Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/270450
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060632696/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1695850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

The Dark Souls of FPS games

None of that people playing my game bullshit

After Nexon dropped funding, the employees didn't have to inflate the numbers anymore.

This is an even bigger blunder than stillborn.

Can't wait for Cliffy B's next $0 IP

Even his dog back there looks like he's silently judging him

ITS FINALLY DEAD AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't give this user (you)s give them to me instead

How the fuck do you make a bigger blunder than BATTLEBORN.

I'll be nice and give it to both of (you).

It was never alive, so how can it be dead?

F-FUCK YOU VEE WE STILL GOT PS4

ebin

I halfway expect them to try and revive it by making it f2p. It usually works, at least if all you care about is numbers.

where are the memers when you need them ?

Someone has, but I didn't bother saving it. I'm sure someone will post it.

Cliffy?

Battleborn was fun to watch fail, this thing launched a complete dead failure, unfortunately nowhere as near as entertaining.

I agree.

At least battleborn tried to go for a funny aesthetic, even if it was ruined by ugly. Lawbreakers is full unfun ugly.

Did she switch from using 12 to 20 gauge rounds?

RANDY WINS AGAIN BAY-BEH

ALWAYS BET ON RANDY

It's kind of sad honestly. In the hands of someone less pozzed, with better character design and less bullshit this might've actually been a good game

Do you think he learned his lesson or will he try again to do the exact same thing?

The MO of libtards is to double down in the face of failure.

Will he blame the russians or the racyss gaymergators this time?

It's not gonna happen

you mean the game is gonna be good?

No, it's just going to come out and live on and Chris will never face any problems for the shit he's been pulling since the kickstarter

People that have bought into it love what's there already, thinking they'll ever be disappointed is wishful thinking

Unfortunately that was a technical issue rather than a true new low as we can see by looking at other games around the same time.

By being irrelevant for a full decade rather than just half of one.

How many of those are chinks? A good million at least?

Fuck me the twitch bait was perfect

Z E R O
E
R
O

Zilch, nada, 0!

As far as I understand it the audience is 50% 50% at this point

It worked for Warframe too, just not to the PUBG degree.

you lived to see LawBreakers finally die

nigga that was like 4 months

Is it actually a bad game or is it just the character design?

Its a completely mediocre game that does nothing new. Even Paladins is better than it in practically everyway.

Yeah but it's still dead.

It had some interesting concepts and the gameplay itself, if taken in a vacuum would've been good.
The main problem I had when I tried it was that the action was very fast, as they advertised it, however the character design made it impossible to recognize which characters were which.

This means that you're basically shooting at random for most of the time because the silhouettes are all exactly the same.

Pic related an accurate representation of the abhorrent HUD and clutter that is always present in the screen during gameplay.

Imagine a game that had one decent gameplay idea and then imagine every single other facet of the game designed to either make it pointless or outright forbid it.

Spot on

Who the fuck would trust him to make anything? At this point, any publishing company has to see this kind of track record of failure and simply say no. With the tides quickly turning on Progressivism see: Google getting sued by Damore and being very likely to lose over discrimination against white male conservatives, PR firms are eventually going to see shit like Blezinsky's Twitter feed combined with his absolute failure of a track record and just turn him down.

The only way Cliff gets a job is nepotism, and we all know how well that turns out. The second any game that isn't absolutely god-tier quality comes out with his name on it, it's over; your friendly neighborhood Vietnamese Basket-Weaving Forum will shit on him so hard that normies all the way in Timbuktu will know the tragic extent of his failings as a human being and a developer.

inb4 pic related

Cliffy used to be a lovable idiot. Years back Gamespot used to run polls which Holla Forums would try to hijack. During the "greatest villians of all time" poll, Holla Forums got behind General Raam from Gears in order to beat out characters like Sephiroth. (btw fucking Darth Vader actually won that) Anyways, Cliffy actually thought people liked the character and the game, he had no idea what a troll vote was, and eventually resurrected him in a later game and gave out free xp weekends on gears in celebration.
How the hell did he go from a naive but lovable fool to a full-blown cock monger?

i dobut it.Just because Zog emperor won, doesn't mean the judges stopped being kikes.

