MEGAMAN THREAD FAGGOTS

MEGAMAN THREAD FAGGOTS

So I've never played Megaman before and I want to get into the series. Which games would you recommend? Also discuss anything related to Megaman and his dead franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO4c2XOFr3k
romhacking.net/translations/1751/
ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/16-mega-man-x-hard-type/
gamefaqs.com/ds/931475-mega-man-zx/saves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just play the ones you want to in release order, avoid x7 however.

Why? Whats wrong with X7?

Pretty much this. You can even start with the X series if you want, just so long as you play them in order.

unfinished, rushed game with experimental ideas usually means its a bad game, x7 falls in the category of it being a huge series departure and a bad game.

Alright thanks for the replies, will avoid X7 at all costs.

Why did Holla Forums stop caring about 8-bit Deathmatch?

here's an example of the most offensive boss if you're curious, otherwise you should probably just start playing them right now and have fun

BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND

You have golds in all the Legacy Collection challenges right Holla Forums? I can only barely complete them.

Megaman was never good.
t. IGN

I want to marry Aile.

Where are the Mega Man x clones/fangames?

garbage waifu
the robot masters are superior

There's always Mega Man X: Corrupted

best

Battle Network a best
New game never ever

Official megaman tier list:
X>Zero>Og>mmbn>volnutt>the other one about space and stuff

Had a TF2 situation where no one plays vanillia or DM and it's just cumhotel

Are you sure you want that in the current state Capcom is in? I'm fine with letting it die in a relatively good note unlike X that got all kinds of fucked up after 5.

2 and X1 are the most popular/well-liked ones

Start with megaman 1 just to see how much did they improve from megaman 1 to megaman 2.

If Roll isn't playable in 11, I am not buying it.
Alternatively they could do some other form of crazy fan service, but I can't imagine what it would be.

LGTSS
Classic > X

why do the Mets in this picture feel so racist

It's coming out never ever though

There's Tornado Tonion too. Zero movements are also pretty shitty.

I can never get into this series no matter how much I try. The movement feels stiff as fuck and very limited compared to any other platformer or run 'n gun, and my hand always fucking hurts since the gameplay revovles around spamming the shoot button. Is the series just not for me?

It's really an irredeemable game

How does X8 compare to the first five X games? Also who's excited for Mega Man X++?

I've heard X8 is better than X7, but dunno if it's actually good.

It's alright.
I hated visuals because muh sprites but it's alright.

CBM T-LMS is almost always populated, though.

Smoochable lips.

What's that? Roll dump?

If there's a loli centaur in the rest of that image by all means. Arrow implies there's also dick involved, which would be nice.

Avoid every game that's on a disc. Play every game that's on a cartridge.

That's what always happens after they reach the intended ending point and decide to go past.

More and more of Capcoms decisions makes it feel so good that you're a Legends fan.

X8 is actually fairly good and its worth a play. It's better than X6 in any case, and the difference in quality between X7 and X8 is like night and day.

roll is the perfect loli and her new design is precious

Most agreeable statement on Holla Forums.

oWo I agree :3 Roll is the perfect loli
im a total lolicon xd i love animes and games with little girls they are so kawaii~~ teehee
I want to roll with her if you know what i mean ( ° ʖ °)

There's a 3D fangame remake being made. The animations and presentation need work though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zO4c2XOFr3k

She is our new queen!

Depends.
I recommend playing mega man 1-10 to get a basic idea on what the series is about

If you hate the old NES era of mega man then play Mega Man X through 5. If you want more of the Snes/PS1 era of mega man games then the mega man zero series (GBA-NDS) is right up your alley.

Mega man has many spin-offs branching into different genres of gaming. I personally started of with the role playing spin-off called "Battle Network" that was released for the GBA. Like I said it depends on what you"re into that the games offer to you.

Was meant for (OP)

X7 was a game that had the potential to be amazing but got fucked over by Capcom's management who didn't give the devs enough time to iron out the kinks. It has several missing features including 2-player co-op. Most of the things wrong with it could be fixed by a competent modder.

I heard the first Battle Network wasn't as good as the others. Which ones should I start?

