WEEKEND GAMENIGHT: CUCKED:UO EDITION

GAMENIGHT HIJACK!
Starting Friday 6pm UCT/11.30pm IST
This week's gamenight will not be CoD:UO but AvP2 instead. Why? Cause we felt like it and /strek/ disappointed us by not hijacking the Christmas gamenight so we'd thought we'd show them how it's done. Also we felt like punishing omorashi user for his terrible fetish

What game are we playing?
Aliens Vs Predator 2.  If you need this shit explained to you then you need to sit down and watch some 80's action movies.

Where do I download?
mega.nz/#!Dsw2VJKA!UPme_Fq9ZK9fMdzHmFvSLTZu8z4vRmGTR3xzxCzJXtA
Just extract the contents of the .7z and it should be good to play.

Linuxfags?
It does work but is a pain in the ass to get running.
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=7898

How do I play?'
Launch the game from the AVP_CustomLauncher.exe Do NOT use the AVP2.exe. If you ask why this game is not running and you are not using the right .exe file you will be bullied.

Server?
port 27888
pw if needed: “infv”

Other urls found in this thread:

banners.8ch.net/list/v
challonge.com/mw7v2l6z
challonge.com/cz5kege8
tbbcbase.net/
ufile.io/4o0z5
avpunknown.com/avp2aio/
community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/579-windows-881-ddraw-fps-fix/
youtube.com/watch?v=hcUbAwHtMDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ohG_yg0Z_dw
avpunknown.com/kingskins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAQ

WHY IS THE MENU SO SMALL?
That's normal. The game menu is locked to that resolution. In game the resolution is much higher unless you've not set it correctly

What gamemodes are there?
Standard Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch modes.
Survivor which involves every player starting as a survivor bar one as a mutant with the objective to be last survivor. As survivors get taken out they become mutants.
Hunt which is sort of like a Team Deathmatch but with a twist, one side play as a Hunter while others Prey with the only way to score points as a Hunter but if Prey kill a Hunter they switch places with that Hunter.
Overrun which is again sort of like TD, although with limited lives. One side attacks while the other defends with the objective of defenders to stay alive while attackers want to kill them all.
Evac involves the evacuating team trying to make it to the extraction point while the attackers try to eliminate them. Not much to say on this one other than evac team must stay at the evac point for 10 seconds to win.

What should I know playing as an Alien?
Mainly that you are sneaky breeki. You see by scent so humans have a blue glow round their outline, predators have a green and other xenos have a red. Make sure to take advantage of your mobility.
Some useful controls:
“E” is pounce
Holding “Left-Shift” lets you run on walls while “G” toggles it.
“V” changes your vision mode.

What should I know playing as a Predator?
One of the character models has a literal codpiece. Apart from having cool toys you have three vision modes, change via “V” or “B” Thermal is good for detecting humans, EM for detecting ayys and Tech for the /k/ enthusiast as well as detecting other predators.
Some useful controls:
Cloak with “C”
Retrieve your disc with “F”
Medical “G”

What should I know playing as a Marine?
Lube up. Basically run around trying not to get raped while trying to even the odds with dakka.
Some useful controls:
“G” activates your lights
“F” drops a flare
“H” is your hacking tool
and “T” is your welding torch.
There is also a “Corporate” faction in MP who play essentially the same as a Marine.

I am having issues connecting!
May need to open the following ports:
TCP: 2300-2400, 7000-10000
UDP: 27888-27900

PISS user ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Alright I've played this game a fair bit. Here's the deal cocksuckers. DM gamemodes are utter dog shit in this game. If you want to have actual fun in this game play Hunt with Predator vs. Marines or Overrun with Marines vs. Aliens. If I find you slack-jawed faggots playing DM or TDM I'll be highly disappointed.

We'll probably play a little bit of everything so dont worry.

Damned straight. Will remind hostfag.
Also reminder that "F8" is screenshots
And there a exosuits in this for those who wish to respect the robot.

Now that you mention it, IT DOES look very familiar.

Holy fuck yes this is one of my favorite games of all time

Sorry lads, watching Shitty Games Done Eventually on the weekend.

SPEED

I downloaded the full game 2 years ago, uploading that to Mega right now if anyone wants it.

This is also the full game without the expansion, this comes with a multiplayer patch which is required due to the original master server being shut down.

Why isn't there an expansion and why the fuck was the thread made on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

I have a very shitty laptop from 2014 with integrated graphics and a slow processor, can I run this?

its a trojan guys dont download it

Because this is just for the gamenight which is multiplayer.
In order to cuck the other /radcorp/ user wanting to host COD:UO

Game is from 2001, you should be fine

The only trojan here is the brand of condom going up your ass.

OH SHIT

Probably because of the multiplayer crack. Although some anons always get false positives on gamenights.

Good. I was beginning to think you were a bunch of gay /d/egenerate diaperfags.

Before anyone complains, the server's current settings aren't final. We are toying around and seeing which options are best for the gamenight proper.

Having false positives with every file is a sign of having trojans user :^)

Not only is this opening post contrived as fuck. Hijacking a game night just seems selfish in a counterproductive way in the overall sense of having these events run in the first place.

Shut up piss user.

user…The same fags who host the regular gamenight events HIJACKED THEIR OWN GAMENIGHT EVENT

How can we hijack our own gamenights? :^)

webm related

Do explain why would game nights be held by anons when they can be hijacked completely arbitrarily. Why would anyone abide to scheduling and waiting their turn if some random user can hijack them?

I don't even know who piss user is. This just sounds like drama from a chatroom.

I go away for a few weeks and you faggots start producing the shittiest drama and me-me's.