Success got to his head. Started thinking everything was because of his own self.

Then the money. And the dumb women. Cars. Restaurants. He basically went full on new money nigger.

Here is the lowest point so far. A small group of players organise to keep it above zero.

No. He always was a worthless, arrogant douchebag.

I want to fuck Elfu and start a family with her.

How could it turn out good if the very idea behind the project was shit?

I really don't know what he was thinking.
Between his terrible attitude, the state of the market and the kind of game he was making, how could anyone have expected success?

You can talk shit about Blunderborn all you like, but at least that game was only bad.
It came out at the same time as Kikewatch, which was a terrible mistake on the devs' part, but at least those bastards didn't fling shit at everyone around them, even if the game had retarded things like the "feminism is awesome!" announcement.

lol it must be the devs and employees themselves, I bet they just launch it and keep it running just for that

With character designs like this how could it lose? Must be the Nazis fault.

I know it's easy to just repeat shit you've heard but class based shooters aren't always bad.

Sure.
I liked Battlefield 1942 and 2142.

But look at what Lawbreakers looked like and how they were going to make it play.
It's like someone wanted to make a bad Quake 3 clone in 2017 with classes.
Does that sound appealing to you?

>kike judge (((rules in favor of Google)))

Nothing happens in a vacuum. As long as there is no directly contradictory evidence, the discovery phase should unearth enough bullshit to nail Google to the wall and could potentially open them up to federal investigation into illegal business practices that could land them in enough hot water to tank their stock price, force them to fire executives, and scare a lot of powerful CEOs that run their companies the same way.

Suddenly, Twitter, Facebook, Starbucks, Amazon, '''EA, Activision/Blizzard**, and numerous others are going to be looked at for statements made and what will undoubtedly be disenfranchised employees now empowered by Damore's attack on Google. Investors are going to think twice before spending any money or effort on a company that could potentially be a target for investigation, because even rumblings of federal action has an impact on a market based on speculation.

Has your company made any statement in the last 5 years that could lead someone to believe you are left-leaning, anti-Trump, or critical of people who fit into a certain majority category? Twitter 'accidentally' deleted Trump's account for 12 minutes. Facebook has been in hot water for allowing 'fake news', propaganda, data collection, the automatic categorization of people based on their race, gender, age, and sexuality which is proven, and a violation of civil rights. Starbucks reaffirmed a commitment to hiring refugees at a time when veterans are unemployed and starving. EA blamed bad publicity on homophobes and haters while settling cases of violating employment rights and liquidating companies to purchase other studios.

It would be foolish to think the Damore lawsuit against Google isn't a massive happening. Google is likely to lose. If he wins, Damore could absolutely push it and punish any of these fucking media outlets that wrote blatantly libelous articles about him, which would give Trump even more leverage to reform defamation laws. The civil rights violations are a no-brainer and would result in a gigantic flip of public opinion that could potentially redpill millions on the goings-on of major companies hiring on quotas, pushing visas for cheap labor, and outsourcing phone banks and manufacturing overseas; all of that feeds into the immigration reform debate and strengthens the traditional conservative arguments.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Think five steps ahead at a minimum.

Remember that these people did the same bullshit, defending actions taken against a white man that would have them run out of town if they were taken against a nigger or a woman. Don't underestimate the power of the law when someone takes the right steps to punish illegality. Google will have to falsify a lot of documents to protect themselves if Damore is right, and that's still not a guarantee that they won't crumble.

No, of course, but the problem these is that they don't know how to design a good shooter, not that it's a hero shooter.

NONE OF THAT 60 DOLLAR MULTIPLAYER ONLY BULLSHIT

Fair enough then.
Maybe if someone made a good TF2 clone for once I wouldn't jump to conclusions every time.

