I need a complete and reasonably finished fighting game (not still patching in balance) and someone to play said game...

I need a complete and reasonably finished fighting game (not still patching in balance) and someone to play said game with regularly that is neither so far above me that there's nothing I can learn from them, or so far below me that there's nothing I could possibly do to help them get better.

Am I asking for too much?
I know I am. How dare I want to put time and effort into my hobby instead of just latching onto the newest crapcom turd and throwing money at them to unlock imba characters so I can feel like I'm good at something

Other urls found in this thread:

use
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055107640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/fighters/8843
Aside from Joy Mech Fight, Sonic The Fighters, and Evil Zone, all of the games listed can be played over the net via Fightcade, natively, or through a mod.

Just wait for Fighterz brah

Oh, and Super Fighter has no online as well (As far as I know).

KoF 2002 ajd Fightcade

Melty Blood

Melty Blood and me

melty blood

post contact info

use at your own risk discordapp.com/invite/0TJ5ma4C19VUCEeV

I'm just looking for one person, not a chat room…

dont click that shit nigga

I don't play the game often which is why I gave you the discord, the game has no matchmaking so it's the only way to get games

Oh no, advertisers will know I play a dead 15 years old fighting games, whatever shall I do

You first.

I use riot.im and mumble to replace discord, apache and gpl license bois

It's not advertisers I'd be scared of, it's all the government agencies who buys that info. Say you make jokes about niggers or have any opinion that isn't kosher and boom you're on yet another watchlist or get bumped up the one you're already on. Basically Discord is yet another spy tool owned by private entities yet used by governments as a loophole to circumvent laws that stop them from doing this themselves.

I'd say Guilty Gear +R but netcode killed it.
It's probably the last of the grand 2D air dashers of old, that is both finished in content and balance while featuring hand drawn graphics for characters as well as back grounds.

i'm learning melty & uniel until dbz &[st] come out. it's been a while since i focused on a fightan so i'm pretty trash but you can bully me if you want
>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055107640/

If you want to play [insert dead fighting game here] your probably gonna have to go to the discord for it and ask to play someone. Or if it's on fightcade, play a session of [insert popular fighting game on fightcade] then say "hey do you have ROM of game I like to play" and they are nice enough to join you if they aren't brazilians or koreans obsessed with KoF.
When's the last time you played yatagarasu?
Also there's a discord for it or I can play with you on yatagarasu if you want, name a time and place.

would be the most boring shit, a perfectly balanced fighting game would have all the same character, Ryu vs Ryu

OP sorry to break this to you, but all the good fighting games are popular and have high competition, if you want a dead game to dominate just find a new hobby, you don't have the fighting spirit in you.

That shit's so artifacted it belongs in a museum.

Tekken 7

anyone who still defends MVCI or Shit Flinger V, or god forbid purchases the upcoming Apology Edition deserves the rope tbh.

You told him to find a new hobby but you need to find some taste asap.

OP you are honestly better off just not playing fighting games altogether unless you like fightcade because you will either have to join shitty discords(the Skullgirls discord banned someone for calling a tranny he) or stomach garbage games.

nice meme, it's at least in the same tier as other arcsys games

That wasn't the Skullgirls Discord, that was the Darkstalkers Discord.