How the fuck do people afford moving out of thier parents house these days? Right now I make a lot of money ($16...

How the fuck do people afford moving out of thier parents house these days? Right now I make a lot of money ($16.50 an hour) and I still can't afford to move out unless I am OK with living like a poor ass motherfucker who only eats rice and beans and sharing my living space w/two other dudes.

Is porky responsible? Why would he want this to be the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiT87pfNcnI
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/4chan-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire
ranprieur.com:
tiqqun.jottit.com
tarnac9.noblogs.org/gallery/5188/insurrection_english.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegalism
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/mormons-the-benedict-option/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/watch?v=bZQjinVK59o
youtube.com/watch?v=FQHoGwnXpYM&list=PLug-vFp8R-f0zrONeqk4NCsAlJSuZBro8
youtube.com/watch?v=ytX3o4qp4fs
redneckrevolt.org/single-post/2009/12/05/YOUNG-PATRIOTS-AND-PANTHERS-A-STORY-OF-WHITE-ANTIRACISM
ranprieur.com/land/hut.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4evXQeW0dtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4cHi9Sr5A
youtube.com/watch?v=RINuXucJHVA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1HK3zPW980
youtube.com/watch?v=zQLidHUq1Q4
motherjones.com/politics/2007/09/hillarys-prayer-hillary-clintons-religion-and-politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The short answer is they cant, the long answer is why (capitalism) and a lack of protection from Neolibe-(capitalism).

It's so weird. I only know a couple people my age who have been able to afford it. It may as well be the norm at this point

I know multiple people who have moved out of their parents' only to move back in after a few months, maybe a year or so.
I'm going to try and build a house out here sometime soon. Hopefully it isn't a terrible mistake.

to make more money obviously, duh

why would real estate companies and developers build inexpensive housing for the proles, when they could make far more profit by constructing luxury accommodations for the uberrich
sharing an apt or house with roommates is the norm nowadays in all the major cities

Moving out is an Anglo cancer

Trying to have good sex with your parents in the house is like trying to practice an instrument with someone else sleeping in the other room. You can fidget for a while, but at some point the noise will alert people to your activities.

I'd imagine trying to have good sex with your parents is difficult no matter where you attempt it

that's why you have sex outdoors

I'm pretty sure plenty of people throughout history have managed just fine.

Somehow I knew that comment would lead to incest talk, but I didn't think it would be this fast.

I mean that is usually the fourth act in an epic ERP fantasy setting.

I really don't like being outside in general, but I wouldn't be adverse to this.

Different culture, different mores. Women care about setting as much as the act itself. The tiniest thing will change their mood completely. Nothing kills it faster than family in the proximity of your orgasms. Unlike brazeers productions they don't laugh and smile when dad catches you jizzing on their face.

Now you guys understand why I'm a robot? lol

Women want a guy who has his "shit together" even if they themselves don't have their "shit together". Capitalism divides men into winners and losers. And women disregard the losers.

Unless you're Chad.

If you are a tall handsome socially adjusted hunk with a big cock, you could be an unemployed NEET living with your parents and women will still throw themselves at you.

But if you're not Chad, women expect you to have your own place and have your own car (unless you live in a place with great transit like New York City or downtown Toronto). Even if she is a "loser" herself.

The reality of the situation is that women are ok with being single for long stretches of time until Prince Charming comes along. Because women can get casual sex on demand with tall, hot hung studs anyways on Tinder. And they have 10" dildos. And they have dogs and cats to cuddle. They don't need us. They don't want us.

You have to be socially normal. You have to have your own place. You have to have your own car. Otherwise, you're a creep and they'll call the police on you… Unless you are Chad.

Women would rather be Chad's side bitch than be an incel's main bitch.

Meanwhile society shames us 24/7 for tfw no gf, for being virgins, for living in our parents' basement, etc. And we wonder why we have people like this in our society doing Elliot Rodger videos out of their car
youtube.com/watch?v=UiT87pfNcnI

Until I reincarnate into a woman in the next life and get to finally live life on God Mode having men pay me for sex and never having to work a real job or until we get VR waifus, I am always going to hold some sort of bitterness towards women. I wish I was never born a male. I hate my parents for giving birth to a (largely, I'm not a virgin) incel AUTISTIC son. My life is shit. But what can I do? I only have three options
1) wagecucking
2) suicide
3) become a criminal and then go to prison. And then get anally raped in a capitalist gulag by a 10" BBC

I don't know man, I'm a fat nerdy awkward/borderline autistic slob living at home and I have a qt3.14 gf I do have a 7 inch dick though

Christ man… Op here. I'm really sorry you feel that way

But I think you are exaggerating a bit or maybe you're thinking everyone suffers from the same sorry situation. Personally I've not had much dating problems.

Have you tried the obvious lose weight, improve your skin etc.?

Loneliness really sucks though, I feel you.

While I agree women's expectations are higher than mens and on some places like dating sites abnormally higher. You can get past a few of the "requirements" they'd usually have for a guy if you meet them at a place/in a group of mutual interest.

I guarantee on paper and possibly in looks I'm a bigger loser than you and yet somehow I got women through the most minor of social interaction. Sometimes just being in a group they gravitate towards you. Political outings have side benefits is all I will say.

fuck off normie

I know all those feels

I think that's why I feel like I don't fit in with the far-left at all. Even left wing woman act like this. It's just bullshit

I wish I could brainwash myself into becoming ignorant of politics/economics and just submitting as a wage slave for the rest of my life until I off myself

I've avoiding getting a job so far and every day I dread it more

I'll also suggest not making videos in a car to anyone who feels the inclination to do so. Something about being in a car just fires up the anger and naturally brings out the rage. No good can come from this the traffic, the heat, the cops it's just a bad environment.

It's probably your 7 inch cock. haha

My Borderline PD ex-girlfriend claims that sex with me was painful because my cock was thick and I wasn't gentle enough. But she was a fucking psycho anyway.

I actually met my ex-girlfriend on a board. And she would fucking snoop my internet activity on the chans and everything. It was like she took away my "safe space". It drove me fucking nuts.

A Holla Forumsack casually said that my girlfriend was probably ugly because she was non-white. And I'm like "nah, she's hot, not as hot as the hookers I've banged in my time, but hot nonetheless". And she read that and lost her shit.

She knew that I used to see prostitutes before because I was an incel. And prostitutes are generally supposed to be hot. Women are so fucking sensitive.

Let me fucking talk with my fellow robots in peace. Don't invade my male safe space. Fucking women want to take away any sort of male space that you have. Particularly psycho women like my ex.