Do you even challenge the rock? Also you forgot about Boxxyposting

(checked)
Again, read

and

This isnt the work of random anons, this is the work of the usual anons who host the gamenights hijacking their own gamenight.
If you played The Ship gamenight or any gamenight after it (including the recent fighting tournament) one user who is part of the organizers for gamenights wouldnt stop talking about piss or shitposting about it and also has a thing for a star trek character that has a diaper fetish so we assumed he has a pissfetish.

All of this isnt from a circlejerk, it was all on Holla Forums publicly during these weekend events.

Pissposting*

90% of players are going to play as the memerines and i will enjoy tearing them apart

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE
>>>/radcorp/4497
It's just a prank bro :^)

I'll just stick UO on the end of the schedule again.

No prank before it's time!

We'll just hijack that gamenight as well.

Only if you choose a better game this time.

Let /strek/ know they have another gamenight that they can hijack with Elite Force.

ET:Legacy it is then!

If only you got dubs then they could be summoned.

I don't give a shit about whatever drama may have caused this, so long as we keep that shit in game to a minimum. I missed the last AvP gamenight so I sure as hell am joining in on this one.

It's not really drama user, just a bit of shitposting.

/radcorp/ is dying due to drama. Good.

Boxxy is a whore.

(nice)

That's what happens when fags from Holla Forums try to cooperate and organize something.

It's just shitposting, but pissanon was the fag from the fightan tournament that spammed all those gifs of girls wetting themselves and can't be trusted with a doom server :^)

NOTHING MEANS NOTHING!

Lies, lies and slander.

Oh look, piss user living up to his name.

Have this OC from the tournament if anyone missed it too.

so do you guys actually not think that's hot
am i a way bigger degenerate than i thought i was

Panty wetting =/= diaperfaggotry.

pissfag detected

Sure thing

Don't worry user, I'll find some more gifs for you later.

[citation needed]

banners.8ch.net/list/v

Don't worry, you'll oust yourself soon enough.

Friendly reminder that not only did a paki win the turk vs paki EU final but he went on to defeat the USA champion too.

EURO CHAMPION VS BURGER CHAMPION PART 1
From fightan tournament.

EURO CHAMPION VS BURGER CHAMPION PART 2
From fightan tournament.

See the final results here:
EU:
challonge.com/mw7v2l6z
Burger:
challonge.com/cz5kege8

neelu is the paki for anyone who missed things live.

Why isn't Holla Forums in arabic yet?

(checked)
Well the original name of the webm was Poo of the Gym

Mark vs Paki if anonye missed that too.

Well for a start they speak Urdu in Pakistan.

Considering I've posted Pajeets instead of Pakis I don't think that's top of the issues with my post.

Same here. Looking forward to this one.

i think the really important matter that we have never even discussed is when will ET:Quake Wars be played for game night?

So in terms of game types, we have plenty.
Whoever get's the most frags wins.
The team with the most points wins.
This is where one species is hunted by another, the hunters have to kill a certain amount to win. If a prey kills a hunter, they switch roles. There is a balance set so there will never be more hunters than prey.
Starts in a "Tag mode" where its a free for all. The first person to die becomes a Mutant and then the games moves onto survive mode. During this mode, if any of the survivors die they become mutants. The round ends when all survivors are dead and the player with the most points wins.
Team based game where defenders have to stay alive for a specified time limit. If there is atleast one defender alive at the end of the time limit, the defenders get a point. Otherwise, the team who kills all opposing players gets a point for each living team member.
Team based where Evac players try to get one or more of their team to an evacuation zone before time expires. If an evan player stays in the Evac Zone for a small duration, that team wins the round. If the time expires, then the attackers win. Each team can also win by completely eliminating the other team.
First team to capture the flag enough times wins.
Map starts with two neutral areas. Each team must try and control the areas to collect points. The first team to have the most points or reach the limit wins.

Evac may be good for a bit, sounds like TFC hunted mode and I miss that shit.

hopefully soon, never got to play it in MP. fun game though

Eventually user, just keep reminding me if it looks like I've forgotten.

i wont forget those half hitlers tho

That's a different guy.

How about some goddamn Quake or UT? I don't recall these 2 games being played before.

only if its quake wars

Quake Wars come much later. I'd rather do Quakes from 1 to 3(possibly 4 too) first then go for Quake Wars.

quake wars NOW

Soku tournament

FUCKING WHEN

Organize it yourself on >>>/radcorp/

It's not needed. He just needs to create a thread here with everything necessary and that's it.

But then it would conflict with some other gamenight that I'm not aware of and everybody will be fucking pissed. Plus tourneyfag is in charge of making those threads, who the fuck knows if he has something else planned in that time slot.

Thank you user.
Finally /fagcorpse/ will understand its place.

FU

This was literally /radcorp/ cucking its own gamenight user.

Eventually.

We'll do UO in ~2 months anyway this is actually more convenient since there were some issues with UO anyway.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah alright i'm down

If anons are willing to put the effort in to get it setup it will be played. Though after ET night we're a bit skeptical about running anything from Splash Damage. Hostfags literally got PTSD last time

You do know we're the ones who hijacked our own gamenight?

Pic related.

Stop misusing literally.

literally fuck you

Stop literally being a literal hothead.

By the way we can ban entire cities from joining the server. Any city that anons would like to see removed?

fuck you
i want quake wars

Good work OP!

Panty wetting =/= diaperfaggotry.

Shut up PissyB

Tel Aviv.

Off by one user.
Also I went onto the internet and I found this!

London, Brussels, Berlin, San Francisco and Luxembourg City.

That 2nd pic is cute as hell.

I might have to browse pixiv

quake wars WHEN

jesus christ this thread sucks. let's post gore instead

I agree.

YES SIR

Sure.

Predators are niggers.

How can one man be so wrong? Clearly the xenomorphs are the fucking scum of this gamenight.

Wow what a gay

Nigger

I bet you dislike klingons too :^)

No it wasn't, pissfag was a badmin on the Doom server.

