How do you want to die?

how do you want to die?

i wanna go out gunning bourg

It doesn't really matter, as I'll be dead shortly afterwards and in no position to reflect on the circumstances of my death.

At age of 79, in my own bed surrounded by concubines.

I prefer the SocDem's version.

This. I hope I'll stay alive long enough to upload my brain into the singularity and all that shit

So then you're still dead but there's a computer program that think it's you. How does that help you?

The uploaded concousness and the biological body would both be me

I hope to anger my workers so much they kill me.

Strange definition of "me" if something outside yourself which can function independently of you is also you.

If I'm going to be honest, I'd like to die stoned out of my mind in a cocktail of recreational drugs. Sure, dying in battle against The Man ain't bad, but you only die once.

A high on coke old man with my aged dick in a exotic whore blasting 80s synthpunk fucking loud.

Space debris hits my house while i'm sleeping

anarchists pls go, or read some fucking theory

Reading theory makes you a useless leftist like Zizek

communism will win

NEVER

Most people don't have a definition of "me" at all. Remember, a continuous existence is an illusion, a composite of memories and predictions of the future but not at all real. All that exists is the present.
"You" are just the present configuration of your nervous system. And that's changing all the time. You will never experience the future, only someone very similar who remembers being you.
If you can transfer memories and the way signals are handled, who is to say they're not the same person?

How I'd like to die?
Autistically screaming and waving the red flag while killing imperialists.

How I'll probably die?
Congestive heart failure. Or automotive accident caused by someone other than myself. Some fucking crazy drivers around here.

You should go play SOMA.

I want to die old amongst nature (maybe on a farm), In a place I helped liberate through revolution.
dying within that revolution in a blaze of glory is a close second though.

Ideal death : As sacrifice of Khorne

Reality : Nuclear blast.

Blood God will be pleased nonetheless.