This is where you're wrong. People wouldn't care, and if they care at all it wouldn't be for long. Google is far larger than Gawker, and people won't throw away all the "conveniences" that Google provides no matter how obvious it is that they're doing shady shit.

All the #MeToo bullshit in the media following Weinstein's behavior has made people more warmed up to sexual allegations. To use kike's "gender" construct against them, by bridging the gap between sexual misconduct and discrimination based on gender, is a wonderful bit of irony

(Checked)

50% chink and 50% everyone else. But chinks have only a few and shitty servers so they shit up all the other regions.

I'll repost what I always say when Lawbreakers is mentioned here:
Lawbreakers is a class-based arena shooter. But a terrible one.
It's fundamentally a large amount of good and interesting ideas thrown together when they simply don't work well together unless you actually design the game and the maps for that specific kind of thing.
Otherwise, the entire feature of class-based gameplay ends up actually being an horrible detriment for you.

The worst offender is the presence of both hitscan and projectile weapons on the same battlefield, which isn't anything knew in the industry except this game puts a huge focus on outdoor fights across large open areas with 0G.
While you can still pull off some sick airshots with your bazooka or grenade launcher, any other player can pick just about any hitscan weapon, especially the long range ones, and kill you much faster and easier.
This means that every heavy class with projectiles (or short range weapons) is voided from joining everyone else in 0G, where a lot of the game happens.

Those classes were supposed instead to shine in the few closed indoor areas, however since the classes with hitscan weaponry also tend to have quite decent movement skills (grappling hooks, triple jumps, dashes, blinks) they can usually pop in from any angle, unload a burst of damage and move out before you can kill them.
I repeat: heavier classes only kill players that allow themselves to be killed. You're gimping yourself by picking any of those classes.

Then there's the class balance. Ever heard some faggot say "who cares about balance, that's anti-fun!", well here's a neat story to tell them next time they spout that shit.
During the free beta weekend, every game saw people swapping classes and trying them all. But as time went on, more and more people switched to Wraith and stuck with it.
Why? Because the Wraith had a triple jump (or wall jump for extra distance) that was available from the second he touched the groundm unlike the Assassin that had a cooldown on his grappling hooks and shared it with his dashes.
Then he could fire an explosive knife for the best burst damage in the game that also doubled as a mine for traps (you had to manually shoot it, but still)
Plus, he could dash on the ground, making him an harder target to hit, gaining speed for a while.
And his passive ability was that he could quick-melee targets at low health to instantly finish them off.
So a Wraith would casually impersonate Naruto jumping around so nobody could hit him, throw an explosive knife on your face, then dash and shoot towards you for a final stab and that was it for you. This could happen in the time it took to turn around and face him by the way.

Now, that's the worst offender, but there's plenty of other stuff. The cowboy guy was a gunslinger but both revolvers did different things. One was full auto for short range combo, the other was a chargeable shot you could snipe with and kill everyone in one shot, two for the harder classes. And he had a dash he could use to teleport a bit and throw people off. The cowboy could stand near 0G areas and casually pick people off at a distance and anyone going near him would find it was actually a lot harder to kill than it looks like.
You also have the underpowered classes that were mostly the "tanks". There's really no point in making a class that's slow and uses unwieldy weapons compared to everyone else if you're also gonna make it like it dies really fucking fast. I'm not kidding, the classes with the biggest health pool in the game could go down in 2-3 seconds (while everyone else could go in 1-2).
Some of them actually had the coolest design and pretty decent weapons\skills but everyone else could shit in their mouth so there was no point in playing them at all.

There's also a lot of mental retardation in some classes. The Valkyrie was a winged minigun-wielding assault class that got better aim the longer it fired and regained fuel by damaging people.
The idea is that you start chasing someone with your jetpack while you're firing and as long as you keep hitting them, you regain fuel to keep the chase on.
In practice, you'd cause no damage for the first seconds due to initial shit aim and when you finally caught up with your target, you had no fuel and had to reload so you're pretty much defenseless.