You'd post the tournament itself here, /radcorp/ is for scheduling it so it doesn't conflict with somebody else's gamenight.

I am confused by this entire post.

If this were WarHam, sure. However the only human options here are memerines that are cannon fodder or (((Corporates)))

niggers

Server is currently down. Hostfag doing some maintenance.

It's back up now. The gamenight starts on Friday anyway.

Then why host it now?

Klingons wear pants.

Cause anons like to play early.

6 PEOPLE ON
2 PREDATORS VS 2 ALIENS VS 2 (((CORPORATES)))

wew

host is a FAG

We found the issue, we're solving it now.

This is a shitshow. Everyone back to Lawbreakers I guess.

Shut up bazingski

SERVER BACK UP AND SET TO CTF

MY EYES

FUCK THIS MAP

Turns out the server software is garbage and shits the bed after an hour or so. People couldn't even connect until I ran it on Windows XP.

Well shit. Did it work before switching to CTF?

yea it worked just fine, stood around at spawn just fine but as soon as i move FUCK

TO CHANGE NAME HIT PLAYER TAB IN THE SERVER BROWSER

TO VOTE SKIP, ITS VVSS with 2 V not a W

SERVER RESTARTING ON TDM

Techno vs Predator?

Is there an option somewhere that would allow me to change the color of the teams? blue vs light blue isn't that great

Sadly no, you're just gonna have to pay closer attention

ALSO FIRST XENOMORPH TO 7 KILLS GET TO BE QUEEN

10 PLAYERS
HUMANS PROVE TO BE A MATCH AGAINST THE CHAD PREDATOR AND SCUM AYYS

Don't you mean Cuck Predators?

Human's only strenght is numbers. If anyone stacks Aliens or Preds, it turns really south for marines since their guns, speed and health are shit.

humans are best if you can aim

Ah well. That was fun, maybe if we get enough players next time we'll do a different gamemode

highly interested,already have the game,any way i can get just the multiplayer patch? also
no,i just have no idea if its a custom patch or not.

Absolutely insane.

It is, try getting them from here.
tbbcbase.net/

4 PEOPLE BACK ON
If we get 10+ players we'll do Survivor.

Server cleared for now.

Thanks for that user,it worked.

Hey, no problem. Try the community client since it includes a custom launcher so you can set options like resolution and stuff easier.

Like I said here: Server is clear for now but we'll be here playing for the entire weekend since it starts tomorrow anyway.

i'll pass on the client since everything seems fine for the brief period i was in there was the noname fag but thanks, looking forward to some comfy vidya

I mean if we do any of the gamemodes where humans are chased down by ayys, it'll probably be nervewracking. CTF where Marines fought Corporates was pretty comfy at times, though only enjoyable for a bit.

Every gamemode has the most amount of maps possible now and we've removed the broken ones (namely DM_Compound which gives a "your world type is different from the server" error)

What about gamemodes where ayys are chased down by humans?

Can be easily done. Let's have ayys trying to evac from a human infestation :^)or survival where the first xenomorph to die mutates into a human and must kill and mutate others

Clearly these kind Imperial gentlemen who just happened to be in the area are helping this poor lost xeno scum Eldar lady who took a nasty tumble to get back on her feet. Enough with this Eldar false flag propaganda.

Sera was temporarily blinded as the lascannon blast tore through the hull of her squad's transport. She felt a moment of weightlessness as the grav-tank dropped from the air, and then she was crushed against her seat as the vehicle smashed into the ground. There was a scream as one of the other guardians was hurled from his seat, impacting against the forward bulkhead with a sickening crunch. The air was filled with a grinding sound as the tank ploughed through rubble, carried onwards by its considerable momentum.

Finally, it came to a sudden halt as it impacted a more solid obstacle. Sera looked around the troop hold. A pair of ruined bodies were slumped in their seats, half-vaporised by the lascannon beam. Opposite her, another squad member's head was drooping at an unnatural angle, neck snapped from the sudden impact. To her right, the squad's warlock took a last, gurgling breath as pink, frothy blood trickled out around the structural beam that impaled his chest.

Sera fumbled with her harness, unbuckling herself from her seat. Her voice shook as she spoke.

"Report!"

There was no reply. The other bodies in the troop hold were still. She spoke again, and a tone of desperation entered her voice.

"Squad, damage report! Is anyone still conscious?"

Nothing.

"Anyone?"

She tried accessing the communications systems in her suit. They couldn't even detect the interface to the grav-tank's transmitter, and the suit itself carried only a short-range transponder. It was emitting a steady hiss of static.

Sera stood carefully. Her legs wobbled. She reached out to steady herself against the side of the hold, and the composite panel gave way beneath her hand, twisting away from its mountings. She spent the next few minutes stumbling around the transport hold, frantically trying to find any signs of life from the squad members.

They were dead. Not even afforded the honour of a death in battle. A pointless, violent end during their extraction from the battlefield. A waste.

She took the soulstone amulets from the bodies of her comrades. As the remaining survivor, the duty fell upon her to return their spirits to the Craftworld's infinity matrix. At least there they could find peace. Perhaps they would choose to rejoin the battle, transferring their souls into wraithguard.

She gathered them all from the corpses. The soulstones emitted a faint glow as they jostled together in her hand. Sera collected her shuriken catapult, and checked it for damage - it bore superficial scratches and dents, but the console on the grip informed her it was still functional. She crawled to the rear of the hold, and opened the door. The frame had been badly deformed during the crash, and it took some effort to force it open.

The ground was covered in a layer of mud. It shifted beneath Sera's boots as she stood to appraise the wreckage, and get her bearings. The tank had embedded itself deeply into the earth, and was completely beyond recovery.