She took me back after that (but still held a grudge) but she gave me an ultimatum to dump my female friend or her. And got upset with me because she picked a fight with my female friend and my female friend sent a zinger back to her and I laughed and she got upset at me for not taking her side.

She knew I was a robot going in. What the fuck did she expect? Most normies don't think that their girlfriend is the hottest girl in the world.

I can't fucking stand women. God. They are so emotional.

You sound deranged as well man

The idea of a 'dating site' or some irl equivilant social partner-seeking is an arbitrary contrivance where you're looking for someone for a "relationship" without knowing anything about them, so to some extent or another, the only things that matter to someone participating in it is vapid self-serving gross shit like if they're hot or wealthy.
Of course meeting someone under normal fucking social circumstances is different.
of course, robots and autists have difficulty in normal social circumstances. Hopefully some sort of therapy and/or medication could help them, at least if gotten at a younger age, to help with that.
generally though the entire market-like 'dating' meme is a cancer on society.

She couldn't have known he had a 7 inch cock before she was with him tho
anyways, I feel for your story, but like the tumblrite cunts who think every man is their ex boyfriend, you should note the issue here isn't the oppisite sex, its 'shitty people.'
i'd suggest that forging those kinds of associations with shit people suggests something bad about the one doing it too, but nah, thats true sometimes but not universally, not everyone can always be expected to have good character judgment or good decision making skills about things associated with loneliness and fear.

Here in Southern California even as a wage slave ever owning a "home" is impossible. You'll most likely end living in a cheap stacked condominium/apartment like me shared with 2-4 other people, which is by far the most oppressive environment I've ever lived in. It's like living in a box with zero privacy, and instead of a front or back yard you get a balcony if you're lucky. This woke me the fuck up to just how unfair it is living under a capitalist system, and ultimately led me to leftypol. I imagine this is only going to get worse, and the majority of will be living like pic related, that's the end game.

lmao wat

I got a job making a very good salary for a Fortune 100 global banking institution. I'm 23. I am the only single one out of all my IRL friends that could afford to move out (besides one friend who is 30 and lives in a shitty apartment). It's really a horrific economic situation we live in right now. It's nearly impossible to move out of your parent's house these days if you don't have a college degree and you live in a big city.

I know it seems like a no brainer, but when I was young dude I genuinely thought the best course of action was immediately asking random girls out in public. I'm certain I'm not the only guy who thought this. Not knowing mutual friendships/other associations should come first.

The funniest thing about California is how much were pushed to own a house here and yet even renting an apartment is like 3000 dollars plus in a shit neighborhood without benefits of any kind.

Sigh, green-anarchism.

I moved out of my house.

I live in a 4 bedroom apartment I share with four other roommates.

I'm lucky. There are people who have four to five people to a two bedroom or even a one bedroom.

Many people would simply prefer to stay at the old ancestral home than spend a big chunk of their income for the "priviIege" of such meager living conditions.

This is actually pretty standard in poorer countries, and so is symptomatic of what's happening to the West and the United States in particular. We're rapidly taking on "third world" conditions. Most of the remaining living standards come from what's left of the welfare state and heirloom appliances (despite the right's constant caterwauling about "poor people have refrigerators", most home appliances people own are the ones that came with the property, I'm unaware of anyone that could afford their own refrigerator or oven.)

Admittedly yes. Growing up autistic and dealing with the social and career rejection that comes along with it has fucking killed my lust for life and my will to live.

My ex said that I rarely if ever initiated text message conversation with her. Never called her. And wasn't very talkative with her. Even though I told her that I have autism and depression. And she couldn't help but take that personally and she automatically assumed that I wasn't happy with our relationship. So she started to snoop on me.

An autistic incel just doesn't become happy and sociable just because they have a gf. It doesn't work that way. Happiness is never going to happen for me ever. I have what is called anhedonia. I don't feel much pleasure from things that are normally pleasurable to humans. I go to bed at like 6AM and don't get out of bed past 5PM. I had to force myself to get out of bed past 5:30 today.

I would hate that kind of living arrangement. How would you be able to masturbate?

No.
t.nordic

It's easier if you want a condo to rent.

But most of all, it's an apartment you need to look for.

Buying a house is one of the worst ideas you can ever have, Fuck real estate

It's 2017.
Why do the right still consider owning a refrigerator to be a fucking luxury? Are you fucking kidding me?
Things like milk would spoil very quickly.
People who can't afford a refrigerator can't afford to buy in bulk and have to buy products at the corner store. Where the prices are more expensive. Trapping them in poverty even further.

Will you shut the fuck up nobody is doing better, not everyone is looking to be in a relationship ever in college these days.

That excludes women as well as men.

The same financial impacts effect the same population

Stop injecting idpol into real estate in analysis stop stop stop

With the lights on and the curtain open.

Have you ever looked at a woman's dating profile ever?
How often do you see
- Must have a job
- Must have your own place
- Must have your own car

Meanwhile you never see men list that kind of criteria for women on their profiles…

If reality is what you call IDpol, then well…

This. It's a matter of economics, don't bring your dumb sexual hangups into it

ptttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffff

the point is that the thing about dating is a random goddamn tangent from the discussion about the high cost of moving out that derails the discussion.
this topic is barely, faintly related.

Wut

Someone brought up that bringing a woman back to your parents' place is a turn off for women.

The whole fucking point of moving out of your parents' place is to get pussy. Otherwise why the fuck would you even do it? You get to save so much money living at home.

stop posting anytime

By burger poorfag standards that's a lot of money.

It's a lot in America don't laugh at us plz.

HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN

That still makes no fucking sense tbqh lad

its still relatively on-topic, just post it

Op here. I want to move out for Independence and privacy and that kind of shit

:^(

In my parents' culture, typically people live at home until they get married. So yes, pussy.

The idea of moving out of your parents' to "be free" in your own bachelor pad chilling with your buds is very Anglo-centric.

I just bought a reconditioned refrigerator.
It was $225 including delivery and hauling my old one away.
I don't know where you live, but here in NE Ohio, it doesn't cost a fortune to live, and I have my choice of big cities to visit should I choose to.
I also work with a couple of younger (early 20's) single dudes who have no problem supporting their bachelor lifestyle and living alone.
Sounds like the cost of living wherever you are is very high.

If you think its pussy even with culture you need to stop talking about American real estate, especially in places like California or New England.

FeelsBadMan

The American real estate is excellent for men. A woman who doesn't have her own place isn't seen as an undateable loser. But a man who doesn't have his own place is. Hypergamy is a thing.

Dismissing the concerns of disenfranchised men is the reason why Donald Trump won.