There was also an interesting gamemode about capturing 3 nodes and you only score if all 3 nodes are captured, gaining a point for each point that your team capped and resetting the round until you acrue a certain amount of damage.
They even made a point give out a large burst that threw you around, something that not many people understood but the idea was using that boost to reach the next point faster.
In reality, everyone ignored their first point and rushed the middle since everyone else was doing the same and you didn't wanted to lose the middle point in a 4v5 fight. Afterwards, you'd never cap your first point since if you did so, the other team would win 2 points and therefore what was supposed to be a relatively fast gamemode ended up lasting far longer than it should.

Then there was a gamemode about capturing a sort of bomb that you had to charge in your base and then deliver to the oposing team. They could take it from you at any point and do their part as well.
Again, an interesting idea too. The game starts neutral, both teams rushing the middle for the objective and once one team captures it, they now must play defensively while the other team attacks and once the charge is completed, the roles are inverted.
The problem is of course the high-movement of most classes and the low TTK that made sure the switch between these modes happened frequently. The second you took the bomb, you could be back at your base charging it in about 3-5 seconds. But since you'd die with a single breeze of anyone passing by, it would fall in the enemies hands fast anyway.
It made for a very confusing experience and most people gave up entirely, spending the entire match playing Deathmatch instead.

That's gameplay, but then there's character design and if you care about those things, lore and story.
See, most class-based shooters have to make it perfectly clear just what exactly does a class do with it's appearance. Not just so the enemy team can recognize it easily, but also for the sake of making unique and interesting characters that do make sense for their archetype. This is often mentioned in the "TF2 silhouettes" but it emcompasses a bit more than that.
This is why all the classes in TF2 with low health pool are slim and tall while the bigger health pools see a more robust body type. Overwatch has every tank be quite the sizeable guy while other classes are much smaller.

You must also communicate some aspect of what a character can do and what his playstyle is by design, which is why the Scout has an hunched posture and a cocky attitude while the Spy has a mischeveous but calm look.
It's why Reinhart's Hammer is actually that big, so you know what's gonna happen to you when you get near, and why Mercy has an outfit that makes her look like a nurse.
Ideally, you want very specialized and individual characteristics to make truly unique characters that not only play differently but also feel differently.

Meanwhile, what does Lawbreakers give you? A bunch of tossers in futuristic armor suits. Some of it is heavy armor, some of it are spandex suits, but overall it looks more like the air force academy dropouts decided to hang around.
I'm not joking, a lot of the characters could be said to be an entirely different class and you wouldn't know otherwise. The best tidbits are probably the robot characters and that because they are robots instead of more humans, but then again those are also the heavier classes that nobody cared for playing anyway.
Their looks are just incredibly non-descriptive with the exception of some incredibly retarded exagerations. One of the Assassins has prostethic legs, I suppose that it's for the joke of being an acrobatic character but also for the representation of disabled characters. Another is a black girl with some pom poms for an haircut, that she keeps on even with an helmet on her head.

Overall, I don't even think the representation or agenda pushing actually got the oportunity to give this game as much a bad rap than you'd think. It was just a lot of interesting ideas very badly executed with characters that had no appeal whatsoever. I'd rather play Battleborn than this.

Looks like Lawbreakers is not da wei

your ebola is not allowed in this land

>steamcharts.com/app/270450

Do not even fucking think of trying to toucha mah sphaget

I want these memes dead already

That's a fun fucking game

What?

Impressive

good now we can use lawbreakers servers to communicate free of government spies

The company is letting the government spy on the servers to recoup losses.

That redditor sounds horny

Normalfag "memes", it will be dead soon like that frog on a monocycle

t. ugandan

And they better pray to God they never do, because it's a horrible experience
Hispanic women are barely a step above negroes

That was a forced Holla Forums meme that got popular the very first day it was made and died in a week.

