Video game trailer

rly maeks u think

When's this game supposed to release anyway?

Spring but it's going to get pushed back like all of R*'s games since GTA IV.

So we can expect a console release only and a PC release NEVER EVER 2 years later as well?

Also
I have little faith in R* after GTA V and the MMO trash that's GTAO, your face when this game comes to PC if at all 10 years after RD2.

Considering the bank they made on GTO and shark cards, as well as their self-professed willingness to jump headfirst into the "games as a service" meme, the benefits of putting the game on all online platforms as soon as possible to commence milking outweigh all benefits of exclusivity.

Probably because Red Dead 1 was a pretty mediocre game. Same with Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast when it's supposed to be Dark Forces 3 because Dark Forces 1 was a mediocre Doom clone while DF2 was such a groundbreaking game.

This

I haven't played it in years since my PS3 broke. But I remember liking RDR a lot, then again, I'm a simple pleb who eats open world shit up in general
also soon

He is talking about Red Dead Revolver, which is crap made by Capcom and finished by Rockstar. Its one of those games that changed developer hands and feel unfinished and incoherent.

Forgot Revolver was even a thing. Jesus I'm a bigger pleb than I thought

Holy shit lurk you faggot.

You're right, Revolver was forgettable as fuck so whatever

fuck off, rockstar. They're only doing it to cash in on the recognizable name of red dead redemption since everyone who played it was too young to remember red dead revolver

When will there be a gta styled game by rockstar where you play as a chick protag?

I can't wait to fight a bear with my bare hands.

I love fucking Revolver and am still a R*fag deep down but objectively it was decent at best, the gameplay was wonky if not plain as fuck and the execution of the story was poor.

I love the soundtrack though, but it's because they stole every single one of them from my favorite spaghetti western movies.

I can't trust post-GTA Online R*, so there is little to be excited for with this.

RDR2 will be a hollow shell of a game. Most, if not all, of the content will be made for multiplayer and the game will try to Jew you harder than anything Bungie or EA have done to date.

Fucking this. I first played it on my PS3 expecting something at least on the level of GTA IV and I was shocked at not only how boring it was, but also how complete shit the gunplay was. Completed maybe 20% of the story before never touching it again.

I don't think it will come out on PC. They can't milk it that much. What are they going to add in monthly content updates? New horses? With GTA it's easier as you can always add some new cars and guns.

Not really. Distinction between Trailer and Gameplay Trailer exists and has existed for a long time and for a good reason. If you wanted to get at angry at that you're a long while too late.

At the same time, since game consoles use the same architecture as PCs now, the cost of porting over is significantly reduced. I don't think Rockstar would let an opportunity for a bit more sales for minimal effort to pass

Bear with me user, I doubt the devs could bear the outrage by the community which would leave them laid bare by the onslaught. They'd barely survive, and if lucky would never be able to bear the costs of another development cycle, all for the chance to bare their hearts on their chosen game.

R* has literally never made any game after GTAO, so who knows what you can expect.

I just cannot wait for all the lootboxes ill be able to purchase in the singleplayer campaign

Why's it matter when you can mod anime girls into like every single GTA? An official chick protag would probably look like a crusty dogfart, anyway, with the current track record of western games.

never, kill yourself

Not that much different for GTA's male characters. The only remotely handsome protag in all GTA games is Claude Speed.

very clearly in-engine.

When was the last time a GTA trailer had gameplay in it?

You have to buy a Sharkcard™ to see the gameplay.

It is for the dying breed of emotional faggots that want to only read and listen to lore in a GAME instead of playing the game.

But wheres the ==GAMEPLAY==

You need to see a trailer of that?

all i'd need to see would be hogtying a prostitute and leaving her on the nearest train tracks.

that was like the only thing i ever did in that game.

Gameplay doesn't sell.

Yeah, and all those cinematic games are making fortunes for their companies, right?
No gameplay in all trailers = never buy the game.

It was originally going to be a reboot of a Capcom SNES game.

Yes.

You can expect garbage after R* went full speed ahead on the micro-transactions train. I mean for fucks sake their last game was like eight hours long with no replay value because they wanted you to play the eternal grind that is GTAO and expected you to pay twice the price of the damn game just to not have to play the online part because it was so shit.

Really makes you think.

Not really. The better analogy would be SoulCalibur II.

Reminder that they were also responsible for the first season pass.

The rest of your post is true, tho.

That is more than likely but it might also enough actual fun and good gameply/story for the normalfaggots to swallow it all instead the pukefest that was pic related.

Sure. And those companies are being boycotted left and right, losing consumer base at every week.
Gameplay and the Right agenda are the only thing that matters. Anything else is just developers hiding failures.

Confirmed infinite microtranactions. Just ask Take Two Interactive's investor meeting. All future games will have "recurring payment options".

This is enough for the sheep to go:
ermahgerd! muh hype! already preordered! day one! hurr durr game of the year!1!1!1!1!
And this people are the same retards that claim that you can't say that a game is shit before playing it (of fucking course, so you'll give shitty devs their undeserved money anyway) but to say that a game is fantastic before it's even released is perfectly fine.