I'm a pathetic sickly man who doesn't like being out in the elements, I'm paler than wojak and I look like a roasted crab after being out in the sun for more than a few minutes. I prioritize the environment and ecological equilibrium and green energy/alternative fuel push as political issues though, more than the typical an-com might be prone to but I agree with all their anti-state arguments and such. I don't see the hang up.

I'm going to end your retarded idpol rant by suggesting that you too aren't going to be alienated by social pressures to get out of dodge equally in a "culture" like that, which I'm guessing is hispanic, or some white guy larping as a hispanic dude with a full half chub

No I'm just telling you to stay on topic or otherwise stop posting.

because muh dick

Instead of focusing so much on sex and girlfriends, maybe try to focus on improving yourself. Do something you enjoy. Read books, learn how to play an instrument, study a field of science, get fit, learn how to fix electronics or buildings. Honestly, if the majority of the population is an indicator, then a girlfriend/wife doesn't mean happiness. All it means is some fun + not being looked down upon by society. And to be honest. Society isn't worth much.

I mean, partially I'm sure they helped.

sure, several thousand vote nationwide. But it's dumb a fuck to think Trump was elected by Holla Forums

These people sincerely believe every political issue needs to be addressed from a men's (sexual) rights perspective for some reason.

I was making fun of him.

Ha, sorry it's early here I'm not awake enough to get text based sarcasm

How many more men disenfranchised with the Democrat Party stayed at home? Easily in the millions.

You've never had a room mate, never had an apartment, and clearly didn't graduate onto college so why do you have anything insightful to say besides "THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON" "MUH HALF CHUB" " "I'M GOING TO FIGHT ALL THREAD ABOUT THIS" "DATING WEBSITES" "MY MOM AND DAD'S AND MY AUNTIE'S CULTURE"

Shit is more obnoxious idpol than most feminists because it just derails the fucking thread instantly. Go make a thread if you want to discuss autismal robotic bullshit.

Just shut up lol

Jesus, what did that temp ban do to you?

Go ahead and pretend like not being able to get laid because you can't afford to move out of your parents' place doesn't matter to men. Keep your head in the sand just like the Democrats did.

you're without question or reserve the worst poster on this board you dumb drunk chink bitch

Not being able to get laid for [excuse] is no more politically important than "stare rape" and I'm a virgin.

And what have these men done for themselves to get out of that situation? Granted, I am in not much better a position, wagecucking without health insurance benefits, working 2-3 jobs depending on the day, and also living with my parents, but that doesn't mean I am not trying to do something about it.

Like, these dudes are swatting makerspaces/reporting them to the fire marshal because muh fun, because one or two have some tranny members or had one or two blm meetings.

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/4chan-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

They hate it so much they are willing to burn the one life raft that could carry them to relative normalcy just because they have to feel like they are superior, like they won, but are being nothing more than the useful idiots that they are. Milo being removed is nothing more than a Night of the Long Knives, the purging of the SA by the Nazi party.

It matters to men who are young enough for their parent's to care and aren't old enough to feel the economic pressures of staying at home

If you want to stay home until you're 26, by all means, but you're clearly between the age range of 18-21 and you don't have much to say about the subject.

Tankies are the most hated people on the internet so fork in it Phil Greaves

ok, off topic even from the off topic divergence, but I hate this fucking meme so much
That post was good, but only when read with the "do something you enjoy" as the important bit.
Framing this shit in terms of the "self improvement" meme suggests that one is somehow worth less if they dont do things retarded bootlicking classcucks in 'society' think are somehow respectable or impressive, and needs to make themselves better.

look you're completely correct but posting about it angrily is making the derailment worse. if it was just left at one or two responses and then getting back on topic to the main point this thread could have been productive.

how many dicks do you suck to pay for your internet?

0, you?

Warning this thread is a lost cause. Please refrain from replying.

Hoochie, please read this
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */xft

These people are actually desperate, and these people want answers that actually take into account their lived experiences, not unlike feminists and transgendered people. Aren't you the one all about empathy for the oppressed?

To a certain extent it does. The trick is to be able to shed the artificial constraints and demands capitalist biopower places on us.

Communes would work at solving their problems if NEETS in general could learn to tolerate each other and cooperate. As it is, they will only kill each other with their backbite, and this thread looks the same way.

What a sad little brainlet!

most NEETS turn misanthropic because they are dissociated from society due to mental illness. Counselling and education opportunities solves NEETdom

Too late, I'm in my thirties and still at home. And I graduated college.

Economic issues are not the only issues that matter to people. That's why Mark Zuckerberg votes Democrat instead of Republican. And my hipster sister who earns six figures votes liberal instead of conservative.

Being male has negatively impacted my quality of life significantly. I would be less depressed if I was a heterosexual female. Because at least men would like me even though I am an autistic NEET girl. An autistic NEET heterosexual guy is worth zero to society.

Seems like you must have well off parents to talk like you do

Because you don't even factor your parents into the equation here economically

Yes but you're demonstrating why you're worth nothing to society right now. It's entirely optional for you to be a little fag with a victim complex about unimportant pseudo-issues.

Holy FUCK. Alright I just feel really sorry for you now. Can't imagine how terrible your life must be

exactly my point:

from ranprieur.com:

the love is being offered on terms that are warped and unreasonable

That's what's happening. We can't even begin to fight capital when we are fighting like this amongst ourselves. Pull yourselves together and stop this nonsense. You have bigger enemies.

I have autism and have been bullied by normies since childhood. I have a right to have a "victim complex".

Neurotypicalsplaining to an autistic male is like establishment Democrats bitching about why millennial BernieBros don't want to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You don't understand that keeping up with kid is fucking hell to most parents who aren't upper middle class.

This isn't an individual issue just about kids.

For most poor parents shoving your kid out and making them successful isn't important for just "cultural" reasons but economic reasons because they gambled on having you.

The unfortunate answer here is usually in this situation nobody wins.

Sure, you have the right to pretend you not getting laid holds political importance but, class struggle.

This raises the problem of how to handle idpol.
Obviously lots of it is valid to some extent in some situations, but we've seen firsthand how much of an all-consuming monster it becomes. We have no reason to think robot idpol wouldn't be the same if it gained traction, even as we can see where its legitimate and feel the need to acknowledge their problems.

This would only be true at all if you were a cute girl. If you were an ugly girl you'd have it literally no better if not worse.

economically leeching off of your family and being too despairful and hopeless to improve the situation leads to intense self-loathing making the paralyzing depression even worse, too. nobody wins indeed.