NOBODY wants to play games that pander to gay abominations and niggers/apes/sheboons, Butthurtsky. NOBODY.
Anons should organize a raid on Blazinga's restaurant to ruin the day for him with Lawbreakers jokes.

This.

Probably. Or one of his goons.

He supported the wrong agenda.
If he was a Right Winger, he would at least have the mindset to pursue quality first. All leftists lead any project to failure.

We can always subvert anything related to it, and make it fail. "Not gonna happen" was the prime excuse of all major failures past year, including Star Wars.

It is made by a cuck leftist. That is reason enough to never pay for it. If you are curious, acquire it for free.

All "face of the company" guys are hacks. He, as all of them, was always like that, and only hid it. All of them are useless pieces of shit that put their names and faces on the works of others.

Pandering to feminist garbage is reason enough for anything to fail.

May God bless your post.

Fuck off, shill. All "not gonna happen" happened. Public outrage DOES work.

Here, have this again.

The necklace would probably piss off Tumblr even more than the normal hair and the attractive body.

It already did in the thread that image was made. People with tumblr gifs and goon punctuation were coming in and getting gigatriggered over it.

Is that first image usually saved as fun time tonite.jpg or are you one dedicated autist who loves to post it at every opportunity?

Maybe we should try and start some rumors about more class action lawsuits filed on shitty diversity mongering companies while the iron is hot.

Okay, since you posted best girl.

Rumors can undermine the situation. The best course of action is to motivate former and current employees to take legal action against those companies.

Well, alright.

(heil'd)
Also, has anyone got source on the song?

It´s a commie song though.

what the fuck

Oh look, it's the assmad weebaboo from the other Lawbreakers thread.
Still angry that your waifu will never be real?

Why would i want her to be real, impotent goon? 2D forever.
As for the real ones, i can use them and discard them. The same thing that they do to impotents like you.
And all of that won't change the fact that Lawbreakers is a failure and that the japanese make better games even when they create low effort cashgrabs (still superior to all AAA and AA western games).

Actually, I saved it with its original filename and posted it elsewhere in the vain hope someone would give me the source, I want to have a fun time tonight too

I will never understand people who make these. The original thing was pretty funny itself, but it got run into the ground in like half a day.

Sono Chi No Commie-me

Oh I'm laffin'.

Also, checking your id dubs.

Glass cannons that are also fast will always be able to make up the "glass" part of the class and break the game in half. What's so hard about making a light class with light HP also do light damage? I'm sure it's not that difficult to make up the difference with more powerful utility abilities.

Stop trying to fit in, goon. Go back to your SA hugbox.

You're worse than he is >>>/somethingawful/

It is.
It makes me sad that more people don't play it.

Is anyone down to try and find a match? Ive played consecutive games when the player count was low. I actually enjoy the game, feel free to laugh.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060632696/

Yamada Erufu was made for breeding.

Sure thing, Cliffy

I knew he was a faggot, but I never knew he'd be desperate enough to play NoTakers.

Was this show even good? I heard it was just another attempt at Oriemo but lewder so people took it less seriously since they were trying to portray that incest is immoral while making you want to fuck the characters as much as possible.

*Uses the spitting image of a cucked soyboy that venerates the shitty western industry*
Have a mirror? Look at it. The word "impotent" will show up in it for you. You are not fooling anybody, impotent soyboy. You bring the "virgin" and "getting laid" into any conversation because of your lack of whores to fuck. They use you and discard you, while we use them and discard them. You are mocked even by fat whales that still won't hit on you.

It would be nice to trace every step from Butthurtsky to ensure that his next failures are exposed everywhere.

Nice taste on lolis, user.

What the fuck is lawbreakers?
I keep seeing this name everywhere and i don't understand.

They never did that actually.

Also, um, Lawbreakers is a shit game, being on topic here.

Pic related
I will. faggot

It makes you think that at first but then the little sis is an actually good NET (NEET but technically missing one of the Es due to employment) imouto, aside from how cold she can be when her brother is perverted whatsoever.