Unlike Classic Megaman, you would miss out on a story if you skipped around except for lie Battle Network 5 where it apparently didn't really have anything to add to the story and was just a tourney or something.
Best supply of waifus throughout all Megaman series

That was battle network 4

Oh yeah, the one right after it was originally supposed to end. Capcom really needs to plan ahead with the Megaman games.

Rather, they just need to stop assuming that a game is gonna be the last in its series. Also, they should have assumed it's not gonna be the last in its series, in Legends' case.

Legends isn't even stuck in a place that's hard to think of a continuation instead of having to think up a new story. The fact Capcom has decades of experience with 3D now and created stuff like Lost Planet and Dragons Dogma means the gameplay and world can be so much better but it won't because we're in the wrong timeline for Capcom games.

Actually, they just fucking end the serie when they can and both provide a fucking good ending for it and a spin-off direct sequel with similar if not the same gameplay. It would have been nice if X ended in X5, and if they didn't rush the damn thing. It would have been nice if Zero ended in Zero 3, with everything that was part of Zero 4 on it if it wasn't rushed. It would be nice if Legends and ZX had a fucking ending in the first place.
The only one with a satisfactory ending is Zero, and Zero 4 only exists because Zero 3 was rushed. So Capcom should know when to end it, and end it fucking good.

IT'S NIGGA TIME

These digits don't lie. Somewhere out there, there is a timeline where much of Capcom's management was replaced around the year 2000 and as a result, Legends 3 was released to massive critical acclaim and commercial success, Maverick Hunter was good enough to spawn an entirely new series of Mega Man FPS games that become smash hits and e-sports attractions, and Mega Man X7 was the best game in the Mega Man franchise and universally beloved to the point where Keanu Reeves, 44th US President, took his oath of office on a copy of X7. Obviously since we're on a timeline other than the above, we need to go back in time and change history.

I would actually recommend you play X7 before X8 and after you have played other mega man games. If for nothing else than to see how a mega man game can do almost everything wrong. A nice side effect is that it's such a shitshow that it makes X8 (which is simply an almost competent X game) seem better than it actually is. But really everyone has their favorite Mega man games in each series.
Personaly mine are MM6, X3, Zero 3, and ZX advent. Command Mission and Network Transmission are also pretty good. But basically pick from the list and have fun.
Its a big list.

Nes
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Wily And Right no Rockboard >board game

psp
Mega Man Powered UP >MM1 Remake
Mega Man Maveric Hunter >XMMX remake, can play as vile

Game boy and GBC
Mega man Dr Wiley's revenge
Mega Man II
Mega Man III
Mega Man IV
Mega Man V >has different bosses thank the classic series on nes
Mega Man Xtreme
Mega Man Xtreme 2

Game Boy Advance
Mega Man Battle Network
Mega Man Battle Network 2
Mega Man Battle Network 3
Mega Man Battle Network 4
Mega Man Battle Network 5
Mega Man Battle Network 6
Mega Man Zero
Mega Man Zero 2
Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man Zero 4

DS
Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent
Mega Man Star Force
Mega Man Star Force 2
Mega Man Star Force 3
Rockman EXE operate Shooting Star

SNES
Mega Man 7
Mega Man X
Mega Man X 2
Mega Man X 3
Mega Man & Bass
Mega Man Soccer

Sega
The wiley wars(1-3 remake)

Game Gear
Mega Man

Wonderswan and color
Rockman & Forte Mirai kara no Chōsensha >Rockman and forte sequel I guess.
Rockman EXE

Mondern pc, ps3 wii etc, Arcade
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Power Battles >Fighter
Power Battles 2 >Fighter
Megaman X streetfighter >Fan game endorsed by capcom.

PSX
Super Adventure Rockman >weird fmv type game.
Mega Man 8
Mega Man X 4
Mega Man X 5
Mega Man X 6
Mega Man Battle and Chase(racing)
Mega Man Ledgends >MML1,2,tron are 3d
Mega Man Ledgends 2
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

Gamecube
Mega Man Network Transmission > only .exe that is a platformer.

PS2
Mega Man X 7
Mega Man X 8
Mega Man X Command Mission >RPG

And that's all I can think of a the moment.