Poor American
I make double that and I'm in an entry level job just out of my arts degree.

Even with late-stage capitalism leading to a lowered standard of living for all (including in real estate), women are still hypgeramous (they expect a guy to "have his shit together" -> job, own place, have a car).

The shitty economy therefore is leading to a lot of guys not getting laid.

And getting laid is very important for a guy's happiness and self-esteem. Because our culture shames men for not getting laid.

plz send money to Kurdish Red Cross.

People having a lot of sex with people other than you is not an issue at all and should not be seriously considered. That's authoritarian sex-negative nonsense.
The shitty economy is a real issue, you not getting laid is not.
Sex is not important for happiness, you're just obsessed and retarded. And the worst nihilist in the world if you give a fuck about some retard culture caring.

My rent takes up about 2/3 of my income
Such is life in Australia

save up and come to Rojava then. The rent is very cheap.

pls stop

I have been also like this, but there is nothing to be gained from it. Will your "victim complex" help you when the barricades are laid?

I had a gf for a while, now I can barely stand women, knowing what I had to deal with at the time. I lost my job and my gf in the same week, fucked me up horrible, but the thing that got me out of that was a group of religious people that showed me how important being able to escape and work together on a project truly was; it changed me, and now I spread the necessity of starting such communes wherever I go. Seriously, help yourself.

I totally agree. The difference lies in what to do about it now. I believe that rehabilitating such people could help them grow and truly actualize class struggle. Where parents won't be able to, a commune might; it certainly helped me.

Robot idpol stems from class warfare and the overwhelming psychological warfare aimed at us by Biopower to kep us docile through terror built into the system. Robots are simply those who realize they are bing broken down and are fighting back against it. We need to give them an anchorage and means of repair and they will fix themselves, nothing more or less. It is up to them from that point.

barricades are never being laid

>>>/out/

what do you work at?

Public sector

wow you proved me wrong

go incite your brown pets into revolution

go being a volcel somehwere else polyp

>>>Holla Forums

Well he's right about that. That post was larpy as fuck

They are, you just don't see them.

Every liberated piece of technology is such a barricade, every group of people who decide to live together to secure the MoP for their survival outside Capital, not mere profit is its crew. Our war is an invisible war, but it exists, man.

Read this:
tiqqun.jottit.com
and this:
tarnac9.noblogs.org/gallery/5188/insurrection_english.pdf

You will open your mind

Education, utilities, or "public safety"?

Federal department. Not ASIO.

oy vey

It surprised you that someone with autism has thin skin? Have you ever seen an autistic meltdown or at least heard of one?

Society shits on us constantly. Treats us like second class citizens. And we're supposed to just take it. And then society is shocked when an autistic guy shoots up a school or a college town or a movie theater or whatever.

Normies don't know what it's like to be a literal mutant (autism) and treated like a freak.

Absolutely.

No one gives a shit about Trump winning
It's good for accelerationism

accelerationism doesn't work.
The North American working class is incapable of class consciousness. The United States is the most classcucked country on earth.

Then sit in your shit and choke on your ignorance.

This has nothing to do with some retarded "tikkun olam" or some shit that heartiste or Anglin or weev or Holla Forums have fed you, that jews want to push people to self-hatred and self-destruction. If jews hate gentiles so much why do they associate with them? Why don't they all go to Israel? If they hate Trump so much, why does he have them in his family: why does he associate with them? Why does he take their money and appoint them to his staff? Could it be that they don't really care what he says, regardless? Maybe it's all individuals seeking their own profits?

Google Finklestein and Palestinians. Open your eyes.

Someone smiling at me has completely ruined my day before. Thin skin doesn't matter.
Society shitting on you constantly doesn't matter, I have mental illnesses too, it doesn't matter. If we want to change society with any efficiency we have to control society first.

Then help us build a haven for people like you. It can work.

Amerilards may be classcucked but class consciousness is possible
Whatever kills capitalism faster is good and we have to go faster

Will capitalism even collapse? And will it be replaced by socialist and why not something else?

When my parents immigrated to the west from a fascist dictatorship (living in a rural community), something like 90% of the people were poor. Peasants working on rented land. While 9% were "middle class" with maids and such. And 1% were wealthy. It was basically feudalism. Though apparently feudalism ended in the 15th century. So that's probably not the official name.

Couldn't it be possible for western society to revert back to a 90-9-1 model? Or is there something about modern western capitalism that makes that not sustainable?

they want to exploit them and they believe we will be their slaves
they want to conquer the world
I don't care about Trump and I'm anti-capitalist.

We were having fun here, force that shit in another thread.

German here. With around 600-800 bucks per month you can live on your own – assuming no car, no kids, no savings. 10€/hr is a standard wage if you're unqualified (9€/hr is minimum wage). With this wage you would have to work 20 hours a week to support yourself and live a very modest life. 15€/hr standard wage if you're qualified – that would make around 1000€ after taxes for 20 hours work a week. It sucks, but doesn't seem to be as bad as in the US. If I were you I would move down en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegalism

But slaves for what purpose?
Most of humanity is a slave to capitalism.
If Jewish people do conquer the world, what will happen?

furthering their interests
enslavement of all goyim and vengeful massacres. i'm not prepared to let that happen.

I am.

Well of course you are. Judeo-Marxist pathology demands it.

You won't get more collective bargaining rights by stripping your bargaining rights away faster than they're already leaving, or already left.

You forget the state works for Capital and the sheer magnitude of economic and military power against any sizable force would instantly fucking vaporize it.

So "accelerating" is a pointless endeavor.

Muh joos

good to see the non-white pets being incited as usual. nothing more than drones to attack the white working class with.

The state pays my rent because poorfag student.

Hoochie isn't a pet, she's COINTELPRO to derail every thread. Best in the bureau I hear

what did it mean by this?

If you are single, you won't be able to afford anything bigger than a small apartment. You won't need anything above that, honestly.

Unless of course you insist in living in the center of a megacity, then you won't be able to afford even that. But you shouldn't do that.

ok, back to tumblr and crying about whitey you go

Burn what are their interests then?
Other than "global domination"
Talk about fantasy. A persecution complex is terrible and sad!

Zzzzz I'm sleep but I see you porky.
Wait so are Jewish people white or not?

Get a job, you'll be a slave, but at least you will have regular social interactions and be able to afford basic commodities.

Go back to Holla Forums and cry about "Judeo Marxists"

You're the last person who should tell people this. Half your posts are about asses.

No they're not.

Have you tried giving up on the idea that you will ever be with someone and simply try to make the best of that situation?