Are there any good class-based shooters at this point? Overwatch is ActiBlizz shit, Paladins already wasn't great but recently intentionally shat the bed in order to suck up as many China bucks as they can get before letting the game die, LawBreakers is LawBreakers. It seems like every attempt at the genre has bad characters, bad design, bad companies, or no players. I just want to have fun

TF2 is still fun.

Honestly I can't think of any that have a decent sized playerbase. You're going to have to go out of your way to find matchmaking or organize something with randos online

Where do you think you are? That's not an insult here like it is on reddit.

You’re a literal fucking retard by the definition of the word. “Not in education, employment OR training.” NEET = any, not all. You’re not a NEET in any capacity if you are in any of them.

He probably means hikikomori

How is that even possible? I thought Slavs, chinks and huemonkeys play games on shitty toasters. PUBG is quite demanding considering how completely unoptimized it really is.

They grew up with shit like Duke 3d on Gensis and the Zeebo. I don't think they care about optimization.

We caught up to the globalized hell that is the post 2007 (for you) or 2010 (for us) internet.
t.slav

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

May God have mercy on the Slavs.

See this, this is the time for the dance thread.

I thought Christmas day was three weeks ago?

Why does that sound so familiar? Wasn't that something in Progress Quest?

Cybercafe man, it's huge in chinkland and taiwan, you can actually live in one and become turbo neet without even owning a pc.

They have to shut the servers down soon, right? The game has less than 50 regular players.

Anybody got the screencap of all the shitposts we made on the coupleofgeeks video?

I was genuinely interested in this game when it was first announced, and I'm sure plenty of people were. Funny how being such a hardcore SJW will drive away all your customers.

off topic: Just curious, how many regular players are on xonotic?

>2 people you know are part of the all-time peak

LOL

Cliff needs to stick to being a cuck and leave game design to people with talent.

Like salt in the wind.

And we need to follow whatever he lands on next, to make sure to ruin anything that he tries to do. It will be fun for a long time.

Dumbass, he's doing fine enough by himself. All we have to do is sit and watch.

Lazy fuck. Why just watch when we can make thing even worse for him? Are you Blazing or one of his goons? Ruining the lives of leftist cucks is always a good thing.

I prefer watching the world burn instead of setting it all on fire.

free will is a myth, religion is a joke

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1695850

This would generate more salt than her being hot.

Is this because anti-christianity has been in full force for decades?

I'm making a niche video game tower defence and shit like that makes me worry that for all my effort it won't even break 1000 copies sold.

55 unique towers, some cool mechanics, open source

Just like most restaurants, your game will probably fail too. But it's better to spend your time making a game, aquiring skills, dealing with shit, than to just sit on your ass behind a computer doing nothing.
add some sexy girls, that should draw in some people like a boob tower or something, but make it serious enough so it isn't just goat-simulator tier

and you'll have shit to show your interviewer on your resume when you apply somewhere

The Chrisitanity itself has nothing to do with it so much as the assumed white connotations. They don't get asshurt over Mexican Catholics for example.

Please don't actually do this. It's much better to live even mostedly as a one man team than join the current year development machine.

There are a lot of TD games out there, but if nothing else, at least it'll be a learning experience and you might get some sales in the end.
Don't expect it to be the next Skyrim to normalfags, though.

It's not really a failure if he doesn't go bankrupt and loses his house.
If it's a small side thing, it can be pretty good and he will get better.
That's important.

Even that fag who made Five Nights at Freddy's had to start somewhere before his shit become popular with autists.

Yeah I know but most of them are shit, even the ones touted as great are pretty fucking lame, hence I'm even busy doing it. And the fucking youtd, holy shit, it says it's the ultimate TD game but it's all just the same fucking tower with different skins and DPS values.

