Show me PC Hack and Slash games that have more than three attack buttons and/or a way to access at LEAST five of your...

Show me PC Hack and Slash games that have more than three attack buttons and/or a way to access at LEAST five of your attacks/skills/specials on-the-fly. As a rule, the more customization the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've obviously never played Jedi Outcast/Academy. Sure, the force powers take a lot of buttons, but the core attacks are nothing more than a mouse, wasd, and space. And it's better than literally every other hack and slash ever.

If you just love doing combos, Severance BoD does it better than other games. The combat system is complex and dynamic in itself, and the combos are difficult to pull off but very rewarding. The progression is linear, but you're allowed to choose one of the many classes at the start of the game, each with completely different strengths, weaknesses, and playstyle.

And there's this dungeon crawler hack and slash called Exanima where the combat is nothing more than wasd and swinging your mouse, but it's the most realistic combat game available to this day.

I want options. Also, go away.

Options are meaningless if they have no different results
Stick to musous and your shallow garbage

Oh, you want action RPG type of hack and slash? Well, Severance is essentially ARPG, your options are the player classes and weapon selection. These games I mentioned are mostly filled with improvisations rather than role playing stuff. Those kind of ARPG games with DMC combos and anime faces are mostly found in japanese consoles, so you should buy a console instead of playing PC games.

Man, I fucking HATED tales of berseria

A - Light Attack
B - Strong Attack
X - Guard/Parry
Y - Weapon Skill
L + A - Special 1
L + B - Special 2
L + X - Evasive Skill
L + Y - Weapon Skill
R + A - Ultimate 1
R + B - Ultimate 2
R + X - Parry
R + Y - Weapon Ultimate

Yeap that's the moveset of a mousou alright. Those kind of games are basically the equivalent of masturbating in public for any anons who are interested in non-fighting games since their complexity revolves around combos and doing as much damage as possible in a short time while other games other anons have suggested includes a deeper meta. Exanima for example you can win a fight by getting your opponent to trip over a chair.

Also try Nioh. The 4 stances for any weapon type is switchable to at any given time and the player is reward for doing so.

He just gave you three options.

I'm familiar.

3* stances.

sheathed doesn't really count

It does when you use it to perform special moves and self-buffs. It's not nominally a fighting stance, though, that is true.

There's a few here:
cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki

Aside from those:
God of War franchise
Prototype
Urban Reign
Nier Automata

I think God Hand suits your needs the best out of those.
You're able customize every attack key individually, even the combos while picking from a gigantic move list and you also have lots of unique specials. It has some hidden attacks that don't appear in the list and that the game doesn't explain how to use.

I have a perfect game just for you.

It fits.

You people are hilarious. Last I checked, people don't swing swords by wiggling a piece of plastic across a 2D plane.

He means in the sense of the attacks actually doing damage based on the physics interactions. Each attack has an effect based on its impact force, direction, weight of the weapon etc. He didn't mean you literally fucking swing a sword in real life when he said "realistic".

Are you his lawyer?

OP you clearly never heard of the classic jedi knight games and severance and die by the sword and mount & blade, these are the deepest melee games known to man.

nioh is a console game ported to PC

What do you play on easy or something you fucking pleb?