Extending their existence. It's a group evolutionary strategy.
The Torah openly talks about it. Even "secular" ones believe it.

They masquerade as white but hold a burning hatred for everyone that isn't in their little clique. I'm no Porky. I'm working class. Porky is as much of an enemy to me as the chosenites.

I don't like Holla Forums. Full of capitalist retards.

If there were actually jobs in the podunk towns surrounding my city, I'd probably live there.

But there aren't.

I recently got on OkCupid and it doesn't seem that bad.

I've gotten a few likes and most of the girls I message respond. I think you just need to mention something in their profile instead of just saying "hey".

>https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */xft
I went through the article, and while it starts out okay, it becomes atrocious near its conclusion. The thesis is literally that incels would get laid only if the were able to let go of their spooked idea of masculinity and embrace a more fluid, hipster, gender non-conforming frailty.

This is of course total nonsense of the highest order. Incels are incels because they are socially incapable (because of autism or other reasons), and (usually) physically unattractive to boot. The idea that they would find mates if only they behaved more like fairies, or let a big strong bear explore their female side with his 9 inch meatstick, is utterly silly.

I'd always give long messages, but I actually think part of the problem aside from me being shit, was my town was small and the options just weren't really good in general. The internet can help but it cant work miracles. Very conservative and simultaneously dangerous town as well.

I also really don't like social networking profiles, reading other peoples that is. After seeing so many of the same phrases, likes and dumb ass jokes you cant help but dawn the black flag of misanthropy for at least an hour. I don't know how people stay on FB and shit like that all day (I mean as an aside to the fact that fuckerburg is spying on you and selling your info.) and I cant be on a dating site like OKC again because of this.

If I have to hear one more woman describe herself as "bubbly." Yeah no, I cant do that shit again. Within a week I'd be donning $300 shades and driving a BMW.

Do you ever say a single thing which isn't spectacularly stupid?

Buying a house is a good idea

Guess not.

That is it. don't buy disposable consumer items. don't buy status items. Live poor and save your money to build capital and then buy a house.

You have to not feel fancy for a while to be able to feel fancy later. And even better than just a house is land in the country with food production options.

he hasn't done anything yet

well it depends. If you've got the money and prices are low then yeah it can be a good investment, especially if you're looking to flip it down the line. But if you get a mortgage and then loose your job or the market bubble pops leading to the banks defaulting then you're probably shit out of luck

>https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */xft

Only more proof that we have to abandon the label "Left", There will no progress if we keep associating with people like this

But I thought Jewish people would still be Jewish by conversion or whatever the fuck they do
Where?

So what counts as "white?"
Then why are you trying to divide the proletariat, like porky does?

They don't, or rely heavily on their parents help.

You are looking for an ethnic conspiracy when a materialist/class one would be fine, and would explain a lot more situations clearly due to closer material interests.

You can take some without the other, it's not a fucking dogma. I deliberately want to build a commune that helps people grow as people towards complete revolutionary subjects, not a fucking swinger joint. The point is to take the organizational principles of such art spaces and apply them to material revolutionary perspectives.

What's your point? He had a good analysis but a bad prescription. We are all trying to get out of capitalism, and they got half of it right; we simply need to control what happens to the commune as it grows, making sure the right people are let in; i.e. those who won't want to take it over for their own pirposes and ideology: any changes would have to be done by consensus minus one or two.

we should honestly call ourselves libertarians and reclaim the term, shilling Bookchin all the way

Don't misunderstand me, I too believe in real communities as the last way to reclaim our humanity. But that was hardly what the author proposed, what he offered was lifestylism.

If we want to create real communities, I think we're better of taking cues from the Mormons. I like their almost Leninist approach. The central religious authority puts in place structures that morally force people to engage with one another, it's pretty great. Would end NEETdom in a heartbeat.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/mormons-the-benedict-option/

Though I do imagine this kind of thing can become stifling if the wrong ideology is being pushed by the communities, that's of course a problem of all ages.

Marxist-leninist-mormonist flag when?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

At least 95% European ancestry. Jews use their pale skin to bash Whites.

I don't care about the proletariat as a whole. There's zero reason why I should care for or work with bitter non-whites and vengeful Jews.

Both are important. Class and ethnicity are tied up.

I love how you just pull that our of your ass, like no complaint or critique ever had any legitimacy.

I bet you read Kevin MacDonald and Culture of Critique, and think that acceptance of any sort of critique of ethnonationalism is tantamount to "being cucked," or something like that.

Newsflash for you, the Fuhrerprinzip and suppression of critique were the critical point which led Hitler to losing the second world war. Orwell was right, where he wrote in Notes on Nationalism how the fascists were pathologically unable to come to terms with the fact that they were losing and were throwing as many men as possible into the meat grinder: You cannot engage in ANY self-critique lest your political facade suffers a massive collapse due to internal failure. Your fear of the potential of "being cucked" is what kills you; you cannot entertain the possibility of self-critique lest you lose morale for the RAHOWA. Thus you are locked in a double-bind: you can't save your self because what is actually saving yourself and yours looks like the ultimate self-destruction and ideological slavery.

Nazis are the ultimate death cult, sending their men to die in one gigantic Ragnarok. They knew that sooner or later they would be economically isolated for taking over Europe and looting the continent, so they decided to fuck shit up anyway like children. The easiest way to see something is fascist is that it has no real economic plans for the long-term besides conquest; it cannot suffer an Other's presence, so it engages in marginalization of all in preparation for subjugating it: everything is war to the fascists.

So the joo who is incidentally a high school teacher in the inner city has the same material interests as George Soros, a teacher who earns a shit salary and needs union representation compared to a billionaire? Or Bibi Netanyahu like Norman Finkelstein, both jews who say the holocaust existed, with diametrically opposed views on Palestine and Gaza? Netanyahu wants to expel all of the Palestinians because mu holocaust while Finkelstein compares Gaza to the Warsaw ghetto and the military exercises in Gaza to the Roundups done by the Gestapo and the Einsatzgruppe.

Make up your mind: either Jews have a monolithic ethnic interest, or they don't, and are individuals who join a movement based on material interest, not ethnic. It's never mutually exclusive nor dependent.

Read Umberto Eco and George Orwell, you will see what I mean

it does, but critiques of white people are solely designed to undermine white interests

I don't really care for Hitler or fascism. It died in 1934 as far as I'm concerned. They still did pretty well given the whole world was against them though. Fascinating how capitalists and communists teamed up to destroy Germany.

giving up power to people who hate and resent my existence is not saving myself. i'd rather die fighting than live under slavery.

