NISA WORKING ON FALCOM GAMES

NISA WORKING ON FALCOM GAMES

nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

Whatever, Holla Forums is tsundere for bad translations.

It’s all over. Falcom is dead.

The man known as Holla Forums legit hates bad translations you faggot. Holla Forums is only tsundere for Sonic.

Sure thing bud

I'll be sure to pirate every game and donate to any fan translation

Sonic and Mark.

sure if you want to destroy your pc

how so?

There may still be some hope

Yeah, that was the point of his post. That the screencap came from 4chan. That's what's important. Not the contents of the screencap.

I'm not from fucking cuckchan, I haven't been there since we had the exodus. With that said I've seen that screencap going around, and its the contents that are the important thing. I hope moot and Hiroshima die just as much as you do user.

FAKE NEWS, HE (NISA PRESIDENT) ONLY SAYS HE'D "LIKE TO WORK ON MORE FALCOM GAMES"
NOTHING IS CONFIRMED HERE BESIDES NISA DOING THE TRANSLATION OF THE SWITCH VERSION, WHICH IS WORTH LETTING PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT SO THEY DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE

Their games are known to have bugs that can fry hardware and whatnot

Get information on everyone working for the supposedly "new" NISA. If they have ANYONE from the old NISA, boycott all their products.
Campaign with letter to Falcom again. Reach normalfags and the sites that they frequent. Make sure that everyone boycott Falcom if they are really willing to work with former NISA's employees.

Their (localized) version of that one witch and knight game bricked PS3s, and I'm pretty sure there were some other cases of them being so incompetent that they fucked up hardware.

I’m not waving any of this away just because he says he’d “like to”. The point is Kondo should have dropped his ass off a cliff so he couldn’t say he’d “like to”.

Get some actual confirmation first before you post a clickbait title faggot

is it wrong to hope?

Why are you quoting something that's google translated?

When it comes to a company as cancerous as NISA? Yes.
Does anyone actually believe this
When they already have a NISA (Europe) and when NISA has a lot of name-recognition among markets?
More importantly
If they didn't take down everyone from the vice president down its pointless

Nah, most people here do really hate the Israel supporting retard

If that's true, everyone would have left for an alternate board a long time ago. I legit think he does a good job moderating Holla Forums.

Careful user, you'll be called Mark.

Pretty much this. It's cute how Holla Forums is tsundere.

Mark is the BO Holla Forums deserves.

lol

He's okay, better than the other shit that's available
Still a retard nintendrone

We’ll know on the 9th how bad it’s gotten.

The 9th was two days ago

Use your brain, user.

Bah, Australian? In there, even days number can be up to 3.

Except a huge portion already has and this place is full of cuckchan post GG exodus

Kill yourself cake kike

Mark is the same retard that instead of banning the goons complaining about loli, when a game with them was taken off Steam, banned and deleted all the posts, mostly the people shitting on the goons and only actually banned said goons when a shitton of people complained about it.

I wouldn't even care about his incompetence if he didn't have his circlejerk cabal to influence his decisions.

Mark doesn't ban self-admitted cuckchan rapefugees and cancer either
He also leaves blatant shills and people who only shitpost threads to do their thing
For people who only shitpost occasionally, he or one of his hotpockets (usually cobalt or pewter) see something he doesn't like and delete all posts by IP which ends up deleting huge threads
it happened to one of the last 3 GG threads or something
Its getting fucking annoying to see this place going to shit. In the last 3 months I have been banned more times than I ever have in the last 3 years

Not true at all, he's done it countless times
This he does, as long as it's not a thread heis personally invested in, like anything Nintendo related.
it happened to one of the last 3 GG threads or something
This is fucking retarded and overused as shit and proves just how lazy they are, banning and deleting 14 posts is barely a hassle
That happened in 2016 with me
Board went to shit in late 2015 though, removing dubs already left me apprehensive, then a ton of shit started piling up, board just isn't the same anymore.

Also let's not forget some threads being blatantly defended and turning into hugboxes.

Problem is he isn't wrong and we've had so many offshoots. the recent being an attempt to revive one of them

>>>/games/

Which is supposed to be a Holla Forums /tg/ hybrid. The problem is no one wants to post because it's "too slow" and it's too slow because no one posts. aside from that we've had /v2/ /svidya/ and whatnot but they all die

Holla Forums will continue to grow shittier as the mods and mark are afraid of losing their redditors so they don't do anything about the influx of retards and then you have Holla Forums and Holla Forums who are both going full retard. disregarding the mental defectives from Holla Forums. Holla Forums itself as of late has become a massive infestation point for redditors and people like Imkampfy are part of the problem, coupled with Holla Forums's BO never logs in, except to keep the board from going up for grabs.

If we nuked redditors from the site we'd return to 2014 or pre-GG exodus posting speeds. Not like it'd be bad though, I'd take slow but good quality threads over fast shit flinging done by inbreds who think they can behave like they did on cuckchan Which they can since the aforementioned spineless moderation

Faggot
I'll check it out, thanks

That's the problem with every new board. Or Holla Forums just happens to like Mark as a BO and anons here just lovingly bully him.

Look on the bright side: no Burger VA for Renne, we'll get dual audio TitS.

Fuck off dual audio faggot.

>>>/v8/ is still available if anyone gives a damn.