ESA (Entertainment Software Association) condemns recent Trump comments

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

archive.is/luJ6e

Faggots from shithole nations btfo

Trump doesn't even have to do anything. Just the mere THOUGHT of him doing something is enough to trigger lefties.

Clearly they are not from shithole countries they just go to America to vote D and save it from racism. What noble sacrifices they are making to go to that awful America and try and fix it when they could stay in their country and live like Kangz

Any company that criticizes Trump for trivial shit, and does not levy a rational argument, is deemed a communist enemy in my eyes. A shithole is a shithole. Calling it otherwise is an unkindness.

Kangs arriving in their refugee ship, 2015.

So wait, why did the ESA comment on this?

This is too hilarious to be true.

Kangz in space

One of the cornerstones of leftism is to push it everywhere, otherwise people stay away from it.
Throw shit at the wall until some of it sticks.

Was announcing to everyone that you rigorously browse Holla Forums part of your plan?

Trump derangement syndrome has affected quite a lot of the nuDevs making up the gaming industry these days.
Either that or the publishers are trying to get browny points with the left-wing audience that's already made games like Cisbreakers or Assassins KANGZ into runaway successes.

OH NO NO NO NO

I can't believe I need to remind the ESA this, but VIDEO GAMES!

This is going to be a fun thread

Byotiful.

You faggots still support this unfiltered manchild?

Only for the reason why everyone voted for him. Because it makes the others mad.

Nah, because he'll Make America Great Again

Lawsuit when

I didn't even read one story about this BS that's been floating around the internet, my first reaction was, "I bet their source is literally some random aide or something" and ignored it. Turns out these cunts are too fucking predictable.

Yeah. No shit all the major media outlets are farces. Doesn't mean Trump has been the very spitting image of "anti-establishment" you folks have been hoping for. Getting people mad as a reason why he's so great isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Did I need to attach a fish hook to that post too?
He still generates salt from tards like you

Fucken checked Htiler

What kind of "tard" do you think I am? I bet you think I'm liberal as a wet sponge, you smug little shit.

Left-wing loons say and do stupid shit. Right-wing loons say and do stupid shit, too. I'm neither and I don't care about labeling myself.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
back to /liberty/ pedo

Call me when he builds the wall he promised–

Cool projecting, komrade.

You sound like a bleeding vagina. Perhaps you're better off taking a break from imageboards for a bit.

So you don't like diversity then?

Video Games

goddamn, saying anything Trump-related really outs the retards

ESA is videogames, fag

And politics are?

So are these supposed to be bad?

In his defense, ESA may be videogames, but we all know the direction this thread will go.

You aren't from around here are you?
You might have more luck on the_donald with this weak shilling

Let's see if the mods actually do their job

Just screech about how Nintendo is cancer and you'll get banned months before political shitflinging gets looked at.

… Yes? Unless your mother was a privileged old bat and your father beat you, image is an important factor to uphold in society.

Why did I expect any better from an uncivil Trump shill?

the only good things that came out of Merican niggers where BB King, Chuck Berry, Michael Jackson and Muhameth Aly and we all know neither of them would have reached they're true potential had they grown up in anigger ruled society
Haiti used to be called the Paris of the west until niggers took over BY EXTERMINATING WHITES

Just the way you post on an anonymous imageboard shows how weak of an individual you are, its incredible really

You're not wrong, I got banned personally by king kike for "using sage as a downvote" (I wasn't) in a Switch thread because he didn't like the fact that I was posting facts that went against his precious nu-tendo console's quality narrative relative to everything else
But let's not derail with meta shit, its pointless.

bye bye

Et tu, Brute?

Yeah? Bye to you, too, I guess.

goddamn, reaching the bottom of the barrel
here's your last (you). Mods are lazy, guess I'll just have to filter you

You seem quite cranky, did you miss an estrogen injection?

Is that why Holla Forums makes pig noises while noisily choking on jewish penis?

I for one welcome an embodiment of chaos. Whats great is it's even got Holla Forums kvetching

fuckin shit

All you've done is belittle me and contribute nothing to your argument about why Trump is the "god-king" you so worship him as. As far as I'm concerned, you're a hypocrite and a child.

I know it's tough out there sweetie, but I promise you, if you stop being such an irrational anarchist, you'll probably stop living with your parents.

Oh wow it's a hole that thinks what it says matters on an anonymous image board.

Shut up slut. Tits of GTFO.

Trump didn't even play them, it was some retard on their own side making shit up.
They played themselves.

most of the good people on Holla Forums already left. There's only a small contingent of oldfags who are worth a damn there
Population's been thoroughly replaced, shills and the compromised moderation really did a number there

CEASE THESE INDIGNITIES

k

pretty much, whats more is if you dare make fun of them like you would Holla Forums people call you Holla Forums. It's as if to them people can't just be against people who go full retard in their logic

see pic

It's important if you still care about the traditional system, maybe.
I'm glad someone is shitting up the place. Even if he doesn't do much in the end, he's made it so that the next candidates need to match or surpass this level of shitposting.
God, just thinking of another Jeb arc is making me excited.
Oddly specific. Story time?

your a stupid nigger for uttering this sentence aloe
your founding father who created the country of your ancestors and the laws that protect you were all battle hardened badasses, you think thei'll tip toe around some random issue to aboid using bulgar language to descrive said issue? even though the only reason they are able to have a discucion at all is because they're all drenched in the blood and gore of they're enemies?
do you know who has impecable politically correct language and dogmatic good maners?
the Jews
their (((profecional atitude))) is what allow them to Jew you like the goy you are cus you think they are better persons for the way they manage their PR
foul mouthed bad mannered douchebags are often the most honest people you'll meet, like wise the most dangerous devils are the ones that hide behind an inmaculate mask of virtue

No shit, that's why everyone who wants to have any actual discussion goes to other boards.
Oddly enough, despite being a complete cesspool of faggotry and genuine retardation, Holla Forums is one of the best places to discuss politics in an unrestrained environment right now.

Please stop acting like we're breaking down some sort of social wall here.

There's revolutionary ways of doing things, and then there's just pain arrogant morons that spit toxic waste for the sake of spitting toxic waste. Trump is far from being someone that breaks the norm and more of a big baby.

I don't want to say where I go to for political discussion on this site, this thread might be teeming with shills soon

boy I sure do love video games

regardles of what he may or may not be
you wanna shit on the Don
then point out he is nothing but the bitch of his (((son))) in law
or mention all the many pro establishments moves he's made since elected
but complainign about him for his manners and vocabulary?
that's the kikest kikery a kike can kike

Lol

They're very obviously already here.
Don't give it up no matter what.

4U