They might have different wealth but they share the same pathological hatred of outsiders and propensity to encourage multiculturalism. They constantly fear being singled out and their host society becoming aware of their motives.

they're only concerned with what is good for the Jews. they see goyim as inferior slaves.

internal debate between Jews on what is the best thing for the Jews is still Jews

You care enough to answer.
Yeah, no: youtube.com/watch?v=bZQjinVK59o

This was up to the point where the capitalists in the US were willing to sell the communists war materiel in order to destroy their competition, and sell equipment to the Nazis as well. The Bushes definitely sold weapons and fuel, even to the point of covertly violating the Trading with the Enemy Act, which would have had them go to jail for a long time and forfeit all their property.

You are projecting your own prejudices onto others. You cannot fathom that anyone could actually want to help you because you are human, not because you are of a particular in-group: that's how far you have bought into ethno-nationalist dogma.
Maybe you are the one that is afraid of being called out on your motives? You have internal contradictions in your theory, but you don't care as long you get to fuck up other people's shit when they disturb you by calling you out on it? You are nothing but a coward, afraid to question anything that could disturb you.

You attribute your own failings to other people's ethnic machinations while avoiding radical questioning of the system. Granted, I am also stuck in an unenviable position, but at least I don't want to kill people who I thought are hurting me based on purported ethnic resentment. I am working towards something that changes the rules of the system, not the systemic subjugation of people who disagree with me. If you think the Jews see you as slaves, while you want to kill them for supposedly enslaving you, you are no better than them: you lack any compassion or good will you say you have, the stuff that would make you better than them. You lie to yourself, and damn the consequences for all, including your own kin, exactly like Hitler did.

And $50k college debt that I'll never be able to pay off.

SoCal's condition woke me up to the grim reality of late capitalism. Growing up in burbs & lite cities, you don't see such economic disparity. The homeless people are there because of seriously fucked up circumstance.

But here, it is truly impossible to make it work. Even if you manage to hold down a place with the basic necessities, you're starving and never get a moment to yourself.

It's so much Kafka meets Dostoyevsky it's not even funny. I want to move to some impoverished country now because I can't make a fucking dent here at all. And everyone is a complacent lib automaton that thank the pigs at every demo.

Also OP,
Eat rice and beans you spoiled fuck. Your filet mignon is giving you mad cow disease. Eat black bread. Eat one simple nutritious meal a day. What is living on your own going to do? Wow, you're a guy in an apartment. Big accomplishment. You should be thinking about how to use your advantages to serve humanity, not your selfish desires.

It's not my own prejudices. It's simply me observations of others. I do not expect sympathy from people outside my group. Humans are tribal and the sheer seething resentment the majority of the world has for my group is enough to put me off.

What motives? I just want to be left alone with people who look, act, talk, think and sound like me. I don't want to be forced into godawful hellhole where I'm made to feel guilt just for existing and where I'm forced to interact with people I have nothing in common with. I don't want to fuck up other's people shit. I don't want them to fuck up mine. I have no desire to decrease my living standards or social standing just to please someone who hates me. They'll never be satisfied.

I just want them out. They can do what they like in their lands.

I don't have much compassion at all, and why on earth should I when they openly call for the abolition of the white race, egged on by their Jewish masters?

Congrats you've figured out the secret to moving out, enjoy your malnourishment and depression

As I suspected, you are a coward. You have no real experience with other people. You only imagine

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=FQHoGwnXpYM&list=PLug-vFp8R-f0zrONeqk4NCsAlJSuZBro8

How could somebody hate someone who has honestly never met that particular individual? Sure, you can avoid all the niggers and spics and kikes you want, but sooner or later, you will be thrust into having to work with such individuals, and if you are honest with yourself, it will come to pass that you will have to reconsider your attitude. You assume they take extra-special time to hate you, but they don't; they are too busy to hate you. Everyone is busy, nobody cares. All they are doing is shoveling life's bullshit, just like you, but you are too selfish and shortsighted to acknowledge that.
Like I said, you assume a conspiracy where there is none.

Also watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ytX3o4qp4fs
redneckrevolt.org/single-post/2009/12/05/YOUNG-PATRIOTS-AND-PANTHERS-A-STORY-OF-WHITE-ANTIRACISM

How the fuck is 16,50 dollars good money? Cashiers make 15,70 starting where i live.

fuck off your country muh privilege euro scum reeee

Starting pay for my previous job was $19.50 plus 1.5x$19.50 every hour for overtime; you were penalized for working more or less than what the management authorized.
A decent middling salary is 65000+ per year; 65000/52/40 is your average weekly pay, so you need around $31.25 per hour for a decent wage, no less.
You won't live independently and pay off a mortgage otherwise.

well at least you're "smarter" then all those non-college going proles because you have a college degree user
oh the 50k debt, that's a small price to pay for getting "educated"
oh, and don't forget about that "college experience" :)

It's easier in USA than in Europe with 0 interest rates though. Banks simply don't give you a mortgage to begin with. Especially not now that most of the youth is forced into temporary contracts, because there is excessive supply of younger people and not a lot of demand. This is not that bad in northern Europe though horrendous in southern Europe.

Europe has been raped by the globalist organ that is the EU over and over. I cringe when I hear lefties praise the EU as they're completely ignorant of how EU policy has worsened many people their lives. The European constitution of 14 years ago I believe was rejected with a 55% vote against and 45% vote for by France, it was also rejected by the Netherlands. Yet it still passed through. So much for democratic process in the EU. The EU mostly exists to benefit the 0.1%, everyone else gets fucked over by them policy wise.

Where do you live?

At least our socialist party over here is based enough to reject the EU

Hahahahaha lmao does the author of that have autism?

There is no such thing as "Europe" in the sense you're talking. Prevailing mortgage rates seem lower were i live (Denmark) then in the US.

Kid only starts having a decent amount of capital when they're around 35-40 provided they went to uni. Sounds like a terrible economic decision lel.

A kid will always cost you, but it will provide you with satisfaction.

this is fucking insane dude, what is wrong with your parents

One of the Chicago suburbs. I am thinking about moving out, buying some land and starting a commune with people who want to escape this shit. I want this endeavor to turn into an oasis away from capitalism, where we can grow enough food, build our own living quarters and amenities, maybe even start families and live with each other and rehabilitate our social lives, eventually creating new franchises. All this could extend into something greater, where we can not only escape, but grow into a formidable movement that sparks a humane revolution.

I believe so, though he has actually done more for himself than anyone here, buying land and attempting to live off the grid; at least he has the guts to test his ideas IRL, which says more about us than himself. Pic related, he built his own house, too, out of cob.

autism I guess. They don't have any friends and can't really figure out that the spectacle is why they are so frustrated all the time, so they take out all their frustration by subjecting me to psychological torture.