She heard the sound of an engine growing nearer, and turned around to see the crude shape of a Mon'Keigh tank ploughing through the mud and debris, headed straight towards her. Gouts of steam erupted from the ground at her feet as the creatures riding the open-topped vehicle took shots at her with their las rifles. She dived sideways into the mud, taking cover behind the wrecked turret of her vehicle as laser fire rained down around her, leaving small, glowing patches on the tank's hull. One of the beams grazed her arm, scoring a black line across her armour.

She leaned around from her cover to fire off a burst from her shuriken catapult, and was met with a barrage of laser fire in return. The Mon'Keigh were hollering at each other in their coarse language. She could hear them advancing on her position, laying down a constant barrage of pinning fire as they made their way forwards.

Sera leaned around to let off another volley of fire, and found herself looking straight down the barrel of a las-rifle. The Mon'Keigh was yelling at her, and it took Sera a few moments to recall her knowledge of the creatures' language. He seemed to be shouting, "Drop it! Drop your weapon!"

She considered her options. The souls of her entire squad were depending on her to deliver them to the Craftworld. If she died, they would be lost forever.

She was surely more valuable to the Mon'Keigh as a prisoner of war. Perhaps it was best to play along for the meanwhile. She was confident that she would be able to outwit the clumsy creatures later, and escape.

Another of the creatures had joined the first now, and was aiming his weapon at her. She raised her hands, and rose slowly. She scowled as she was forced to speak to them in their crude language.

"I concede defeat," she said. "I am your prisoner."

One of them snatched her rifle away. The other grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her roughly. She stumbled over the wreckage as he dragged her towards their vehicle, which was juddering and spitting clouds of black smoke from its primitive engines. The creature addressed to the rest of the group.

"Well boys, looks like we've found us a xeno girlie."

A pair of them walked over, grinning. One of them shoved her suddenly, grabbing her neck as she stumbled backwards. He pawed at her, letting out a bark of idiotic laughter.

"Whatever shall we do with her?" he asked.

"I suppose," said another, "we should take her back to the base."

"Shut up, Larson."

"Those are the orders," he said.

"Well, even if we do take her back, that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun with her first." The creature holding her throat leaned forward. Sera grimaced as he licked her face with his filthy tongue. He laughed again.

"You taste good, xeno girl."

She glowered at him, trying to suppress the anger she could feel building inside her. He loomed towards her face again with his lips parted. She slapped him across the face, and her gauntlet made a satisfying smack as it impacted with his cheek. He recoiled.

"Pig," she said.

She felt her arms pulled backwards as one of the creatures grappled her from behind. The one she had slapped was giving her a dark look. He lunged forward, and clamped his hand under her jaw.

"You had better play nicely, witch," he said. "Or things will get very painful for you. Now, let's see what's under that armour of yours…"

He drew a knife from his belt and jabbed it into a chink in Sera's armour, just below her ribs. He started wiggling the blade back and forth, and her suit made cracking sounds as its shell was forced open. She struggled, but the creature behind her had a strong grip on her arms.

She kicked out, knocking the knife from the creature's grip. He gave a surprised yelp of pain, cradling his hand. The weapon spun off and landed in the mud nearby. The creature glared at Sera, and then brought his hand hard across her face. She gasped as the brute's calloused palm slapped against her cheek. On the return, he struck the other side of her face with the back of his hand.

"Let's make sure you won't be doing that again," he said.

The creature drew his leg back. Sera flinched away, but not fast enough, as he stomped down on her knee with his heavy boot. Her armour gave way with a crack, and then there was a fleshy tearing sound as her knee buckled backwards. She cried out. He brought his foot down on her other leg, and she screamed again as her knee joint tore. Her legs crumpled beneath her, and she sagged to the ground. Her breath came in strangled gasps.

The creature picked his knife up, and returned to working at her armour. She felt the knife slip between the plates, and he levered the blade upwards with a snapping sound. Soon, the breastplate of her armour was torn free, and the creature flung it off to one side, leering as he regarded her bared chest.

"You've got better tits on you than any human girl I've seen, I'll give you that much."

He grabbed her breast roughly, and squeezed hard. Sera let out a gasp of pain.

"You will regret this, Mon'Keigh," she said. "Heed my words, you will pay a dear price for-"

The creature slammed his fist into her face, and Sera's head snapped backwards. Something had come loose in her mouth. She spat the tooth out onto the ground, and blood trickled from her lips.

"Shut up," he said.

The creature stood. Another of the group was walking over from behind Sera, fussing with his belt.

"I call first go on 'er", he said.

He stood in front of Sera. He tugged the waistband of his fatigues downwards, and stepped out of them. Then he fumbled around with his stained undergarments. Sera's face twitched in disgust as the creature's penis drooped out of his shorts, like some foul little creature emerging from its burrow. He swaggered forward, and grabbed a fistful of Sera's hair, yanking her head backwards. In his other hand, he held a laspistol. He thrust his hips forward, bringing his filthy member inches away from her face.

"Suck it," he said.

She felt the barrel of the laspistol against her head.

"And the moment I feel teeth, you get a lobotomy. Understand?"

Sera gritted her teeth. Her silence was broken by her screams as he yanked hard on her hair.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, XENO WHORE?"

She nodded once, reluctantly. She could practically feel the bile rising in her throat.

"Do it," he said. He pushed on her head, and her lips bumped against the creature's disgusting organ. She parted her lips, and took him into her mouth.

The taste was foul. The creature obviously had terrible hygiene, and its skin was greasy. She could feel its cock swelling up as it rested on her tongue, quivering in time with his heartbeat. She choked as it reached the back of her throat, but he held her firmly in place with his hand.

"Get on with it," he said. He pressed down on her mangled leg with his foot, and she let out a muffled cry. Sera pressed her tongue against the underside of the creature's penis, rubbing it back and forth. She slid her lips around the shaft. She closed her eyes, trying to think of anything else but the engorged member in her mouth. She had to survive. This was a terrible indignity, but they would surely keep her alive as a prisoner. She imagined her eventual escape, and the terrible revenge her Craftworld would wreak on the planet, which brought her a small amount of hope.

