blowjob bars in shinkuku

Will you be sad when she kicks the bucket?

Im fucked either way. Im gonna be promoted* I dont want it but cant refuse**

wew
that's a nice Altera

well you're not wrong. I feel like I have no motivation to do a lot of things, and whenver I try doing things, I feel like I'm forcing myself to enjoy them more than genuinely enjoying things.

it is but I feel like it can be misused is all

Sangria wine from my friend's family
it's def not bad

I came here years ago and I've never gotten anyone to potentially take requests here. They weren't any more complicated than ones halfchan drawthreads used to take from me (pic related was one I'd requested back then), but instead it becomes "go commission someone; no one here wants to do that for free". I've honestly given up.

Bit telling when most of the 8v drawbooru is just /monster/ images squatting on what should be Holla Forums turf. Do like those absolutely batshit insane vidya drawings one guy's done of Bubsy and the like though.

Have you tried refusing?

I hate that feeling so much, no clue how to help you there for once fam

Isn't that the kind with spices and shit in it

I sorta get what you mean. there's this point where you feel like you're lying to yourself to be more happy with certain things. It's sorta how i feel when i force myself to socialize, most of the time i feel like i'm full of shit for doing it but sometimes i have fun too

Learn something new every day. Time to bail out, have to teach some people humility in that new 2hu fighter.

Yeah I saw that being littered with /monster/ art, they might as well rename it to the monster booru by now.
Do any other boards even contribute to that thing?

Everytime someone posts Naoto, I will post this webm.

Cya next time user

your webm is missing sound, unless it's better without it.

Also, night.

Have that webm too, unless you took from a post of mine.

5am is my cutoff, i'll complain to you lot next time. I'm letting myself get to sad this time anyway. thanks for listening.

Sleep tight user, I hope you have a nice day tomorrow

I don't think so. Does any other board have actively recurring drawthreads beyond Holla Forums and /monster/ (I suppose that's where they're coming from). /a/ surprisingly doesn't have any interest in drawthreads here from what it seems.

Cya next time fam
Cheer up soon

A bit. She's an excellent cook and still famy. I get over loss very quickly though.

Thanks
I wish I knew the name of the boob-heart thing, and I wish people did more of it

see you tomorrow. Just remember, we're here for you.

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody wants to draw for /a/ to begin with.

Same here. I don't really linger on the past for long.

i don't know what it's called either.

Who's we?

It's not like you move forward either you leeching neet.

Whats wrong user

We, as in the people who post in this thread.

I find myself lingering on the past all the time I feel regret every time I do. I wish I did more.

Wasn't /a/ one of the boards that helped originate recurring drawthreads back on halfchan though? I remember the booru for their board being huge (for just images drawn by anons).

Makes sense. I also like to believe some of my fav fictional characters are rooting me on. Autistic I know.

Yes, but 8/a/ is rather autistically special, in a bad way.
Kinda wish we had an active art board like /ic/. /loomis/ and /art/ are dead as fuck.

My memory is terrible so I don't remember much of my past honestly.

make a replacement 8/a/, nowhere to go but up

autistic as fuck
i do it too though. I like to imagine Yozakura is encouraging me to keep pushing on when I get tired or fed up.

Most boards here are pretty dead in general, to be honest.

That's been tried. It more or less goes nowhere, for multiple reasons. Same with alternatives to Holla Forums for vidya discussion.

It's more or less too late to make new boards.
2014 was the year to do that as people moved over here. Now nobody's gonna bother, much like all the Holla Forums alternatives died.

Thats not how it works. I will soon be a leader so i gotta learn that role.

My memory is weird, where I won't remember basic shit, but I'll remember very weird things as well like finding a shiny wingull in pokemon sapphire 10+ years ago during a hot summer day and almost running away because I almost didn't notice the color change due to there being no shade to sit under.

I still have all my shinies, I think. I caught a fuckton back in Gen III when they were still stupid rare.

It makes sense when you pretend a waifu is doing it tho. Imagine Ryuji trying to motivate you, "Never Effin Give Up"

The only threads I can tolerate on /a/ are the buyfag threads

Things change. And for halfchan for the worse. /tg/ used to be a magical place full of creativity and ideas, and it's a shell of its former self after quest thankfully gone now and general threads took over
All the friends I have now came from a rpg group finder thread

Have you finally embraced waifuism fam?

Fire all the shitskins working for you

Oh yeah I get those weird flashes like that every once in a while. Some smell or the lighting in the room will just snap you right back years to a specific moment in time.

Didn't he already do that?

Not really

Yes really.

pretty sure that's the fag from the waifu threads, they all stand out like a sore thumb

(czecked)
I dont fire people but i got to convince them what the people above have said is good. It can be done i just dont want to do it. I like being a rouge.

I'll look into that if it ever becomes possible to bring them into reality so I can hold them close and tell them why I love them. I'll need a waifu to confess my love to first.

What fag?