Sorry .exe on wonderswan is also a platformer, I was being retarded.
There is an english patch as well.
romhacking.net/translations/1751/

that the Saturn version of mega man 8 instead of the PS1 version.

Also its spelled Legends

Last Mega Man thread we ranked the X games. We should rank X's armors. You could also do Zero's forms, but there's much less variation between them.

Command Mission Ultimate > Main Series Ultimate > Falcon > Glide > Force > Light > Icarus > Hermes > Command Mission Default > Max/Hyper Max > X Fire > Second > a pile of dogshit > Gaea

Command Mission's armors are ugly as fuck

Sounds like a shit timeline too. I rather the one where Maverick Hunter was animated with good 2D to 3D techniques, expanded the story of the previous X games as worthy remakes, Powered-up continued it's series, X5 was the last X game and wasn't rushed, so Zero 4 didn't need to exist, and as a result ZX had it's grand finale in ZX3 where you even had the ability to transform in recreations of other megaman games as tribute, specially since they were all critically acclaimed, because they were really well done.

Never ever.

NEVER FOREVER

Discovered a romhack for X1 that rearranges the stages to provide new challenges and increases the difficulty on the bosses, such as having to manage hazards like lava in Mammoth's boss room, or mud in Chameleon's. Having a good time so far. One stage I've played heavily incentivized gaining the helmet part to break blocks.
Can be found here with instructions with what rom need to apply patch to and all that:
http: //ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/16-mega-man-x-hard-type/

I've played this one before, was a fun ride. Would recommend

did anythinggoes finished that ms. madd animation he had as WIP?

I hate Mega Man, he ruins everything.

Has anyone tried this one

ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/16-mega-man-x-hard-type/

Someone literally linked that 4 posts back you illiterate nigger.

…I was merely pretending

But what happens to Con Man?

Disgusting

I so hope this reality ended up in pre Infinite Crisis DC or pre-multiversal destruction in Marvel; this universe is far too costly just for Capcom to be good again.

Zero's would be cool, if it weren't for those stupid head wings. It reminds be a bit of Deathscythe Hell. X's is bad, though, which is disappointing, because the concept is cool. It should have been the Heavyarms to Zero's Deathscythe.

Hypermode in that game is wasted potential. But the wings in his helmet reminds me of Bass.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I guess I can understand not wanting X7 regardless of how good it could have been because the series was originally supposed to end at X5.

learn how to use charge shots wisely, weapons are not there just to unload them on the area boss, the dash and jump mechanics make the game quite fluid.
or go easy mode and play as zero, half the spamming and twice the fun as he usually gets moves that require special inputs

All multiplayer is cancer and so is your post.

It's a puzzle game friend. Just one you need reactions to solve. You don't solve problems by spamming shots at it, you solve the problem by getting into a position to hit it with your shots.

He's a weeb that can't even act.

I don't wanna fap to Roll.

Then don't.

Where's the shadow and blade armors asshole

how about now

Can we not sexualize underage children, please?
Absolutely sickening something like that would even cross your mind.

Robo-Christ would be ashamed of you.

>>>/neofag/ or lurk for 10 years

oppai loli is an abomination

There's a default ringtone for certain phones that I swear sounds very close to the intro of Chill Penguin's stage theme. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

You could just bring up that she's a robot, and thus impossible to be underage.

Begone, foul flatty.

the correct term is "lolikyonyuu" you heathens

holy shit this is awesome

Should have just said you wanted more, lad.

Flat is justice, but bumps are fine too.

That's not the proper version.

Don't remind me. Another needless sequel to the main series when there are countless of romhacks that do it better than the main series itself, and here I am still waiting for the only 2 promising romhacks of the X series. And still no fucking ZX3.

This tbh.

JUSTICE

They have to start somewhere if they want to revive the franchise, so they are using the one with the most widespread appeal. As much as I love Legends, its fanbase is much, much smaller. I'm not sure why they're not doing X, but I think the main reason is they know they can't making something new that will live up to people's expectations because there are so many people who think that X is one of the greatest games ever and blahblahblah.