She gagged as the creature forced himself further into her. The tip of his cock prodded against the back of her throat. She pulled away, bobbing her head back and forth as she continued to fellate the creature. Her saliva mingled with the hideous taste of his precum. The creature was guffawing as he shouted at his comerades.

"Heh, lookit that, boys, she's crying. I bet she loves it really, though. Don't you, xeno girl?"

She continued to suck on his cock, until he wrenched her head backwards, pulling himself from her mouth.

"I asked you a question!" he bellowed. "I said, you love it really, don't you?! DON'T YOU?"

Sera whimpered. Her tears were running freely down her cheeks.

"Pathetic whore," he said. "Doesn't even know how to give a decent blowjob. Guess I'll have to finish myself off."

The creature kept one hand on her head while he rubbed his cock with the other. He drew his lips back, and then heaved out a sigh as a stream of semen squirted from the tip of his member. The fluid splashed against Sera's face. It was warm and slimy. Some of it ran down onto her lip, and she spluttered as she spat it out. The mess slid down her cheeks slowly, mingling with her tears.

Another of the creatures stepped in, declaring that he was next. "You got it all wrong," he said to the other, whose shrivelling cock was still hanging out. "You passed up the chance to feel what it's like to fuck one of these xeno."

The first looked at him. "You're not serious," he said. "You're not going to…"

"I am," he said. "And I bet it's gonna be great. They say these Eldar are a dying race, which means they ain't making any babies, which means they ain't fucking each other very much. I bet she's tight as a twelve-year-old."

"Hah, you would know," said the other.

They shared a moment of boisterous laughter.

He knelt down, took up the knife, and started to pry away the armour below Sera's midriff. He worked clumsily, and she cried out as the blade slipped off the armour, stabbing into her thigh. She struggled weakly for the few minutes it took to tear her armour from her. The creature used the knife to cut away her underwear, and then she was completely bared. He pushed her legs apart, and Sera wailed as the broken limbs were twisted further out of shape, splayed in front of her.

"Lie her down," he said.

The creature behind her forced her back down into the mud. His companion joined him, and they took one arm each, pinning her down to the ground with her arms spread out to the sides. She shook, straining against them.

"Now, time to have me some heresy," the creature said.

He spat onto Sera's bared genitals, rubbing at them with his grubby fingers. She winced as she felt a pair of them force their way into her. The creature dropped to his knees, freeing his already-turgid member from his pants. He shuffled forward, and then Sera let out a sad little cry as he entered her.

The creature's cock pushed up inside her, scraping against the delicate, inner walls of her genitals. There was a sickening grin on the creature's face. He placed a hand on Sera's hip, his other palm flat against her breast. He worked his hips backward and forced his way into her again, and Sera felt a tearing sensation as something gave way inside her.

"That's better," he said.

He took up a slow, deliberate motion. Some of the time, his hands were on Sera's thighs, gripping them harshly as he continued to plough into her. Every so often he would let go to explore the rest of her body, running his grimy hands over her pale skin, squeezing her nipples roughly between his thick fingers. She wept silently as he defiled her.

The minutes felt like eternity. The throbbing pain in Sera's legs competed for attention with the soreness of the continued assault on her genitals. She started shivering as the cold mud beneath her sapped away the warmth of her body.

Eventually, a pressure welled up between her legs, coinciding with the creature letting out a harsh grunt. He hilted himself within her and disgorged his seed. When he finally withdrew, his cock was covered with a slimy mixture of blood and semen.

"Well shit, looks like she couldn't handle me," he said. "Still, not bad."

He stood, and started to re-clothe himself. "Anyone else?"

Another of the creatures stepped forward, and Sera could not stop herself from sobbing as he, too, removed his trousers. She shook her head, gasping between cries.

"Please," she said. "Please. No more."

"Silence, xeno." One of the creatures pinning her arms gave her a harsh slap.

The other creature was kneeling in front of her. "I'll give her a go," he said, "but I don't want Benson's jizz all over my cock. Turn her over."

They pulled roughly at her arms, rolling her so she was face down in the mud. One of them wrenched her arm behind her back, and there was a cracking sound from her shoulder as the joint started to yield. She cried out, and found herself with a mouthful of dirt as her face was shoved down into the mud. She could feel the creature pulling at her armour. More plates were torn free, and her backside was exposed.

"Look at that ass," he said. "So perfect. It seems a shame to do this, really."

Hands grabbed at her buttocks. She felt a pair of thumbs force their way in between, parting them.

"Ah… so clean," the creature said.

She screamed into the dirt as a finger was forced into her anus.

"So tight," he said. "A tight, pink little virgin ass hole. Truly, fortune has favoured me today."

The finger pushed further inside. Sera was feeling physically sick as the creature introduced a second finger and started to part them, stretching her anus. They apparently tired of her desperate screams, as one of the creatures holding her arm shoved her face fully down into the mud, holding her there while she struggled for breath. He let her up after a minute or so, and she took a huge gasp, coughing as she spat the filth from her mouth.

The creature was kneeling behind her now, and having some difficulty forcing his cock into her. The head of it battered against her ass hole, making slow progress inwards. After maybe ten thrusts or so, he had made a few inches of headway, and set about fucking her ass. The mass of his cock rested within her, distending her anus painfully as he pulled out and pushed in, over and over. Each thrust brought him a little deeper. Sera was sure she could feel her innards tearing under the onslaught.

She had given up trying to scream. She lay with her head on one side, eyes focussed on nothing in particular as her mind desperately tried to escape the ordeal. The only sound was the rhythmic squelching as the creature continued to pound her ruined ass hole. She felt wetness on her cheek, and turned her head weakly to see that the grey clouds overhead were disgorging their payloads. It started to drizzle, causing her to shiver even more.