Except not really? It seems like RDR 2 is getting little to no exposure and I completely forgot it was a thing until recently. Only like 4 popular youtubers are making videos on it.

Confirmed for failure.
Raise awareness, ruin the online play, mock the supporters. Do anything to make the experience of playing the game miserable to normalfags, at the same time that you shame them to the point that they loathe the game.
It worked with Star Wars and will work with every game. Normalfags are abandoning the mircrotransactions little by little, and we can accelerate this.

The plebs are waking up. The days of "muh hype!" are numbered.

Dead on fucking arrival.

This.
"Worked before" is the derail tactic of failed marketeers. Gamers are aware of the industry's lies and normalfags are waking up. A little boycott here can be spread worldwide.

No, TES always have a different subtitle (Arena, Morrowind, ECT). Never a 2, or a direct sequel to a previous game.

SoulEdge changing to SoulCalibur is due to some asshole copyrighted the word edge and would sue anyone who used the word edge in a title. It's also why the Calibur bit is misspelt (or at least uses the Excalibur spelling).

Sage for offtopic

God that was such a fucking obnoxious meme, and in the end people decided GTA V wasn't even that good.

Wasn't Red Dead Revolver a different genre? Red Dead Redemption 2 is kind of justified because it's another open world game like Redemption 1 was.

it is a gta set in western world. if you have played RDR °you know what the gameplay is going to be like

I know there wasn't a whole lot to do in RDR online, but my friends and I had a lot of good times just forming posses, starting impromptu range wars, and basically making up our own activities in free roam. Busting up into gang hideouts people were trying to complete and causing chaos was a lot of fun. We'd get people so fucking mad they'd follow us into other free roam servers to try and take revenge. Rockstar's absolutely going to remove any aspect of that kind of emergent gameplay, unless they can monetize it. Too bad.

I want to be a girl.

You are my fucking nigga, GTA IV and Redemption's multiplayer had great freedom to explore the entire map with friends getting into fights with people and doing cop wars and generally making your own fun.

I had it on Xbox, but wasn't going to pay for XBL, so I never played multiplayer. Got it on PS3 about a year ago, though. Tried multiplayer, and, surprisingly there were still people playing it. They were all hackers, of course, and I just kept dying as soon as I spawned while he teleported all around the map.

Don't be so sure, GTAV was a big mechanical downgrade from GTAIV. RDR has a lot of things r* might cut because they're lazy bastards and they think it won't fit their vision of the game, such as lasso/hogtie mechanics and skinning, not to mention all the awesome minigames.

Yep, I'm pretty sure the guns will feel weaksauce in comparison too, the story will be so short you'll finish it before you notice you've started and there'll be barely anything to do after the ending.
God I long for another game like VC or SA but that'll never happen since microtransaction-fueled MP

why do you think its okay to use twitter nigger memes?

Yeah, it's a shame it got hacked all to hell years ago. They made a couple half-assed attempts to patch it, but evidently it can't ever be fully fixed due to the game code being a jumbled mess.

When has delaying your release for a platform ever been a sane decision?

You know what's fucked up? I've actually had people get mad at me… like, proper fucking pissed off, because they tried to show me some trailer for a game coming out that they were hyped for - and I flat out told them (in more diplomatic language) that if there's no gameplay shown, then I don't care. Show me mechanics or fuck off.

Why do people get hyped for "games" when all anybody ever knows about them is a cinematic CGI trailer. Shit, even if it has gameplay - those promo videos are so highly scripted and polished with bullshot bait that you can't actually trust them to be representative of the final product. But at least it gives you SOME idea of what the game is going to be. Death Stranding, for instance, could end up being a twin stick shooter/bullet hell for all we fucking know from the promotional footage.

Just from your post you sound like an autistic cunt

Calm down sperg

Calm down sperg.

Calm down sperg.

Calm down sperg

Train to be a trap and put on cute clothes like a skirt, user. You can be close.

Calm down sperg

My friends know how I feel about "cinematic experiences"/modern 'games'. They probably think I'm a pretentious asshole but we still have a laugh together and hang out for movie nights and food and shit, so I guess you just need better friends. In fact, most of us disagree on a bunch of things including which movies to watch.

Careful everyone, I pointed out that some of the animals in the game are anatomically correct and I liked the extra attention to detail and was labeled as a zoo.

So that tells me anyone interested in this game must be a zoo. And everyone that works at R* must also be a zoo. Purchase with extreme caution.

Low testosterone makes living beings become impulsive and emotional abominations. They don't "like" what they see. They "want to like" anything to fill their emptiness caused by their overflown emotions. Add that the implsive behaviour, and they will force themselves to "like" anything. Also, this:
The animals that you called "friends" aren't people. Leave them and find real friends. Imppulsive and emotional beings will never recover from their disease and will always sink their lives in bad decisions. Avoid them.

Fuck off sperg.

Is it just me or does that horse lassoing at 1:07 look wonky as fuck?

you're probably being an ass about it, explain to them why it matters to show gameplay and they might actually understand you autistic waste of fucking oxygen.