Tfw new F Zero game NEVER EVER

Even a fucking RPG. Each of the party members would have their own strengths. Samus for walking ops, CF for ground ops, and the four furfags for flying.

feels dubs man

That would be retarded.

Not more than abandoning three franchises due to your own incompetence, you fucking fag.

wipEout is better than F-Zero.
Not an argument.

Be glad. Just make your own and call it G-Zero starring Captain Hawke.

WipeOut on PS3/wherever the remake of that is, and Redout were supposed to be pretty good. Similar gameplay.

How would that even work aesthetically?
One universe has animal people, another is pretty much focused on the racing, and Samus is usually made dark. Cameos and easter eggs are nice, but I don't think we'll see anything outside of smash bros. Even though sci-fi cross overs are the easiest thing to do.

F-Zero GX is already perfection
the only cool thing they could add is online multiplayer with up to 32 racers.

I loved those infinite track modes. Combine that with online as an "endurance run" kind of deal and you've got something.
Combining elements of Wipeout and F-Zero could be cool (basically just adding side-swiping and spinning attacks to WipeOut, or giving each F-Zero racer a variant car made by a different WipeOut company. Piranhas have higher top speed but bad handling, Terrakis have more health/armor but poor acceleration, Grasshoppers accelerate fast but have poor top speed, etc).

Take that babby shit outta here, Nikov :^).

At least you have nuboy cucks trying to shill your game. The Custom Roboys are stuck in the dark forever.

>Similar gameplay

What?

You wouldn't even have to retcon a whole lot to get it to make sense, either.

Now that you mention it, there are furfag racers in F-Zero.

And alien civilizations(that aren't dead) do exist in Metroid. Such as the Luminoth and this bartender

What about alien species like Pico's, or Octoman's?

Bump.

Audio Surf is gay, m8

James McCloud himself is a racer.

b u m b

I prefer X over GX.
Better gameplay all around, and its possible to beat.
Rrmake X and GX first and then we can shit talk about Nintendo's lack of interest in their own franchises.

How about, you know, something new rather than the same thing presented in another way?

You're right, Wipeout has superior gameplay. Fuck F-Zero it lets you collide on walls and skip sections of tracks, casual bullshit.

The characters having their own themes in GX really was a nice touch. They didn't have to do it but I'm glad they did.

Also What a cutie

Bloodfalcon best theme

My favorite is probably Bio Rex. So tryhard yet I love it.