If an autistic dude could do it, so could we, the point is to be brave enough to try:
ranprieur.com/land/hut.html

they don't, a huge number of the older siblings of my friends from HS are living at home while me and my friends are off at college (waiting to move back home when we have no money).
16.50 is nothing even in Amerikkka, in most liberal states $20/hr minimum is required to live and this is by ZOG Occupied Governmentchow standards (eating straight Kroger garbage) and not eating out or going on dates ever (so no breeding or dopamine for you). For a human to live comfortably they need about $25-30/hr in the Kwa to not want to die every day (i live off about this and I still hate my food and standard of living even tho i do live alone).
yes
Because you're his worker bees, he doesn't care about your spiritual or emotional needs. He hates the idea of treating you like an agent, you are a human tool. An apparatus for performing vital functions within the organs of his many bodies (firms). If you wear out and break you will be replaced with some bug person from the third world or by a robot which has no soul and needs no love or vitality to be efficient.

Porky hates you fundamentally and despises your humanity, you are replacable and owned by others. You are denied even the proper language and information to understand your own mind or place in the universe. You are nothing but a degenerated bugperson bred from a lineage of slaves and beasts of burden. When AI and mechanization and 3D printing hit their apex we will all be destroyed in a final holocaust.

Abandon all hope

but don't you see comrade? All this suffering will now make the victory later so much sweeter

You must burn down the forest to provide fertile soil for new life user. Abandon all hope

Yeah that is a recipe for disaster; revolution is not burning it all to the ground, nor is it changing the system from within.

It is from underneath, by reaching deep under the roots of the system and taking it out from there. You pull out a weed slowly, to not detach the stem from the root and leaving it there to regrow bigger and more difficult to pull out. Same with capitalism; pull out the people and the means to support them little by little until it is no longer necessary. They cannot win, since then they must eat themselves to survive.

I don't want communism christfag user. I want freedom. It all needs to be turned to nutritious ashen soil so that the seeds of new life can take root. I want there to be an unhabitable no-go zone, a no-man's land left from our crimes against the world. I hope we are punished, as you should my christfag friend. these """""""people""""""" don't deserve freedom, they deserve silence

Then go live in Pripyat and larp as a stalker. Don't fuck up other people that want to actually do better than right now.

Wew lad.

Check this out as a potential way of building up a society with a completely retooled way of thinking. Could honestly do better, but it's a start.

No this world is my property and I will go where I please.
They are not free and they are trying to keep me from being free. We will all be free when every single bastion of the state and porky is in ashes. I don't demand anyone's life be snuffed out, I believe every human has the right to live. But, they must cease their evil satanic ventures. They must stop constructing Babylon or I will continue chipping away at their belief systems and the foundations of their "culture".

Hey user, if you ever do start forming that commune, will you post a thread on here as a heads up? seems interesting I'm not a Christfag tho

ironic superiority is just depression masquerading as a sense of humor/humility (which you have neither of). Your entire mentality is bereft of any substance or purpose. You have no telos, you are an organism trapped in a machine that is slowly bleeding you to death. You are never going to escape and your mind will never leave this plane of existence. I will wait a billion aeons to ferry you to oblivion, user. I will watch you fail an infinite number of times at escaping from this mortal coil, and I will smile knowing that you were a fucking faggot when I delineated exactly how to escape to you on an Egyptian Papyrus Writing forum.

This is very amazing.
I'd like to set up a free territory based on the principle of public licensed everything and freedom.

Nigga wut?

this is decent, needs more in-depth explanation, social control of machines needs to be out of the hands of engineers and scientists to prevent entrenched power, also make sure no resources needed from harmful extraction processes. V good post, this and permaculture are what I hope for everyone in the distant future. Thanks christfag

W E W
E
W

lel, literally GNU/car

I'd love a car that respects my freedoms to be honest.

This world is also my property. What are you going to do about it?

This could easily be done using distributed cybernetic sharing and control of information and equipment; inventory control could be done using a small database, or scaled to a blockchain. Small computers like the Raspberry Pi or the Beaglebone Black can easily be purposed to be dual-role SCADA controllers and web servers. This is already done in government facilities. Imagine a network of farm equipment like this.

My sides are in orbit, thanks.

Whatever I please, because its my property lol what are you missing about this. Just because you consider it your property doesn't mean I have to care at all about what you want. I happen to like organic life and don't want you harmed or imprisoned, but aside from those basic considerations you don't matter to me even a little.
The extraction industries/supply chains that feed modern computers is a huge problem for me. I don't want industrialism or an engineering hierarchy that controls everything

Right now there is a huge glut of equipment and means of production on the market, and it's not going to recycle itself back to its constituent raw materials. Take advantage of the situation and use it.
I almost didn't catch the internet-tough-guy behind the edgy Stirnerposting there, 8/8 for making me reply. As to organic life, it can coexist with technology, and the implied destruction is babby-tier unabomber shit; fucker couldn't fathom that there were people who took it upon themselves to reverse-engineer and publish the work they did, all FOR FUN.

Like, basic level hacking throws out all the arguments of the primitivists; being able to take advantage of technology and pwn it, and use it against the designs of its engineers is practical freedom. Publishing amplifies that freedom even further. You have no problems.

we'll need one with self-driving cars coming out

Welcome to Japan, merica!

Reminds me of vid related: T-Bone reminds me of a n amalgam between Stallman and Commander X

Would the modern industry still bother you if it were subjected to central/decentralized planning?

Think of hierarchies as temporary concessions to lack of other management methods, namely the democratic planning of the workers, or economical planning of the entire society.

Politicians today have a role of managers, governors, bosses of the lawmaking and shaping the economy by tweaking few variables they have control over.

As such they are an immense drain on resources, not to mention the manpower dedicated to the management could be used productively in producing actual value, not merely overseeing the production. An office rat would be much happier building a railroad, operating heavy machinery, or working at factory building such heavy machinery. It is much more fun than shuffle numbers on papers or computers.

This is the problem that Viktor Glushkov was talking about when it is necessary to go paperless route of management using computers in Soviet Union in the goddamn 1960's. His prediction was that the amount of people involved in bureucracy and management of economic production would be same as that of actual labourers.

When a stupid non-intelligent computer program as a sequence of mathematical operations calculates the resource allocation problem based on the needs of the entires society, and this process has an oversight of the entire society, there is no place for corruption to happen since it is impossible.