In time, the creature finished. She felt hot fluids splash against her as he pulled out, ejaculating onto her bared buttocks. Her guts shifted, and there was nothing she could do to stop herself from defecating. She could not even move her legs as her warm shit slid against her thighs.

"Well boys, we'd best head back."

"Shall we take the xeno girl?"

"Eh, sounds like a hassle to me. She got anything worth taking?"

"Just these." One of the creatures grabbed the soulstones that she had been clutching throughout the ordeal. "Might be worth something. Oh look, and she's wearing another one, too."

One of the creatures yanked at her amulet, tearing her soulstone from her. Battered and broken, she was only able to whisper a protest.

"No…"

"What's that, xeno?"

"My soulstone… please."

Her eyes were filled with tears. For an Eldar to lose their soulstone was worse than death - their spirit would be lost to the warp forever.

"What's that she said?"

"I dunno. Something about her necklace. Her one isn't as fancy as those other ones anyway, look here, it ain't even glowing."

"Whatever. Let's get back."

Sera felt cool metal against her temple.

"It's been fun, xeno girl."

There was a burst of light as the lasgun discharged.

I bet you're the type of person to have a piss fetish as well as have a waifu that wears diapers.

What else are Eldar good for?

Target practice.

Target practice using your penis?

Commissar would shoot you in the head before you even get a chance to. And I'm not talking about the head you have on your shoulders.

My Commissar is ok with this sort of thing.

I agree, the only good Commissar is a loli Commisar.

I guess that's fine as long as it's human?

What about felinid?

Have you ever SEEN a Felinid before?

That's just propaganda designed to keep all the Felinids for the radical Inquisitors.

How long until you guys start?

Read OP or 4hrs

Dem time zones man,dey are not mine

I bet you poo in the loo.

Who /xeno/ here and wants to fuck the xenomorphs

Aliens a shit and people who upload them to furry sites are retards.

Aliens a best and for lewding

That's cheating because H.R Giger already made them lewd.

true. He was gonna have the runner alien look like this before the higher ups continued to fuck up.

But that wouldnt make much sense considering the Runner types spawn from 4 legged creatures. Why would a xenomorph that spawns from an animal have human features?

Those fucking lips,they were made for lewding

Do yall mind if keep on xeno lewding to keep the thread afloat,or do you guys hate it

I've seen worse in a gamenight thread so it's fine, but spoiler it just in case.

That one was pretty shitty in retrospect,my bad

oops

RIP

ayy,thanks for the sticky

Thanks for sticky.

Forgot to say, that was a fast sticky.

Serb may start a bit late. Hostfag is passed out.

If hostfag is late do I get to spank him? Provided he's /cute/ of course

No idea, he does have teeny hands though and apparently dominated by his sister.

What the fuck

Pics?

So i said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Well there goes the thread…AGAIN.

I anticipate the new funky mode version of blood bagel

Just providing what info I know.

Why would I have pics?

Have you looked through the thread? It was never on the rails.

Can't get the game to start, Running custom game launcher and a message comes up with "couldn't set D3D emulation mode" then shuts down.

A little info on your specs might help us find a way to resolve your issue. i.e. what OS do you have?

You mean the version where every instrument and lyric are replaced with B O N G O S ?

The game customlauncher gives you that error or does it pop up when hitting start game?

I just get a black screen then a that message followed by the game closing. I've installed this game before and played multiplayer, not sure what's wrong. On Windows 8.1. Maybe it's because my native resolution is at 2560x1080? I set the custom launcher to 1920x1080, though.

FUCK I AM LATE TO GAME NIGHT

Is DirectDraw and Direct3D Accleration is enabled?
If not then enable them. Can check looking through dxdiag. Can't for the life of me remember how to do with Windows 8.1
Other thing might be a driver that needs updated or fixed.

Try fiddling with the options like making sure that disable triple buffering is checked, if it is already try with it unchecked. I'll try and see if i can find some more info.

Actually the gamenight itself is late cause hostfag passed out.

You're not. Hostfag is late though.

You claimed he had teeny hands and dominated by his sister. I presume you have pics? I will be disappointed if I don't get pics.

I tried all the fixes on that raptor forum. (the ones you mentioned) Still dosent work.

Thanks for the help. I think I'm just going to try and installing a different version.

I don't have pics. Ask hostfag whenever he wakes up if you really want them.

It could also be as simple as setting compatibility mode or running as admin by the way.

I really don't have an appropriate reaction to this so i'll just toss more fuel to the fire. His sister makes him wear a ballgag

Why would you do this

Why there wasn`t a thread last week? Did people finally realized there was malware on all those links?

how come i can't join the serb while i can join others?

Hostfag better post pics now.

Hostfag is still passed out. He will be bullied for this.

I'm an agent of choas.

Last week was an offweekend and there was also a fighting game tournament hosted.
Dunno, ask the 300+ unique connections we had since we started doing gamenights

Server currently down because hostfag being dominated by sister.

He also enjoys the sight of a /fit/ bare chest.

wait hol up what happened with the host now?

This keeps getting better and better

I have no idea. We're debating whether or not to get his sister to kick his ass.

Anyone know what game version you guys are using? trying to find a different version since the mega download for me wont work.

if mega dont work i could reup it to files.io or some shit for ya

is the sister cute?

game version is 1.0.9.6. If you manage to get a copy, the master server patch and custom launcher you can find here: tbbcbase.net/

He also has a timid personality along with a quiet, soyboy like voice.

No idea.

yell at me when hostfag opens up i will be playing some other crap in the meantime

SERVER'S UP

She should spank him.

Master Serb patch v2.3.2. AvP2 v1.0.9.6
I could also upload to a mirror come to think it I forgot to post the volafile but it will be slow.

Wouldn't know. I am not interested about finding out.

Downloading the one with primal hunt. Hopefully this shit works. I remember playing multiplayer in this game but not having to go through TBBC.