Whats the point

The Senran Yoza faggot

Ryuji would be a cool gym bro

damn nice trips
i'm getting there

are cancerous shit. I never went to them.

you're telling me there was ANOTHER Yozanon?

4am is filled with waifufags dofus.

I think you replied to the wrong part.

What's wrong with yozanon?

Good finally. Daki when

Which is not counter to what I stated.

There was at least one here in 4am and another if not you and you're just covering your ass in the waifu threads

The fuck is your problem with him?

What's right with him?

He's an avatarfag, I don't need to go into detail unless you're just that new here.

His taste in tittyninjas

That guy is always angry like that, its sad.

He's a good dude. What's right with you?

your talking to the wrong horse nigger

NEVER EVER
because she's one of the more unpopular senrans and gets basically nothing.

As far as I know, I've always been the 4am Yozanon
I'm dead serious user. I never went to the waifu threads because it was just constant shitflinging the one time I lurked it. The general threads we have are less cancerous.

I got the power of life and death

You must live in an even sadder world if my words strike you as "angry"

sure thing, newfriend

Guess you'll have to share your waifu with another man then.

what would you do with a waifubot? Can we program them and give them personalities that match 2D waifus?

I'm kinda surprised shes not more popular. Though the only other senran I know is the blonde MC one anyway so.

Then kill all the shitskins who work for you

Ive only got whites that work for me and they are good workers. My men are good to go.

Do anything you'd want to do with your girlfriend. And of course you could, whats the point otherwise.
I figure they would have advanced learning AI so you just plug in whatever inputs you want like anime/manga/etc and pick a character and boom. Instant waifu

Give me a job monica

Nah, it doesn't work like that.
See, each user's waifu is his OWN version of that waifu. Think Many Worlds Interpretation, but with waifus.

The Many Waifus Interpretation, if you will.

none of the leader Senrans are blonde famalam
you talking about Haruka? The milfy sadist? or maybe Shiki?

That really depends on your perspective, whether you count tutor user who helped anons with their studies or not.

I meant here in this thread. Tutor hasn't been in a thread in a while.

No the one in the school girl outfit

I'm gonna go to bed. See you around.

That's the same excuse every single waifufag pulled in the waifu fag threads.
You are more alike than you thought.

I'd say smokes even if he denies it was one of the first and worst offenders at that.

Cya tomorrow fam

Night dude.

How so? Also, that's not an excuse.

Not in the US. My influence doesnt extend past my borders.
Swim to Aus and ill get you a career

Nice numbers.
Career doing what?

ah Katsuragi? The resident lesbian.

sleep tight user

wew really? This is just how i've always understood waifuism to be
to my dismay. I never believed I was exactly super original, but just the same I also liked to believe I had something unique.

He was always exempt from vols and set an example that you can get away with it while pretending to deny being one.

Sucks for you, I guess.

Why are all the blonde senrans so perfect
I'd kill for a nice Katsuragi or Marika fig

meant Haruka there

Keyword WAS. He comes back every now and then but he got banned too. He never denied being one either.

She's the cutest one. How much yuri is there in this anyway

For the longest time he did.
His excuse was that he was posting with a theme rather than an avatar.

I work with videogames and i have a say who we hire. You just gotta get to Aus.

Because the janitors and kike mark said that counted for some bumfuck reason.

A small handful of characters
Valkyrie Drive might be more to your taste if you're looking for yuri

What if I have no skills besides being creative

I watched that anime. Was pretty dang cute

It didn't for quite a while.
First it was Belrose and Homoko being removed and when rule 8 hit, he was still here.
Frame it as you want, he avatarfagged, got away with it for a long long time and amassed (50)+ posts almost each and every thread.

I meant that it didn't count. I made a typo.

I see then. For some time theories went around that smokes was either connected to Mark or maybe even on the vol team. Not that either of those ever amounted to any more than speculation.
Regardless of it all, he was the worst one, while some morons still humor Huey and his delusion of being more than a one thread nuisance.

Wasn't one of those that faggot who uploaded a webm of himself in a corset riding a dildo

k fuck off newfag

also involved in thread dick postings

So you're one of those retards, makes sense now.

Doesnt matter as long as you dont quit

not much, and it almost all exclusively stems from Katsuragi sexually harassing the other girls

Valkyrie Drive is SUPER YURI but it really kind of sucks by comparison, at least the anime series did. The game is fun though. It has no male characters that I've seen either, so it's right up Soritsu's alley.

Ranka is the best girl though, for obvious reasons:
she's fairly tsun though.

He was in every fucking thread daily posting Akari. You wouldn't know.

And only one time he mattered you fucking moron.
Jesus christ.

Funny way of spelling Manpukumaru tbh

NEVER
FORGET

she's pretty great too honestly

Pretty damn sure he did more, he actually gave 4am it's rep tbh.

That's what I mean with humoring him that he actually did anything other than make one literal shipost.
He was a symptom of an already declining thread atmosphere. Even Belrose had more of an impact on 4am with Homoko and the dickposting.

Ive run out of wine.