Dusk publisher blames negative reviews on internet nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K0L9h
twitter.com/daveoshry
archive.is/QubaI
store.steampowered.com/app/290690/Tonight_We_Riot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dubs are far more interesting than the drama of some cuck, now check em.

Why the fuck would you buy an unfinished "retro shooter" when you can download doom for free and play any one out of the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands .wads floating around?

check my digits

Indiefags want retro without actually playing old games. Dusk gives them some crappy low-poly models and boring levels in Unity so they lap it up and call themselves oldschool arena shooter fans.

sage because this nobody isn't threadworthy.

That's pathetic. Unless these faggots played and understand the basics of retro, they will just pump out shit.

My penis isn't threadworthy either but that won't stop me from spamming pictures of it in exactly two hours and seventeen minutes from now.

Every retard who pretends to be someone else is a 16 year old cuckchanner child.

That's too bad, I liked his game.

If I wanted to see microdicks I'd just go the amazing atheist's ED page.

Cyber Hitler 666 sounds like something I'd read on the internet like 25 years ago

Life isn't about what you want, user.

Do you think God stop shining his light upon him after he shoved a Banana up his ass?

My life is.

tbh

the trailer music on steampage sounds obnoxious, soulless and plain bad.
Game looks uninspired too

Won't catch on, too retarded even by marketing standards.

Looks like shit. And fuck them for burning good will while I work on my Build-like engine.

Big by the standards of someone working on antifa games no one gives a shit about like Tonight We Riot.

Good day

cept it has and you're just retarded to realize

What a cringy joke.

Name a game or movie that actually profited off of "spite sales."

hatred and the new ghost busters would be the obvious choice

So BTFO he can't even can't

What?

But neither did particularly well.

Nah, ghostbusters 2016 didnt profit at all.
Dead or Alive Extreme 3

Nubusters needed $300m to break even and definitely didn't make that.

They lost 2 out of 3 dollars invested in it. I still laugh about it.

First movie of the new Star Wars trilogy.

so long as it does more then what it cost to make it's a strat worth considering

Seems their kikestarter got suspended back in november too. Their explanation is "someone got upset and reported it."

which isn't covered by the studio who produces the film, just the publisher

archive.is/K0L9h

Have you realized youre trying to defend cisbusters?

If this person is a cultmarx (antifa, fuck whitey, muh ebil nadzees, mudversity, open borders) then it's a pretty safe bet that the reviews are rife with shill accounts. These losers are always caught faking followers on social media. It becomes really obvious when there's one particular propaganda they want to promote that gets an absurd amount of reach compared to their usual postings. Nobody likes these obnoxious milquetoast commies so they have pay protestors and buy fake friends.

ES PORQUE ERES UN SIMIO, WEY

This post is fake and is lying, you fucking morons. It's a shoop, check his Twitter.
twitter.com/daveoshry

archive.is/QubaI

that's not solid evidence tbh

if you would have read the thread, my point is

don't fall for retards telling you "this dude is X so complain about it". it's better to let shit games go unoticed rather then think "bad press is totals a thing people should know about X so at some point they'll look at it". it's the same shit with the sw prequels, people actually like them because they don't know any better

Why have you decided to invent an entirely fictional scenario in which you can claim persecution? Are you this desperate for the moral high-ground? Or is your mind so rife with paranoid fear that you honestly think a silly username like "CYBER HITLER 666" is a direct call-out aimed at you?

Can you not recognize a parody account when you see one?

Do you have any sauce on the crying negro? I get hes got no gf, but what the absolute shit is this whole thing, got it from a rando but want to know if he got more crying shit to make reactions

This is why I stopped buying all Western games years ago. You can't trust anyone, indie or otherwise. You never know who's going to turn out to be one of these loonies.

it could actually just be sarcasm and retards like op use it as some kinda flimsy proof which is nothing more then jumps in logic and assumptions.

On the flipside, these are the only negative reviews I could find for this game.