Is he from /cuteboys/?

Here's an alt link for you just incase
ufile.io/4o0z5

No it's not.

Shouldn't take long hopefully

No, not yet.

Well TBBC's masterpatch is a relatively new thing because the master servers for this game shut down years ago. The only other method to play online is through goyranger.

He denies ever touch the board but we don't believe him.

"unable to join the mp game"
is the ip in the post wrong? or is the server down?

server is down

Server down. Hostfag apparently stayed up all night and to the late morning. He will be bullied for this or given to the /d/egenerate anons on this board, we haven't decied yet

He should be spanked for this. Can his sister make a video of it or at least take pics of it?

AVP1 and 2 are such good games. The first one is very fast-paced (came out during the time of Quake, UT, Doom, etc) but manages to still nail the atmosphere of the movies. It has a lot of fan service in each level, true to its source material. AVP2 is more slow-paced, scripted and based around a story.

Which species do you main, user?

"Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks…" - Private Hudson

Health: 2/5
Speed: 1/5
Melee: 1/5
Firepower: 5/5
Vision: 2/5
Basically a glass cannon. You'll feel the pressure, suspense, dread and horror.

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. I admire its purity. A survivor… unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality." - Ash

Health: 1/5
Speed: 5/5
Melee: 5/5
Firepower: 1/5 (only acidic blood)
Vision: 4/5
Plays like an angry cat. You have the initiative and you can easily pick your fights.

"She says the jungle… it just came alive and took him." - Poncho

Health: 4/5
Speed: 3/5
Melee: 3/5
Firepower: 4/5
Vision: 3/5 (can only focus on 1 species at a time)
Overpowered in a one on one situation, but struggles in clusterfucks.

His thread ID is 4128dd make sure to bully him for pics once he wakes up.

The jaguar game,of all things?

Well hostfag is an hour late. Time to get his sister to kick his ass.

What about it?

THis shit pisses me off so much. INstalled a different torrent and still get the same d3d message. tried all fixes I could find. Fuck this D3D shit.

Then it's probably a hardware issue, did you try what said?

Yep tried everything.

All OP had to do was link this: avpunknown.com/avp2aio/

Full AVP2 with expansion pack, fixes, updates and extra goodies.

The mega link is not full as well?

Setting compatibility to windows XP? You could also try this: community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/579-windows-881-ddraw-fps-fix/

Might not be for the problem you have but hey, you never know.

Downloading. Might be late, but because hostfag sucks dicks on a hourly basis it's not likely.

Nice but there's one very good reason why we did not link this.
Primary cause that requires anons to mount the .iso's on virtual drive, install it and perform several different steps to get it running while the version we've got all you need to do is extract the .7z and that's it, you are good to go. No installation no anything, just click the .exe and play.

Hostfag finally awake. Serb should be up soon™
Prepare your best bullying.

It's time.

I've got a paddle waiting for him.

SERVER IS UP!

Time to kick some xeno ass.

How do I run this game in windowed and limit it's FPS? The launcher said that game behaviour doesn't work properly without a 60 FPS cap.

The server was left running overnight, so it should have been ready without me having to be awake. The problem is, the power outage that happened last night wiped my port forwarding without me realizing it.

All of it is your fault.

Question: there is no chat on this game?

9 PEOPLE IN GAME, ANOTHER GAMEMODE SOON

Yes, hit enter.

press enter dude

Server changing gamemodes

SERVER RESTARTING TO CHANGE GAMEMODE
Just reconnect, it's already back up

shit game, I was right to watch shitty games done eventually.

CHANGING GAMEMODE TO EVAC
Server needs to restart to change gamemodes sadly. Just rejoin and you'll be fine.

Blame Nightcrawler for bad gamemode

Gamemode changed to Domination

GAMEMODE IS NOW 4 WAY DOMINATION

ebin. Guess it's a good time to switch gamemodes.

Best gamemode is where 1 player is an alien and the rest are humans scattered around the map. They have to find each other and try to survive for a certain amount of time.

Nostromo simulator pls.

AVP1 has Tag too, where one player starts as an alien and everyone else marines. If an alien kills a marine, that player spawns as an alien. Basically zombie mode.

NIGHTCRAWLER IS LITERALLY A FAGGOT

what the fuck, dude.

Guessing it's a VM

XP and 4:3 resolution is comfy.

4:3 is shit.

4:3 is best for old games, nigger.

Fight me.

(FUCKING CHECKED!)
Also
Gamemode changing.

Yeah, because a lot of them don't support widescreen.

good game when

found an easter egg

NEXT GAMEMODE IS HUNT

Oh boy.

If your mouse movement is all fucked up you have to lower your mouse polling rate.

Are there any tips on changing things like that for keyboard? About all I recall doing was turning off that one thing that's supposed to keep you from stutter typing but I don't sausage finger the board. I don't even remember which setting that was, I think somewhere whenever that fucking sticky key shit popped up for the sixteenth time.

Ah, that was it.

Serb Crassed
Restarting

SERVER NOW ON TDM

Worst gamemode.

Serb restarting
TDM Mode
==F4 to change

What's the player count looking like?

I DEMAND HOSTFAG BE SPANKED!

Hunt wasn't terrible but it works best with more player numbers.

(checked)
We hit like 16+ players, overall not bad. Currently it's kinda empty.

Yeah no, that mode was cancer and not fun at all.

We could always try Survivor but with Predators instead of Ayys.

It's literally completely empty.

literally stop misusing literally

Unvanquished game night when?

So that's just kind of broken then? I liked the idea of it. What a shame.

When was the last UO night, by the way? Feels like just yesterday but time is a kike.

how do i fix this shit?

March of last year I believe.

Did you download the version from the OP?

downloading it right now, why is the OP such a dumbass that he fucksup on evrything?