True enough, they probably wanna get back in the flow of things before making an X9 or whatever.

I didn't mean to sage there but whatever. I think 11 looks promising, and I'm glad they're actually trying to do something new with the classic series instead of just fancy romhacks, but the real question is where is Megaman going to go after it. This is basically the only "safe" play they have, so they're going to have to get serious next.

You must be a friend of mankind.

Best thing that could've happened; now the Classic fans are the only ones who will suffer.
Likely was chosen to monopolize off of the cartoon which is more focused on Classic and the fact original Megaman having had a spot in Smash Bros.

She may not be slut but I'm sure she's been "unintentionally" groped enough to make her a super depressed shut in.

To know what they're gonna do, it's best to think of what game would they copy off of so my money is on a "open world" game that plays like Mario Odyssey.

The franchise have always been alive. Megaman is an icon for video games, as much as Mario or even Sonic could be. In fact, releasing something different than the main line would have been beneficial for people to get to know it, specially after Blunder Number 9, but I guess that's exactly why Capcom is being cautious about the whole thing.
It's literally a romhack done in Unity. Any hack could have done it. Admittedly, some enemies look really cool, but the enviroment and megaman himself looks so bland that it's painful.

I think the part of the brand I hate the most is Legends 3.

Because good god the MM fanbase turned belligerent after that.

Flat is nothingness. Flat is the refusal to grow, change, and evolve. Flat is stasis, the absence of progress. Flat is sameness. Flat is avoiding differentiating yourself from your counterpart. Flat is stubbornly refusing to let go of the past and move on. Flat is the suppression and binding of femininity. Flat is far from justice.

If you don't want flat then you want fat chicks. Fat chicks are the furthest thing from justice. In fact, they're injustice. An injustice that saps away at their very life force and makes them die young.

You posted an image with impact font, and yet you talk about refusal to grow? I don't even have a preference but you are just as bad. The best breasts are the ones attached to the woman you love, and that's all that matters, love. Without love, justice is pointless.

It's pretty easy. Fuck you.

Unchecked progress usually devolves into unrestrained degeneration, the ugliest forms of deviation do not involve lack but abuse, the harmful yearnings of one that desires to get what one cannot and will not have because proportions already established must be broken for his desire to be fulfilled, do not readily cast away your history or memory in the name of progress, do not even try to align justice with such a simplistic pursuit for justice, at times it destroys but at times it protects.

?

A wise man once said that if too much of a good thing is bad, then it is better for one not to want said good thing in the first place
In other words, there is such thing as too much boobage, and thus, the best response is to go for absolutely no boobage. Therefor, flat is best.

You mean Quick Man and, yes, he is like a cross between the Flash and Captain Boomerang.

An even ground is horizontal. Flat is vertical. A straight drop is an uneven as you can get.

Lack is just as bad as excess, for where excess has drive and spirit, lack has nothing. There is no life in nothingness, no compassion, no love. To engage in excess is to destroy through reckless abandon. To utterly lack is to destroy through atrophy and apathy.

Now we are reaching an understanding, the robo chest shall not be tainted by lack or excess but instead will revel itself in the meticulously planned and the completely alluring form of the thing between these opposite extremes.

OR you can go for ass.

Horizontal is just vertical with a different degree. Lay down a flat chested woman and you have an horizontal ground.
Excess also means abuse and addiction. Also, there's no such as nothingness, specially when you use more than your eyes to see.

what the fuck happened to this thread

the flat autists arrived

You can't just say something is there, you just can't see or feel it. If, by all observation, it isn't there, then it isn't there. Doesn't matter if it supposedly exists if you can't interact with it at all. Saying flat girls have the biggest tits is like saying I have a 50 foot long dick that you just see a small part of.

Flatfags trying to spread their propaganda.

Do women really do that

the cow tit autists arrived

Some have been known to have done that, in the past. I have heard no recent examples. I'd bet it's went down proportionally to women trying to attract men.

Flat chests are androgynous. If you lust after them, at best you're sexually confused - like someone who lusts after floor tiles - and at worst you're a homosexual.

What about asses?

Specifically, this ass.