Looks like shitpost, he doesn't even say "nazis" or "alt right". Does he even cry about Drumpf or how gaming is phallocentric? Is this bait to make anons look like retards for complaining about it, trying to lump it with legitimate criticism against the pozzing of the medium?

Can we just start banning this shit like it should've been for the start?

I'm sick and tired of coming to Holla Forums and seeing politics derails in every single thread

go away shill cuck goon kike soyboy

but, user…

This would have made money regardless.

Nigger, he's developing a fucking antifa pixelshit game about a Communist uprising against Trump.
store.steampowered.com/app/290690/Tonight_We_Riot/

it's not a very good game tbh

As if Nationalists were a bad thing.
Always kill antifags. Ignoring or mocking are not enough. Invite them to eat and poison their food. Do whatever you can to kill any antifag that you can find.

This is what must be done to all projects from communists. Slow or end anything that they try to do, until they can't bare it anymore.

Projecting YOUR fragile ego, soyboy? How are things with the whale whores? Getting any attention at all? Pol rules and we won't stop spreading to all places.

called it

Thanks for ruining the board, gamergays.

I see, so technically the publisher is the pozzed one not the Dusk team. Also, did OpRainfall started taking the soy pill?

I think your just giving this guy what he wants.
He wants attention and a section of comments to take screencaps and say "LOOK DA NAZIS ARE AFTER ME, BUY MY GAME IN SPITE OF THEM"

its like a parody game
holy shit

you're looking for roof gooks where there aren't any

meant to post this rather then repost the other thing

This looks excellent though.

I think the kicker to the whole thing is that apparently the game sold more than Digital Pictures originally thought it would because of the controversy, but I cannot find an exact quote on that.

This is happening like ten times a day now. Just fucking hang yourself if you can't stay on twitter.

How did you find this out, OP?

How do i hop on to the Indie train? I have never programmed or modeled. I just want to milk the retards.

OP probably checks twatter for shit to get mad at every fifteen minutes or so.

just make a gone home style "game"
about a black tranny discovering xhirself via flashbacks and answer machine messages but also xhi is in antifa and plotting to destroy drumpf

you will sell the game like hotcakes

here's a shitty edit

she's kinda cute

Just make a 'retro revival' 2D shooter and never shut the fuck up about how you're a huge fan of Quake and Doom.

Really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

I played Episode 1 and 2 and while it suffers from a lot of problems "retro" games have, it's solid. It does make me feel like playing Quake instead, though. Someone should tell these cucks that (1) they have the sensibility of a child and (2) nobody gives a shit if they hate cyber hitler or whatever. People will like their game a lot more if they keep it themselves, but these faggots need to be constantly validated.

more like

- something about a trigender girl coming out of the closet in Trump's America, on Twine
- a shooter where you need to save a latino family from a fascist dictatorship and its RWDS, on Unity

So 2018 is going to be blame everyone else for all the shitty games failing?

Faggot.

Even if you don't believe me, the fact that they have completely stopped talking about a sequel or ghostbusters at all in Sony should tell you how "good" it did.

Move along.

Publisher=/developers
wew fucking lad

The theaters don't get ANY money for the first week of showing any film.

faggot

(OP)
It was pretty bad in comparison to older shooters like Turok 2 and Quake, but I was about to give this a chance because of Gggmanlives. Guess I'll refund now.

OP reeks of reverse psychology shilling, let this thread and game die.

>she

Don't you know rule #1 is that any publicity is good publicity?

who? what?
dubs thread?

this

rolling

Yeah, sure. If she got rid of the piercings, the goofy haircut, the spindly glasses, and the obnoxious political opinions.
She might be cute.

Those boots costs 700 bucks

Oh but user, she has to have those boots.
How else will she express her corporate-tailored individuality and stick it to The Man?

I don't get why anyone would play this. Quake is much, much better.

thats very interesting user
not

Why do people keep doing this? I don't buy it's just a "shitpost" either. He got flustered enough to mention that it was 99% instead of 100%.

kind of person that shouldn't go on social media