Thanks, that was a while ago then. Don't have my drive with screenshots anymore or I wouldn't ask.

because he's nightcrawler and stealth tanks were just the beginning

Surprised this isn't lively with lusty xenomorphs. May be too early yet.

>>>/xen/

Is this your first gamenight? Something jewsually goes fucky.

5 people on server currently.

Check OC thread on /radcorp/ has a few screenshots and fun stuff from the CoD UO night. radcorp archive never ever

Such good memories playing this as a youngfag. I may just install to play with you anons.

so this is what happens when i try and use the mp updater

Why are you trying to use an MP updater? the link in the OP is up to date and literally just unpack and play. Run the customlauncher and you should be fine.

TO CHANGE NAME FIND PLAYER MENU IN THE SERVER BROWSER

7 PEOPLE SO FAR, STILL ON TDM BUT WE'LL DO SURVIVOR OR SOMETHING ELSE IF WE GET MORE

Eurofag hours
Burger hours
Have we hit the opposit day?

BTW, F8 is for screenshots, they save in documents/my games/alien vs predator 2 and they save as a .BMP for some reason.

CoD UO is actually one of the worst documented gamenights because it was so early, I could probably dump everything I have from it ITT in ~10 posts.

10 PEOPLE

fuck

Well must have been mashing something other than F8

SURVIVOR TIME

Is this still happening or what? I cant find shit for servers anymore.

Server just changed gamemodes. Try reconnecting.
Also it is the hostfag who endures the lash of the spanking so that we may play better.

you wont find it in the server browser, hit the "
Join specific IP" button and TYPE the data from the OP

>>>/radcorp/4516
What did he get from Santa user Holla Forums?

14 posts, I was close.
15 fags in AvP2

wait are you guys doing avp or some ww2 game?

AvP2, I was just dumping stuff from way back in March last year because someone said he lost his folder with them.

HUNT MODE

Neither, we're actually doing Minecraft.

EVAC MODE NOW
we'll probably go do something like domination afterwards

That exists apparently.

DOMINATION MODE NOW
almost typed in Shrek gamemode by accident

and back to survivor i guess.

Still a lot compared to SWBFII.

Judging from thread anons would rather spank hostfag than fuck anything.

seems like we had a server crash, stand by

Waiting for hostfag to reup server.

7/10 it's okay

And no Alien: Trilogy for PS1.

you know what this gamenight beats by mile day and night any day? JKA gamenight JKA is shit

SERVER BACK UP

Yeah I couldn't get into that at all.

a "snack"

SERVER CHANGED TO NEW HUNT SETTINGS
NOW WITH PREDATORS AND AYYS

Guess they were having too much fun for the server to handle.

where do i go to change the default connect to IP?

you cant, you need to hit join specific IP

there is no default it just inputs the ip and port of the server you have selected from the list

HUNT MODE HAS BEEN IMPROVED WITH PREDATORS VS AYYS

next will be survivor with predators and humans

SURVIVOR WITH NEW CONFIG
PREDATOR IS THE MUTANT, HUMANS ARE NOW CORPORALS

Game is basically unplayable because the camera zigzags left and right when i loop up or down. no idea why.

Have you tried:

So do you actually open it up in a sandbox and observe these supposed trojans in progress? Or at least have a hex editor you can cap as proof?

Thank god. I may hope on again. I cant for the life of me figure out whats causing my game to lag so bad. My ping hasn't been any worse than anyone else's. While I looked for the master server patch I found on avp galaxy that some sperg has been ddosing the master server constantly, but no one else is saying they have lag. I just want to play one of my favorite games.

WAIT THE BEST OF THE BEST PLAYS AVP?

Have you checked it isn't a framerate issue (e.g. an overheating toaster)?

Apparently so user.

I need to try playing in windowed mode and report back. This game's min requirements is 64mb of ram. I have 8gb, but we'll see.

Shocker innit?

So analysis from the new hunt and survivor settings; Hunt worked amazingly with this new balance for each 2 predators there is 1 xenomorph, however the gamemode thinks that the hunters are Xenos and NOT predators, retarded but it works way better than HUNT with predators hunting humans. Survivor was genuinely tense with Predators vs Corporals considering you can actually use the stealth element on the predator, we might rotate between Ayys vs marines and Preds vs (((mercs))) survivor more often than not.

Is it possible to do survivor or hunt with marines vs (((corporation)))?

ded

Probably but why would you want to?

How to fix black vision bug for Alien and Predator:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcUbAwHtMDE

How to install
youtube.com/watch?v=ohG_yg0Z_dw

Mod Itself:
avpunknown.com/kingskins/

How to install:

1. Create a folder in the main directory and name it "Custom"
2. Extract the Rez. mod into that folder
3. Open the custom launcher and click game settings
4. Enter this into the command line parametres: -rez custom/VISIONFIX.rez

Now it should work

is plato some famous vidya guy? i just deleted the yer in player and went with it

are we just posting random memes now? i saved the first two with the original filename bls excuse

That Gordon Ramsay pic is obviously shopped. His shirts changed!

Why does this look like a shitty UT2K4 mod?

Clever. But what you fail to realize is the chef is a master of disguise. That's not his real nose.

What was that all about?

What?

Unless the fag who was streaming the fighting tournament hit the wrong button or something.

That's what I'd guess. /radcorp/ is magical and not without defects.

New bread soon.

Someone play AVP1 with me pls.

I can't get any kills as predator because everybody insta spots me,rip

Cloaking is useless against ayys, but very good against humans. Try moving slowly and standing still most of the time since the humans have the motion tracker and most of them are paranoid and trigger happy.

NEW BREAD

Yes, that's exactly what happened. How'd you notice though, were you checking on it? I haven't actually played the game so far this time but next gamenight I can stream if anyone actually wants it. We've also got OCNRP.

maybe he is following radgorts on twitch

i forgot you could do that