But you can feel it. Dicks don't have circumferences, tits do, so flat chests have the biggest circumference, thus, they are biggers. Also, big tits usually feel all squishy, no substance, just a bunch of soft tissue and fat.

Kinda. My sister uses a bigger cup than her A cup, like C cup, so only by the cup her chest seems bigger than her actual mosquito bites.

Bernice?

i was mainly thinking about the double bra thing

Should I just barrel through so I can get to the better games? A friend of mine is running through all 6 games on his phone emulator, I wanted to do the same since it’s been years since I last played MMBN.

Hey dudes check out my Navi. Name's RocketMan. Or… LaunchMan. Whichever sounds better to you.

I hate my sister.

You wish your cute little sister would show off her flatness more to you, eh?
You know what you must do.

Guts Man!

Conceptual size isn't functional size. If you can only feel a small area of the tit, then that's the only area that exists, for all but the most inane of purposes.

that's implying the only feminine feature women have are their chests

Forgot older version too.

BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!

That answers your question?

no

Haven't you heard? D-Cups are full of justice.

Alright, user…Experience Bij!

His argument is flawed, as a boy can just as easily fulfill the desire for fatherhood. Only a female can impart maternal love, though. Also, the only way said fatherhood can be attained with with a mother.

Does he at least have a controller? I beat BN6 on my phone using only touchscreen controls, and I wouldn't recommend it. Everything's imprecise and there's a huge delay on your inputs, so much that you have to build your folder just to work around it. BassXX/BX and ProtoManFZ were a fucking nightmare.

Not bad, but consider adding more features that focus on rockets in general, rather than rockets as weapons, to differentiate him.
What a shame.

That's kinda fucked up since usually, the breast discussion is about what sexually arouses you. Fatherly instincts should not include wanting to fuck your daughter. You should want to protect her smile and innocence, and fuck your wife.

I already went all the way. Problem is, she actually show off way too much. Fuck that. I wanted a pure imouto, not the fucking slut I'm stuck with.

Which is fondling, flicking and sucking. Paizuru a shit.

Someone have not played Teaching a Feeling.

Legends 3 set the Legends fans up so we could be pushed down. The Legends 3 fiasco just just the straw that broke the camels back after a while with nothing lead to the cancellations of stage builder and MMO too.

After everything that Con Man did and what Capcom became; I think everyone who was invested in one of the three lucked out.

You are a greater man than many of us here, user.
I salute you.

Con Man was responsible for a lot of the shit people blame *Capcom* for. To the point that Dead Rising and Lost Planet was Inafune literally forcing Capcom to play by his agenda.

There's a metric ton of crap that Capcom gets blamed for on the whole that were the actions or faults of Inafune and no one else.

He isn't the CEO; he was a guy who kept suggesting things that never sold as well as past entries. I wonder if the Chinese will be able to keep him in check.

Do you have the one where he removes his helmet over his helmet?

he pretty much decided all the outsourcing to western studios that ended up hurting a lot of classic capcom games and practically put them in the rut they've been in for a decade.

I just beat Megaman 3. Pretty fun, but the amount of lag the game creates is pretty horrific and prevents me from really enjoying it. I really enjoyed how the final boss required using the most worthless power to defeat at the very end.

Yeah that's the one.

Nigger, what function does the top spin even have?

Letting this song exist.

At least spark shot is not wonky as fuck with the weapon energy.

i no longer can see this scene without this coming up to my mind

Kinda liked the Ultimate Armor in Command Mission, Better than 7 and 8's Ultimate Armor at least.

Shit, I missed some. They're on the lower half of the list somewhere though all they do is basically make X into a low-rent Zero. If I want to use melee I'll just play as Zero.

Missed a semicolon somewhere in there.

Zero would be fine without the head wings. I found the idea of him using claws to be new and neat. Here's the original design for Zero's ultimate armor for X4/5 that was never used. According to the notes, his hair became the wings. Notable is the use of Double's swords

forget about roll i want to fuck piano!!!

The nips sure have a talent for taking something cool and overdesigning it into absolute shit

I like blade armor because it had that gimmick of having dashes have a tiny invincibility window as well as dealing damage, as well as the general look of it.
But the best armor will forever be armorless X

And thats not even the worst part, Elecman's dungeon.