In Lenin's Imperialism, it is specifically mentioned what is the industrialism or an engineering hierarchy that controls everything, it is the monopolization, a process of accumulation of capital and its ever-expanding control over anything, trusts, monopolies, etc. How the banking and industrial capital form a new finance capital.

Actual engineers are just happy playing with their toys, inventing new toys. Why would one spend huge amounts of paper, developing some circuit, machine part, whole machine, drawing a house, doing all sorts of engineering drawings, calculations, thinking how to do it to have a thing that is required to develop and build and produce on large scales. Do you think such person has any personal incentive to keep some poor guy digging ore in a mine who is being watched by another guy with a gun? As it already happens in Africa today?

As I said, a stupid computer program can make the entire legions of bosses, politicians, shareholders, overseers and other useless managers obsolete.
This effectively puts the industrial hierarchies into the dustbin of history.

It's easy my good worker.
You just buy a car and go live in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4evXQeW0dtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4cHi9Sr5A
youtube.com/watch?v=RINuXucJHVA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1HK3zPW980
youtube.com/watch?v=zQLidHUq1Q4

They made hoboism illegal, and now they're making neo-hoboism illegal. Fuck this cruel earth.

you live in your privately operated but publicly funded social home along with the other vassals and do whatever your liege lord tells you.

Additionally car living is associated with pedos in some areas of the US since a lot of them cant find homes due to that law where they need ask permission of everyone in a certain designated are if they can live there and who is going to say yes to sexual predators lol.

I've read some crocs of shit in my life but thhis takes the cake.

Take away abortion and relation to Christian groups and Hillary would not differ from Repblican candidates.

The only adversary he has is his demand for high living standard in a generally high demand area. This is true for OP too. You can live dirt cheap, but you have to compromise and get out of the disgustingly overpriced California and move to a cheaper state.

Let me guess. Big city or suburb?

And that is why you should be clean shaven to get good first impressions.

wow.

What?

There are women out there in the same situation as you are and they usually cry themselves to sleep every night and rarely get out of their house which makes them even more depressed.

If you're that desperate maybe you should talk to that cute weird chick at the museum who's pale as fuck and looks borderline suicidal because she can't connect to anyone.

But wait,you can't even notice her because all you think about is how shitty people are and bla bla bla I'm a useless virgin.Just stop wishing for things and do something.

also leave your house.I'm willing to bet that's what's enabling your depression and whatnot.

Actually, I found out during the election that second part was a le ruse.
She attends the same funky church as Sam Brownback and Rick Santorum.
motherjones.com/politics/2007/09/hillarys-prayer-hillary-clintons-religion-and-politics

^
use picrelateds as a baseline model and go from there.
Also learn to like Trent Reznor, Inkubus Sukkubus, Siouxie and the Banshees

To do what? Go talk with normies about Trump and sports? go get ignored at the bar or used for drinks? go sit in a library or park by myself? why the fuck should I go out? what is there out there for me? the only reasons I leave the house are food, uni and work. That's it. Other than that its a waste of time. most people are awful and want resources from you.

Right out of the gate and already a mistake. Why do you assume everyone is a normie? The point is to find people like you, and then go out. That means sometimes browsing /soc/, as much as you hate it. Start with finding friends who share your interests: I recently did so at my local hackerspace, but then I live in a big city, and this is slightly easier. Start by finding decent dudes to chill with, not everyone is a chad. Also learn to deal with people irl, and oddly enough start talking about reddit (don't start fucking sperging about how much reddit sucks immediately, just compliment it and then say what could be changed, just like someone you like but are used to)

I'd hang with you if you were in the Midwest US area, just saying.

bump

Man the Porkies must get a laugh when dumbass parents kick their kids out on the street with nowhere to go in some half hearted attempt at making them nut up or when kids move out because they think paying some faggot a check every month for a hole in the wall is the adult thing to do.

Does anybody think Porky kicks his kids out on the street and forcing them to *grow* up. Kick the kids out and when the parents get fucked up then the kids return the favor and tell their parents to nut up and take care of themselves.

In my moms house(I was stupid enough to move out) my sisters and brothers all have jobs and work full time while staying at home and paying bills with mom while enjoying life because they don't have to work two jobs to get by barely like I do.

Nazis confirmed for capitalist faggots. The "punk" subculture and anything derived from it is pure and utter capitalistic, industrialist trash, filth and slime meant to squeeze more money out of working class pockets whilst making them look like shitters.

Are there no museums where you live? Libraries? Parks? Not a single hiking trail or bike path? No music halls or symphonies? No cultural events or shows or festivals to enjoy? Nothing?

Maybe the reason you're alone has more to do with you being a self defeating loser that posts paranoiac screeds about sexual exclusion on the internet instead of cultivating worthwhile human contact

I like you nihilist user.

I work as a substitute teacher right now. basically a day laborer, paid shit to be a 'civil servant', really a more managerial role in a factory which produces good little state ideological subjects. In fact, the school district website reads "The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values." Cannot afford to leave parents. Thinking of trying graduate school in synthetic chemistry. I just think chemistry could be a useful skill pre and post-revolution/happening. I've basically abandoned all hope.

tough choice.

Oh as soon as my leash is up I'm moving my ass back in with her or with my grandma who lives in the same damn place I work.

I pay 600 a month to Mr Shekelberg along with utilities when I could move back in with her and pay 300 a month while keeping most of my check.

fellow substitute teacher here

The problem with people like us is that we simply cannot leave to go to school since its "market price" got raised so high, and since we are stuck like this, we literally have almost no hope of any institutional aid for career development past undergrad, especially in the US.

Part of my saving grace is that I collected a bunch of useful skills, and these help me understand and take concepts from the classroom and turn them into IRL things and back again. This lends to the unfortunate occurrence that makes my parents want me to get my teacher's certificate/endorsements and teach full time.

This something I don't want to do (I want to be a programmer, but get way too fucking distracted to start shit) since I grew up with that shit (parents were teachers) and I HATE the idea of taking my work home with me. I am seriously thinking of moving out again, even to the point of living out of a camper van like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. We laugh at the poor fuck for reliving bygone glory days, but I believe that this will happen to a larger part of the workforce as jobs are automated, move overseas, and the ones that are left will be fought over like crumbs; crippling credentialism for all, with the labor aristocracy of programmers and the gig economy with mandated corporate welfare for the rest of us until there is no more middle class.

Knowing that this will happen as long as capitalism stays alive is what drives me to find a solution that builds a multiplicity of unalienable forms-of-life. These will be the key to overthrowing capitalist structures from the bottom. All else is useless in the age of Biopolitical control. Praise Agamben.