Well, as long as it's balanced for both single and multiplayer, it should at least get some notice.
You won't be getting the Warcraft 3 TD audience, but those guys we, although I mostly stick to ladder nowadays don't play anything else anyway, so it's fine.
Most Warcraft 3 TD maps are awful anyway, don't look to them for inspiration.

What I always hated about TD was that it became an exercise in figuring out how many lives you can afford to lose on certain waves after replaying and figuring everything out.
So try to avoid that. Having multiple difficulty settings also helps.

I don't intend to have difficulty settings, however each map can be completed with rankings from C to S. Levels are time limited and you get ranked by kills, so you need to summon waves prematurely to get a good rank. Simply surviving until the timer goes to zero is pretty easy. Also a lot of towers do different things (sometimes entirely) than just put out certain amount of DPS, so their usefulness mainly depends on application strategy. Even those towers that do focus on putting out DPS, each have unique quirks that make them better in some scenarios and worse in others.

Right back at ya, brother.

Element TD in dota 2 is pretty goodm

Source?

I'd fill Kizuna's niche with my tower defense if you know what I mean.

Boku No Pico: Bob Johnson edition

Don't mind if I do.

Someone should webm these for posteriority

It's like they tried their very hardest to make the characters ugly, but not ugly enough to be comical.

BioWare has the corner on the "so-ugly-its-funny" market

Battleborn vs Lawbreakers

who is this semen demon

Hawken used to be good.

with pride fag
found the roastie, 3dpd deserve death

小鸟 = small bird, 懦夫 = coward
W
E
W

It 'JUST hit zero. For real this time.

not even niggers want this

Why is it ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING AFRO

Because of diversity holy shit cisanon don't you get it?

they've still got a few progressive steps to take before they create a realistic black woman.

She have a skin disease or something?

They all use assets from the same outsourced studios. This isn't even a joke.

wow user, stop with the bigotry, she was the #metoo starter.

Why do things like this exist? How do genes that shit get passed on to the next generation?

Because niggers are stupid and have no standards.

Do you know how easy it is to get pussy if you're a decently presentable man in his 30s with a stable job? You don't need to be extroverted, they come at you, sure you miss out on the introverted ones but most women are extroverted anyway. You then just need to pump them and dump them.

somehow the most digusting part of that webm is the little spit into the bag at 0:42

Yeah, it's called being a really fucking ugly nigger. It's fortunately terminal.

That is a suit.

thats a suit nigger.

this would be perfect if there was a shartstain

For whatever reason, communists makes the most consistently good music.

That second one would be much more powerful (and normie friendly) if you removed the text and just kept the flags and game titles.

Fucking AvP 2010 has more players than Battleborn and LawBreakers

A private server for a dead MMO hosted by one guy on this very site has, had?, more players than this.

That's what Overwatch is.

That's only because Alien is a big franchise.

Because you are weak. We will set it on fire and go after anything that those weak cucks try to do with their lives and ruin that too.

How is that possible, you'd think at least there would be a 1 player count from cliffyb's house. It doesn't have to be active, just a dedicated shitbox pc to log in to the game or some shit.

Made me sensibly chuckle. Have a (You).

Three of those afro chicks are from games that take place in 60's/70's where that look was popular.

I can't believe anyone would sexually harass that… that!

Is that an actual manga? Source?

But this isn't a fun time at all

This so fucking much. Nigger dweebs are enormous children who just want things to go down in as much of an epic fashion as it comes. They don't give a fuck if the person doing the shooting and bulking is an aryan white supremacist, a latino, an alien or whatever you've got, they just want a power fantasy they can immerse themselves in.

Ironically it's because they don't want to use established stereotypes for black characters AND because they need it to be a strong independent woman. It's ironic because they ended up creating another stereotype, since all these characters are indistinguishable from each other, to the point that they're objectifying blacks more than japs ever could.

Those kanji don't look the same, though I am speaking as someone who doesn't know japanese.

Part of the reason niggers still exist is that they'll make a lot of niglets with any breeding sow, Africa is a harsh place.