Reminder that ZX Advent was shit

it would be creepy as shit playing as a robo skelly megaman.

Sure, but what about the original ZX? Also, at the very least, I want a decent continuation of that cliff hanger.

Rockmanholic Armor is 2ndbest armor, best being ultimate

Ultimate > rockmanholic > glide = blade > Icarus > Command Mission Default > Falcon = Megaman Online > X3> X> X2 >shit > gaea > command mission alien with machine guns

So much potential wasted, just who thought that making an armour whose sole purpose was destroying blocks and walking on spikes was a good idea? it even looked fine

then what the fuck are you doing posting on Holla Forums play them you fucking nigger.

I get what they were going for but an armor that makes you insanely tanky is simply a terrible idea. Especially since it heavily gimps your movement so you can't even reliably get into firing range.

That sounds incredibly painful out of context.

As much as I despise him, Dead Rising 1 is FAAANTASTIC

He was only producer on Dead Rising 1. Everything says he is the "creator," but he is probably as much the creator of Dead Rising as he is Megaman. Also it was almost definitely his decision to ruin it by giving it to those Canadian retards.

Rockman Holic wasn't in the games though. It actually looks pretty good, but the best armors are the ones that keep X's blue color scheme. The Ultimate Armor in X6 turned him black without having enough blue on it to make it look like Mega Man. Same thing with black Zero. It should have had red highlights or something.

I think it's interesting that a lot of people seem to like the Glide Armor despite hating X7. The Glide Armor looks and functions spectacularly. To me that's proof that the game could have been a lot better. I guess we're just on the wrong timeline for Capcom games.

Absolutely disgusting. Never post this or anything like this ever again you sick fucks, seriously

You sound mad. I didn't know a lack of cow tits was so triggering.

It's reverse psychology so everyone will post Roll

Suddenly I got this strange urge to post Roll…

I've noticed. So relentless fucking obnoxious.

But Ashe was pure fucking diamonds.

I like big anime titties but there are limits.

Can they stand up and walk?

This is not how you fucking make oppai loli.

A lack of something can be just as bad as excess. It's better to have visible tits that don't break backs. After all, a flat chest is not manipulable, and a set of heavy, back breaking breasts overfill the hands and are unsatisfying to mess with.

It's better to have balance in the world then lack or excess. Besides, it's all about the subtle mathematical curves of a body and the warmness of character that makes a complete, more perfect picture.

Typical faggoty Chinaman bullshit about balance instead of realizing the glory of beeg american teetees

Those aren't even fucking "cowtits". That's shit like that shit excuse of a fetish mom character from Queen's Blade.

And you had to fucking remind me. Kills any porn for me fucking instantly.

Roll is overrated, anyway.

time = team

They're robots.

Why's it always Daisy Dukes?

Isn't it the worst possible outcome for an unfinished fangame to become popular?

Because Noise thinks all Americans wear them.

all the mega girls are loved.

Haven't heard that music yet, damn that's good.

It was worth it. It's a shame that both Aile and Vent can't be canon at the same time, even though I see why they can't story-wise, but that just made the sequel even more retarded. They could just be long lost brothers and Serpent kept one of them in prison to experiment or something, which would justify splitting the biometals in the sequel and have both using either Z biometal or X biometal, although that would defeat the entire point of the ZX biometal. Anyway, this is how I would have gone with ZX. I can think of a lot of ways to improve the game, but all of them are flawed one way or the other. I wish there could be a retcon that involves the first game having some elements from the second game, like the biometal users and the game of destiny, while leaving retarded shit out like the biometal W pieces forming ouroboros.
now I want ZX3 more

Mods are on this thread & haven't clean it.
Then we wonder why the board has gone to shit

tkz

I still hate posters like you both

cu-current ye-year

This is why I fucking hate save states

Reload your saved game.
You do have a save game, right, you filthy save scum?

Yeah, I tried that by resetting the game but even the saved game is now from that point. I feel really angry.

Use one of these saves and google how to use them in an emulator.

gamefaqs.com/ds/931475-mega-man-zx/saves

I never really liked using someone else's save. I'll just start again some other time. I already know the first 4 pseudoroids patterns anyway.

is Megaman Legends worth playing?
I've never actually played a megaman game but a buddy of mine keeps pushing me to play Legends.

The controls are a bit archaic, but it's still good.

all right then tron bonne looks pretty cute too

Bullshit.

I can't find certain images on danbooru or xbooru for some reason. I wish there was more Ashe porn at least. Something about her not shit English voice on top of her personality makes me want to see her get raped or at least fucked silly.

Also, I absolutely hate how X can barely been seen in Model ZX if at fucking all for no reason despite being a fusion of his and Zero's souls just because of obvious favoritism. Should have been a light purple or violet. And replace the arrows with just blue and red round and diamond orbs like we've seen over the years.

Watch it, bub. She's mine.

Just wait until you get to the Saul Kada ruins in Legends 2…

Doesn't Danbooru wipe and reupload itself?

Just wait until you play The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

My favorite part of that game will always be when you fight that cop chick for the first time

Tron is shit.

You have to wonder if the sound director left this as a parting "fuck you" shot for when he quit, right when they were at deadline.

Goddamn that was such a bait n'switch. still loved it

Underrated fucking post.

Also mods the fuck are you doing erase all this titty shit no one cares talk megaman.

Exactly..I mean, tits should at least be filled in to be enjoyed but back to Megaman

Wish they did Command Mission 2. I like the first one..

x5 > x4 at best or x5 = x4 at worst, everyone who disagrees is afflicted with the megaman x stockolm syndrome

Let me put it this way…I like'em both for different reasons. X5 didn't have shitty voice acting and it does feel like a continuation to X4 (that conflict between X and Zero was built from the ending of X4, Zero's revelation that he's a DWN made to kill Megaman, Megaman's ending asked Zero if X ever goes Maverick, Zero should kill him)

Dumb Guns n Roses naming theme aside, X5's pretty solid but just a bit off from X4.

Don't get your stance, m8. Gameplay-wise X4 was fine—a step backward from the "adapt fast" harshness of the SNES trilogy, but a fine installment all the same. That is, you don't play Megaman games because they're ball-breakingly hard. Mechanics-wise X5 is incredibly inferior, laden with highly-irrelevant collectathons (the countdown timer, the Gaia Armor), and not all that fleshed out multiple endings.

Storywise it's about the same. "Go exterminate random Reploid legion because who the fuck cares" vs "Stop this side colony from dropping on the earth because zieg zeon or someshit". Neither's a huge advancement in that department. I argue X6 actually holds up better in at least keeping me interested in the story. That and the fuck-awesome music.

I never grinded my way past the 5 Tails extra boss, but holy fuck were they fun. I should go back and do that. CM was never included in any of the legacy/anniversary collections, was it?

Not that I know off. Too bad my PS2 borked because Incentas kicked my ass.

I do like a lot of the X6's soundtrack. Shame the stages aren't good..and then there's the bullshit Nightmare Phenomenon.

oh god

…lost a hostage on one stage because of that darkness BS…

Know the feel. Hate that shit, especially since I got so many more games to play on there.

X6's difficulty is a weird beast. I don't remember it being hard when I was a snot-nosed teen, but I doubt I'd be able to go back and 100% it with the same laser-line autism I displayed back then when I stupidly bought that shit day one. Only part I really thought was utter bullshit was Gate's palace and all those fucking spikes, trying to get past without the Ninja Armor. Fuck that noise.

You'll get your Megaman talk when 11 hits.

How's there so much tit love in a series with more ass love?

I'm currently playing Mega Man Xtreme 2. It's fun does some interesting things, but it's not much of a challenge. This is child's play to anyone who's mastered the SNES and PS1 games, with the exception of a few spots that are so badly designed that I'd expect to see them in X6. The second fortress boss of X's story in particular is some of the worst boss design I've seen since the turret puzzle in MM2. Despite that, it's still pretty damn good overall, for a GBC game.

I wish this comic had continued. I want to see how batshit crazy it could have gotten.

You should be banned for this post, it disgusts me and is not justice.